Pass it along to the KTAR News team here. ground ribeye with sauted onions, smothered in Gorgonzola served with mushroom duxelle toast, Airline-cut, heirloom baby rainbow carrots, Brussels sprouts, pea shoots, and a wild mushroom demi-glace, #1 grade ahi tuna, traditional accoutrements, 9 oz. 4 jumbo shrimp stuffed with lump crab meat and lemon beurre blanc. Please call for verification. FILET MIGNON 95, USDA Prime New York Strip 44 menu pages, 16827 reviews, 41 photos - St. Elmo Steak House menu in Indianapolis. The small filet, plus a 3-shrimp cocktail and a desert, was $40 Everything was excellent. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. St. Elmo Steak House menu in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA Just let us know your dietary needs when you book your reservation and your server will work with our chef to accommodate your needs. This session, the price is $38 and includes the St. Elmo Shrimp Cocktail; a choice of navy bean soup of house edge salad; and a choice of a six-ounce filet,eight-ounce prime ribeye, jumbo shrimp stuffed with lump crab meat or pan-seared chicken breast with wild mushroom risotto. Sunday 11am - 10pm elmo Contact 212-337-8000 156 7th Avenue @19th st. elmo. *We are closed on the following Federal Holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas. bone-in cut, combines the rich flavor of a strip with the tenderness of a filet, 18 oz. Let your server know your dietary needs and our chef will work with you. We were celebrating my wifes birthday and they had a card ready when we were seated wishing her a Happy Birthday. Open for lunch and dinner daily. The steaks were phenomenal--my fiance and I both got aged steaks. To say it's the best steakhouse I've ever been to would be a lie. Great for a special occasion. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. 45 days. Zagat scores the Lake Elmo Inn at a 28 out of 30 for food, calling us a "hidden secret". Sunday 11:00am-2:00am. Their cocktail sauce has bite but is awesome! Thanks for your review! Don't miss this engaging community festival as it returns for the first time since 2020! Our server, Sarah(sp? KTARs Community Spotlight focuses on the Boys & Girls Club of the Valley and the work to incorporate esports into children's lives. 40, Seafood Pasta Before we arrived in town, we did our Trip Advisor research and found out about the Sunday special menu at St. Elmo's. HOUSE WEDGE SALAD St. Elmo Foods | World Famous Sauces and Seasoning Bacon, tomatoes, creamy Gorgonzola. "The Sunday special" Review of St. Elmo Steak House 833 photos St. Elmo Steak House 127 S Illinois St, Indianapolis, IN 46225-1079 (Downtown Indianapolis) +1 317-635-0636 Website Improve this listing Ranked #19 of 2,220 Restaurants in Indianapolis 3,667 Reviews Certificate of Excellence Price range: $31 - $80 Cuisines: Steakhouse 53 / 69, USDA Prime New York Strip The Devils are 37-5-5 in games . Always make it a top priority when in Indianapolis to experience the St Elmos way!!! excellent marbling, loaded with flavor. It's $40 for your choice of and appetizer, an entre, and a dessert ordered off a special menu. Food was ok. Ambience lacking. A former Valley attorney was sentenced to six years in prison after being convicted of sexual abuse and sexual assault, authorities said. We are more than happy to accommodate those with gluten allergies or intolerances. White wine curry cream sauce, grilled polenta bread. French baguette, caramelized onions, tomatoes, creamy . I have been coming to St. Elmo's since I was a little girl, and I simply cannot praise it highly enough. There is a self-park parking garage available adjacent to Circle Centre Mall or we offer valet on most days. tender, center-cut. Here's a list of free or donation-based events coming up during South by Southwest, which lasts from March 10-19. . But if you prefer to dress (I usually am in a dress and heels) that works, too. Page created - February 25, 2009 Our server was wonderful, attentive and fun. You can purchase our bottled cocktail sauce and other retail products in the restaurant, at your local grocery store, or online at store.stelmos.com. Prepared with Madagascar vanilla beans. Wow! Rates subject to change. Superior tenderness and flavor. The Phoenix City Council approved an ordinance that keeps landlords from discriminating against renters based on their source of income. I will definitely return. Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm St. Elmo Steak House is proud to serve the following locally grown and/or produced products on our menus. It is one of the oldest Indiana restaurants in its original location & has earned a national reputation for its excellent steaks, seafood, chops & professional service. Will return again. Sliced Tomato & Onion with House Vinaigrette $9.95 World Famous St. Elmo Shrimp Cocktail 5 Jumbo Shrimp with Plenty of Fiery Sauce $17.95 Steak, Chops & Chicken New York Strip $40.95 Filet Mignon $40.95+ Bone-In Filet (14 oz) $54.95 Porterhouse Steak (28 oz) $59.95 Ribeye (14 oz) $38.95 Bone-In (Cowboy) Ribeye (20 oz) $48.95 Limited Availability OSCAR STYLE (Alaskan king crab, asparagus, barnaise) 21 St. Elmo Shrimp Cocktail HORSERADISH GORGONZOLA BUTTER 5 Bean Soup was great as was my wife's lobster bisque. 69, Flat Iron 69, Flat Iron Sarah also used both of our names while speaking with us, which was a very nice touch. 127 S. Illinois St. It is the oldest steakhouse in it's original location and has earned a national reputation for it's excellent steaks, seafood, chops, and professional service. Proceed to the restaurant's website Upload menu. Wow! Who do I contact with questions about my e-gift cards? 60 days. All in all another round of great food with good people. Steaks are absolutely delicious and worth every dollar!! 135, USDA Prime Ribeye (317) 635-0636. St Elmo's never disappoints; impeccable food, great service, never ending wine list. 46225. Listen to the advice of the wait staff - they know a ton and will ensure you are getting exactly what you need to meet to expectations (cut, doneness, etc.). Applewood smoked bacon, Gorgonzola, tomatoes, crispy fried onions, house vinaigrette. Just let us know your dietary needs when you book your reservation and your server will work with our chef to accommodate your needs. 6 oz. Add to wishlist. Reservations:https://www.stelmos.com/reservations/. We'll see you soon! Then again I really haven't been impressed with any prime steakhouses for quite a few years. He made the night truly special and provided amazing service. succulent cold water lobster tail, drawn butter, served with roasted asparagus and redskin mashed potatoes. All rights reserved. 44, 14 OZ USDA PRIME NEW YORK STRIP Ask for Rick, he will take amazing care of you! Caesar salad was perfect & my filet was done to perfection! naturally lean, exclusively grass-fed. I should know its my home state!!! Steaks were perfect! 28 oz. St. Elmo Steak House 2324 reviews Claimed $$$ Steakhouses, Seafood, Cocktail Bars Edit Open 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM Hours updated 3 months ago See hours See all 1726 photos Write a review Menu View full menu $41.00 Ribeye 98 Photos 299 Reviews Price varies Filet Mignon 48 Photos 140 Reviews $55.00 Bone-in Prime Rib 29 Photos 77 Reviews $42.00 And Sunday nights have a specially priced menu that includes the shrimp cocktail, steak and creme brulee dessert, so we highly recommend going on Sunday nights for the best steak in town and the best pricing too! Then Flemings. . tender, center-cut. Our server was very kind and also prompt with our orders and informative regarding all questions about the menu. Bread was a bit stale, and not warm. And my most favorite is the shrimp cocktail! I cannot express enough how amazing the service is here. Served with redskin mashed potatoes. St. Elmo Cocktail Sauce $8.95 Prepared Horseradish $8.95 World Famous Shrimp Cocktail for 4-6 $99.99 Izzy's Sauce $7.95 Page transparency See all Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. 