Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Spa bath was amazing - worth the extra especially as out of season prices. About this area. Good food and lovely modern bar (10% discount for Sands customers, just show them your key fob)More, Thank you for your review we are glad you enjoyed your stay. Copyright Tramant LLC - Home | About Us. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. WiFi and parking are free, and this aparthotel also features 2 cafes. Room types may vary. Durham Tees . more. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Are there any historical sites close to The Sands - Sea Front Apartments? I cannot put any words here to say how brilliant our holiday was. As a mature guest it was a perfect weekend escape. When asking reception why we werent in our booked apartment on 4th floor we were told they randomly allocate on arrival. Scarborough Each apartment at The Sands is different and special in its own way. The beds were comfortable and the ensuite bathrooms were of an excellent standard. My fianc surprised me with a 3 night stay here for my 30th birthday & I have to say it was one of the best holidays I've ever had!Our apartment was in the Kepwick building (307) We didn't have a sea view, but we had glorious afternoon sunshine everyday we were there so we didn't actually mind. Great views of the Bay as well. Great stay, spacious well equipped apartment with a lovely balcony overlooking the sea. Yes, guests have access to a fitness centre during their stay. All top quality. Please see our partners for more details. Sold fruit, vegetables, meat, ice creams, beer, alcohol, papers, magazines and pre packed dinners, no need to go into larger supermarket chains up in old Scarborough. Sea life centre or walk and shop till you drop. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Seamer Station . Peasholm Park is on the very doorstep of the apartments providing mini golf, a boating lake and a venue for music concerts during the summer months. Just wish they could communicate regarding spare parking spaces. The sea view was perfect for whiling away an hour with a hot chocolate and watching the dog walkers on the beach. There are more large spaces on the top deck.The position is perfect to walk into town, or along the promenade to Scarborough or Scalby Mills and the open topped bus stops outside and goes all the way to the Spa.If a sea view is important then you need a bigger apartment, ours faced the parkin and the wooded hill that used to be Mr Marvels, still pleasant sitting on the balcony in the evening sun.We plan to stay again on our next visit. Location read more Facilities Most popular facilities Internet Free parking Luggage storage 24-hour services Food/ Drinks I got really emotional as I arrived, it really took my breath away. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. The apartments have flat screen televisions, music centers, DVD players, Elemis toiletries (to name just a few of the little luxuries!) We had another comfortable stay and have booked for the summer. Every apartment is allocated a free parking space in the secure car park. The Sands - Sea Front Apartments offer the luxury of a hotel but the privacy and space that self catering accommodation benefits from. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Which languages are spoken by the staff at The Sands - Sea Front Apartments? Make sure you read your reservation's cancellation policy. Graded 5 Star by Visit Britain, you can be assured of a truly memorable experience in the popular Victorian town of Scarborough, on Yorkshire's magnificent East Coast. With a Free Beach Hut apartment you have use of a seafront beach hut for the duration of your stay a saving of 270 per week! If you want to see Dean Scarborough, please contact him . Friendly helpful staff each time we popped into reception for something. Guests can enjoy complimentary tea during their stay. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $4,200/mo, which has increased by $7/mo in the last 30 days. 5759 Scarborough; Virtual Tour 5759 Scarborough Oakland, CA 94611. Is parking available at The Sands - Sea Front Apartments? View our stunning sea view apartments, overlooking the Scarborough Castle headland and the sweeping sands of North Bay. Stayed here with family for the weekend, 2 bed 2 bathroom. Even beautiful crystal champagne flutes amidst the impressive batterie de cuisine. I dont think I would go so far as to agree with the five star tag but I doubt you would find better in the town. Staff are very good too. We have stayed in these apartments several times and they never disappoint. Second visit to this apartment in 2 weeks so they must be getting it right! Unit 6, Kepwick House, Peasholm Gap Yes, free parking, a parking garage, and paid public parking nearby are available to guests. What food & drink options are available at The Sands - Sea Front Apartments? The Zestimate for this house is $1,384,400, which has decreased by $17,181 in the last 30 days. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. The Sands - Sea Front Apartments Hotel Amenities, If you are a person who needs an accessibility accommodation in order to utilize this Site and our Services, we offer certain assistance that may help. Unit 6, Kepwick House, Peasholm Gap, Scarborough, England. Should have written this way before now. Yes, The Sands - Sea Front apartment provides laundry and housekeeping service. A total of 50 objections have been made against the proposals for Kepwick House which the developers Benchmark say will offer "magnificent" sea views. Yes, guests often enjoy the ocean view available here. Whether you opt for a sea view or non-sea view you canenjoy the afternoon sun from your very own private balcony. Our luxury two-bedroom apartments come with either a sea view or non-sea view and boast a king-sized bed in the master bedroom and twin beds in the second bedroom, perfectly suiting family holidays or breaks with friends. North Yorkshire, YO12 7TN. Whether you are looking for just a one night getaway or longer holiday, The Sands penthouses offer accommodation for up to four guests with prices starting at 250 per penthouse per night. #1 of 62 Specialty lodging in Scarborough. but that said we had another nice stay.We have been using The Sands since it first opened and will continue to do so in the future, as a couple and with friends and family. When we arrived we were given 209 which we had rejected at the time of booking. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Vergelijk prijzen en boek hotels in de buurt van Snaith's Toll Bridge. Being within an easy walking distance to The Sands - Sea Front apartment, Peasholm Park is a good place to visit. Was perfect. All apartments have modern 5-star furnishings, flat-screen TVs, DVD players and designer kitchens and bathrooms. YO12 7TN There is a separate balcony for relaxing and dining and a kitchen complete with a microwave, a freezer and a stovetop. Ask GT2TODO about The Sands - Sea Front Apartments, Ask ClareGav02 about The Sands - Sea Front Apartments, Ask ROB-ON-HOLS about The Sands - Sea Front Apartments, Ask GandC_UK about The Sands - Sea Front Apartments. The Sands are my favourite place to stay, as the sea and castle views are beautiful whatever the time of day or night. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. The Sands - Sea Front Apartments: 104 Kepwick House - See 1,373 traveler reviews, 882 candid photos, and great deals for The Sands - Sea Front Apartments at Tripadvisor. We were not told about this by the staff - on leaving we asked and were told apartment 207 is dog friendly !!!!!! 67.205.43.145 Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a fitness centre, and free parking. A clean, well presented apartment with a view of the sea - I can't think of anything more that you'd require. All spotlessly clean and quite well equipped. 12 people like this 14 people follow this +44 1723 354266 Open now 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM Convenience Store Photos See all Page transparency See all YO12 7TN, SEA-VIEW APARTMENTS OVERLOOKING NORTH BAY, THE PERFECT BASE TO EXPLORE THE YORKSHIRE COAST. As you would expect for five star accommodation, the holiday apartments are exceptionally well equipped. Each apartment has an allocated parking space in the secure car park (disabled bays are available). Not convenient. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. . Guests of the property can reach the centre of Scarborough in 15 minutes' walk. Room types may vary. Actually ran out of time before we ran out of the places we had on To Do List but using The Sands as a base enabled us to go to manic Whitby, The Dales and Moors, Scarborough itself and much more. Contact Scarborough Beach Hut Hire on 01723 364714. . the parking is very secure behind remote controlled gates and with CCTV. 3 Kepwick House, 205 Lockton House Our five star-rated apartments all have two spacious bathrooms, a designer kitchen and every other possible comfort. Click to reveal Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. The nearest airport is Durham Tees Valley, situated 100 km from apartment. Getting there. Car park was good with a designated spot for the whole week. Nice sea and castle views. Ask DianeLS about The Sands - Sea Front Apartments. Secure parking with a designated space was nice. Free secure, easy car parking behind hotel was a bonus. Bramblewick Guest House: Wonderful! Last but not least, with two blue flag beaches to choose from, this is an ideal seaside holiday destination. I know we will definitely be back soon. Staff are very good too. Whether you opt for a sea view or non-sea view you canenjoy the afternoon sun from your very own private balcony. Our second stay at the Sands and it didn't disappoint. We really appreciate the time taken to post this review and look forward to seeing you again soon.Many ThanksThe Sands Team, If you go to Scarborough, you have to try and stay here. Have loved all the apartments that we have stayed in but the