Every decision, vow and covenant of household witchcraft, affecting me, be nullified by the blood of Jesus. Dear Almighty God, I can feel that there's a real spiritual battle going on against my life and . (114) Every job that will not move me forward, change by fire, in Jesus name. I command every foul, unclean spirit that may have attached . I decree that Jesus Christ is Lord over my life and my loved ones: I thank Him That we are hidden in His Precious Blood. Father, I thank you for delivering me from every form of bondage. Powered by, Prayer points To Break Curses Over Finances, Prayer Points For Threatened Miscarriage, Prayer Points For Victory Over Ancestral Powers, Prayer Points For Restoration Of Lost Glory, Prayer Points Against Enchantment and Divination, Midnight Prayer Points Against Witchcraft Powers, Powerful Night Prayer Points For Protection, Prayer Points To Remove Ungodly Soul ties, Prayer Points To Destroy Wicked Foundations, Prayers Points Against Unrepentant Household Enemies. Hallelujah! Father please empower me to pray effectively against the devouring spirit. Thanks Jamie its powerful word ,I have just confess my sin and repented of my sin.There is change. But, the enemy has been trying to convince you that it isnt. Oh Lord every seed of poverty sown into my life from birth, I command them to be uprooted now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. You officer of darkness that is always waiting for me to struggle all through the day in order to collect by blessings or wealth in the night, I command you to die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ. I reject every spirit of trial and errors in my life in the name of Jesus. I reclaim every area of my life and my family that the enemy was afflicting in Yeshuas name!!! We shouldnt have reason to fear. Jesus never prayed, receive destruction and imprecatory psalms also dont pray in that way. I break all curses of destruction in my family and bloodline in the name of Jesus. Confessions of An Unlikely Worship Leader, Dimensions of Destiny: A Study of Divine Alignment, Getting to Know the Sevenfold Holy Spirit, How to Heal from Rejection and Abandonment, Praying the Names of God: The Ultimate FREE Guide. Thank you so much Jamie you are truly been used by God as an instrument in Gods Hands. The ways that we allow the enemy access to our lives include: If you have any of these open doors in your life, CLOSE THEM IMMEDIATELY through forgiveness, repentance, confession, and obedience to God. The spirit of the devourer wants to destroy everything that you work for. I take my stand in the Lord. Many years ago our fore fathers where given to idolatary, most of them dedicated there families to those idles. Prayer Points Against Devouring Spirit Malachi 3:11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts. I will rebuke the devourer for you, so that it will not destroy the fruits of your soil . Also I will love to Invite You to join our Powerful 24 Hours Prayer Group on Telegram. I decree my total deliverance from any inherited bondage, in the name of Jesus. Ephesians 6, do not let the sun go down on your anger lest you give place to the devil. You ungodly powers, release me by fire, in the name of Jesus. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. PRAYERS. Some even perform some rituals and included there children in it. Sticky notes. Every anti-Christ spirit, working against my life, die, in the name of Jesus. Not only does . From today onward, I am free completely from any evil spirit of devourer in the name of Jesus. Today, we shall be engaging in prayer points against wasters and emptiers. I have a Spirit of Devourer in my life, and I pray that you would help me to get rid of it. It is often said that a prayerless Christian, is a powerless Christian. My husband is anointed! Witchcraft opposition, receive the rain of affliction, in the name of Jesus. Every witchcraft pot, working against me, I bring the judgment of God upon you, in the name of Jesus. Also pray for our enemies like Christ said FOrgive them, they know not what they do. 14. I always recommend that it goes to your local church that you attend. Pray this prayers with faith this morning and expect your instant testimonies. The bible says in Psalm 41:1-3 that those who give to the poor are blessed and importantly, The Lord will answer such a person in Trouble, so to be free from devouring spirit, you must learn to give out what is in your hands. If you have been experiencing financial lack, rising and falling in business, failure in the area of finances or if you usually work so hard in an office but often get fired close to the time of your reward, you need to pray these 30 prayer points against devouring spirit. Morning Prayers. Thanks for giving me life through the cross! For further information or counseling, you can contact me at everydayprayerguide@gmail.com or Chat me up on WhatsApp And Telegram at +2347032533703. 