"Getting a good starting spot means a lot here, especially when we start so early and the track gets some rubber down," said Kinser, who closed to within 16 points of first place in the standings. His younger son Kurt also won state as a senior, capping off the Bloomington High School South teams excellent season. I dont think Ill be climbing any fences tonight (like P.J. We just rolled around there and we were good. The feature event included a young Bobby Unser Jr. and a very young Al Unser Jr. Bobby and Al Sr. watched from a Lincoln Continental that sat right in back of my photography position, which was trackside between the third and fourth turns. 20-time World of Outlaws (WoO) Sprint Car Series champion. 690career WoO Sprint Car Series A-Feature victories. Kinser left the World of Outlaws in 2006 to compete with the National Sprint Tour series, but returned to the World of Outlaws for the 2007 season. What is Steve Kinser Net Worth? - mangoTips (more), King of the Outlaws Increases Points Lead at Cottage Grove By Richard Day COTTAGE GROVE, OR (August 26) Steve Kinser exchanged first place with Joey Saldana twice on his way to increasing his OReilly World of Outlaws Series point standings lead with a victory at Cottage Grove Speedway Tuesday. Two weeks later he finished 14th in the 500. Both of his sons wrestled in high school. The leaders hit lapped traffic on the sixth circuit and fought through the lapped cars on the high side of Princetons high-banked quarter-mile oval. Kinser was a high school wrestler. (More), Steve Kinser Nabs 499th World of Outlaws A-Main - 03/05/04 - HD Staff - Las Vegas, NV. Steve Kinser (@SteveKinser_RCG) | Twitter The King of the Outlaws has claimed 11 Gold Cup Race of Champions titles at Silver Dollar Speedway and West Capital Speedway (1978, 1979). Yes, Kinser Timber may be a key, and Kinser Logging. I wasnt really going to get on the throttle until I saw someone outside of me there. Privacy Policy|Terms of Use, California Spring Break Swing Continues for Kraig Kinser at Kings Speedway & Thunderbowl Raceway, Summit Racing Equipment Modified Nationals. (read the whole story), The King Wins Night Before The Big One Race By Richard Day ROSSBURG, OH (August 2) Steve Kinser battled young Brad Furr for the lead when he won the 25th Pennzoil World of Outlaws Series A Feature of his career at Eldora Speedway two months ago. Has won every major Sprint car race during his racing career. Name: Steve Kinser Age: 63 Date of Birth: 2nd of June 1954 Resides: Bloomington, IN United States Occupation: Retired Marital Status: Married to Dana Children: Stevie, Kraig, Kurt Grandchildren: Kash, Hailee, Andrew Race Number: 11 20 WORLD OF OUTLAWS CHAMPIONSHIPS 576 CAREER WINS 12 TIMES KNOXVILLE NATIONALS CHAMPION Sport: Brown Dirt, Green Money, Black Moods - Car and Driver In August 2016, Kinser retired from Sprint Car racing. The "King" of the Outlaws has now won three straight World of Outlaws races. He has been described as the best sprint racer ever by both columnists and even his rivals. Jason Meyers finished second followed by Jason Sides, Kraig Kinser, and Jac Haudenschild. "The King of the Outlaws" won every race he entered the Second Heat Race, the First Dash Race and the 25-lap Preliminary Feature Thursday as the series opened the Sixth Annual Duel in the Dakotas at Red River Valley Speedway. Nineteen-time American Auto Racing Writers & Broadcasters Association All-American honoree. He has two other children, Stevie and Kurt. I didnt know if the top was any good, so I tried to stay low and block him, but I ended up missing the bottom. Bob Kinser 1931-2017. Kinser started sixth and got around Jason Sides and Dale Blaney on the opening lap to move into fourth. Maxim Chassis, Hoosier Tires, Jones Engineering, Sanders they all give me the best equipment you can have. At 67 years of age. [4][5] In August 2016, Kinser retired from Sprint Car racing.