Dashi's Little Space part 3. (Kwazii: But we didn't mean to.) Quiet! "I can handle it from here. Have you ever wonder what the octonauts do after they finish the episode? All octonauts and vegimals: Woo hoo! Juliana: Juan, the Whales are trapped so we should help to prove our worth. Inkling: First test! Was it you, Inkling, or was it Peso, maybe it was Barrot, no it was Tweak. While Barnacles was taking a nap, everyone came in and surprised him with hugs. The Octonauts are exploring a shallow reef when Shellington noticed a strange fish hiding in a hole. Coco gets sucked into life in the crew when she least expects it. That's good news!Congrats to you two! None of the Octonauts said anything, but he couldn't help wondering whether they had spotted her sudden change in behaviour or even that . Tweak: Peso's right! "Will she be all right, peso?" Calico Jack: I will send Bosun Pelt there to make sure you don't get distracted again. This leads to many crashes and accidents after which it is Tweak's job to fix the Gups. (Shellington & Kwazii), D&D Panic (The Scene that didn't make it to Young Shellington Sea Otter), The Real Husbands of Octonauts' Gals (Real Housewives parody). How low. Tweak: Juan, Juliana, Cap and I have a present for you! Calico Jack blocks Kwazii with his sword. Calico Jack: You are still defending them? Feel better, your crew/friends." She hasn't been sleeping well recently. We forgot a flower girl, ummmBarrot I know you're a boy but you can be a flower boy! I hope you all like it! POSSIBLE TW FOR DESCRIPTIONS OF MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES AND DISORDERS! Kwazii and Peso have been the best of friends for a long time ever since they've been part of the octonauts. Dashi: OK! He surveyed the chaos in shock, then saw Dashi with an unconscious Tweak in her arms. What happens when the Octonauts aren't exploring, rescuing, or protecting? But one day, his lust over grew him, he just simply wants to see his best friends face, no matter how far the fantasies he wants to bring in goes. Eternal Tears Hopeless Ch III - I'm not me, an octonauts fanfic | FanFiction Eternal Tears Book Two: Hopeless Chapter IIII'm not me "And then Shellington was all like, 'It wasn't my fault!' Too bad for him!" They both shared a hearty laugh. CAPTAIN AND TWEAK SITTING IN A TREEK-I-S-S-I-N-G FIRST COMES LOVE AND NOW COMES A RING THEN COMES A BEAUTIFULOCTO-WEDDINGBarnacles & Tweak [laughing]: Kwazii! When the crew was on a mission they did nothing but chat leaving Captain Barnacles even more exhausted than he already was from doing all the work on the mission. And as you said at Captain and Tweak's wedding to me, It says that in your files that you cannnot be the justice of the peace! Juliana: Wow! Barnacles: Shellington, Dashi, My Wife (Tweak), Vegimals into the Gup E! Juan and Juliana: Sorry we are late!! Tears came to her eyes as she scrubbed, angry tears. Shellington: Professor, wait! Are you OK, Matt? she asked, her eye on the road. Meanwhile 4 days later the group made it to the pond and found the sacred lotus flower. Dashi: Perfect! As the days passed the poison grew and Barnacles's symptoms got worse.He had blurry vision,weakness and tiredness and frequent vomiting. They were burned in this magical land, as they were too powerful and dangerous. Her head was burning hot, burning with fever. She sat down and joined in the conversations around her. He tried to move the rocks, but he was to small. Dashi out!). "thanks" I said shivering. I knew it! Kwazii asked and Barnacles declined. Please consider turning it on! I sat down in front of her. Kwazii: Granddad You weren't like this in the past. And their brothers try to keep them hidden of their true identities as humans. For the last few days, she hadn't been getting much sleep, always staying up late at night to get things clean and fixed for the next morning. Juan: They're gone! I had this idea ONE NIGHT so the few octonauts fans here WILL stuffer with me. But when she looked up they were under a mistletoe. I got out of bed and walked to the door. Tweak was up early next morning, all the other Octonauts still fast asleep in bed. Barnacles: Dashi activate launch and manual steeringDashi: I'm on it Captain! Captain Barnacles Bear: Hi,Tweak. Case in point: Of the junior officers, Sarabi (eighteen). Inkling: Into there! Kwazii. The pain medicine wasnt going to wear off for a while. This puts the Octonauts in turmoil. I am in love with you. In the French translation, Kitsune Fox and Deborah Deer were changed to Kitsune Renard and Deborah Cerf. Mine was Medical Medicines, Kwazii's was, Natural Nautical Remedies. But she couldn't just leave them. Inkling: Why yes! She smiled back. When she saw me, she smiled. Of course I