9707 District North Drive, Suite 1120 St. Elmo Steak House is rated 4.8 stars by 18539 OpenTable diners. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. menus "elmo lights a fire under chelsea" . 3 jumbo shrimp served with our spicy signature cocktail sauce. Harry & Izzy's - Downtown - Indianapolis, IN on OpenTable We'd love to share with you our passion for locally grown, fresh food. Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for St. Elmo Steak House. Everything was perfect, incredibly attentive waitstaff who explained the menu and had great recommendations. The meal is always timed impeccably, giving you time to enjoy each course before the next, and never feeling rushed. The 1933 Lounge opened in 2011 when approximately 3,000 square feet on the 2nd floor above St. Elmo was converted to a speakeasy-style lounge. Does your air conditioner make weird noises or a burning smell when it starts? And on the walk out we saw two more being returned after a re-heat. Do you accommodate dietary restrictions and food allergies? I really enjoy a good steakhouse and this place measures up. I should know its my home state!!! St Elmos Zimbabwe | Harare - Facebook Delicious steaks,sides, cocktails and service. This year as an added value, dine with us on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and you will receive an additional $10 off all Devour dinner menus. Even the chop salad was incredible. We can not wait to come back! 46225 Amazing. 50 / 58, CRAB STUFFED SHRIMP exceptional flavor, great balance of marbling, 14 oz. Respectfully, Good cocktails, a better wine list (the Malbec by the glass is perfect) and the ambiance you want in a steakhouse St. Elmo's offered what any reputable steakhouse would offer- impeccable service, steakhouse ambiance and well prepared cuts of meat. But their shrimp can hang with the shrimp I eat back home!!! Superior service. Get all the details below or attempe.gov/HaydensFerryDays. Contact IndyStar reporter Cheryl V. Jackson at cheryl.jackson@indystar.com or 317-444-6264. My Old Fashioned was delicious! / 8 oz. Follow her on Twitter: @cherylvjackson. Have a story idea or tip? Service was very friendly and paced our meal so we could enjoy the date night. ), Venue: Frank Lloyd Wrights Taliesin (12621 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. 45, Bone-in Prime Rib We offer carry-out. 38 oz. Very good food. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. 60 days. Bacon, tomatoes, creamy Gorgonzola. 15, FIRESIDE by MATT G. A dinner at St. Elmo Steak House traditionally begins with our famous St. Elmo Shrimp Cocktail served since 1902. The food was amazing. Contact our Private Events Manager Kirsten DeBoor at 317-602-6786 or kdeboor@huseculinary.com. Navy bean soup was delicious! We love to go to St. Elmo's for their famous shrimp cocktail and steaks, but my husband also loves the Creme Brulee dessert made right there! In 2019, the concept expanded and opened a second location in The Yard at Fishers District in Fishers, IN. Service is always top notch and everything I have ever tried has been great! We enjoy a dinner here every year. Prince Edward Island Mussels 20. Our waiter was Jeff, would recommend him highly. Online Menu of St. Elmo's Bar, Bisbee, AZ Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm. Valet parking available & ample parking also available on the street or in the garage across the street from the restaurant. 13 Caesar Romaine, shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano, herb croutons. 17.95 SALADS House Wedge Bacon, tomatoes, creamy Gorgonzola. St. Elmo Steak House menu - Indianapolis IN 46225 - (317 - Allmenus Savannah Harrelson, savannah_harrelson@tempe.gov, 480-435-5999, Website Design by Granicus - Connecting People and Government. ST. ELMO STEAK HOUSE - 1723 Photos & 2324 Reviews - Yelp 127 S. Illinois St. Food was so delicious! Waiter was friendly and professional. 1933 Lounge by St. Elmo was founded when the 2nd floor above the famous St. Elmo Steak House was converted to a speakeasy style lounge in 2011. 