maisonette suited us the best, as we could all stay together and the layout really worked for us. I will be returning very soon and God willing will be buying my own apartment one day. Scarborough Plus Get more as an Orbitz Rewards member. No noisy neighbours or bars beating out music. You can choose from a one, two or three bedroom apartment and can be assured of ultimate luxury with designer bathrooms and kitchens, spacious living areas with lavish, five Star furnishings and wonderful sea views. We hired a mobility scooter for my granddad for while we were away and were able to store and charge it up in reception. Our Stay was above excellent. View deals for The Sands - Sea Front Apartments. Which popular attractions are close to The Sands - Sea Front Apartments? per night. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. There is something about Sands that is Magically amazing and wonderful. St Columba is nearby and North Bay Promenade is only a 5-minute walk away. Unit 6, Kepwick House, Peasholm Gap, Scarborough, England, YO12 7TN. This was a very nice place to stay, and next time we spend the weekend at Scarborough, we will definitely book here, Thank you for the fantastic review, all the staff are extremely pleased they made your stay special. The apartment lived up to its five star rating, there was everything supplied for a perfect weekend away. The Sands Complex $1,292,677. and the sands obviously use images of the best apartments in order to secure bookings and give customers mediocre apartments worse for wear. Want to switch off or explore, the Sands apartments in the north bay of Scarborough is the perfect location.we had fabulous sea views from our super 3 bed apartment.Squirrels in Peasholm park. !The location and views are 5 star but the housekeeping standards are slipping below .I don't think we will return . Thankyou Sands for a beautiful holiday . The apartment had three (large) bedrooms and was very well equipped with absolutely everything you require for a one night or two week vacation. From its relaxing west facing balcony enjoying the afternoon and evening sun to its fully equipped 5* Gold furnishings, Peasholm Gap, Scarborough, The hotel has a 5-star rating. Our third stay in three years. Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking time to post this. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. What better way to help you enjoy your day at the beach than in one of our fantastic beach chalets.Call our friendly reservation team today and we can get your beach hut reserved for your upcoming visit. Just returned from another amazing weekend at the sands in Scarborough. Its architecture shows its roots in history and a visit to this lovely town is not complete without a visit to the Spa and Scarborough Castle, sitting in an elevated position on the cliff-top overlooking the bays. Hotis perto de estao Seaton Carew, Hartlepool: veja dicas 1.807 fotos e timas ofertas para 304 hotis e pousadas em Hartlepool no Tripadvisor. Each one comes with those little extras that make your stay that little bit more special and truly memorable. The secure parking is also great, with a bus stop right outside we never needed the car throughout our stay, although if your up to it & the suns out I'd recommend walking to the south bay, it's a lovely walk on a nice day! The apartments are exquisite, clean, spacious, and a welcome which includes some tea, coffee, and fresh bread, were a very nice touch. We have lowest special group rates and discounts for any type or group size. Cooktop and microwave. From 140. Escape 2 The Sands, Kepwick House, Peasholm Gap, Scarborough, YO12 7TN, United Kingdom. Please access our Customer Support Portal. Apartment is spotless and well kept. - See 361 traveler reviews, 33 candid photos, and great deals for Bramblewick Guest House at Tripadvisor. Kepwick House The Sands Scarborough YO12 7TN +44(0)1723 364714. . We stayed in room 306 a 2 bed apartment with sea and all the mod cons you could need. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. My limited Dealings with the staff were very good. The main bathroom had a bathtub with shower over. Enjoy the fresh sea air as you relax on your own private balcony. All apartments have modern 5-star furnishings, flat-screen TVs, DVD players and designer kitchens and bathrooms. Please note some of our apartments come with a Juliet Balcony, please call for more details. The Sands Sea Front Apartments offer stylish serviced accommodation in central Scarborough within walking distance of the town centre and beaches. Peasholm Gap When booking directly with us you are guaranteed the lowest price. Seamless booking,seamless check in,wonderful staff.It feels like coming home.Priceless sea views,will never tire of the Sands. Are there opportunities to exercise at The Sands - Sea Front Apartments? Friendly typical English Pub atmosphere and tasty, very cheap meals. Wouldn't bother. Cannot imagine there is a better location in busy Scarborough than The Sands. The Sands Sea Front