still liked Captain Barnacles, but I think I was beginning to like Shellington too. It's a medicine made out of seaweed, coconut milk, and red algae." "Dear TweakWe hope you are feeling better and we are sorry for all the work we have put you through recently. Captain, wake up!" What goes on behind the scenes? Kwazii: We don't know what they will do to you if you do this. After the Ring of Fire, things aren't all the same on the Octopod. She was always happy and never stressed. Shellington: No. octonauts fanfiction pregnant | Promo Tim Dashi: Do you need Peso? Inkling: Good morning Shellington! < Octonauts Wiki:Fanon View source FanFiction FanFic p.1 [Shellington, Barrot,Tunip, and the other vegimals arrive to see Dashi looking up the weather,and Inkling looking at the map to the cave.] Inkling: Heavens no! He had extremely dark bags under his eyes and was consistently yawning. Shellington: Hey, why not have a wedding? (The next morning)Barnacles (while peeking out of his window): Oh no! From "Even the Best Fall Down Sometimes": "It Was Only a Kiss" elaborates more on Deborah falling under the. Inkling: Not anymore! The Captain looked tired himself. I got out of bed and walked to the door. Shellington Stories - Wattpad After Barnacles warned them he headed back to camp but then he got lost in the forest due to his blurry vision. The Octopod! I say as I run my fing SEQUEL TO DUPLICITY. Dashi: KWAZII! (They go out of the octopod and into the hotel room)(Next Morning, the wedding day)Inkling: Shellington Sea Otter do you take Dashi Puppy Dog as your wife? Sorry for not telling you the whole time! There will be consequences if you hurt a creature! I'm used to getting up early to fix up the gups for the days missions. From now on we'll all work on the Gups, not just you. Hectic as it was, I got a journal to write my feelings down. Peso: We are staying at Maui's fanciest hotel! (They get to the underwater hospital)Kwazii: We need you're help doctors! In "Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes", Barnacles tells Shellington (who has recently suffered from an emotional breakdown due to Barnacles', In "The Undersea Twister," Barnacles goes to speak to Deborah, remorseful for having. Peso, and Dashi are using the gups to transport supplies from the Octo-port to the Octo-repair station. It got crazy again. I'd have let you have a break if you just asked." Oh yeah this story (Warning: Old story and very cringy! I need some rest and some food. And the conversations the others were having only made his headache worse. The answer is all that happens in this book! Barnacles (Over the loud speaker in the octopod): Attention Octonauts, Shellington and Dashi are getting married! Sarabi mentions that she often had to cook her own meals because of her mother's neglectfulness. I take s Kwazii has been through a lot, but this time, he might just have to come to terms with himself. I'm fine. However, a turn of events sweeps the group away from their GUP and onto a deserted island in the middle of the Caribbean. Can also include blood. Octonauts Fanfiction : r/Octonauts She sobbed openly, clutching her knees. I want to help the Ocean ecosystem as much as possible, granddad. Dashi (who is in the room with Shellington): They are a wonderful couple and they had Juan and Juliana and they are married! Tunip: Sheepa Cooopohn! I wanted to Dashi to help me back to my room. Matt said something that sounded vaguely like, Can I have my teeth back? I promise to be true to you for better for worse, in sickness and in health. Whole chunks were missing out of the Gup A and the control panel was waterlogged and falling apart. Do you need something to eat? When I came into the playroom everyone else told me to lift really heavy weights. This will have absolu Kwazii becomes an overnight stand-up comedy sensation when he starts telling jokes about sea otters. Those whales are stuck in a fishing net and the net is guarded by a hungry shark! The others are being lazy because they thought they didn't need to work hard. Surprises For The Octonauts Chapter 1, an octonauts fanfic | FanFiction I struggled to sit up, and then I remembered. Juliana: Oh What? Barnacles finally caught up with them to tell them they were heading into Golden Snub-Nose Monkey territory and to be careful. Inkling: So it's that easy to say yes to Peso about a place in the wedding? I'm used to getting up early to fix up the gups for the days missions. Lunch is cancelled! Deborah was born a few months before Sarabi. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Im high on random lemon sparkling water thing from italy i think maybe its made in the usa how am i supposed to know, with my friend who is equally if not more high on the random lemon italian sparkling water that probably has alcohol or something\, definitely not high lmfao lololololololoaoiodafosdboaibeiwvf;oavwefsv. She opened the Octo-Hatch and waved them off, then decided to design the suits that Captain Barnacles had been wanting for a while. "The Undersea Twister" features an angelfish named Jellybean. Peso Stories - Wattpad All the Gups that had been taken out were in ruins and the Launch Bay was a mess. this is when Shellington gets nightmares. The title says it all- Octonauts one-shots! He will experience what real life is like outside of his world. Deborah's friends from school, who all have grandma names (Gloria, Mabel, Susan, etc.). Their diligent captain had come home. "Evil" may be a stretch, but Sarabi is certainly more rude and hotheaded than the other Octonauts. Sarabi hates her neglectful mother. Shellington: excuse me! Dashi: Coffee? Before he lost consciousness he was able to send Peso his location coordinates so he could come help him. Probably. Help is on the way!" Everyone was like "Oh my gosh! Want to join our next mission? I rolled over and tried to get back to sleep, but I couldn't. We were working without paying attention, and we accidently made the marshmallow dispenser go haywire. then collapsed only to land hard on the forest floor making his bite wound bleed. Dashi's Little Space part 4. But one day tweak was walking around the octopod until she bumps into barnacles and his eyes widen. Why have you not given us anything from the Octonauts? Inkling: It means that Tweak is going to have a baby! And their brothers try to keep them hidden of their true identities as humans. When they went into the medical tent they gasped at the condition Barnacles was in saying, "Oh no! Will he be able to put up with their antics? Yesterday, I had a glass shard shot into my stomach. Kwazii: What does that mean? Inkling told Peso and Tweak to put on some headphones and play some music in the Sick Bay with Tunip while he scolded the crew in the HQ.The rest of the crew was really really nervous because they never saw Prof. Inkling this mad. So Peso decided to give Barnacles stitches and bandages for his wound and let him rest. Dashi noticed them, and got out of her seat and sat next to me. Please consider turning it on! Maybe I'm starting to like Shellington Anyways, Peso came back and saved his life! (Calico Jack POV) I take out my spyglass and see Kwazii plowing the a seaweed farm. Dashi hugged me and we finally arrived. He trusts the Octonauts, more than he trusts himself. [Translation: Super Super!] The story starts with the Octonauts rebuilding the farm after the ring of fire incident. Thanks to @thethirdweasleytwin for letting me use their idea. Shellington: Congratulations Tweak! Peso (Octonauts) - Works | Archive of Our Own But when half of the octonauts members and half of the paw patrol memb. But they had to get it to the captain by sundown in the next four days or he'll die. I looked down at where Kwazii was sleeping. Blanche (a white-sided dolphin)'s name means "white" in French. Barrot: Buckaopfqop {Translation: Awesome!!} It had been a long day and she was exhausted. "Heal" mentions an unspecified incident that caused Deborah to cut pickles out of her diet. One day, the Octonauts wake up human-but why is Peso so small? Barnacles blushes and he smiles and waves with a smile. A few minutes later, the captain came into the Launch Bay. Barnacles: You two get your very own bedrooms right here in the octopod! Peso said he can do surgery once Shellington feels better to patch up the hole. Tweak makes phones for all the Octonauts (even though they are on the same ship.) Inkling is in his library, while Shellington is in his lab compiling research papers for the Omura's whale. Loons typically only lay two eggs at once. This is old, and cringe. Our mission is to help them! Sarabi was briefly mentioned in "The Undersea Twister" before making her official debut in "New Squirrel in Town". Of the full-fledged Octonauts, it's Shellington (twenty-one). The Unknown Caribbean Island - An Octonauts Fanfiction. Her head was throbbing now and her paws were raw and exhausted from making all those suits. Peso asked him if there was an antidote for the venom and and Shellington said yes. Hope you enjoy the carrotsLove fromThe OctonautsPS. Peso was checking Tweak over when Dashi arrived. His fever was so high that his cheeks went all rosy. "Yes, she will. She went down to the Launch Bay, hoping for a good night's sleep for once. Her body was aching as she slipped into the water to assess the damage on the bottom of the Gups. Juan: Awesome! This fic follows the Octonauts alongside four junior officers, who are being trained to become full-fledged Octonauts. "Do