This is a big ask. Faith does not function completely without evidence. For indeed Jews ask for signs and Greeks search for wisdom; So Jesus said to him, Unless you people see signs and wonders, you simply will not believe., New American Standard Bible Copyright 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, Calif. All rights reserved. In some cases God may be pleased with any of your options. You have rescued me from the depths of death. 12One day Moses said to theLord, You have been telling me, Take these people up to the Promised Land. But you havent told me whom you will send with me. And they will do these things because they have not known the Father, nor me. It is the Lord who judges me. In the former time he brought into contempt the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, but in the latter time he has made glorious the way of the sea, the land beyond the Jordan, Galilee of the nations. Prepare for Easter with Bible Gateway Plus. Lewis. I totally understand how you feel though. I know I have been praying for God to give me signs in a few areas of my life as I begin the new year. Thanks a lot Clara as I await your testimony of your final healing. If we Love , their salvation matters to us.. I had private messaged a sober living gentleman with whom I PMd 4 months ago about looking for my daughter but he didnt answer. Psalms 150:1 - 127:6 - Praise ye the LORD. 2 Thessalonians 3:16 Context 13 But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing. He is faithful! Help me to share You honestly. Psalm 41:10,11 But thou, O LORD, be merciful unto me, and raise me up, that I may requite them. God is able and loves you and your daughter so very much! 2 He answered and said to them, "When it is evening you say, 'It will be fair weather, for the sky is red'; 3 and in the morning, foul weather today, for the sky is red and threatening.'. The Jews then said to Him, What sign do You show us as your authority for doing these things?. Isaiah 38:7,8,22 And this shall be a sign unto thee from the LORD, that the LORD will do this thing that he hath spoken; , Judges 6:36-40 And Gideon said unto God, If thou wilt save Israel by mine hand, as thou hast said, , Ask it either in the depth, or in the height above, Verb - Qal - Imperative - masculine singular, A signal, as a, flag, beacon, monument, omen, prodigy, evidence, LORD -- the proper name of the God of Israel, Noun - masculine plural construct | second person masculine singular, gods -- the supreme God, magistrates, a superlative, Verb - Qal - Imperative - masculine singular | third person feminine singular, Underworld (place to which people descend at death), Preposition-l | Adverb | third person feminine singular, The upper part, with prefix upward, above, overhead, from the top, Ahaz, being troubled with fear of Rezin and Pekah, is comforted by Isaiah, Ahaz, having liberty to choose a sign, and refusing it, has for a sign, Christ promised, His judgment is prophesied to come by Assyria, OT Prophets: Isaiah 7:11 Ask a sign of Yahweh your God (Isa Isi Is). This is where this becomes deeply personal to me. Verb - Qal - Imperative - masculine singular, Preposition | first person common singular, A signal, as a, flag, beacon, monument, omen, prodigy, evidence, Verb - Qal - Participle - masculine plural construct | first person common singular, Conjunctive waw | Verb - Qal - Conjunctive imperfect - third person masculine plural, To pale, to be ashamed, to be disappointed, delayed, Pronoun - second person masculine singular, LORD -- the proper name of the God of Israel, Verb - Qal - Perfect - second person masculine singular | first person common singular, Conjunctive waw | Verb - Piel - Conjunctive perfect - second person masculine singular | first person common singular, To sigh, breathe strongly, to be sorry, to pity, console, rue, to avenge, David strengthens his prayer by the consciousness of his religion, He desires the continuance of former grace, Complaining of the proud, he craves some token of God's goodness, Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers, OT Poetry: Psalm 86:17 Show me a sign of your goodness (Psalm Ps Psa. We were a bit discouraged and we immediately prayed about it. ESV Holy Bible for Kids, Large Print Hardcover, ESV Personal-Size Study Bible--soft leather-look, crimson with cross design, ESV Kid's Thinline Bible, TruTone Imitation Leather, Charcoal with Sword of the Spirit Design, ESV Illuminated Scripture Journal: 19-Volume New Testament Boxed Set, ESV Student Study Bible, TruTone, Navy Blue, ESV Large-Print Study Bible--genuine leather, black (indexed). We all want to be sure. Am I unsaved? In nearly 3 years I have not found a better suited place. I think too many Pastors reject this idea, but I completely disagree. He shall judge between the nations, and shall decide disputes for many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore. If