11. Psalm 31:17. Secondly, you must be a praying believer, no fly comes near a hot iron, when you are a prayer giant, your life will be extremely hot for the devil to handle. I believe that no Christian should be oppressed by the devil, we have the Power to live and walk in dominion through Prayers and the Word. Also I will love to Invite You to join our Powerful 24 Hours Prayer Group on Telegram. The Word of God in Malachi 3:13 assured us that God will rebuke the devourer for our sakes so that they will not destroy the works of our hands: so it is on the integrity of the Word of God that we will command the operation of devouring spirit to stop in our lives. Every curse of the witches, demons and wizards to make me keep being a victim of the evil spirit of the devourer, Lord I break such curses in Jesus name. War Against The Powers of Darkness and Prayer Points For Divine 30 Midnight Prayer Points For Financial Breakthrough in 2023, 50 Warfare Prayer Points against forces of darkness. Every canker worm and caterpillar devouring . The prayers are to rely on Gods intercession and also to examine our own hearts to ensure we havent given a place to the enemy through anger, unforgiveness, bitterness, fear, worry, doubt, worshipping anything else, not being fully submitted to God. Guide me away from the snares of the fowler and from the deadly pestilences. I pray, fast, tithe, give offerings, repent, forgive, go to prayer lines. Every communication system of my household witches, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus. In the name of Jesus, I break any curse of failure from the womb in Jesus name. This spirits exists in families from generation to generation fighting their progress, keeping them eternally bound on earth. Today, I have compiled 20 deliverance prayer against ancestral spirits. Im begging Gods forgiveness. My Father, let every idolatry name affecting my . You can submit your prayer request here, and we will interfere on your behalf. Prayer of Renunciation and Deliverance. #1. The thief comes to steal, kill, and destroy, but the Lord wants me to remind you today that your tithe is your legal insurance policy. I dont know what else to do. This spirit will counter against the progress of people. I retrieve my integrity from the hands of household witchcraft, in the name of Jesus. I reverse every witchcraft burial, fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus. 23 Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Every idolatry powers that wants me to bow to them before I can make it in life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking for whom he may devour. 1 Peter 5:18. 13. Does your business often experience financial rising and falling? Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. PRaising him continually and asking for help to worship in spirit and in truth that the meditations of our heart are pleasing to him. These 35 powerful prayers against the spirit of devourer are sure to get God into action to protect you and your family from all forms of devouring spirits. Remember, your enemy the devil is always waiting to catch you unprepared. I loose myself from any power of witchcraft, in Jesus name. When we are hidden in Him, the enemy cannot get to us unless we allow him to do so. You will also learn about how you can gain victory over financial devourer. I believe that God has empowered every believer with strange order of grace to manifest the power of the Holy Ghost. 2 Corinthians 10:3-4 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh, for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses.. Praying against every spirit of blockage and barriers. Please remove the fear from my life and replace it with peace and love for you. Every witchcraft power, assigned against my life and marriage, receive the thunder and. 2. PRAYER POINTS. more about how to obtain forgiveness, salvation, and breakthrough here. 4. Its just that the devil tries to trick you and make you think he has power in your lifebut he doesnt. Continued from Part 2. PRAYER POINTS 1. You drinker of blood, drink your own blood and die today, in Jesus name. Specifically, the enemy has threatened you with: Jesus Christ purchased TOTAL victory for you and me on the cross. I am a daughter of God! 2. Every activity of evil powers fashioned against my destiny fulfillment and happiness, be put to open shame and be frustrated. . Yes, God rewards in several and various ways. Things disturbing my personal relationship with you should be removed in Jesus name, 4. To be prayed by the Afflicted: Pray for me, O Most Immaculate Virgin Mary Mother of God, Saints Joseph, Nicholas, Dominic, Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Sts. The devourer is an illusion. As a soldier in the midst of battles, you must not let the pleasures of this world distract you. The devil is not happy when the works of our hands prosper. 161. I break into pieces, every mirror, used by the enemy to monitor me. Every spirit of the devourer that wants to eat up all my hard work so that I have nothing to show for it in the future, I reject them today in the name of Jesus. Every altar, erected to speak negative things into my business, career and ministry, collapse in the name of Jesus. Jesus promises us in John 14:27: "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. For God moves mountains, walk on water, controls all winds/ fire/ storms. When you are vigilant, you will easily spot and close any loopholes through which the devil or his cohorts may attack. It shall not have any place in my life in Jesus name. I break free today from every evil spirit of spells, curses, chains and evil spirits that the devil might have sent to devour my destiny in the name of Jesus. The devil is not happy when the works of our hands prosper. Powers of darkness attacking my finances through devouring spirit, catch fire now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Thank you for exposing the lies! In the name of Jesus, I bind the spirit of fear in my life. Your email address will not be published. More interestingly, God promised in Joel 2 :25 that HE will restore unto us the years the locust has eaten and HE further assured that we will eat and be satisfied, therefore, it is sure according to the Word of God that as we pray these 30 prayer points against devouring spirit, God will rebuke the devourer for our sakes and HE will restore every good thing that they have stolen from our lives and finances in Jesus Mighty name. By the power in the name of Jesus, you can rebuke the devourer and command it to stay far away from your resources. Die by fire , in Jesus name. I declare the covenant blessings over myself and my family in Jesus name. I trust God to bring me out of all kinds of evil & attacks upon my life & the lives of my family members. 