Shown in DV8 Raptor Green. SPECIFICATIONS. A forum community dedicated to Springfield Armory XD and XD-M series firearm owners and enthusiasts. XD 5 9mm to XD OSP 4 9mm Springfield Announces Exclusive OD Green XD-M Elite 4.5 OSP 10mm, TFB Review: Springfield Armory M1A Scout Squad Rifle, Springfield Armory Debuts a Desert FDE M1A as an NBS-Exclusive, Springfield Armory Introduces the Emissary 4.25. We will update this list as we actually find, fit and install these optics on our mounting plate. Here is what my XD looks like now. Special Order Item: Please allow 4-5 weeks additional processing time. Why mess with mounting plates and milling when you can get a slide made for this specific purpose? Good luck and enjoy your improved marksmanship. Quick view Choose Options. We put quality of our products over mass production. RMR; RMRcc; SRO; Truglo IGNITE Series; TRU-TEC 2 MOA Red Dot; TRUTEC MICRO; XR21 Micro Reflex; US Optics . You can adjust the fit of your holster easily using the . DeSantis Mini Slide Leather Holster - XD-S / XD-S Mod.2 SKU: HOLD4XDSMS. Current owners of XD pistols have limited choices for adding red dots to their pistols. I bot the 6mia and the difference for these 72 year old eyes is amazing. Pistol & Red Dot Mounts . XD-M Elite Handguns - Springfield Armory I had my XD 9mm Tactical slide milled because I can't get the XD-M in California. 23% less. There are no products in your shopping cart. Striker Retaining Plate for Springfield XD/XDM. The Springfield XD-S is a great 9mm subcompact handgun, ideal for self-defense. XD-XDM Slide Milling - Powder River Precision #Guns. Interestingly, these slide kits can convert .40 caliber and/or 5 slide models to the 4 9mm configuration. DV8 Dynamics, Inc. 2023 | 18520 Pasadena St. Suite B, Lake Elsinore, CA 92530. These optics-ready slides are drop-in replacements for current XD owners who want to add a red dot to their slide without obtaining an aftermarket milling job. Does not include other internal parts, barrel or sights. It is designed to convert an XD 4-inch 9mm to an XD 4-inch 9mm OSP, while utilizing the original pistol's barrel and recoil spring system. Dovetail mounts do exist, but can be difficult to install and less robust than an optics cut. With newer bullets, modern reliable semi-automatic firearms, and advancements in holographic sights, the ability to instantly put the dot on your target and pull the trigger is a reality, never before possible. As a result, your completed Springfield slide works out of the box with your factory spring and components. DPP Titanium Red Dot Mount/Plate/Adapter Compatible with Springfield XD Trijicon RMR/SRO&Holosun 407C/507C/508T. The 4 9mm kit and assemblies provide original XD owners OSP capabilities as well as the ability to convert certain XD models to a full-size 4 9mm configuration. The finish is Graphite Black Cerakote. If you mount a Holosun 507K on the slide you will have to cut down your screws because the supplied screws from Holosun are to long. . Subscribe to the Magazine | Podcast | FAQ. Turn around time is 1-2 weeks for this service. Available in 4 cut configurations. . EGW SPRINGFIELD XD TRIJICON RMR SIGHT MOUNT | Brownells Any red dot optic, that fits the standard BurrisFastFireII orFastFireIII mounting plate, will fit the SOB Mount. 2 product ratings. Price includes refinishing the slide. The Springfield RMR Pistol mount fits XD and XD (M) models. **includes FREE professional install into your purchased DV8 billet slide. Brand new billet slides OR send us your factory Springfield slide for cutting. Springfield XD Red Dot Mount | Optic Mount | JT Defense Opens in a new window or tab. All rights reserved. On 9mm & .40SW XD & XDm models, the optic seat will overlap the chamber indicator slotyou will lose that feature function. The 20 is ideal for 9mm and the 22lb for the 40 and max control of the . Each slide is custom-machined to exactly your order; lead-time start at 21 weeks. (XD 9mm version coming soon! NOTE: WILL NOT FIT Springfield XDM Models with Adjustable rear sights! According to the woman I spoke with on the phone. I got the OSP slide for my XD and was about to put my RMR on it but the bolts it came with were too tall. 9 MM .45 ACP. Search Dozens of Fine Quality Springfield XD Slides for Hunters from Safariland, Bianchi, and Comp-Tac | Free Shipping Available! Available on all XD models 3", 4", 5" and the 3.8"/4.5" XDM/XDM Elite models only. Complete Guide To Springfield XD Pistols [updated 2022] . If no plate, that could be why they were too tall, you need to use the plate. for Springfield XD-S Mod.2 9mm/40Cal Rear Slide Back Plate Butt Cover USA Flag. . Springfield Armory XD performance pistols parts by Galloway Precision. New Springfield XD40 and 45 series Red dot optic mount, allows anyone with a Springfield XD handgun, compact or sub compact frame, to instantly install a red dot optic or reflex sight onto their handgun, with no machining or special tools necessary. Ar15 Pistol. Ported | XDGunParts.com, LLC And there appeared unto him an angel from heaven, strengthening him. the optic mounting plate. Shop Availability and pricing will vary. Slide Parts Frame Parts . . Shot in the dark but anyone here run into this and happen to know the correct size bolts? 