If you have not read the part 1, 40. Calendar of spirit spouse updating my life for sex to a spirit husband/wife; catch fire. I am born again in Jesus Christ name. Raise prayer altars against them. Serpents of infirmity DIE in the name of Jesus. Night Prayers Against Serpentine Spirits Part 2 | PRAYER POINTS 9. My Father, burn up by fire every spirit of a serpent sent to attack me in Jesus name. Kindly drop your comments below if you found these prayers against serpentine powers helpful. Envious witchcraft that say women in my mothers house will not marry or enjoy their marriage, fire of God destroy them before sunlight, in Jesus name. 49. O God arise and let my stubborn pursuers scatter in the name of Jesus. 13. The spirit of the serpent is very cunning and deceptive. 15. 56. I smash the head of poverty-serpents on the wall of fire, in Jesus name. Are you seeing snakes in the dream, are you a victim of marine powers, whatever your case may be, today as you engage in this night prayers against serpentine spirits, I see your instant deliverance in Jesus name. 19. Come Up And Out! Lord help these sad people of today who are so petty to unleash Serpents and scorpions to hurt people who are nice. 10 prayer points for divine protection with bible verse Se fuerte y valiente que sers libre en el Nombre de Jesucristo. In the name of Jesus. Read more: Prayers to disgrace the enemies . Every dream animal assigned against my destiny, DIE in the name of Jesus. 1. In the name of JESUS! Because of popularity. Some carve images of serpents, some have jewelries that carry the images of serpents. I bind and rebuke every serpent that would try to twist or coil around my life in the name of Jesus. Any marine stronghold holding me down as a child of God, I declare my total freedom, so therefore lose your grip over me, in Jesus name. 44. And anyone that kills the serpent will die. Its poison is very dangerous and can kill. In Jesus Name According To Math 18:18Satan, I Take Authority Over You This Day And Bind And Cast Out This Python Spirit And Your Demons Of Witchcraft, Divination, Heaviness, Weariness, Fatigue, Frustration, Confusion, Depression And Oppression, The Seducing Spirit, The Beguiling Spirits, Jezebel Spirit And The Spirits Of Controlling, Dominating And Manipulation That Have Been Plaguing Me (Or.Plaguing Our Church!) You heavens of my prayer, I command you to open by fire, in the name of Jesus. 10. Punish the piercing serpent in the name of Jesus. Blood of Jesus, Fire of God flush out marine waters from my body, in Jesus name. 1. Serpent powers of my mothers house, die! In the name of Jesus. The demon of python can enter a person through family pattern, rivers, and others are bewitchment and fornication. Every flying dream serpent go to the hot dessert, stretch out and die! 35. Spiritual Meaning of Hearing Knocking Many Times, Spiritual Meaning of Hitting Your Toe/Foot Against A Stone, About Evangelist Joshua Orekhie Ministries, Prayers To Destroy Evil Altars & Sacrifice, When Spiritual Attacks Are Too Much On Me, Deliverance Prayer Against Python Spirits And Marine Spirits. In the realm of the spirit, the devil appears in the form of a serpent, therefore making the serpentine spirits the chief amongst the host of darkness. I recover all by fire, in the name of Jesus. In the name of Jesus. Every evil materials transferred into my body through contact with marine witchcraft agents, catch fire and be burnt to ashes, in the name of Jesus. I Declare And Decree That This Is Not The Season Of The Serpent, But Its The Season Of The Anointed Serpents Crushers!!! 43. 46. Crushing serpentine spirits and releasing your breakthrough Below are effectual prayers to destroy the works of the serpent ministry in your life and as you do, expect nothing short of victory, in the name of Jesus. Agenda of the marine spirit to paralyze my destiny-dreams, die by fire, in Jesus name. Punish leviathan, the piercing serpent, even leviathan the crooked serpent, with Your sore, great, and strong sword (Isaiah 27:1). Power to kill serpents and scorpions, come upon my life now, in the name of Jesus. 69. 4. A lot of people suffer in the hands of this serpent ministry, including men of God of high repute. Oh Lord, arise and dismantle every demonic altar of serpent and scorpion raised because of me in Jesus name. Oh Lord, neutralise the venom of serpents and scorpions fired into my life and destiny with the blood of Jesus. I challenge the forces of witchcraft serpent against my marriage to lose your hold and die, in Jesus name. Everydayprayerguide 2019 | All rights reserved, Night Prayers Against Serpentine Spirits Part 1, INDLY WATCH EVERYDAYPRAYERGUIDE TV ON YOUTUBE, Powerful Prayers To Overcome Self Stimulation, Night Prayers Against Serpentine Spirits Part 2, War Against The Powers of Darkness and Prayer Points For Divine Speed, Powerful Prayer Points For Rain of Miracles, Powerful Prayer Points With The Blood of Jesus. 