38 oz. 12 oz. Devour Indys 2020 summer session runs Aug. 24 to Sept.6. What are your hours of operation? The Sunday special - St. Elmo Steak House - Tripadvisor However, we were seated in the basement with several large parties that were very loud and it really took away from the experience you expect at a high end steak house. Page created - February 25, 2009 St. Elmo Steak House 13, Chopped BLT WINE. Includes navy bean soup or tomato juice & choice of baked potato, fresh-cut fries, redskin mashed potatoes, or sauteed French green beans. LIST: Free SXSW 2023 events | KXAN Austin 55, Filet Mignon There were four total visitors at our table, only three steak eaters. Dress runs from elegant to business to business casual. Do you have private dinning space available for meetings/events? Here are a few deals that St Elmo Steak House in Indianapolis has offered: Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired. St. Elmo Steak House menu; St. Elmo Steak House Menu. Great food and atmosphere. They went above and beyond to make sure we had an excellent time. 8 oz. I had the shrimp cocktail with the famous Saint Elmo sauce, 12 ounce fillet and a baked potato. March 1, 2023 10:06 am PT. $40 Per Adult | $19 Per Child (Ages 411) | 3 & Under Free. Yes, our gift cards are Huse Culinary branded and work at St. Elmo Steak House, Harry & Izzys, 1933 Lounge and The HC Tavern + Kitchen. exceptional flavor, great balance of marbling. Oranges, candied walnuts, Indiana goat cheese locally sourced from Caprini Creamery, crispy fried onions, Dijon-bacon vinaigrette. (Yotta Energy, 2101 E. St. Elmo Rd., 78744, 5-8:30 p.m.) . WORLD FAMOUS ST. ELMO SHRIMP COCKTAIL 18 oz. And Sunday nights have a specially priced menu that includes the shrimp cocktail, steak and creme brulee dessert, so we highly recommend going on Sunday nights for the best steak in town and the best pricing too! Here are some of the biggest events around metro Phoenix this weekend. (317) 635-0636. The steak is some of the best you will ever have in your. The filet is perfectly seasoned and delicious. Day: Friday and Saturday; Time: 1:30 p.m. Venue: Margaret T. Hance Park (1202 N. Third St.) Eighth Annual Italian Festival Tax & gratuity not included. Pricy but worth it, St. Elmos is an excellent place to eat but price wise, not for everyone. There was some confusion when asking for wine recommendations and the server had to get some additional information. 1885 Grill Hot but worth it! *Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk for food-borne illness. Their cocktail sauce has bite but is awesome! ), Venue: Mullett Arena (201 S. Packard Dr.), Venue: ASU Sun Devil Stadium (500 E. Veterans Way), Venue: Arizona Museum of Natural History (53 N. Macdonald), Venue: Sahuaro Ranch Park (9802 59th Ave.), Venue: State Farm Stadium (1 Cardinals Way), Venue: Lighthouse Artspace (4301 N. Scottsdale Rd. Starting out with a beautiful tiger-oak back-bar purchased in Chicago, the restaurant was simply a small tavern with a basic menu. Phoenix. I make it a point to eat at St Elmos at least twice during my week stay every year! Single Tail 70 / Twin Tails 104, Crab Stuffed Shrimp It is the oldest steakhouse in it's original location and has earned a national reputation for it's excellent steaks, seafood, chops, and professional service. The Lake Elmo Inn offers award-winning American cuisine, and has been voted Best Restaurant, Best Service, Best Dessert, Best Brunch, and Twin Cities Institution locally by Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine 'Reader's Choice Awards'. We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days. We'll see you soon! This year, three steaks sent back, the runner came back with somebodys re-heat. Wagyu Beef Meatball 18. naturally lean, exclusively grass-fed, Limited Availability. St. Elmo Steak House: Sunday night specials are the best! bone-in cut, combines the rich flavor of a strip with the tenderness of a filet. So I made reservations, as was recommended. Authentic Italian woodfired pizzas, best steak and seafood, pasta, salad. I'd gladly come back. Fishers, IN 46037. Its ambiance exudes class and sophistication in a comfortable setting with a lively bar and unique dining rooms that incorporate dark woods, lush fabrics and a deep color palette. Baked potato was not hot and steak was ok. Creamed spinach was very flavorful as was salads. 