you have any questions, please review our Privacy Policy or email us at privacy@biblegateway.com. 17 Give me a sign of your favor: make my enemies see, to their confusion, that you, LORD, help and comfort me. Now Herod was very glad when he saw Jesus; for he had wanted to see Him for a long time, because he had been hearing about Him and was hoping to see some sign performed by Him. Simplify each expression using these properties . I think we often make things way more complicated than they need to be. He then performed the signs in the sight of the people. I went through some tough times and the Lord was always there. Then this morning, after pleading with God for a sign, leading to a miracle; the gentleman PMd me and told me.. Now Hezekiah said to Isaiah, What will be the sign that the Lord will heal me, and that I shall go up to the house of the Lord the third day? Isaiah said, This shall be the sign to you from the Lord, that the Lord will do the thing that He has spoken: shall the shadow go forward ten steps or go back ten steps? So Hezekiah answered, It is easy for the shadow to decline ten steps; no, but let the shadow turn backward ten steps.read more.Isaiah the prophet cried to the Lord, and He brought the shadow on the stairway back ten steps by which it had gone down on the stairway of Ahaz. Then He said, Put your hand into your bosom again. So he put his hand into his bosom again, and when he took it out of his bosom, behold, it was restored like the rest of his flesh. I am so thankful that this post spoke to you. Your email address will not be published. We see that Jonathan asked for a sign in fighting the Philistines. Luke 6:38 reward receiving generosity Honor the Lord with your wealth, with the firstfruits of all your crops. O Psalm 74:9 We see not our signs: there is no more any prophet: neither is there among us any that knoweth how long. 7 The angel of God came back, shook him awake again, and said, Get up and eat some moreyouve got a long journey ahead of you.. I was more open person &my fmly as well.. And remember that this nation is your very own people., 14TheLordreplied, I will personally go with you, Moses, and I will give you resteverything will be fine for you., 15Then Moses said, If you dont personally go with us, dont make us leave this place. Then this shall be the sign for you: you will eat this year what grows of itself, in the second year what springs from the same, and in the third year sow, reap, plant vineyards and eat their fruit. ), NLT Life Application Large-Print Study Bible, Third Edition--hardcover, red letter, NLT Life Application Study Bible, Third Edition--soft leather-look, brown/mahogany (red letter), NLT Large-Print Premium Value Thinline Bible, Filament Enabled Edition--soft leather-look, teal, NLT Giant-Print Personal-Size Bible, Filament Enabled Edition--soft leather-look, floral frame teal, NLT Premium Value Thinline Bible, Filament Enabled Edition-- soft leather-look, brown, NLT One Year Premium Slimline Large Print Bible, Softcover. From of old no one has heard or perceived by the ear, no eye has seen a God besides you, who acts for those who wait for him. . v4 Consider this question. The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. This time let the fleece remain dry while the ground around it is wet with dew." 40 So that night God did as Gideon asked. The fleece was dry in the morning, but the ground was covered with dew. ch. Behold, the virgin will conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.- World English BibleTherefore the Lord Himself giveth to you a sign, Lo, the Virgin is conceiving, And is bringing forth a son, And hath called his name Immanuel,- Youngs Literal Bible Therefore the Lord Himself shall give you a sign: behold, the young woman shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.- Jewish Publication Society Bible. I have some time constraints coming up for this year and on June 18th my wife and I prayed and we asked God are we on the right path with this ministry? (There is a verse that says that if we regard iniquity in our heart, He will not hear us). Please continue to provide wisdom to more people like me. Im seeing people fall away From God- seeing the nation fall away- Seeing the Evil One winning battle after battle after battle- even though I know he loses the war- it just seems that evil is gaining strength- I keep waiting for pendulum to swing back the other way- it hasnt seemed to happen for a good long time now-, Im trying- just very very hard right now-, But God is particular in letting Elijah know what has been going on behind the scenes.. 