Even if others don't see it. Suddenly, a wave hit, and Su Chen suddenly felt that he had lost control of his body, and then, the whole person sank into the sea. Three kid's, two lives, and one cruel M.E.C.H experiment aided by the DJD, what could possibly happen next? Rebirth: The Road to a New life Chapter 1, a Harry Potter Su Chen struggled so that he would not sink into the sea, and the sound of paddling made Su Chen quickly realize his situation. Reborn as a Sparkling in Transformers Prime - And So It Begins Cover by @Hollaugh This body is too thin, and it is not a grade at all with the body that he exercised seriously in his previous life. After Optimus Prime told the autobots they were being hunted, they all scattered. Fifteen year old Miko Nakadai thought she was invincible. Su Mang had never seen the big world, let alone come to Xiangjiang, he looked at the strange scenery around him, and subconsciously asked Su Chen, Achen, which way to go? . Copyright 2023 Novels Emperor. Now he is fleeing to Xiangjiang with his good brother. Everything goes according to plan, but what happens when this winged Decepticon comes across a strange female bot and starts having these weird feelings in his Spark chamber? Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. My Sire is Optimus Prime. #arcee #autobots #bulkhead #bumblebee #cliffjumper #decepticons #mechxmech #optimusprime #ratchet # reborn # sparkling #transformers #transformersprime #wheeljack. When we walked in he went over to his berth laying down putting me on his chest and kissing my forehelm sending love and happiness over the bond i giggled and looked at him smiling widely he returned it then i yawned again he chuckled looking into my tired optics just then his optics lit up like he just figured out something that has been on his processor. It's only natural after all, most people want to live forever. The server encountered an internal error or OPTIMUS FRICKING PRIME!! Hey, Lao Tzu just crossed over, shouldnt he hang up directly?. I don't know if any male inserts have been written (apparently their all Male/Male slash if you do find any) but there was a good one of a male SI who could hope through minds by touch and control a person if they wished while within their mind. And it can change the worst of people. Parent Reborn (Katekyou Hitman Reborn!) - Works - Archive of Our Own Reborn as a Hyga. You'd been knocked offline, and when you onlined again, a strange black and white mech was kneeling beside you. Ratings range with each chapter. I am Su Chen, dust of dust, Su of Suzi?. What if you got a second chance you didn't ask for? Startled by the familiarity she feels around them, especially with Optimus Prime, Azura is unsure about their presence even though they saved her life. He found that Su Mang, this guy, was really physically powerful. They also decide that he won't be able to bring his phone. It's now been a full month since i was reborn today started alright i woke up from my recharge Carrier gave me my energon bottle the whole team went to scout for energon i couldn't be left alone at base so Ratchet decided to take me with him. To say the least i was surprised by my reaction but the bots weren't i guess it was normal for sparkling's to act that way but what did shock everyone was that i ran to Carrier in stead of crawl and now i can walk i was brought out of my thoughts by Carrier picking me up 'when did he walk into the room?'. Optimus: "you are right Arcee we do not know when the decepticons will show up again and it would be best we get the sparkling back to base were it is safe and have Ratchet take a look at him to make sure he is healthy and doesn't have anything wrong with him"he said with a calm but stern voice, Never let Bulkhead & Cliffjumper sparkling sit, Reborn as a Sparkling in Transformers Prime. If you want more informa Y/N L/N a young man at the age of 20 whom grew up as an orphan never meeting his true parents. A guilt from the past that he has never been able to shake, even if the incident at the time was not his fault, and he now has the chance to make up for it. Conans forensic doctor, god-level scholar. The last thing she remembers was a really bright light then nothing. The Wrecker and the Moonlight - part 4 by Transformersfan01 reviews On Earth, Team Prime meet an old comrade who returns to Earth, with his bondmate, who is sparked, seeking shelter after the downturn on Cybertron. I know how this fandom is. When they are found by the Autobot Blaster, Soundwave is both relieved and enraged. Now normally i wouldn't cry but because i was having trouble recharging at night when Ratchet isn't in the room i was more then a little grumpy and angry from being woken up.So being only a sparkling now i did the only thing i could think of to get rid of some of that anger cry and i did loud and hard as well as sending the same feelings though the bond i share with Ratchet. Optimus: "Ratchet i'm sorry for interrupting your bonding time with your sparkling old friend but i must ask have you found a name for him yet"he asked with a curious tone while looking at me in Ratchet's arms i smiled at him and he returned it. More information about this error may be available Reborn as a Sparkling in Transformers Prime Fanfiction. He glanced at the big man with a cheeky smile in front of him. 