10mm Firepower: Springfield XD-M Elite 3.8 Compact Pistol Review We put quality of our products over mass production. Springfield Armory Announces XD OSP Slide Kit and Slide Assembly Guns And Ammo . The mind of the wise instructs his mouth, and adds learning and persuasiveness to his lips. Springfield Armory took note of this trend and recently released a new model in its popular XD (M) line called the XD (M) OPS. XD Series Handguns - Springfield Armory Not rated yet. Machined from 17-4 Stainless Steel (not from castings) and then heat treated to 40-43 RC hardness. Trijicon RMR Pistol Mount Up to 22% Off w/ Free Shipping - OpticsPlanet The price includes slide cover, optics plate of choice, and cut finish. Dv8. Always accessible for questions. If you would like a color or pattern or design not listed please check before writing it in the notes. One of these slide kits is in the mail and headed this way. Professional Installation Recommended. This product will allow the shooter to utilize a variety of red dot sights on their Springfield with one adapter. The plate that comes with the OSP slide kit only fits the Springfield Micro / Leupold / Shield footprint. Red Dot mount fits all XD and XD Mod 2 handguns. Nothing to complain about with a fast turn around time. The XD-S Mod.2 OSP comes with a factory milled slide for low-profile, direct . All serious work and refinishing was done by Custom Defense Firearms in Killeen, Texas. (check out our machining video further down the page). Springfield, XD, XDM, XDS, Sights. Sent my slide and optic into be milled and mounted. $49.99. Sig 1911 railed with extras for or trade! I had my XD 9mm Tactical slide milled because I can't get the XD-M in California. Super deep front and rear serrations + Open ports. Nothing to complain about with a fast turn around time. If you want a new billet slide, please. variants of the XD into the 4-barreled 9mm configuration with optics capabilities., XD OSP Slide Kit w/ barrel, recoil assembly and OSP optics mounting plate |XD4902 XD 4.40 to XD 4 OSP 9mm (with purchase of 9mm . Steel RM48 allows an RMR to be mounted on Springfield XM/XDM pistols in place of the rear sight. XD-M OSP Optics Mounting Plate - Springfield Standard / Vortex / Burris. At Powder River Precision we are dedicated to the innovative design and manufacture of precision aftermarket parts. 28457 | All Rights Reserved. Additionally, it features a sweat guard that covers the slide to protect your pistol. Trijicon RMR / SRO, Holosun 407c / 507c Mount for Springfield XD, XDM SKU:49523 From . Fits original Springfield XD polymer firearms, all non XDM . Not available for XDM 5.25" models. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Description Description. XD Performance Parts > Galloway Precision Sights | XDGunParts.com, LLC Well take care to remove all the components and sights before we machine and Cerakoteand reinstall them before we send it back to you. Not rated yet. Both front and rear sight dovetails remain. The slides, featuring . The item I received could not have possibly fit a Springfield . Long port cuts along both sides and top offer aggressive weight reductions while maintaining structural integrity and rigidity. And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. The slimline XDs with its own unique Portal cuts. Tia. TFB Review: Springfield Armory XD Optics-Ready Slide Kit Choose a CNC Slide Cut and Cerakote for your Springfield Slide. Leapers Inc - UTG Super Slim Picatinny RMR Mount - Absolute Co-Witness Springfield Xds. Springfield Armory XDMET9459BHCOSPGU23 XD-M Elite OSP Full Size Gear Up Why is this coming out now? $35.00 View Product Springer Precision. XD - Springfield - Mounts by Firearm Brand / Sight Cut - Pistol & Red Seizing on the market flood of micro-profile red dot pistol sights, Springfield Armory has created a new XD (M) built for direct optics attachment. [ Trijicon RMR ] [ Holosun 407c, 507c ] [ Swampfox Kingslayer, Liberty, Justice ] 0 $ . The kit converts the following: DV8 Portal slides for XDm 3.8" 9mm with RMR optic cut in Camo.

Craving Cattle Steakhouse Cowboy Way, Salt Lake City To Moab Road Trip, Inked Cover Girl 2021 Vote, Nwtf Prints For Sale, Bleeding After Knee Replacement Surgery, Articles S