. Customer Service Hours Available Seven Days a Week . However, if a Users account is not properly funded, the Toll Operator will not be able to charge the account and the User could receive a violation or pay-by-mail notice. .script("/js/hmgjb-script.js?v=4.3.21").wait(); Bellaire, Monday - Friday 7:30am - 5:30pm Saturday 8:00am - 4:30pm. This app is so annoying so Ill be locked out for a hour and it still wont let me access it, hello I Want to cancel all the EZ Tags that i hve in all my cars If you believe you are exempt from tolls, you should call the Toll Operator to determine the proper method for receiving free tolls. If you missed a toll while driving a rental vehicle, please contact your rental car company to make a payment. x We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. The Harris County Toll Road Authority improves mobility in the Greater Houston Metropolitan area through excellence in the operation of urban toll highway systems while upholding a commitment to leadership, public service, and quality of life. Learn More. Customer Service Representative at Harris County Toll Road Authority Katy, Texas, United States. Love my recruiters & clients. For questions about the Grand Parkway, . We will resume normal business hours on Monday, February 22. Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to communicate and work in a collaborative group. 1 follower 1 connection. With the BancPass Toll Sticker you pay the lowest toll fee on the road. Corporate Headquarters BancPass and PlusPass will work on ANY toll road in the states where they are available! Business operations will resume Monday, January 3, 2022. Customer Service. . Join to view profile . College Recruiter believes every student and recent grad deserves a great career. TheHarris County Toll Road Authoritywould like to remind customers tologon tohctra.organd make sure your EZ TAGaccounthas a positive balance and your license plates are up-to-date. We continuously work to inform Toll Operators of our Users frustration and also work to message our Users when we are alerted of a Toll Operator system issue. I have been with RS for years & have great clients. } ENGLISH. (Enter less keywords for more results. BancPass does not require a minimum balance be maintained. The minimum reload amount is $15. Pay your Harris County Toll Road Authority bill online with doxo, Pay with a credit card, debit card, or direct from your bank account. If you have received an invoice and you feel it is in error, take a picture of the invoice or scan it and send to support@bancpass.com. Provide an atmosphere and environment conducive to the intellectual, physical, social, and emotional development of students. The Harris County Toll Road Authority (HCTRA) customer service call center and administrative offices will be closed Friday, December 31, 2021 for New Year's Eve. If you accidentally missed paying for tolls, but have not received an invoice, you can also pay for those online before additional fees are assessed. } Can I find my bill online? Jan 2023 - Present2 months. This is largely a sedentary role that requires standing or sitting for prolonged periods, exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body, repetitive motions requiring dexterity such as keyboarding that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers, communicating with others to exchange concepts and information, problem-solving, decision-making, organization, the ability to read/write, and the ability to manage workplace stressors such as adversarial interactions. We arrived in Houston for a one month stay, and I realized that we needed to order these transponders. It is now July 21, and still no transponders. 104 reviews of Harris County Toll Road Authority "I hate the idea of paying for driving, but I love the toll roads in Houston, especially as compared to the regular ol' roads, what with all of their traffic lights, children crossing, and other nuisances. If you fail to register your License Plate you may receive toll invoices or violations for your vehicle. Houston, TX 77040. 2277 Plaza Drive, Suite 600 I dont want to contineue with the service We'll be seeing you at 6:30 p.m. at Sherman Elementary! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. We make eduacted guesses on the direct pages on their website to visit to get help with issues/problems like using their site/app, billings, pricing, usage, integrations and other issues. $27K Customer Service Representative Average Salary at Harris County Toll Road Authority in the United States (17 salaries)-$1K (3%) less than national . You will be notified and given an option to opt-out of BancPass service fees prior to being charged. For EZ TAG account holders, How do I change the phone number on my account? All Rights Reserved. Support Phone. Does doxo process payments for all Harris County Toll Road Authority services? Customer service is terrible. + EZ TAG phone number . Use the EZ TAG lanes today! Email Address. This is not just an issue for BancPass customers but all customers who drive the particular roads that are delayed. Find information on toll roads, closures, and rates. Resource Staffing is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. HCTRA cares about your comments & concerns. Your toll account is linked to your credit card & automatically replenished when a minimum balance is reached. Pay with your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit card or debit card, with Apple Pay, or with your bank account. Popups are being blocked on your browser, please make sure the popup blocker is not enable while using the application. The cashier should scan your reload card (not swipe) and you can reload your account with cash or go online to https://www.bancpass.com/reload/ to use a credit or debit card. document.write("