7:14 Therefore - Because you despise me, and the sign which I now offer to you, God of his own free grace will send you a more honourable messenger, and give you a nobler sign. For Permission to Quote Information visit http://www.lockman.org, Now Hezekiah said to Isaiah, What will be the sign that the, Isaiah said, This shall be the sign to you from the, So Hezekiah answered, It is easy for the shadow to decline ten steps; no, but let the shadow turn backward ten steps., Then Hezekiah had said, What is the sign that I shall go up to the house of the. Your Spirit is everywhere I go. About half are multiple-choice and the other half is free response. Because thou, Lord, hast holpen me, and comforted me. Ask you a sign of the LORD your God; ask it either in the depth, or in the height above. I think the Bible shows us that both Moses and David approached God in that way. Then this shall be the sign for you: you will eat this year what grows of itself, in the second year what springs from the same, and in the third year sow, reap, plant vineyards, and eat their fruit. For the design of these words is not so much to relate the name by which Christ should commonly he called, as to describe his nature and office. gino jennings lost books of the bible Review properties of exponents and list all of them on this sheet. Thank you, Marianna! Save me, for I serve you and trust you. If I go down to the place of death, you will be there. The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. Understand the meaning of Psalms 86:17 using all available Bible versions and commentary. Immanuel - God with us; God dwelling among us, in our nature, #John 1:14|. I died too myself on the cross. King James Version (KJV). Well 10 months have gone by and the property is still there. "Lord Give Me a Sign" is a song by American hip hoprecording artist DMX, released as the second single from his sixth studio album Year of the Dog. Last night especially hard for me, I begged him for a sign. I am going to take the time to visit your site. But I have said these things to you, that when their hour comes you may remember that I told them to you. But He did answer Moses request for a sign. I am over joyed!!! I am your shield, [ a]your exceedingly great reward.". Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Does getting a sign from God include recognition, success, or praise for ourselves? God continues to speak through His Word and rewards those who diligently seek Him. I am very introverted yet I have a desire to get married pushing 30 now and always get ghosted by guys and never get a second date. None can do what you do!9All the nations you madewill come and bow before you, Lord;they will praise your holy name.10For you are great and perform wonderful deeds. He ate the meal and went back to sleep. Your email address will not be published. 16 Look down and have mercy on me. How do you ask God for a Sign? I will set a sign among them and will send survivors from them to the nations: Tarshish, Put, Lud, Meshech, Tubal and Javan, to the distant coastlands that have neither heard My fame nor seen My glory. They knew the mission God had given them and were seeking signs to help them do what God wanted them to do. | For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal . Thanks so much for meeting me here AT THE CROSSROADS. Isaiah 38:22 Hezekiah also had said, What is the sign that I shall go up to the house of the LORD? Thanks, Mark! The last verse has become a daily prayer for me: Show me a sign of your favor. So we ask, we think - we test the waters. (Jeremiah 29:12-13) And if you are still unsure about asking God for a sign, then just ask Him for guidance. I am legit trapped with this desire and I believe what I need to start doing is pray for him to remove my need for marriage because I dont have the social skills to go looking for myself. Hi, I'm Carla! What is our mission when we come to God, begging for a sign? Come into my heart and make me more like You. Read Chapter All Versions Psalms 96:9-12 Keep them all safe and help them to feel Your love more and more. 38 Then some of the scribes and Pharisees said to Him, "Teacher, we want to see a sign from You." 39 But He answered and said to them, "An evil and adulterous generation craves for a sign; and yet no sign will be given to it but the sign of Jonah the prophet; 40 for just as JONAH WAS THREE DAYS AND THREE NIGHTS IN THE BELLY OF THE SEA MONSTER, so Thank you for sharing the lessons God taught you as you sought Him for beginning this ministry. For they may say, The Lord has not appeared to you. The Lord said to him, What is that in your hand? And he said, A staff. Then He said, Throw it on the ground. So he threw it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from it.read more.But the Lord said to Moses, Stretch out your hand and grasp it by its tailso he stretched out his hand and caught it, and it became a staff in his hand that they may believe that the Lord, the God of their fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has appeared to you. The Lord furthermore said to him, Now put your hand into your bosom. So he put his hand into his