127:1. Thank you Abba Father Required fields are marked *. Some Prayer Points. I am not affiliated with a church. . Every problem in my life caused by the spirit of the devourer, I decree that they receive an instant divine solution in the name of Jesus. Color/ bank account size/ doesnt phase God. Fill the following form: You have entered an incorrect email address! This word is definitely for me. I pray this word is for me. No evil spirit of devourer shall have a place in my life in the name of Jesus. Hi Jamie For additional Warfare Prayers and Scriptures, specifically, warfare scriptures in Psalms note the following: Psalm 17 - David's call upon the Lord to rise up and vindicate him against his enemies.. Psalm 35 - David calls upon the Lord to come to his aid and proclaims his praises all day long.. Psalm 91 - Confidence in knowing the protection and . Prophetic Word: I Am Expanding You Little by Little, Says the Lord, Prayer for Justice: Pray This Prayer To Reverse Unjust Situations. I am God, your God. Every Child of God have been redeemed from all forms of curses, Galatians 3:13. It helps a lot to see which of the different forms of devouring are . Today we shall be engaging in prayer points against devouring spirits. I am redeemed from destruction ( Psalm 103:4 ). Every agent, ministering at the altar of witchcraft in my household, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 15. I am protected today from it in the name of Jesus. I will and did use the scripture to ask the Lord to rebuke the devourer, as his word said he would. If the answer to any of these questions are yes, then it could be an indication of the operation of devouring spirit. Every communication system of my household witches, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus. 30. So in order to frustrate the work of God and the people of God, the enemy hinders their finances. 35 PRAYERS AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF DEVOURER, The book of Malachi chapter 3 verse 11 says, And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, said the Lord of hosts.. Prayer Points for Husband/Marriage/Long Distance R Pray this before or after getting into any vehicle. I break every yoke of bondage that the devil has trapped me in. Let Your fire be in my tongue to preach and prophesy. Every witchcraft power, assigned against my life and marriage, receive the thunder and The enemy is defeated and we have the victory in Jesus under the Anointing ! Hes a righteous God! I am covered in the blood of Jesus. Every local and international witchcraft network of my household witches, be shattered to. Father, please restore to me, everything that destructive spirits have destroyed in my life, in Jesus name. You havent put two and two together, but the Lord wants to expose the war against you today. It is not enough to pray against devouring. Simple theme. 8. Just as a farmer uses pesticides to drive out destructive pests (locusts) from his farm, you must also through faith and prayers, drive away for good, these destructive spirits. Click this link to join Now, https://t.me/joinchat/RPiiPhlAYaXzRRscZ6vTXQ . Every of my glory and destiny that has been devoured by the evil spirit of devourer, be restored back to me today by the power of God in Jesus name. In this exposition you will also read about prayer to cancel spirit of . Father Lord, any decree made upon my feet because I have come to . But as we engage this deliverance prayer against ancestral spirits, every strongman in your family shall give way in Jesus name. PS 51:10. This kind of spirit may never give up until it has completely destroyed its target. I break all the curses of deformity, infirmity and sickness in my family line in the name of Jesus. Are you presently experiencing financial struggle despite the fact that you work so hard for long hours? The way you worded that really struck a chord! Ive went to some and prayed for those Ive lost contact with. Every demonic power on assignment to blind me spiritually, perish by fire in Jesus name. Every evil problem in my life that originated because of the spirit of devourer. I reverse every proclamation made against me and my family, in Jesus name. 22. I reverse every witchcraft burial, fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus. Father Lord, any decree made upon my feet because I have come to . Confession: Ps. THE ENEMY IS SQUASHED LIKE A BUG FOREVER IN MY LIFE AND LOVED ONES IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!!!! 