[6]. Now a senior at Indiana University, Kurt Kinser went 4-1 in last weekends Big Ten tournament, finishing third overall to earn a berth in the NCAA Championships. As the green flag waved for the start of the feature, Brooke Tatnell got the jump on Jac Haudenschild and pulled out to a quick lead with Craig Dollansky and Kinser in tow. WoO legend Steve Kinser set for final Indiana ride - The Indianapolis Star Has won every major Sprint car race during his racing career. He competed in three consecutive IROC series from 2003 to 2005. - Steve Kinser used an outside front row starting spot to his advantage - winning the feature event Friday night at USA Race Park. Driving the Maxim/Gerkin/Hoosier #11, Steve made his way to the front from a second row starting spot. Well, ho-hum, Steve Kinser won another Gold Cup Saturday night at Silver Dollar Speedway. Famous people list on 2 June. After Hafertepe got into the wall and upside on the 29th lap while running second, Kinser moved into the runner-up spot and set his sights on Meyers. Steve Kinser was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation. Springville, Indiana, who was born in 1972. http://www.findagravr&GRid=75436102 http://www.mylife.com/shane_kinser. Summer 2002: Does Steve Kinser own Oklahoma City? Know how He earned most of networth at the age of 66 years of age. It was his only Indy Racing League start. He is from United States. (More), Steve Kinser Wins WoO at Sedalia, MO. By the time Kaeding and his Dennis Roth-owned car cleared Kraig Kinser, Steve Kinser had built a 1.6-second lead. March 10, 2002 - Steve Kinser emerged as the the A-Main winner Sunday night at Hollywood Hills Speedway. what is steve kinser net worth - Thug Life Meme Steve "The King" Kinser (born June 2, 1954, Bloomington, Indiana), is a professional sprint car racing driver. Steve Kinser - The Third Turn Steve Kinser dominated the Knoxville Nationals for so many years that Cynthia Bourbeau highlighted his championships in the heart of her print "50 Years of Sprint Car Racing Legends at the Knoxville Nationals". The World of Outlaws started just about the time that I did, and it seemed like back then I was one of the youngest guys in the pits. (More), Steve Kinser Rolls At Tri-State Speedway for Fourth World of Outlaws Sprint Series Victory in '05 Haubstadt, IN - April 16, 2005 - By Chris Dolack, World of Outlaws Senior Writer The A-main is the highlight of any World of Outlaws Sprint Series race night, but on a short track the qualifying sessions always prove to be the most crucial. Steve is related to Pete W Kinser and Shirlayne S Kinser as well as 1 additional person. His results back up those claims. Bloomington Indiana driver, Steve Kinser, at age 48, won his fifth Kings Royal at Eldora Speedway Saturday night. Series spotlight - Kinser family - Motorsport Sometimes you get in it and somebody gets by you and it's hard to get back by them. Steve Kinser - Age, Family, Bio | Famous Birthdays He has won 20 championships in the World of Outlaws (WoO) series. "Im just glad my son Craig ran third. Whether it was at their Bloomington home or the countless miles they spent traveling together going from race to race, they have always been a close-knit unit. Kinser won 46 of the 69 A Features the World of Outlaws Sprint Series ran in 1987. Address information: Steve Kinser Racing (Company) 280 E Smithville Rd Bloomington, IN 47401-9251 USA Phone: (812) 824-4444 Fax: Official website Note: View larger map DriverAverages.com has results for Steve Kinser from. Within the central silhouette of the town of . Ryan Newman finished second. Steve "The King" Kinser (born June 2, 1954) is a professional sprint car racing driver. His 35 top-five finishes are second only to Mark's 37. Steve's son Kraig Kinser also became a professional race car driver. Tim Shaffer was fourth with Australia's Kerry Madsen fifth. Also learn how He earned most of networth at