You can get more information about this car from your couch through Price, mileage, and condition are all important factors to consider when buying a used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. Mileage Very honest about the vehicles and very upfront. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. cars under 15000 High Roof, 170 WB, Backup Camera, Bluetooth. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Prices for a used Freightliner Sprinter Cargo Van currently range from $13,831 to $73,000, with vehicle mileage ranging from 3,626 to 285,180. When I asked him if there was any flexibility in the price he said that they add a $2900 "dealer fee". We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Car Revolution (13 . Used Vans for Sale in Florida Update Zip Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price Body Style ZIP Filter Results 936 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $3,000 - $250,000 Include listings without available pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Distance from me Radius Color Black (57) Blue (52) Brown (2) Gold (1) Gray (41) Green Stability Control Aux Audio Inputs 6000lb Towing Capaci.. 60 Great Deals out of 2,845 listings starting at, 396 Great Deals out of 7,801 listings starting at, 165 Great Deals out of 2,371 listings starting at, 25 Great Deals out of 523 listings starting at, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Used Black Mercedes-Benz Sprinter for Sale, Used White Mercedes-Benz Sprinter for Sale, Used Blue Mercedes-Benz Sprinter for Sale, Mercedes-Benz Sprinter in Philadelphia PA, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter With Diesel Engine. Research, browse, save, and share from 1 Sprinter models in Plant City, FL. portland for sale "camper van" - craigslist . Terrible company. Was able to get the a4. Listed 239 days ago, 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo 2 - 63,189 mi, Houston, TX Listed 90 days ago, 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo 2 - 59,139 mi, Norco, CA My little Transit XLT has the tinted windows all around and is converted into a "mini RV" complete with a bed that slides out to accommodate two full grown adults. I usually only go to car-brand dealerships, but Im definitely going back here. Most of these cargo van deals were manually chosen specially for people with low budget searching for where to find or buy a cheap cargo van that costs no more than $1000, $2000 or up to $5000 dollars. . Since, I thought i was the first one to get the car, because nobody had it. . Check Availability. Easy to drive and comfortable seats. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Dunning Motor Sales (180 mi away) Back-up camera . I put a much better stereo in and it sounds great. My wife and I live in Texas. No accidents, 1 Owner, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use only, 2 Accidents, 1 Owner, Corporate fleet vehicle, 1 Accident, 1 Owner, Corporate fleet vehicle, Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Sykesville MD for sale, Used Ford Transit Connect Passenger Wagon 2012, Used Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class in Evansville, IN, Used Mercedes-Benz AMG GT in Wilmington, DE, Used Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class in Burlington, VT, Used Mercedes-Benz S-Class in New Germany, MN, Used Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class in Akron, OH, Used Mercedes-Benz EQS SUV in Spartanburg, SC, Used Mercedes-Benz GLS-Class in Woodbridge, VA, Used Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class in Pompano Beach, FL, Used Mercedes-Benz G-Class in Tuscaloosa, AL For Sale, Used Volkswagen Passat 2010 in Tacoma, WA, Used Hyundai Equus 2015 in Fort Collins, CO, Edmunds True Market Value (TMV) Appraisal, Best Cadillac XT5 Lease Deals in Clearwater, FL, New Audi E-Tron Gt for Sale in Carbondale, PA, Best Cadillac XT6 Lease Deals in Syracuse, NY, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. I THANK ALBERT AND ALL AT CHICAGO CARSUS, ESPECIALLY THE DETAILER (IT WAS SPOTLESS), FOR THE EASE OF PURCHASE. We always receive great service from everyone here. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. Average price for Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Under $15,000: $31,696 5 deals found. Honest guys, vehicle was clean and in great condition! And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. $49,981. Location: Middletown, PA (8 miles from Harrisburg, PA) Mileage: 7,916 miles Body Style: Van Color: Blue Engine: 6 Cyl 3.0 L. Description: Used 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 with RWD, Comfort Package, Keyless Entry, High Roof, Heated Mirrors, 16 Inch Wheels, Steel Wheels, Extended Van, and Independent Suspension. Price:<$15000 X Bodystyle:Full-Size Van X Condition:Used X Save Search 2014 Chevrolet Express 2500 - 214,441 mi Henderson, NC (22 mi) - Listed today $199 above market price dealer rating high annual miles $13,999 PREVIEW Save 2012 Ford - 184,000 mi Roxboro, NC (35 mi) - Listed today $943 below market price Clean CARFAX. Rear tail lights are tinted and give the van a custom look compared to other regular Sprinter vans. Why pay Retail!! 