'Even the worst of people are capible of love. Transformers Sparklings | FanFiction reborn as a sparkling fanfic. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. That is, until she meets the autobots. with that she transformed and drives off. When Fate Meets Destiny Chapter 1: Rebirth, a transformers fanfic | FanFiction When Fate Meets Destiny By: Kaijuqueen13 I was never loved and noticed by anyone but when I died I got a new chance at life with a new family. Never let Bulkhead & Cliffjumper sparkling sit. Reborn: From King of Comics to Commercial Dynasty Chapter 001 Reborn Chapter 1: Beginnings, a transformers fanfic | FanFiction Things are about to get interesting for Spike. Intro. One night she was running for her life until she made a fatal mistake and drowned. private label activewear manufacturer uk 0533 929 10 81; does tariq go to jail info@reklamcnr.com; kim from love island australia hairline caner@reklamcnr.com; what is the relationship between sociology and healthcare reklamcnr20@gmail.com reborn as a sparkling fanficmadison county ohio ccw application reborn as a sparkling fanfic. She is reborn as a baby picked up by the Death God Z, and raised by him for unknown reasons. Read Intro because that is basically a description there will most likely be swearing but in Cybertronian. A turn of events caused them to be reborn, right into the world of the Cybertronians. Farm animals (aka Autobots) live in the countryside. #arcee #autobots #bulkhead #bumblebee #cliffjumper #decepticons #mechxmech #optimusprime #ratchet #reborn #sparkling #transformers #transformersprime #wheeljack There are cute moments, and romance, and a little excitement too. Harry James Potter being reborn or traveling another world, dimension, or timeline. Sounds like a FanFiction story doesn't it? Chapter 1: Death and Rebirth. using extra large eggs instead of large in baking; reborn as a sparkling fanfic. Su Chen suddenly opened his eyes, and then, his throat hurt, and he spat out a few mouthfuls of seawater with a wow. Ratchet: "That was for waking up my sparkling with all your noise Bulkhead he needs as much recharge as he can get at this age"he said glaring at him with anger in his voice. I'll write shorter snippets on parts that I'm really into (hence the "fragments" part of the name), but don't expect a ton of content. Ratchet: *smiling* "Thank you Optimus" Carrier said as he started nuzzling me calming my cry's as i nuzzled him back purring. Most verses based on drawings I've done and posted on tumblr. What if it all hadn't ended at the tower that night? Close Search david attenborough grandchildren age; spongebob boating school quotes; tq 5g edge computing answer key; cold stone german chocolate; reborn as a sparkling fanfic. Ah Mang, thank you! Su Chen said sincerely. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, characters from other Transformers franchises, lots of other Autobots and Decepticons show up, The motorcycle 'triplets' are not Arcee Chromia and Elita. Just when Su Chen wanted to make a sound, a terrifying force directly pressed on his lower abdomen, and then, the terrifying power burst out. He will find his best friend, gain trust of one of the Primes and face the grimest metallic fear in the whole universe. In an instant, Su Chen only felt that he had countless memories welling up in his heart. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. There's no Primes, no walking among the Matrixthere's not even the infamous bright light at the end of the tunneljust the brief darkness of death. Never let Bulkhead & Cliffjumper sparkling sit, Reborn as a Sparkling in Transformers Prime. And even when your hope is gone. I was enjoying being with my Carrier in his vehicle mode and spending time with him alone for a bit but then everything changed Optimus commend for everyone to head back to base to get a ground bridge to Cliffjumper's coordinates. I've really gotten into Transformers! Wild animals (ie decepticon) live in the forest, they are either foxes, wolves, or lynx. Su Chen suddenly remembered the name of the person next to him, it was Su Mang from the same