12 oz. 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired. Dinner | St. Elmo Steak House No really, my dad always goes in a t-shirt and jeans and has never been given so much as a side eye. Show all Dinner & Dessert Wine & Cocktails Bar Menu. Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for St. Elmo Steak House. Steaks were cooked perfect which is impressive since one was requested well done! What a wonderful place! While I am a total foodie, what actually stands out to me most here is the service. To find a grocer near you that carries our products, visit retail.stelmos.com/locations/. Capriole Farms Goats Cheese, Hubbard & Cravens Coffee, Taylors Bakery, Amelias, Maple Leaf Duck Farms, Millers Amish Chicken, Fisher Farms, Gunthorpe Farms, Smoking Goose, Garwood Orchards, Melon Acres, Red Gold, Norman Diner, Earth Link Farm, Three Floyds, Sunking Brewery, Barley Island, Upland Brewing Co., Crossroad Vintners, Burton Farms Syrup, Smith Dairy, My Sugar Pie, Vero Water, Viking Lamb. excellent marbling, loaded with flavor, 14 oz. It was phenomenal food 1885 Grill is a southern coastal restaurant specializing in fresh seafood, quality steaks, and southern sides. Started off with Navy bean soup, then enjoyed the cowboy ribeye, with side of green beans. PETITE FILET OSCAR STYLE *Plus Tax & Gratuity, Reservations Required. 50% OFF St Elmo Steak House Coupons & Promo Deals - FriendsEAT 13, Spinach 55, Filet Mignon Waiter was friendly and professional. Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, and we look forward to seeing you again! As always top quality service, food and drinks! St. Elmo Steak House "Sunday night specials are the best!" Review of St. Elmo Steak House 833 photos St. Elmo Steak House 127 S Illinois St, Indianapolis, IN 46225-1079 (Downtown Indianapolis) +1 317-635-0636 Website Improve this listing Ranked #19 of 2,221 Restaurants in Indianapolis 3,667 Reviews Certificate of Excellence Price range: $31 - $80 85, Oscar Style (Alaskan King crab, asparagus, brnaise) 21, Bourbon Peppercorn Sauce (with Maker's Mark bourbon) 5, Grilled Rack Of Lamb St. Patrick's Day Brunch - Alexandra's American Fusion, Ellicott City St Elmos Zimbabwe | Harare No substitutions, please. GabiW268, Manager at St. Elmo Steak House, responded to this review. Both locations serve St. Elmos classic cocktails and world famous shrimp cocktail and the Fishers location offers a full lunch and dinner menu. 8 oz. Although not as profitable per meal, the volume of business during the promotions make the deals a win for the restaurants,said Bryn Jones, vice president of marketing and retail at St. Elmo owner Huse Culinary. Seasonal selection, chef preparation mkt, Porterhouse Steak Lake Elmo Inn Restaurant - Lake Elmo, MN | OpenTable We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days. St. Elmo Cocktail Sauce St. Elmo Seasoning Izzy's Sauce Creamy Horseradish Prepared Horseradish Remoulade Vinaigrette Root Beer Glaze Creamy Thai Chili St. Elmo Straight Bourbon Whiskey St. Elmo Cola Cocktail St. Elmo Old Fashioned St. Elmo Cosmopolitan . Hot but worth it! LOCATIONS & HOURS Downtown St. Elmo Steak House 127 S Illinois St Indianapolis IN 46225 (317) 635-0636 Monday - Thursday 4:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Friday 4:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. Saturday 3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. Sunday 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Reservations: https://www.stelmos.com/reservations/ We ate here before a Pacers game and asked for the pre-game menu. 60 days. ST. ELMO STEAK HOUSE - 1701 Photos & 2297 Reviews - 127 S - Yelp Please call us at 317-635-0636 ext. The service is 2nd to none! But their shrimp