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 34 Photos Price: $72,894 $1,208/mo est. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Dodge Sprinter 77.00 listings Ford E-450 Ford E-Series Ford E-Super Duty 9.00 listings Ford E-Transit Ford Panel Truck CommercialTruckTrader has thousands of each style for sale across a wide range of manufacturers include Ford, Ram, Chevrolet, and Mercedes-Benz. When the car was delivered and I went to buy it and it was a simple process. I have a sharpening shop set up in the van. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. 23 Great Deals out of 58 listings starting at $1,855. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. A video walkaround of this car may be available Listed 34 days ago, 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo 2 - 69,373 mi, Fredericksburg, VA This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Based on TrueCars inventory, used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van listings usually offer bluetooth, backup camera, and adaptive cruise control. Calls may be prerecorded. Used Vans for Sale in Vancouver, BC. Average savings of $4,313 Save up to $7,494 below estimated market price People who searched Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo for Sale Under $15,000 also searched: Popular Mercedes-benz Models Other information about this vehicle may not have been reported to CARFAX. The used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter received an average score of 2.9 out of 5 based on 75 consumer reviews at Edmunds. the kids made no sounds when i threw them in the back the walls are so thick it help quiet there screams. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs. CarFax No Accidents Reported,CarFax 1-Owner,3rd Row Seat,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Turbo/Supercharged,Steel Wheels,Diesel Fuel,7-Speed A/T,Power Door Loc VIN: WDZPE7DCXF5997601 Stock: F5997601H Certified Pre-Owned: No. Mileage 118,216 miles below avg. good price. Listed 2 days ago, 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo 2 - 56,049 mi, Houston, TX How many are for sale and priced below market? Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. . All rights reserved | Research, browse, save, and share from 148 vehicles in Lithia Springs, GA. Pleasure-way. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and . If you have or own a pre-owned cargo van . Most of these cargo van deals were manually chosen specially for people with low budget searching for where to find or buy a cheap cargo van that costs no more than $1000, $2000 or up to $5000 dollars. The 2023 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter starts at $43,500. Best Match. Passenger Cargo Vans for Sale under $15,000; Passenger Cargo Vans for Sale under $16,000; Passenger Cargo Vans for Sale under $17,000; ${award} ${year}, By Astorga Morales Family from Chicago, IL, By SECURITY OFFICER '' SMOKEY '' from racine , wis, 2000 Chevrolet Express 1500 Upfitter Cargo review. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a pre owned vehicle. Find Used Dodge Sprinter Van For Sale In Texas (with Photos). Discover our range of vans online now and find your nearest branch to learn more about any of our vans. list price $49,999 80,506 miles American Fork, UT White exterior, Black interior No accidents reported, 2 Owners, Personal use VIN WDZPE8CCXF5953959 See more photos 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Passenger Van 2500 High Roof V6 144" RWD Great Price but, then in 2005, I started seeing some. Class B RVs often include a raised roof so passengers have the ability to walk upright - a huge . Took care of my financing and addressed all my concerns. No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use only. It's a great place to buy a car. It has Big Cargo space, and wide, big seats. 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. This car is neat. Took 2 weeks for me to get my van back. John knew this and still sold the car after confirming he would sell the car to us. My Wallet. The average mileage on vans is 151,484 miles. Find used Dodge Sprinter now on Autozin. View all 240 cars under 15000 best yet cheap priced vans listed for sale by used car dealerships, lots or for sale by owners partnered with Used Cars Group. I get 22 MPG in all sorts of driving. good price. Class B motorhomes are typically referred to as camper vans and are vehicles that are built on a standard full-sized van chassis. Love the V6 & Calvin rocks! Not only has this been a blessing on cross country trips but also on my daily runs. The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful! 121 Cars Found. These are just a few of our great deals. We also scanned the papers with the UPS confirmation and sent via email. I recommend this dealership. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. With the largest selection of cars from dealers and private sellers, Autotrader can help find the perfect Sprinter for you. - The only complaint I have is the back driver tire had some flaw, it would have to be replaced before the others and would develop a bubble. Door couldnt open all the way like the previous years. *Equipment*Plus, it has ample towing capacity. Site Map | Granted Sprinters require a higher level of maintenance and a mechanic who is experienced with these vans. Down side 4.6 seems to be a little sluggish. When you're in business for the long haul, it makes sense to protect your investment. Now that you've found the right vehicle for you, you can find the best place to buy a used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. a virtual appointment! * Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Love the Sprinter. Listed 14 days ago, 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo 2 - 63,124 mi, Manassas, VA Listed 8 days ago, 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo 2 - 42,146 mi, Bentonville, AR Contact sales@usedcarsgroup.com, 2011 Ford Econoline E-150 - 1FTNE1EW9BDA66276, 2012 Chevrolet Express 1500 - 1GCSGAFX5C1170867, 2012 Freightliner Sprinter 2500 - WDYPE8CCXC5626414, 2012 Chevrolet Express 1500 - 1GCSGAFX0C1143186, 2006 Ford Econoline E-350 - 1FTSS34L46DA31908, 2008 Ford Econoline E-350 - 1FBSS31L68DB04482, 2009 Ford Econoline E-350 - 1FTSE34L39DA82666, 2009 Ford Econoline E-250 - 1FTNE24W69DA49985, 2014 Chevrolet Express 1500 - 1GCSGAFX0E1153901, 2013 Chevrolet Express 1500 - 1GCSGAFXXD1162376, 2014 Ford Econoline E-150 - 1FTNE1EW8EDA24184, 2015 Nissan NV 2500HD - 1N6AF0KX0FN800965. Browse Cargo Vans used in Fort Lauderdale, FL for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $99,931. Price: $35,000-$50,000 Drivetrain: 2WD and 4WD Roof: Low, Medium and High A Mercedes Sprinter is considered one of the best vans for van life, even though it has a heftier price tag than similar vans in its class. It can be used as anything. The Crew Van with two rows of seats starts at $46,700, and the Passenger Van with 12 seats begins at $48,700. Copyright 2023 Used Cars Group. I ordered my Bronco was ordered and he kept me up to date on all changes. As well as the seat. Prices for a used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van currently range from $11,485 to $255,799, with vehicle mileage ranging from 10 to 441,613. home delivery on some or all of its cars. THIS CAR MEET ALL MY NEEDS, VERY COMFORTABLE, THE ENGINE WORKS VERY GOOD, EVEN WITH A LOT OF MILLAGE, DIESEL WORKS VERY GOOD FOR ME, WAS MUCH CHEAPER. - Bought an audi a6 they made the purchase process very smooth and efficient. EVERYTHING WAS JUST AS DESCRIBED, IF NOT BETTER. If you wish to buy your used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van online, TrueCar has 1 model available to buy from home, allowing you to purchase your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van remotely and have it delivered directly to your residence in the continental United States. $24,950 Good Deal Get the CARFAX Report Quick Sales Corporation 5.0 (18 reviews) 8 mi. Thank you for your interest in one of CAR REVOLUTION's online offerings. The plates and insurance are much cheaper, too, Hope this helps, This is car number 8 with Midway Dodge. The top used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van trims based on nationwide inventory are the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van 2500 with 700 listings, the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van 3500 with 95 listings, and the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van 3500XD with 41 listings. WANTED A NICE CLEAN LOW MILEAGE RIDGELINE. Hablamos Espanol. This Van has spacious leg room in both the front and back. Phone. A video walkaround of this car may be available By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to . We value your privacy. Get email alerts on this search. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, The roof is also lower at 5'9" (parking). View all 277 Alabama (1) Search over 25 used Dodge Sprinter for sale in Florida from $6,625. -. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. On the opposite end, only a small number of used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van listings have parking sensors, front heated seats, or navigation. So obviously there are thousands of dealerships from here to Chicago but after talking to DJ, we decided to take the drive out here. Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo for Sale Nationwide Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price ZIP Filter Results 1,316 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $1,500 - $500,000 Include listings without available pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Trim 1500 144 Roof RWD (6) 1500 144 RWD (2) 1500 144 Standard Roof RWD (9) I love this 2012 Ford Transit Connect van. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. Save VIEWED CONTACTED . The rear doors open fully and fold back Transit can have 6ft ladder-CV 8ft, the NV, 40 inch pallet between wheel wells-CV 4'x8' flat on the aluminum deck (behind two front seats). $15,000 PREVIEW . Best Deal in Town! Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Passenger Van, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van 2500, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van 3500, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van 3500XD, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Austin, TX, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Boston, MA, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Charlotte, NC, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Chicago, IL, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Columbus, OH, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Dallas, TX, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Denver, CO, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Detroit, MI, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in El Paso, TX, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Fort Worth, TX, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Houston, TX, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Indianapolis, IN, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Jacksonville, FL, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Los Angeles, CA, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Memphis, TN, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Nashville, TN, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in New York, NY, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Philadelphia, PA, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Phoenix, AZ, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in San Antonio, TX, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in San Diego, CA, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in San Francisco, CA, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in San Jose, CA, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Seattle, WA, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Washington, DC. TrueCar has 6 used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van models for sale nationwide, including a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van 2500 High Roof LWB and a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van 2500 Standard Roof SWB. VIN: WDZPE8DDXGP206293 Stock: 38977 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-01-2023, Located in Woodland, CA / 1,333 miles away from Rutland, ND, 3.0L V6 Turbo-Diesel, NAVIGAITON, 170" Wheelbase, Cargo Van, VIN: W1Y4ECHY9MT070479 Stock: 20943 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-16-2023, Located in Sykesville, MD / 1,129 miles away from Rutland, ND. The prices are good, and the sales staff is friendly and very helpful. Please refer to the CARFAX Terms of Use for more information. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. We are shopping around for cars! Listed 44 days ago, 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo 2 - 58,898 mi, Fredericksburg, VA View photos, features and more. Renegade. - Contact the dealership with CARFAX One-Owner. My husband spent hours working w this man to purchase a car. a video consultation. Recent Arrival , Come down to Show VIN: W1Z40FHY4MT060809 Stock: 3559 Certified Pre-Owned: No. Used Vans under $15000 For Sale. There are 2 dealerships near you that received an Edmunds Five Star Dealer Award that have the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter for sale in stock. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. I had a great experience purchasing 2014 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE. Last Name. $7,736. People who searched Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo for Sale Under $15,000 also searched: Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. Will be the first place I look moving forward. Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 with RWD, Crew Van, Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 with RWD, Driver Comfort Package, Roof Rails, and Heated Mirrors, Used 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 with RWD, Cutaway Van, Used 2016 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 with RWD, Keyless Entry, Used 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 with RWD, Comfort Package, Keyless Entry, High Roof, Heated Mirrors, 16 Inch Wheels, Steel Wheels, Extended Van, and Independent Suspension, Used 2017 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 with RWD, Cutaway Van, Used 2017 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 with RWD, Driver Comfort Package, High Roof, Heated Mirrors, and Extended Van, Used 2021 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 with RWD, Keyless Entry, High Roof, Heated Mirrors, 16 Inch Wheels, Steel Wheels, Cloth Seats, and Independent Suspension, Used 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 4500 with RWD, Keyless Entry, High Roof, Bucket Seats, Heated Mirrors, 16 Inch Wheels, Steel Wheels, Cloth Seats, and Independent Suspension, Used 2012 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 with RWD, Spare Tire, Keyless Entry, Folding Mirrors, Splash Guards, Steel Wheels, Cutaway Van, and Independent Suspension, Used 2011 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 with RWD, Spare Tire, Keyless Entry, Folding Mirrors, Splash Guards, Steel Wheels, and Independent Suspension, Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 with RWD, Folding Mirrors, Splash Guards, 16 Inch Wheels, Black Grille, Cutaway Van, Independent Suspension, and Vinyl Seats, Mercedes-Benz Sprinter in Silver Spring, MD, Mercedes-Benz Sprinter in Philadelphia, PA, Purchased on 02/26/16 and owned in PA until 12/24/22, Last serviced at 56,953 miles in East Petersburg, PA on 01/18/23, Purchased on 09/30/15 and owned in PA until 02/10/23, Last serviced in Mechanicsburg, PA on 02/27/23, Purchased on 03/29/19 and owned in PA until 01/27/23, Last serviced in East Petersburg, PA on 01/27/23, Purchased on 03/27/17 and owned in PA until 12/28/22, Last serviced at 15,692 miles in East Petersburg, PA on 01/18/23, Purchased on 06/04/21 and owned in OH until 05/31/22, Last serviced at 4,792 miles in East Petersburg, PA on 12/06/22, Purchased on 07/22/22 and owned in PA until 02/22/23, Last serviced at 7,916 miles in Middletown, PA on 02/15/23, 1st owner purchased on 05/25/18 and owned in AZ until 06/21/19, Last serviced at 13,463 miles in East Petersburg, PA on 09/08/22, 1st owner drove an estimated 6,116 miles/year, Purchased on 10/27/17 and owned in PA until 02/23/23, Last serviced at 206,554 miles in Mechanicsburg, PA on 02/21/23, 1st owner purchased on 04/15/21 and owned in PA until 05/18/22, Last serviced in Mechanicsburg, PA on 11/16/22, 1st owner drove an estimated 100,548 miles/year, Purchased on 08/19/22 and owned in PA until 02/19/23, Last serviced at 6,897 miles in East Petersburg, PA on 02/28/23, 1st owner purchased on 01/14/13 and owned in PA until 03/18/13, Last serviced at 144,800 miles in Mechanicsburg, PA on 02/03/21, 1st owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year, 1st owner purchased on 02/29/12 and owned in PA until 11/01/19, Last serviced at 211,171 miles in Mechanicsburg, PA on 10/29/21, 1st owner drove an estimated 21,337 miles/year, 1st owner purchased on 09/24/15 and owned in PA until 09/24/20, Last serviced at 22,521 miles in Centre Hall, PA on 03/09/22, 1st owner drove an estimated 4,268 miles/year. writing. list price $46,900 2,682 miles Hooksett, NH White exterior, Unknown interior No accidents reported, 1 Owner, Personal use VIN W1W40CHY2MT056530 See more photos 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van 2500 High Roof V6 170" Extended RWD Excellent Price 2012 MERCEDES SPRINTER VAN CONVERSION Extended w/170" WB Van 3D. The Patriot camper vans from American Coach have added comfort and luxury, and include a 13,500 BTU rooftop air conditioner, 320 Watts of Solar, a Suburban Water Heater LPG, and more. No comparison comes close if you have to carry weight and city parking garage(it is as long as a minivan.). It is VIN: W1Y40CHY7MT071466 Stock: 12264 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-05-2022, Located in Wall, NJ / 1,240 miles away from Rutland, ND. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} People who searched Used Ford Transit Cargo for Sale Under $20,000 also searched: Similar Models. I highly recommend this place if you're in the market for a vehicle. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. Sell Your Car with CARFAX in 3 Easy Steps! fast e-mail response, easy to access by phone. 