4. Every evil spirit of devourer that wants to have power over my life in any way, I rebuke you by fire in the name of Jesus! You must be a man or woman whose resources is used to bless the body of Christ and the poor around you. I believe that God has empowered every believer with strange order of grace to manifest the power of the Holy Ghost. May the two-edged sword of Your Word. If you are working hard to put something together, the evil spirit of the devourer is trying hard to scatter it. Pray prayers that bind the spirit of Egypt Sounds amazing, then get the Book by Clicking buy with 1 -click. Every satanic voice speaking lacks into my life on a daily basis, I command you to be silenced by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. . Malachi 3:11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts. I break the power of the occult, witchcraft and familiar spirits, over my life, in the name of Jesus. Every spirit of the devourer in my life that wants to be largely unsuccessful among my peers, I rebuke you today in the name of Jesus. Every seat of witchcraft in my household, roast with the fire of God, in the name of Jesus. You eater of flesh, drink your own flesh and die, in the name of Jesus. AMEN!!! (Lay your right hand on your head while praying this prayer point.) You can cast them away through the mighty power of Jesus. Here Are 15 Spiritual Warfare Prayers for Sleep. Surely hell take care of his children living right, for what is right. Every witchcraft pot, using remote control against my health break into pieces, in Jesus name. All this evil practices invited demons into these families. Prayer to Break the Legal Rights of the Demons. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Every spirit of destruction, waging war against my career and destiny; be destroyed, in the name of Jesus. No weapon fashioned against me in any form by the devil either through an evil spirit of devourer shall come to have power over my life again in the name of Jesus. Also, another way you can attract a devouring spirit into your life is by being stingy. You can submit your prayer request here, and we will interfere on your behalf. Ignite my family/groups to pray more oh Lord in . Any witchcraft curse, working against me, be revoked by the blood of Jesus. . But if you are a child of God tonight, i have good news for you, every devourer in your life must die today in Jesus name. Beautifully written. Yes this word is definitely for me at this time in my life , but thank God Im a tither and Ive repented for any sin known or unknown conscious or unconscious and I take God at His word in Malachi 3:10-12. Every stubborn spirit, chasing after my life; stumble and die, in Jesus name. Every satanic voice speaking lacks into my life on a daily basis, I command you to be silenced by fire, in the mighty name . Prayer Points Against Reproach And Shame 1). 13. Any strange voice calling me from satanic altar at midnight hours, be silenced by the blood of Jesus. O Lord, send Your axe of fire to the foundation of my life and destroy every evil seed in Jesus name When you become a blessing to others, no devil can devour your resources. I command every blessing that has been swallowed by devouring spirit in my career be restored now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Let my God arise and scatter every ancestral spirit binding my family members in the name of Jesus. Father, I pray against every spirit of blockage and barriers. By the power in the blood, my generation will feel my positive impact, in the name of Jesus. Your email address will not be published. Before we go to the prayers, lets see what are the factors that cause devouring spirit to feast on our labor and what are the solutions. Jaime, Thank you for sharing! I pray this in Jesus' name! 12. 1:7). Pray for yourself. Sign in. PSALM 37:18-19: "Day by day the LORD takes care of the innocent, and they will . He was a murderer from the beginning. 7. 9. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. Thank you Lord! 12. Prayer Points - Decree and Declare with Faith. In the name of Jesus, I break loose from all evil curses, chains, spells, jinxes, bewitchments, witchcraft or sorcery which may have been put upon me. Let Your Word be preached with fire (Jer. Prayer Points. 40 Prayer Points Against Blocking Spirits. Pray! 11. 20. 14.You wicked strange altar fighting against me and my family, hear the word of the Lord, loose your battle and die, in Jesus name. Hes not buyer/ seller. I command every evil spiritual clock to be destroyed by the Holy Ghost fire, in the name of Jesus. My name is Pastor Ikechukwu Chinedum, i am a Man of God, Who Is passionate about the move of God in this last days. . Every evil remote control that the devil is using to control my destiny, that is holding me down from escaping from the evil spirit of devourer, be destroyed today in Jesus name. Every satanic pot where my blessings are held, I command you to break into pieces now in the mighty name of Jesus . Fire of God, destroy every deposit of devouring spirit in my finances in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Wasters and emptiers are spirits in men that causes them to scatter instead of gather. Every spirit of affliction and destruction, unleashed against my household; I rebuke you in the name of Jesus, park your load and go! The more we are exsposed to the Word, the cleaner we become on the inside, and the more we pray, the more the fire of God burn in us. Oh Lord I thank you for your mercy and grace upon my life and family in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. One of the hallmarks of Satan is to cause division because he knows as Jesus said a house divided against itself will not stand . 1. Amen. I curse every corruptible seed that has been planted in me and I command it to wither and die, in the name of Jesus.

Astrazeneca Holiday Schedule 2022, Articles P