the age of 66 years old? I'm just glad to win a race, said a relieved Kinser in Victory Lane. Where does Kelly Kinser fit in? Kurt, 23, and a Religious Studies and Criminal Justice major at Indiana, won four of his six matches at the Big Ten tournament and takes a record of 23-7 into his final collegiate event. - October 19, 2008 - Jac Haudenschild won the World of Outlaws event at Thunderbowl Raceway Saturday night after a terrific three-way, traffic battle with Steve Kinser and Sam Hafertepe Jr. On a night where 44 cars timed in, Haudenschild was able to drive the Carnahan Motorsports #R19 around Kinser on lap 20 of 35 in the A-Main. They have long been a symbol of purity. His net worth has been growing significantly in 2021-2021. The native of Bloomington, Indiana, has dominated the short track scene for over 36 years, earning five-hundred victories in the WoO A-Feature. "Any time you see a last-lap pass it makes it a good race. Marcus Smith, the. Check out the updates we were getting from Vegas fans, Mike Zieske, and Steve Gomez. of Sheldon junior. Kinser's IROC racer pounded the wall of the two and a half mile superspeedway, and then flipped upside down skidding for a considerable distance. Jason Meyers, and Brooke Tatnell completed the top five finishers in in the 40-lap Eagle feature. Won the 2005 Knoxville Nationals making him and father Steve, the only father-son duo to have won the prestigious event. Daryn Pittman, and Chad Kemenah completed the top ten. An 'underground' following pitched in cash for the top four in points. In 1985 he became the second-youngest winner of a World of Outlaws . His Quaker State Maxim, riding on Hoosier tires was impeccably tuned by Scott Gerkin. Kinser, 60, the "King of the Outlaws" and driver for Tony Stewart Racing, watched last week from a raised platform in the middle of Vendor Midway at the Dirt Track at Charlotte. (Travis Branch photo). He is known for being a Race Car Driver. (A-Main Summary), Steve Kinser Captures the World of Outlaws Sprint Series Commonwealth Clash Sarver, PA May 21, 2005 By Chris Dolack, World of Outlaws Senior Writer Some things keep improving with age. Even though Karl is his third cousin, Steve Kinser often joked to reporters that the pair weren't really related. Despite his malfunctioning top wing, Dollansky kept the VMAC/Karavan J&J in third with Danny Lasoski in the Bass Pro Shops Eagle and Shane Stewart in the Snap-On Maxim rounding out the top five. At the checkered flag Kinser was in Victory Lane $12,000 wealthier for winning the 516th feature in his career. Kinser opens 1/3-mile Nationals with WoO prelim win - HD Staff - Eagle, NE. He was born on June 2, 1954 and his birthplace is Bloomington, IN. Steve Kinser Diecast Sprint Cars - CAROLINA RACING COLLECTIBLES Kinser led the first set of corners, but Dollansky leaned hard on the cushion to overtake the 'King of the Outlaws' in turns three and four. Thanks, Reinhard, although there's not that much new information. He has won the Knoxville Nationals a record 12 times, the Gold Cup Race of Champions 12 times, and the Kings Royal at Eldora 7 times. Has 17career WoO Sprint carvictories, earning him a spot inside the top-21of the WoO all-time win list. There was a real soft spot going into Turn 1 and I just didn't want to mess with it so I stayed away from it." In October 1987 the late Shav Glick did some research into the Kinser family. 1995 In 1995 Kinser landed a NASCAR Winston Cup Series ride as drag racing legend Kenny Bernstein hired Kinser to drive his No. career WoO A-Feature win in March 2004 at Houston Raceway Park. Lasoski, who won the 2001 series championship, cannot catch The King of the Outlaws in the point standings in the season finale at The Dirt Track at Las Vegas Motor Speedway event even if he wins both feature races and Kinser receives show-up points.

Convergent Or Divergent Calculator, Winds Breath Vs Balboa Mist, Articles S