2016 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 P VIN: 8BRPE8CDXGE121210 Stock: WT21682B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-16-2022, Located in Murfreesboro, TN / 908 miles away from Rutland, ND. With extras: Alloy aluminum wheels , Eberspacher auxiliary inside heater, silicone oil pad . Took 2 weeks for me to get my van back. our. Back to Search Home; Saved Searches; Favorites; . 143 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van cars under $40,000 for sale in Australia It runs like a watch,just keeps on going, I had a Lexus and the dealer offered me more than I had in it. Sprinter Dodge Sprinter Under $10,000 For Sale ( 779 results) Sort by: Relevance 3 9,999 2003 Dodge Sprinter 4,051 below average van 225,042 diesel automatic Features a tough 2.7L Mercedes Diesel with smooth automatic transmission. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Great news! We also recommend reading Edmunds' consumer reviews to find common problems, and paying for an independent inspection to make sure the used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter you're buying doesn't have any problems that need addressing. - - to magnetic clips on the sides. portland for sale "camper van" - craigslist. As low as $11,126. I spoke to "Naomi" a number of times on the phone and asked for her when I got there. (1070) MERCEDES-BENZ. New 2022 Thor Motor Coach Sequence 20J I bought this car in the summer season of August 2004. BT Mobility LLC Wrightstown, NJ 2021 Toyota Sienna AWD Platinum 7-Passenger 4dr Mini-Van $ 78,999 $ 1,174 /mo* 2,910 miles Engine: 2.5L I4 Drivetrain: AWD Price $11,449 above avg. Filter (4) Compare. I love the height high top. Find amazing local prices on Mercedes-mercedes-sprinter for sale in Ashton-under-Lyne, Manchester Shop hassle-free with Gumtree, your local buying & selling community. The value of used vehicles varies with mileage, usage and condition and should be used as an estimate. 121 Cars Found. For it's size, it's incredible for hauling items you may have thought were too big for most vehicles. - Zip Code Please use 5-digit ZIP Code, ex. What is the average price for Used Vans Under $20,000? Dave's is a great dealership for a used car or truck. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. At Carvana, we go miles beyond the extra mile. The dash is difficult to read with the headlights on unless it's dark. best Had my car Already detailed for me and the paperwork waiting on my arrival, perfect for delivery, construction, freeway and off road work. Marcus Lozano was a pleasure to work with and not only was he knowledgeable about the purchasing process but also knew the vehicles inside and out, able to answer all of my questions. Listed 16 days ago, 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo 2 - 80,182 mi, Roswell, GA Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} got it on line for $140.00 with free shipping ! 2009 Dodge Sprinter 3500 170 WB For $17,900. Listed 2 days ago, 2016 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo - 103,935 mi, Lilburn, GA Search from 81 Used Mercedes-Benz Van / Minivans for sale, including a 2014 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500, a 2015 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500, and a 2016 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 144" Cargo ranging in price from $13,500 to $163,980. It helps if you have an air wrench and a jack. The Freightliner Sprinter . Cargo Van For Sale in South Carolina. Research, browse, save, and share from 291 vehicles in Fort Lauderdale, FL. GREAT VEHICLE AT A GREAT PRICE. User reviews. Ultimate Motorsport Presents 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 HIGH ROOF DIESEL CARGO Van COMMERICAL FINANCING AVAILABLE BLIND SPOT MONITOR ! RYDER WARRANTY Ryder Extended Warranty Coverage. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. a virtual appointment! They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. Price under 10000 (22) . Mercedes-Benz Sprinter: $54,737 Save $14,067 on 621 deals: 2,236 listings: Keep me . . This page is dedicated to buying and selling Class B Camper Vans. View photos, features and more. Finally at 5:30 he called to inform us that he sold the car to someone else. home delivery on some or all of its cars. I would recommend him to anyone who is interested in purchasing a used car. Use the CARFAX search as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car. Shopping at one of these dealerships means you'll receive the highest level of customer service. It isn't comfortable. - Here are the top Passenger Cargo Van listings for sale under $15,000. What will be your next ride? Additionally, Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van models offer automatic and manual transmissions. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer.

Ironton, Ohio Arrests, How Did Michael Nirenberg Die, Articles S