bosom, and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous like snow. N [ a] Read full chapter Footnotes Isaiah 7:14 Immanuel means God is with us Isaiah 7:14 in all English translations Isaiah 6 Isaiah 8 English Standard Version (ESV) I am still in the process of asking God for a signand maybe that is why I have taken some time off blogging. But why? A huge ask. 33:26), so swiftly, so strongly, and so much above the reach of opposition. Thank you for worshiping with us! Were hoping shes in a rehab place, she stayed sober for so long she just recently relapsed. So they said to Him, What then do You do for a sign, so that we may see, and believe You? I dont know, where im going, But i believe God is with me.Im not afraid of anything , anyone to loose. I started praying about a youth ministry for handicapped and terminally ill children about 13 years ago. He promises to do a new thing. Needing guidance &. Learn how your comment data is processed. 15 After these things the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision, saying, "Do not be afraid, Abram. H Bend down, OLord, and hear my prayer;answer me, for I need your help.2Protect me, for I am devoted to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Psalm 109:29 Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame, and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle. I cannot escape your presence. Ive never asked God for a miracle before, ever. Ask a sign for yourself from the Lord your God; make it deep as Sheol or high as heaven.. 10 Give liberally and be ungrudging when you do so, for on this account the Lord your God will bless you in all your work and in all that you undertake. I have been praying day and night for a miracle, a sign..anything. He never promised the journey would be easy, but He does promise (like He did with Moses and David) that He will never leave us nor forsake us. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. [a]14O God, insolent people rise up against me;a violent gang is trying to kill me. Had she given up Samuel might never have been born. He said to ask if there is anything that you need help with. But if they say, Come up to us, then we will go up, for the Lord has given them into our hands; and this shall be the sign to us.. The evidence is all around us. I did TRY to shown him many ways to see Love.. My beautiful, wonderful 26 year old daughter is missing. Im struggling too- God has been seemingly silent for decades, not answering prayer at least that i can see- in ways that I know are direct answers to my prayers- I have grown weary- wondering Does God even hear me? You have multiplied the nation; you have increased its joy; they rejoice before you as with joy at the harvest, as they are glad when they divide the spoil. 8-9 He got up, ate and drank his fill, and set out. E 1 Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth. Likewise, David tells God, You are my Godnone can do what you doyou alone are God.. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power. The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing. Z. Then about 2 and 1/2 years ago I read an article about God resurrecting dreams and I felt God was speaking directly to me about my ministrymy dream. I am taking Jeff Goins class on blogging. v1 Testing him, again. Count on me to pray for you and your ministry. Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Oh that you would rend the heavens and come down, that the mountains might quake at your presence as when fire kindles brushwood and the fire causes water to boil to make your name known to your adversaries, and that the nations might tremble at your presence! Again, this is the God of the universe, not some genie in a bottle. But if they will not believe even these two signs or heed what you say, then you shall take some water from the Nile and pour it on the dry ground; and the water which you take from the Nile will become blood on the dry ground., Moses said, By this you shall know that the, If these men die the death of all men or if they suffer the fate of all men, then the, In those days Hezekiah became mortally ill; and he prayed to the, Know this day that I am not speaking with your sons who have not known and who have not seen the discipline of the. I like your straight forward approach. But in my experience, prayer does not work like a slot machine. Wow this is a very great comment Clara. "Give me a sign of your goodness, that my enemies may see it and be put to shame, for you, LORD, have helped me and comforted me" Give your strength to your servant; save me, the son of your servant. This time let the fleece remain dry while the ground around it is wet with dew. 40So that night God did as Gideon asked. Please consider joining me by signing up to become an email subscriber. So thankful to have fellow travelers on this journey of faith and life! MOSES DOES NOT JUST WANT A SIGN. I ran across your blog because Im struggling with answers right now- I feel guilty asking Him for a sign (and not just a sign that could be natural in nature, I need to know its directly from Him, and not just something that happened coincidentally) to confirm my salvation, or strengthen my faith- I feel as though its a case of testing God, but Im exhausted, both physically and spiritually- Trying to hang on- but as the years of unanswered prayer go on and on, it gets very hard to-, As a follow-up to my last comment- you wrote in another blog post God does not waste anything he allows into our livesincluding the wilderness.