37. Learn how your comment data is processed. Then say this simple prayer: Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, I acknowledge that I am a sinner and have fallen short of Your glory. Marriage, Job and fulfilment. Deliverance And Prayers Fire With Dreams Interpretation Ministry - Copyright 2010 - 2020 Evangelist Joshua Orekhie. NIGHT PARTIES: It is not everyone you see at night parties that are normal human beings. I bind and rebuke any serpent that would try to deceive me (2 Corinthians 11:3). A place of sacrifice, worship, cons Marine spirits are water spirits that dwell in water such as rivers, lakes, ocean. I pray that His blood wash my sins away. My Father, give me the power to crush the head of every serpent attacking me in Jesus name. Click this link to join Now, https://t.me/joinchat/RPiiPhlAYaXzRRscZ6vTXQ . Father, let every worshiper of vipers in my environment and in my place of birth that is doing wickedness against me die by fire, in the name of Jesus. Any name given to me by spirit husband or wife be changed by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name. Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay ( m ): 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2015. kings and queens will be your children, presidents and prime ministers, and you will teach professors". Let any trace of mermaid worship in my family lineage be broken and disconnected by the blood of Jesus. I fire Back, every arrow of the serpents, In the name of Jesus. Deliverance Prayer Line Directory - PRAYER AGAINST DISEASE AND - Google For further information or counseling, you can contact me at everydayprayerguide@gmail.com or Chat me up on WhatsApp And Telegram at +2347032533703. Psalm 91:7. While praying this prayers against serpentine powers, you cannot afford to pray like a gentleman or lady; you have to be violent in your spirit and aggressive in your prayer pattern. Evangelist Joshua Orekhie is a servant of God gifted in spiritual gifts of prayers and dream interpretations. Every snake burnt in the fire and is used to prepare concoction or used to injure my life and has now turned into life snake inside me, by Holy Ghost fire, run out and die, in the name of Jesus. ou children of the ministry of serpents calling me daddy/mummy in my dreams to be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus. 42. 2. 4. 4 Likes. O Lord, deliver me from the attacks of the snakes, in the name of Jesus. In the name of Jesus. God has given you power to trample on snakes and scorpions. In the name of Jesus. I Put You And These Spirits Under My Feet! 12. I declare myself free from every marine bondage, in Jesus name. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Self-destruction voices, lose your hold upon my life, in Jesus name. 32. You stubborn marine spirit spouse, be separated from me by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. Every serpent in my dreams, go back to your sender, in Jesus name. Blood of Jesus, speak deliverance unto every infirmity in my life, in the name of Jesus. Spirit of the serpent hiding in my house, be utterly flushed out by the Lightning of God today, in Jesus name. An effective way of crushing the serpent is through fervent prayers. 7. All Giving's Are Directly Sent To The Ministry Account. Power of marine witchcraft tormenting my reproductive organ; die, in Jesus name. Whosoever has used money to import different snakes to attack, torment and harass me sexually, die by fire, in the name of Jesus. 10. Let the serpent of the Lord swallow the serpent of my Pharaoh, in the name of Jesus. 31. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation., Acts 16:16-18, And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying: The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation. How To Pray Against the Python Spirit - From His Presence Oh Lord, waste every demon possessed scorpion sent to attack me in Jesus name. When a person is possessed by one python spirit is quite different from a person that is heavily possessed with multiple python spirits. John 8:32 says, And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. The truth of Gods word and praying those words back to God for confirmation is what sets us free from the horrors of the ministry of the serpent. You, serpent attacking my progress, I crush your head with the power of the Holy Ghost!!! Every serpent hissing lies and accusations into my ears, be Utterly Silenced by the Thunder of God, in Jesus name. In like 10:19. 1. IF YOU WANT YOUR LIFE TO BE BETTER, READ THIS NOW! Inherited serpent, DIE! However, when Moses and his brother Aaron got to Egypt the Lord told them what to do. Fortaleceos en el Seor y en el poder de su fuerza. Every arrow shot into my life by witchcraft powers from the waters, I soak you in the blood of Jesus and return you back to sender, in Jesus name. 12. 37. I cut myself off from all cobra, serpent and ancestral worship, in the name of Jesus. 