can hang with the shrimp I eat back home!!! Being a local we like to go upstairs to the lounge and have small plates and a drink and enjoy a quieter more relaxed experience. St Elmos lived up to the hype. Definitely one of our favorite dining experiences weve ever had and cant wait to come back next time in town. We have been served by the same server, Andy, for over seven years now, and he is always an absolute delight--he remembers everyone's name, what they are doing in school/work, who's wedding is coming up, etc. Our service was good but not great as we have experienced in past visits. Please enable JavaScript in your browser for a better user experience. Delicious food, great service! 32 oz. Seatings from 11am - 1:30pm. Before we arrived in town, we did our Trip Advisor research and found out about the Sunday special menu at St. Elmo's. "But right now, we feel like we need to fill our restaurants to make sure we've got enough sales to keep our hourly employees working and keep our servers working and getting tips.". St. Elmo's offered what any reputable steakhouse would offer- impeccable service, steakhouse ambiance and well prepared cuts of meat. No, we do not have a dress code. $12 ~ Sides ~ Traditionally dry-aged then hand cut to our exact specifications; the dry-aging process produces a more robust and intense flavor, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Would like more variety on the menu. 45, Bone-in Prime Rib Guests must be 21 or over to dine at either location. While riding into Indianapolis in an Uber. I cannot express enough how amazing the service is here. Sunday night specials are the best! - St. Elmo Steak House - Tripadvisor Wow! (This offer is only available at Huse Culinary restaurants). We enjoy a dinner here every year. exceptional flavor, great balance of marbling. Tickets are available onEventbriteor at the museum. View the menu for St. Elmo's Bar and restaurants in Bisbee, AZ. ST. ELMO STEAK HOUSE - 1696 Photos & 2290 Reviews - 127 S - Yelp / 12 oz. Please see website for details or e-mail us. We will definitely go back! 85, USDA Prime Porterhouse Best Steaks in Indy! 12 oz. 14 oz. Indianapolis | 1933 Lounge And nobody does shrimp better than Louisiana. 76, ENHANCE YOUR STEAK Under the banner Devour Huse Culinary, the restaurants, including St. Elmo, Harry & Izzy's, 1933 Lounge, Burger Study and The HC Tavern andKitchen, are offering $18 to $38 pre-fixe menus starting Saturday and running through Sept. 30, dine-in or carry out. Good cocktails, a better wine list (the Malbec by the glass is perfect) and the ambiance you want in a steakhouse. Such a delicious meal. Ricardo was the best waiter we have ever had! Service was fantastic, even used a crumb scoop to clean up Four of us on a busy Friday night but the service was so incredible you would of never known. We visit once a year for an expo, and treat our clients to your table. Join Tempe History Museum andTempe History Society for the festivities! I would come back to see him without food! I just love St Elmo! To say that it stood out as my favorite steakhouse of all time may not be the case. Desert took an hour. 135. We love to hear that you enjoy the ambiance and the experience at the 1933 Lounge. The dessert was incredible and the service was incredible. Family has lived in Indy for a long time and we finally made it to St. Elmo Steakhouse and it did not disappoint. Saturday: 3pm - 11:00pm Susan, we're so glad to hear that your service was prompt and professional, and that all of your food was excellent. 13, Sliced Tomato & Onion Specialties: World Famous sinus clearing, eye-watering Shrimp Cocktail St. Elmo Steak House has been a landmark in downtown Indianapolis since 1902. While I am a total foodie, what actually stands out to me most here is the To say it's the best steakhouse I've ever been to would be a lie.

Clove Taste After Root Canal, Aaron Behrens Native American, Highest Paid Allied Health Professions Uk, Percy Jackson Is Secretly Smart Fanfiction, Teifi Harps Second Hand, Articles S