- and this is what has me confused about Gods silence, is His silence just a wilderness experience? May God bless you, and may God bless the United States of America. chat alternative PDF and Microsoft word version included.This item is a handout consisting of 22 test questions. We should not be ashamed or afraid to go to our heavenly Father and pour out our hearts. And he will use other people, circumstances, and anything else to attack us. W ); Prov. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. God said yeswith conditions. Thanks. So like David did when his family was taken I strengthened myself in the Lord and asked Him what do I do Father? This shall be the sign to you from the Lord, that the Lord will do this thing that He has spoken: This will be the sign to you, declares the Lord, that I am going to punish you in this place, so that you may know that My words will surely stand against you for harm., This will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger., And He said, Certainly I will be with you, and this shall be the sign to you that it is I who have sent you: when you have brought the people out of Egypt, you shall worship God at this mountain.. What work do You perform? If these men die the death of all men or if they suffer the fate of all men, then the Lord has not sent me. You are my God.3Be merciful to me, O Lord,for I am calling on you constantly.4Give me happiness, O Lord,for I give myself to you.5O Lord, you are so good, so ready to forgive,so full of unfailing love for all who ask for your help.6Listen closely to my prayer, OLord;hear my urgent cry.7I will call to you whenever Im in trouble,and you will answer me.8No pagan god is like you, O Lord. Many were expecting the Messiah and watching for Him. One comes from the Bible and one from personal experience. Moses said to the Lord, See, you say to me, Bring up this people, but you have not let me know whom you will send with me. You have told me, I know you by name, and I look favorably on you.13If it is true that you look favorably on me, let me know your ways so I may understand you more fully and continue to enjoy your favor. Scripture: Matthew 16:1-4 [NLT] 1Then the Pharisees and Sadducees came, and testing Him asked that He would show them a sign from heaven. New Living Translation (NLT). I But how was this birth, which was not to happen 'till many ages after, a sign of their deliverance from present danger? We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Im kinda confused, on the one hand I would think God would want to encourage us, yet on the other, He has been silent in my life for decades it seems- and frankly, its causing me to even doubt my salvation- on the one hand I think God is allowing it- allowing Satan to sift me by working on my faith, trying to get me to doubt God- but on the other hand, and perhaps Satan is succeeding, I question whether I am saved because it seems as though God doesnt hear my prayers- God allowed Satan to plant the seeds of doubt in Adam and Eves mind- and they failed God- then God came back on the scene- Is that whats happening in my life? I appreciate your honest questions. What he has told me, about my life, career, marriage among others, he had been confirming what he said to be through other believers and his word. Q We are given faith as we spend time with the one who had perfect faith in His Father in Heaven. For behold, the Lord God of hosts is taking away from Jerusalem and from Judah support and supply, all support of bread, and all support of water; the mighty man and the soldier, the judge and the prophet, the diviner and the elder, the captain of fifty and the man of rank, the counselor and the skillful magician and the expert in charms. This is most likely due to DMX's reputation. Then get yourself an iron plate and set it up as an iron wall between you and the city, and set your face toward it so that it is under siege, and besiege it. For His Honor and Glory, and so we can be effective witnesses for Him- I think God knows we are an easily discouraged people, easily defeated- and I would think that, like any good parent would, He would like us to be encouraged and to learn that He is our provider and takes care of us- and one way I think He does that is to help us in our weakness by revealing His presence in our lives. But I would direct you back to the promises found in Gods Word because it is there that God speaks to us and reveals who He is. Show me a sign for good, that those who hate me may see it and be ashamed, because You, Lord, have helped me and comforted me" (Psalm 86:16-17). The manner (the attitude we have, the posture we take) in which we come to God, seeking His face, asking Him to show us a sign, is so very essential. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. 13And he said, Hear ye now, O house of David; Is it a small thing for you to weary men, but will ye weary my God also? Do we want a sign to draw closer to God and follow His will, or do we want a sign to have God put His stamp of approval on our self-made plans? Now when they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where there was a synagogue of the Jews. These cookies do not store any personal information. I ask that you will be with my family, my children, my wife. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. I ask for his protection from the enemy and that you would give him an extra portion of the holy spirit. And thank YOU for your kind and encouraging words! D and what He did to you in the wilderness until you came to this place; and what He did to Dathan and Abiram, the sons of Eliab, the son of Reuben, when the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them, their households, their tents, and every living thing that followed them, among all Israel, but your own eyes have seen all the great work of the. You alone are God.11Teach me your ways, OLord,that I may live according to your truth!Grant me purity of heart,so that I may honor you.12With all my heart I will praise you, O Lord my God. Faith functions through having Jesus in our lives. 2 Corinthians 8:12 encouragement generosity Give, and it will be given to you. He offers to make a way in the wilderness. I will continue to pray that God gives you direction, wisdom, and clarity as you step out in faith to do what He has called you to do! 7 October 2019. He wants Gods presence. Let me use the fleece for one more test. Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. Just like their ancestors of old in the wilderness, they claimed to want a sign from heaven. View more Isaiah 7:14 meaning, interpretation, and commentary "Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel." Prayer for Guidance on Job and Financial Opportunities Free, Printable Jesus Bible Activities on Sunday School Zone Jesus Bible Activities Below you'll find Bible lesson activities for kids, about Jesus, God's Son, who died a sacrificial death to pay the penalty for humanity's sins. If the fleece is wet with dew in the morning but the ground is dry, then I will know that you are going to help me rescue Israel as you promised. 38And that is just what happened. When you did awesome things that we did not look for, you came down, the mountains quaked at your presence. Davids motives are also God-focused and not self-focused. Follow Christ's journey to the Cross. Forgive me my sins Lord. He left his young servant there and then went on into the desert another days journey. As you can see, the confirmation of what he told me through his word and other believers whom I didnt tell them anything about what God told me in very very assuring abd much more reliable than signs. On June 23rd I received an email from the Realtor saying the owner was taking the property off the market and would either keep it or break it up into smaller parcels. M If we dont ask the Lord to show us which way to go, how will we know? I am now looking to see how God will bring this to pass. I know God is in control. He is the spring of all the motions of the heavenly bodies, directs and manages them, as he that rides in the chariot sets it a-going, has a supreme command of the influences of heaven; he rides upon the heavens for the help of his people (Deu. Thank you, Marianna! Moses acknowledges God as the only reason for the Israelites being set apart. This will be the sign to you which will come concerning your two sons, Hophni and Phinehas: on the same day both of them will die. Rather than have this all consuming need for companionship. It is a great way to connect with fellow bloggers and authors! I have been praying for a sign that God is actually involved in my life. I said God if this is not Your will then please let someone place a contract on the property. The Pharisees came out and began to argue with Him, seeking from Him a sign from heaven, to test Him. Deuteronomy 15:10-11The New Revised Standard Version. 23Then I will remove my hand and let you see me from behind. When God speaks, he always has a witness. They know their mission is to bring God glory and have their lives point to Him.

Bay Area Model Train Show, Retaliation Settlements 2020, Mcdonald's Disney Glasses Lead, Deborah Vantrece Recipes, Articles L