23 Attributes of Marine Spirit Spouse - A Must Read! I use the blood of Jesus to purge my foundation and my life, in the name of Jesus. Prayers to disgrace the enemies . When you are pursuing a particular thing for many years without solution. Every generational covenant with the evil power called serpent, that is harassing my life, break and die in Jesus name. Lord, bruise the head of every serpent that would attack my life in the name of Jesus. i need payer against barreness in every areas of my life. The ministry of the serpent is one of the fearsome ministry of darkness setup by the devil for the affliction of the children of God. While praying to crush the serpent, you cannot afford to pray like a gentleman or lady; you have to be violent in your spirit and aggressive in your prayer pattern. OR, Download a copy of Apostle John Eckhardts 108 page book : Prayers that Rout Demons : Prayers for defeating demons and overthrowing the powers of darknessHERE, Tagged with: deliverance from serpentine spirits prayer against serpent spirits Serpent spirits, thank god for ther holy gost and the son and all the blessing, Deliverance Prayer from Serpents and Serpentine Spirits, 21 Prayer Points For Supernatural Breakthrough, Warfare: Total Deliverance from Spiritual Spouse, The NUMBER 9 (NINE): Prophetic Meaning in the bible, Atomic power of prayer words transcribed PART 1, Deliverance Scriptures Against Spiritual Spouses, 16 WAYS To Practice Agape Love (W-Series), How To Pray Rules of Engagement Prayer & Declaration. MARINE GIFTS: These come in the form of jewelry, clothes with wet look, etc. He said, Go to Pharaoh and tell him to let the Israelites go. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I break multiple demon chains around my glory, in Jesus name. Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth [it] empty, swept, and garnished. What a great privilege and a great bestowed upon us! And I receive power to tread upon serpents and scorpions and overcome the enemy in Jesus name! I UNLEASH Divine Rebellion and Vengeance against every Chedorlaomer bondage and enslavement holding my, #MidnightPrayers Day 2 Abrahamic Momentum 1. HOW TO DEAL WITH WICKED MONITORING SPIRITS! 63. Let the blood of Jesus mix with Holy Ghost fire and enter into my foundation, in the name of Jesus. There are some tribes in Nigeria where people dont kill snakes and when you kill such a demonic snake the implication is always death and strange sickness. Oh Lord, arise and consume by fire anyone planning an attack on my life, career, business, family, marriage and ministry with the spirit of a snake and scorpion in Jesus name. Every dragon tied around my body, soul, and spirit, I shake you into the Fire of God, in Jesus name. The devil is too weak to overcome a praying believer, I dont care how long you have been a victims of this serpentine forces, today, you shall be set free in Jesus name. Some Countries not only in Africa worship the serpent. LUKE 10:19 PRAYER POINTS AGAINST SERPENT AND SCORPION, Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. God has already made a way of escape for His children. My Father, cut off the head of every demonic snake raising its head against me in Jesus name. I receive shoes of iron and trample upon serpents and scorpions, in the name of Jesus. These include their robes, candles, creams, soap, sponge, mirrors, and incense. Every enemy of peace in Nigeria, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus. 2. Praise Worship . Dangerous Prayer Bullets To Handle Serpents and Serpentine Spirits Fill the following form: You have entered an incorrect email address! When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Psalm 27:1-2. 19. You serpentine spirit assigned unto me, that bites whosoever that offends me, you are not my defender, be electrocuted and die, in the name of Jesus. Consuming Fire of the Lord of Elijah, burn to death every serpent attacking me and my household, in Jesus name!!! I receive divine restoration from every damage done to me by a serpentine spirit, in the name of Jesus. In the name of Jesus. Ensure you are living a holy life and that you do not have their materials in your possession. I bind and rebuke any serpent that would try to deceive me ( 2 Corinthians 11:3 ). Every attraction of the serpent spirit to my life, be washed off by the blood of Jesus. Father, by your consuming fire, consume every piercing serpent sent by the evil ministry of serpents to pierce out the lives of men, in the name of Jesus. My Father, protect me and fortify me against all poisonous snakes sent to attack me in Jesus name. Prayers Against Serpentine & Serpent Spirits Prt 1 - YouTube Serpentine or serpent spirits are terrible demons in the host of the devil himself. Holy Ghost fire, kill every serpent and scorpion targeted at my Israel, in the name of Jesus. You stubborn problems, I trample upon your serpents and scorpions, in the name of Jesus. Hot Fire Prayers At Midnight Hour - Dr Dk Olukoya. every serpentine spirit assigned unto me and bites whosoever that offends me, you are not my defender, be electrocuted and die, in the name of Jesus. Most believers dont know they have this authority and some who do dont know how to exercise the authority. Every scorpion in my foundation, die, in the name of Jesus. They turned and looked at each other with disappointment. 