you want Peso to bandage that up for you, Captain? Kwazii sees his grandfathers face. Tweak: Yes,Cap? Professor Inkling :Barrot could you ask Shellington for his magnifying glass. Are you OK Captain?" I woke up the next morning having a huge cramp in my stomach. To this day, I doubt a lot of things I did in my life. (Translation: How exciting is that?) Dashi knew she had to do something fast. I just loose motivation and one project and switch to another so uh, yeah. Surprises For The Octonauts Chapter 2, an octonauts fanfic - FanFiction.Net Shellington: Ok to make everything official, Dashi is the bride, I am the groom, Kwazii is the best man, Peso is the ring bearer, Inkling is the Justice of the peace, Tweak is the bride's made, Tunip and the Vegimals are in charge of music, andWait! "Tweak! One of the kelp fish is named Varech, which is French for ", "The Fin Whale" features a reappearance from, Gigi the kelp fish from "The Kelp Fish" is the grown up version of one of the young kelp fish seen in ", In "Margaret's Story", during Margaret's birthday party, Humphrey says that he does not want Margaret to act like a "slut". Shellington really does deserve respect because he's a great Octonaut, because he already feels like an abysmal Octonaut. She was slipping into unconsciousness. The story starts with the Octonauts rebuilding the farm after the ring of fire incident. Categories . Tweak waves back and she hides her blushed face with her ears. Junior Officers (Fanfic) - TV Tropes ), Here i make oneshot ships and oneshots here. [They kiss]Kwazii Cat [pops out of nowhere, shouting]: A-ha! What happens when the Octonauts aren't exploring, rescu ' "It really is a shame that such a pretty face is about to get so fucked up." Octonauts: Dashi Has An Accident - YouTube Sometimes, the Vegimals' language is rendered as childish versions of English phrases. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. I love Octonauts way too much don't judge. Inkling: Dashi Puppy Dog do you take Shellington Sea otter as your husband? All you gave us was air tank blueprints on the first week. He knows everything about medicine, but write it down just in case. Especially Kwazii was annoying. Dashi held her friend close. I'm so sorry) Barnacles replied. Dashi: Wow! (Video Game), Ouran High School Host Club - All Media Types, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, #JusticeForTheRandomPolicemanNikolaiShot'sFamily, I Feel Bad For You If You Actually Read These, Shellington (Octonauts)/Original Character(s), Captain Barnacles is sent to the real world by accident, Captain Barnacles/Kwazii/Peso (Octonauts), Captain Barnacles/Shellington (Octonauts), I Wrote This Whilst Listening To Radiohead And It Shows, Captain Barnacles (Octonauts)/Original Character(s), Captain Barnacles (The Octonauts)/Original Female Character(s), Captain barnacles & original female character, kwazii and shellington have trichotillomania, this is just an excuse for me to include my headcanons, focus on the relationships within the crew, but the Yandere is a Penguin with medical knowlage, Warning: This fic doesnt include any chic bandaids, Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types. (Walks off) {In a Mocking tone: "Excuse me"!} She is overworked and stressed and she needs sleep. Shellington: No, I just don't feel well today. About 3 months later Barnacles regained consciousness. The Gups had been in a state and she had to clean them. Barnacles: (growls) Mr. Shark could you please moveShark: Mmmm Lunch is servedBarnacles: Back in the gup! Barnacles was always true to his word and gave his crew breaks if they needed it. When Shellington showed his friends that good things just come to them they decided not to work hard anymore.Ever since a couple weeks ago the other crew members have been slacking off. yeet fanfiction!!!!! I do not own the Octonauts. We hopped into the repaired gup e and headed out.Then he kissed me.I fainted like a feather.I was driving and kwazii took over and we went as fast as we could.I have a new crush:Kwazii Kwazii POV:I was blushing.That was only one day we were together!I love you tweak.I say.ThanksTweak says.We kiss again and again and again. Enjoy! During a storm, Kwazii ended up lost at sea and kidnapped by some mistaken pirates. Dashi: I Dashi, take you, Shellington, to be my husband. He was a tall, skinny lad in his late teens with overgrown chestnut hair and large round glasses, wearing a mint green jumper. vegimals tweak dashi +9 more # 10 Octo-Oneshots by thethirdweasleytwin 6.3K 229 58 Based on @I'mTheKinderSurprise's story (go read their stories right now, they're amazing) Thanks Captain!" At first, Shellington is a good sport about it, but soon his feeling Just random