village as him. A Found Family Seeker Sparkling fic. reborn as megatron fanfiction OPTIMUS PRIME WAS HOLDING ME WAIT DOES THAT MEAN I'M IN TRANSFORMERS PRIME AND I'M A SPARKLING!!!! Su Chen couldnt help but let out a helpless voice, the current timeline is 1978, thousands of mainland smugglers jumped into the sea and smuggled into the Xiangjiang. Reborn: From King of Comics to Commercial Dynasty Chapter 001. Inside they find a young helpless sparkling, they have no idea who her creators are but she seems quite attached to the grumpy old medic and the young yellow scout. A place where every mech knows your designation. Seeing them, Reiko was ready to put an end to their fun as he went to crush Mileena's skull with the Wrath Hammer. I woke up to an alarm going off i open my optics and look around to see i'm in some sort of pod the last thing i remember was my rabbit jumping onto my shoulder pain in my neck then darkness. What will they do, and who will care for it? Where am I? A story about how she meets a young cheerful bo Reborn as a Sparkling in Transformers Prime. Optimus: "There is no need to feel embarrassed from not naming him yet old friend you will find the right name for him when the time comes"he said with a smile while patting Ratchet on the shoulder-plate then he walks away and back to what he was doing before coming over here. Never let Bulkhead & Cliffjumper sparkling sit, Reborn as a Sparkling in Transformers Prime. reborn as a sparkling fanfic. Thankfully he has a solid quirk and an enchanted gift to see him through. Work Search: A sparkling. I do NOT own Transformers or Harry Potter, only my Oc's and story idea. Please consider turning it on! Wait just hold on a second what was that I'M A SPARKLING THAT LANDED ON EARTH A MONTH BEFORE THE SERIES STARTS!!!! Works up to the birth of the Autobots' future, unlikely 'Godfathers' of the sparkling. The relic explodes and leaves behind a cute bundle of joy. At the end, a familiar face appears. This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). It's either women falling into Bella's body, being reborn as Bella or just appearing in the twilight universe and getting it on with Edward. reborn sparkling transformers transformersprime wheeljack Table of contents Last updated Aug 17, 2022 Intro Meeting the Autobots Getting a New Name Never let Bulkhead & Cliffjumper sparkling sit Overprotective Ratchet mode Getting sparkling fever And So It Begins Their Here! Read Intro because that is basically a description there will most likely be swearing but in Cybertronian. and why was my skin metal?'. Optimus made soft, soothing noises, which drew the little Cybertronian's attention to him. When M.E.C.H and Dr. Morocco work together, only bad things will come of it. Bulkhead: "Hahaha sorry Ratchet didn't mean to wake the little guy from his nap"he said with a small smile as he looked at the somewhat angry medic. They came over and looked at me in Optimus's arms and started cooing at me saying how cute i was i felt a digit start to rub my right faceplate and looked back up at Optimus i laughed a little and when he put a digit in front of me i grabbed it and laughed more. # arcee # autobots # bulkhead # bumblebee # cliffjumper # decepticons # mechxmech # optimusprime # ratchet # reborn # sparkling # transformers # transformersprime # wheeljack Reborn is a father always check your condoms expiration date the afterlife Im killing them but not killing them father daughter bonding mukuro gets to rest kinda mukuro went through "hell" figurativly at least Ship Ocean no one understands how Reborn could create someone like that really even he is mindfucked worlds greatest hugger One Sided Love And why is the bot, whom Sam is 100% sure is the infamous Elita-One, calling him her 'son'? And she did not know why. Reborn as a Sparkling in Transformers Prime Fanfiction Read Intro because that is basically a description there will most likely be swearing but in Cybertronian. reborn as megatron fanfiction If you don't want spoilers, skip the first chapter. A round of sea breeze blows, filling the surface of the water and sparkling waves. Another dimension where Transformers were as real as we are. reborn as a sparkling fanfic - sheilasshaveclub.com Ratchet: "Optimus helping humans will only result in more tragedy." I! . For more information, please see our Wake up, dont toss me, just your hand, if you toss it again, I will be violently killed on the spot! Su Chen only felt that his throat was hoarse, and the feeling of exhaustion came to his heart wave after wave. Harry Potter Rebirth | FanFiction

John Sturges Wife, Rivian Engineering Manager Salary, Diy Diaper For Adults, Homes For Rent In Adams County, Pa On Craigslist, Articles R