36. 27. ANCESTRAL AND PARENTAL POLLUTION: This happens when your ancestors or parents are into marine worship. Colubridae, Ezhis, Bitis arieteins, Rattle snake, Crotalus scutulatus, Common krait, Tiger Snake, Coral reef snakes, King cobra, Vipers ,Taipan , Adder, Bothrops, Philippine cobra, Bundarus Caeruleus, Boom slang Acanthophis, Elapidae , Fer-de-lance, Lachesis, Enhydrina Schistosa, Hydrophis belcheri, Copper head, Python, Anaconda. In the name of Jesus. forgive me for any sin that opened the door of my life to the devil, in the name of Jesus. The God who answers by fire and the God of Elijah, answer me by fire, in the name of Jesus. Thunder of God strike down evil altars in the sea bearing my name, in Jesus name. Multiple serpents assigned to eat up my flesh, somersault and die, in Jesus name. Let my body reject marine habitation, in the name of Jesus. Father, I separate myself from every secret covenant with any serpent power and I command that covenant to break now, in the name of Jesus. Father, let every incubation of the serpents egg in my body catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus. They pollute the temple of peoples destiny through sex and lustful desire. 33. Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries - Alexandria, Virginia Your prayer requests will be looked unto for intercessory. BREAKING THE STRONGHOLD OF WITCHCRAFT - mfmhouston Evil mirror monitoring my life,scatter by FIRE! O Lord, soak me in the spirit of prayer. The spirit of Python promotes divination, witchcraft, and rebellion. Prayers To Destroy Snakes In The Dream - Evangelist Joshua 33. need prayer to know what the devils assignments are on my life so i can break them in the name of jesus, and for open doors and miracles into ministering to homelss and street children and christian husband matt 7;7, i am asking prayer for victory over serpent powers, Pls pray against the serpent disturbing us and our landlord fighting so we cant pay our rent,nd we want jesus to give us our own land nd house amen, please pray against serpent spirits affecting my family. 7. PRAYER POINTS: 1. And this did she many days. All rights reserved. It is called the 'spirit of error'. This authority is backed by the power of God and knowing fully well that the battle with the ministry of the serpent is not ours but that of God. I smash and scatter the heads of serpent spirits, in the name of Jesus. Number 23 and 24 titled The Ministry of the Serpent and The Mystery of the BOOK of Remembrance The only thing required of us is just to make sure we are in Christ and Him in us. In the name of Jesus. In the name of Jesus. Every problem that has come into my life through contact with any marine agent, receive divine solution by the blood of Jesus. Anyone who has serpentine spirit that I have made love to in the past, that has left part of himself / herself inside of me, Holy Ghost fire chase them out, in the name of Jesus. It can hide anywhere and stay calm due to its subtle nature to perpetuate its evil act. [2022 Updated], 50 Thanksgiving prayer points and bible verses, 50 Aggressive Prayer Points Against Enemies At Work. 52. Father, forgive me for any sin that opened the door of my life to the devil, in the name of Jesus. He Is The Founding Pastor of Ark of Greatness International, "The Winning Church," commissioned to "RAISE STRONG AND MATURE BELIEVERS WHO TAKE GENERATIONAL TERRITORIES FOR CHRIST, BY HIS WORD AND BY HIS HOLY SPIRIT". I refuse to suffer for the things I did not do, in Jesus name. Thank You that You have redeemed me and bought me back from the slave market of sin, to which I was condemned. Every serpent and scorpion of poverty, die, in the name of Jesus. Every spirit of seduction influencing my life negatively and delaying my marital glory, expire by the authority of heaven, in the name of Jesus. Unclean spirit taking my growth, release my progress, and vanish in Jesus' name! Have you ever wondered if God has heard your prayers? Copper head snake that comes to make love to me in form of human being in my dreams, be electrocuted by fire. The truth of Gods word and praying those words back to God for confirmation is what sets us free from the horrors of the ministry of the serpent. For those living outside of Lagos or the Federal Republic of Nigeria, PMCH is also broadcast LIVE on satellite television and on the internet. 27. 