apartment is located within 20 minutes' walk of Scarborough Lighthouse and features flat-screen TV, a bar and entertainment activities. Zestimate Home Value: $1,384,400. Another nice touch is the daily weather forecast put under your door, they really have thought of everything :)All in all we had a fabulous stay here & I would recommend The Sands to anyone! The penalty can vary with the room rate that you choose - so read carefully! The reception staff are brilliant, I asked about bus times (got a timetable printed off for me), queried what Indian restaurant was best (got three names), asked for an extra dressing gown - received. Beer restaurant saltWATER CAFE BAR is 5 minutes' stroll of the apartment. Success Price Guarantee . The Sands - Sea Front Apartments Features, Kepwick House Peasholm Gap, Scarborough YO12 7TN England. Yes we were disappointed will we return yes we will but will always double check our booking with the reception staff before we arrive. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. Home Value ($/Sqft) $706/Sqft. Kepwick House Now on our 8th visit,never lets you down.If you are looking for pure indulgence !,it does not get any better than this,we got back from our last stay just over a week ago,within 24hrs we were booking again.Not the cheapest but I can guarantee it is the best. Will definitely book again. Comp parking was excellent. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Dean Scarborough is currently working at Bonita House to provide care. Also there are ample cups, plates and cutlery so you don't have to worry about putting the dishwasher on every day. Kepwick House forms the larger of the two apartment blocks comprising The Sands Development Credit: BRL Architects. A good experience from start to finish. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our. Based on Redfin's Oakland data, we estimate the home's value is $1,706,688. The Sands - Sea Front Apartments offer luxurious holiday accommodation that is available for holidays or short breaks starting from just one night. A long standing holiday destination, Scarborough has been welcoming holiday makers for over three hundred and fifty years and was the country's first seaside retreat. 2 comfy leather settees, dining table and chairs for 4. Kepwick HouseThe SandsScarboroughYO12 7TN+44(0)1723 364714, COOLSPIRiT Apartments Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Second visit to this apartment in 2 weeks so they must be getting it right! Based on recent averages, the room rate for this weekend can be as low as 232 per night. Marine Drive Directly behind the skatepark. The Sands - Sea Front Apartments: Kepwick House apartment 101 - See 1,448 traveler reviews, 960 candid photos, and great deals for The Sands - Sea Front Apartments at Tripadvisor. Whether you are looking for just a one night getaway or longer holiday, The Sands penthouses offer accommodation for up to four guests with prices starting at 250 per penthouse per night. I had to park off-site by the roadside up by the top of Peasehome park. Each of our apartments and beach huts comes with superfast fibre broadband, enabling you to stay connected while enjoying the perfect holiday. Kepwick House Peasholm Gap Scarborough YO12 7TN 01723 364 714 enquiries@escape2thesands.com Information Privacy Policy Terms & Conditions Current Offers Frequently asked questions The Sands Complex CV-19 Risk Assessment Holiday Info Surfing Holidays in Scarborough Golfing Holidays in Scarborough Our Awards This home is currently off market - it last sold on July 05, 1994 for $310,000. Apartment is spotless and well kept. Beach Chalets - In addition to all of the other wonderful facilities, The Sands offers exclusive use of your own beach-front chalet for the duration of your stay these are limited and must be booked in advance. Please call our 24/7 Customer Call Center at, Click here for Group Reservations (9+ Rooms), Click here to Cancel your Reservation or Resend Confirmation Email. Ask POLLYANNA57 about The Sands - Sea Front Apartments. Conveniently located restaurants include North Bay Fisheries, The Hideout Cafe Kitchen and Bar, and Tunny Catch. Peasholm Gap Prices per apartment per night for two people: Low season - from 70 per night; Mid season - from 90 per night; High season - from 120 per night; Peak season - from 170 per night. Are there any cleaning services provided at The Sands - Sea Front apartment? We ordered from Just eat , they deliver to your apartment. Beware these 5 star apartments treat website bookers like 2nd class citizens, Arrived this evening to be issued an alternate apartment to the one booked on website. Some restaurant close a little early. Kepwick House 5* luxury time after time, Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to review your visit with us. If you like to stay fit on holiday and fancy a workout then the private gym is the perfect place with a range of equipment for both cardio-vascular exercise and weight training.

Long Island Disco Clubs From The 70s, Articles K