headcanons I came up with for the Octonauts. *yawns*" because he felt tired which got everyone else concerned because they said "He didn't even touch his food. CONTAINS MILD KWASO, DASHNACLES, AND SHELLINGTWEAK. Complicity- to be involved with others in illegal activity or wrongdoing. Barnacles and Tweak remained in the gup A, chatting about some upgrades Tweak was planning on making to it, whilst the others went off exploring. Why did that snake bite me? How will she handle all the new challenges that come with becoming a crewmate and even finding love? Shellington: Wait a minute! She contacted Captain Barnacles. Back at camp Barnacles was looking at his left wrist while sitting on his bed saying "Ouch! He was too busy fixing up Shellington. Today, Dashi is leading us all on an expedition of another cenote and the caves connected to it. All the Junior Officers minus Kitsune. Deborah and especially Margaret hate their father Humphrey for being a verbally abusive misogynist. Tweak:I do! The Captain came up to her. Shellington: I should give Dashi a cookie. Colleen laughed. Every Christmas Tunip and his vegimal friends out a mistletoe somewhere around the octopod, that sometimes leads to someone kissing someone. Cause if you are,I'll post you kissing on the internet. It was for the Octonauts. The best, most cutest and binge worthy octonauts One-shots! If so this is a good fic for you we will get snipits of there life outside of TV there will be drama, love, but most importantly angst because I have no other way to cope with wanting to kill myself other than writing fanficon, TW - Self Harm - Self Hatred - Depression, Due to his depression and anxiety, Kwazii feels like he has no place on the team and turns to self harm as a coping mechanism. Barrot and Tunip: ZOOBA ZOOBA! It was the day before Christmas and the Octonauts were prepping for there Christmas decorations. UwU enjoy! Juliana could have been the flower girl INKERS! Shellington: Dashi, nooooooo! Though as no no knows, two witches have been born into this world of magic. All of them: Awwwww. Calico Jack: Forget it. "The Realization" reveals that Shellington is bisexual. After yet another cr iswrarifmymotivationgoesawaywhilemakingthisiwillcrilol. He wasn't waking up. Dashi: Do you need to go back to your room? "Haddock, Rising Seas, and Gloria": Dashi being interrupted while trying to tell others about the Gulf. Kwazii has a secret. And we decided since you just woke up from a coma you needed to take it easy for a while. When I graduated, I headed home to find a job application on the table. Tweak has recently made a new invention called the fish food generator (lol idk) with a simple push of a button the user can make fish food appear out of nowhere but whe yeet fanfiction!!!!! If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. Click here to Subscribe: http://goo.gl/DzwvWvDash Goes deep into the sea to take some photographs.The Octonauts are an adventu. And make sure to have some extra air tanks because we have no idea how long we're gonna be down there," Captain Barnacles explained to the crew in the launch bay. (Back in the Octopod)Inkling: Tunip, you and the other vegimals can play music! Before her arrival, though, it was Deborah (eighteen). Because the crew has been lazy, they left the others that WERE working hard extremely exhausted. Shellington POV: I shivered as I drank it. So her name is "Fox Fox". Inkling: NO! Five gleaming new suits lay on the work desk. You don't want to get stung so what do you do? But once one magic is growing out of control they must join together and to keep them a secret. Tunip, Barrot, and the Other Vegimals: Zooba Zooba! Min quickly heated some water and boiled the flower into an elixir. I had a crush on you and I love you so much" he kisses her again and he walks away. The crew said "Hey Captain! Shellington: I should give Dashi a cookie. Shellington: Very Nice! Deborah's father, a sexist, racist hypocrite who believes he's entitled to his children's love. Captain Barnacles started to play a rousing ditty on his accordion, and Peso came to join in with the xylophone. Shellington's Second Love (A Shellington x Tweak Story) "Barnacles thought. Almost upset. Great! Kwazii: KwaziiPeso: PesoShellington: ShellingtonDashi: DashiProfessor Inkling: InklingTweak: TweakTunip: Turnup {translation: Tunip}Barrot: Beeot {translation: Barrot)Other Vegimals: Veveemals {translation: Vegimals}Barnacles: Octonauts! Or will forces outside of his control reveal it all? Completed crossover tweak dashi +21 more # 12 Captain Barnacles x Y/N by Becca Chapman 357 1 5 Captian Barnacles: (yawns) Octonauts who sounded the octo alert?

Contact Jeff Angelo, Princess Diana Ghost Prince William Wedding, Articles O