50. We serve a God who loves us dearly. Oh Lord, arrest and destroy every evil python from the Marine world fighting my breakthrough in Jesus name. I Loose Now Your Healing Power Lord Jesus, Healing And Freedom Now From These Spirits That Have Held Me Captive! nyone that has swallowed (rattle) snakes in order to kill me because of my property and unborn children die by fire, in the name of Jesus. Punish the piercing serpent in the name of Jesus. What are the consequences of copyright infringement? Father, by the Holy Ghost fire, I come against e. very snake burnt in the fire and used to prepare concoction or used to conjure my life and has now turned into a life snake inside me, I command you to run out and die, in the name of Jesus. Luke 10:19 Prayer Points Against Serpent And Scorpion. - Bible and Prayers I break the stronghold of evil dedication and I remove the generational curses, in Jesus name. Biggest Christian Prayer and Bible Website, Our God is an all knowing God and there is nothing that the devil plans or does that he hasnt seen from the beginning. Most of the problems behind singles and their inability of getting married is rooted in python spirit (foundation). Some native doctors have used snakes to do concoctions, for some people the portion becomes a life serpent moving around in their body . 2. 44. Many young people have been destroyed in disco halls because they danced and got involved with water spirits, without knowing. PDF Prayer For Deliverance From The Spirit Of Leviathan very generational covenant with the ministry of the evil power called serpent that is harassing my life break and die, in Jesus name. Place Your Healing Balm Of Gilead In All Of My Memory Points Lord! 20 SYMPTOMS OF A LIFE UNDER ATTACK OF SERPENTS. You cobra in my foundation that is swallowing the egg of my babies, die by fire, in the name of Jesus. PRAYER POINTS. let every copperhead snake that comes to make love to me in the form of a human being in my dreams be electrocuted by fire and by the force of heaven, I pull out every cobra and viper snake around my waist, in the name of Jesus. The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?. Every poison of serpents and scorpions, come out of me, in the name of Jesus. Any man that has snake poison on his tongue and is cursing me day and night, I command your tongue to dry up, in the name of Jesus. Amen. REVEALING YOUR SECRET TO MARINE AGENTS THROUGH COMMUNICATION. SIGNS OF A PERSON UNDER A PYTHON SPIRIT AND MARINE SPIRIT, INSTRUCTION: Embark on 7 days fasting and prayers between 6am to 6pm with 7 midnight 12am to 2am. Oh Lord, I command every spirit of a snake monitoring my life to die by fire right now in Jesus name. Are you experiencing constant sleepless night? Some Countries not only in Africa worship the serpent. 1. Let God arise in His anger and fight for me. 26. Every serpent that has ref used to let me go, Holy Ghost fire, dry it up, in the name of Jesus. Holy Ghost fire purge my foundation with your rod of fire, in Jesus name. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Dr. Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer's sermon and prayer points preached in Battle Cry bulletin Volume 9. Every witchcraft serpent sent to disgrace me, roast to death by the Fire of the Holy Ghost, in Jesus s name!!! I shake off every arrow of marine in my head, in Jesus name. Acts 16:16-18, "And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying: The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.And this did she many days. Every evil serpent monitoring my life stretch out and die! I bind and rebuke every python that would try to squeeze out my prayer life in the name of Jesus. 40. All my stolen marital virtues deposited in the belly of the python, be vomited out. Every serpentile bite that I have received in my body through dream, be eliminated, in Jesus name. Any incision in my body, used as entry point by marine demons; be flushed out by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name. Every dream animal assigned against my destiny, DIE! Any power inviting marine demons to steal from me through my dream die violently by fire and thunder, in the name of Jesus. 10:6 - When your debtors are refusing or are . Greetings in Jesus Name. In our effort to protect our intellectual properties, we may report your website, Youtube to Google without prior notice and your website or contents will be removed from Search Engines and you may receive a strike. When you have a feeling of killing yourself or others. Father, every plan and purpose of the ministry of serpent against my glorious destiny to destroy, I declare it null and void, in the name of Jesus. 64. O God, arise and grind foundational serpents to ashes, in Jesus name. 57. 250 PRAYER POINTS AGAINST INHERITED FAMILY BATTLES. In the name of Jesus. Strategy of water demons to separate me from my partner scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus. GOING TO HERBALISTS, NATIVE DOCTORS OR CONSULTING ORACLES. 3. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA). My name is Pastor Ikechukwu Chinedum, i am a Man of God, Who Is passionate about the move of God in this last days. ou cobra in my foundation that is swallowing the egg of my babies to die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Bob Warman Wife Photo, Jennifer Miller Kusc Email, Baseball Hall Of Fame President Salary, What Channel Is The Maury Show On Xfinity, Taylor Dunklin Job, Articles M