That Debuff may be Damage over Time like: Bleed, Poison, Incinerate, Shock, etc or Non Damage over Time. So both are great for AW depending on your path and who you anticipate youll be fighting. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Don't, Wait for better one..I hope this post will help you to take Rank Up decision :). (Stay Positive - "Great Things Take Time"). Thanks for this piece of work! I just R2'd my 6* after hearing about all the hype, but was a little confused how to get the huge damage I'd been seeing. @keyframes ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5{0%{transform:rotate(0deg)}to{transform:rotate(1turn)}}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq{--sizePx:0;font-size:4px;position:relative;text-indent:-9999em;border-radius:50%;border:4px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyTextAlpha20);border-left-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);transform:translateZ(0);animation:ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5 1.1s linear infinite}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq,._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{width:var(--sizePx);height:var(--sizePx)}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{border-radius:50%}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq._2qr28EeyPvBWAsPKl-KuWN{margin:0 auto} Community is happy with your return. Saving this. mcoc does guardian need to be awakened. Hey Thnx for the feedback Buddy, And sorry for d late replyWelcome to the MCOC GUIDE BLOG. Whom should I rank up. More living abyss charges from the get go means pizza oven-level melt. The six classes available are Mutant, Mystic, Science, Skill, Tech, and Cosmic. Press J to jump to the feed. mcoc does guardian need to be awakenedfastest supra tune code. Hey Hello Buddy.imo Both (CG and Venom) are great as an unduped. Mags sig over AA, why? Ideally you want to parry-stun the opponent before the SP3 so you can immediately dash in afterwards. Possible to play stun immune nodes as it is not reliant on parry (though being able to stun will greatly simplify the rotation). I am planning to complete act 6 chapter 1. It's like CAPIW where the damage is still there but a lot of his utility comes from high sig level. Click Here To View Top 10 Champs Per Class, Click Here To View Best 4 star, 5 star & 6 star champs to rankup, Click Here To View Alliance War Defense Placement + Attack Team Guide, Best Champions to use Awakening Gem Guide, Which champ need to be buff? They are adding new buffs on them (tune-up), which enhanced champ's ability and made them playable for each content format. 1st preference - Domino or Venom. Iceman is the ultimate utility champ, what with the fact that he has 3 immunities and can tank sp3 with ice armor, which saves you from the defenders that just won't be baited into a special. ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{margin-top:12px}._136QdRzXkGKNtSQ-h1fUru{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:8px 0;width:100%}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_,._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor)} Many people would love to use him against Havok after they see this video.Watch yourself how to use Guardian and its gameplay against Havok and I hope it helps you to better understand the best way of using him. We will be comparing an unawakened vs a sig 200 awakened magneto house o. Once CGR reaches five judgments, he enters his Lock Down phase, where three critical things happen: Opponents are Power Locked (and Heal Blocked + Fate Sealed if CGR is awakened), All Judgments are removed and CGR enters a fresh Judgment cycle upon the end of Lock Down, All buffs triggered during this phase, if the Judgment was not triggered in the previous Judgment cycle, can stack indefinitely, do not trigger Judgments, and have extended length this is critical, as you will see in subsequent rotations. This is a lot of time spent and for a newbie player like me (only one year in), its super helpful, so thank you.I have the following 6* all unduped and dont know who or if I should rank up to r2:GambitMojoWaspGold poolEmma frostSersiGwenpoolSquirrel girlOG ElektraI have 64 5* champs, but only 6 of them are duped. Thoughts on which champ to go with? Unawakened Hyperion, unawakened Corvus or awakened Doom.I'm uncollected and trying to complete 5.4 then go Cavalier. both r good as an unduped..2nd preference - She-Hulk needs aggressive gameplay. mobile homes for rent in splendora. Hello happy new year and great thx for your blog! Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on September 2022. However CGR benefits significantly awakened? I have 5 star both unduped hype as well as venom. and useful for personal progress in the Game. ._38lwnrIpIyqxDfAF1iwhcV{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);border:none;height:1px;margin:16px 0}._37coyt0h8ryIQubA7RHmUc{margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._2XJvPvYIEYtcS4ORsDXwa3,._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:54px;width:54px;font-size:54px;line-height:54px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px;background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:36px;width:36px}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn{margin:auto 0 auto auto;padding-top:10px;vertical-align:middle}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn ._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp i{color:unset}._2bWoGvMqVhMWwhp4Pgt4LP{margin:16px 0;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px}.icon.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:top}._2AbGMsrZJPHrLm9e-oyW1E{width:180px;text-align:center}.icon._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{cursor:pointer;margin-left:6px;height:14px;fill:#dadada;font-size:12px;vertical-align:middle}.hpxKmfWP2ZiwdKaWpefMn{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active);background-size:cover;background-image:var(--newCommunityTheme-banner-backgroundImage);background-position-y:center;background-position-x:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-radius:3px 3px 0 0;height:34px;margin:-12px -12px 10px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6>*{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.t9oUK2WY0d28lhLAh3N5q{margin-top:-23px}._2KqgQ5WzoQRJqjjoznu22o{display:inline-block;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;position:relative}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE{-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE:hover{text-decoration:underline}._19bCWnxeTjqzBElWZfIlJb{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;display:inline-block}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8{margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8._35WVFxUni5zeFkPk7O4iiB{margin-top:35px}._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp{padding:0 2px 0 4px;vertical-align:middle}._2BY2-wxSbNFYqAy98jWyTC{margin-top:10px}._3sGbDVmLJd_8OV8Kfl7dVv{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;margin-top:8px;word-wrap:break-word}._1qiHDKK74j6hUNxM0p9ZIp{margin-top:12px}.Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt,._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj,._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:12px;width:100%}._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{margin-bottom:8px}._2_w8DCFR-DCxgxlP1SGNq5{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle}._1aS-wQ7rpbcxKT0d5kjrbh{border-radius:4px;display:inline-block;padding:4px}._2cn386lOe1A_DTmBUA-qSM{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:10px}._2Zdkj7cQEO3zSGHGK2XnZv{display:inline-block}.wzFxUZxKK8HkWiEhs0tyE{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);cursor:pointer;text-align:left;margin-top:2px}._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0{display:none}.yobE-ux_T1smVDcFMMKFv{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._1vPW2g721nsu89X6ojahiX{margin-top:12px}._pTJqhLm_UAXS5SZtLPKd{text-transform:none} Thanks for taking the time to do this! That gwenperion fight was really impressive, along with the right use of sp1 incinerate. Should be in the next featured crystal. So you must be wise enough to use them on good champs, especially when you are using a 5-star awakening gem and a generic awakening gem. Champs To Consider Rank, Marvel Contest of Champions (MCOC) Best 4 star, 5 star and 6 star champs, Click Here To View Rank Up and Level Up Cost Chart, Click Here To View Offense & Defense Tier List, Click Here To View Alliance War Defense Placement + Attack Team Guide, Best Champions to use Awakening Gem Guide, Which champ need to be buff? r/ContestOfChampions was created to share news, strategy, questions, boasts, wishful thinking, and any other discussion relating to Kabam's MARVEL Contest of Champions mobile game. organic milk commercial actress. I was planning to run Path 4 in the Abyss and bring my 6* CGR (sig20).would love any thoughts on this. If you have any opinion on. Should I do it? SP2 Cycle (video here) ideal for shorter fights, especially if you can eat some block damage. . The judgments in the SP3 cycle are: Vigilance (MLLLM), Precision (from dexing a hit), Aptitude (Heavy Charge), Cruelty (SP3), and Fury (SP3). Actually I have hype as 5 star rank 5 duped. ._3oeM4kc-2-4z-A0RTQLg0I{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between} Cannot find anyone who agrees with this. 2) Collect 5 Kinetic Charge by Blocking or doing Parry opponent's basic attack, use heavy attack and immediately use SP2 for Huge amount of crit damage. If youre going to be fighting a lot of fights against champs that can bleed and be poisoned then AA is a great option even unduped unless youre fighting someone like Magik. I would use him primarily for LC (damnation to cancel unstoppable/unblockable) and Killmongers but I was really wondering how he might fare again Masacre. All Reddit Rules and reddiquette apply. I love cgr just because he gives me something to do other than m-l-l-l-m, Reading this with tears I my eyes knowing Im probably not going to ever see him. AA's Awakened ability allows him to reduce ability accuracy with his neurotoxins. The next ones I can bring to r5 are TigraMephisto (duped)SunspotI just pulled Red Magneto and Thing, so I could focus on them too. Suggestions are most welcome, and Ill look into it; if I found any appropriate comment, then Ill update this list asap. Snagged him a few days ago, as a 6-star, and currently saving up toward the 3rd t5b I need to get him to r2 (hell be my first). Likewise with synergy, would characters with an S still be in that same tier even if you've none of the other characters with which to activate their synergies? Generic awakening gems are those gems that can beused to awaken any champ and it doesnt matter what class they belong to. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Result will be Temporary or Permanent BAN as per their policy. All magnet attribute bonuses are increased by 100%. Yes Bro, Domino is Great with her synergy. It is very important that you save your Power Gain for the Lock Down phase this will boost its potency and immediately drive you past two bars of power. Website is Design By MCOC Game Fan - CaptainRaghu(InGame Name), ello Friends, Today I'm going to cover my thoughts on the, Beyond God Tier, God Tier, Demi God Tier, Mid Tier, Low Tier and Bottom Tier Champs, So, don't forget to share this article with your alliance teammates & Social Media. Try to use her with Rulk synergy and just spam Heavy till your SP2/SP3 gets ready.Now about unduped Cap America IW - 1) He has high Block Proficiency in-game. Thanks for list. Sig 120 gives 34% AAR which equates to (3) Neuros for 100% AAR. AA still does insane damage induced, but hes missing all his utility. .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} His synergy partners are other quality champions such as Hulkbuster, Squirrel Girl, Hulk, Thing, Sentinel, Man-Thing, Sabretooth, and Guardian, and come from a variety of classes, so you can actually build a solid team around him. How many units and potions I require considering myself to be avg player. Thanks for the info. Aw man. Is 4* Sunspot any good? Cheers mate! So imo Unduped Falcon is good based on utility and Duped is great based on damage. Hercules is great at sig 1 , gives him immortality. Does it make him much better? Peni should be consider as a boss right not as mini boss, All Artwork and Images are property of Kabam. U cn use him unawakened occassionally, but if u're planning to use him a lot then better give him a gem & all ur tech stones. This method utilizes two nuances of CGR (1) during Lock Down, buffs stack indefinitely if not triggered in the Judgment cycle, and (2) CGR can heavy spam if the opponent is in the corner with less than a bar of power. I have recently got 5 star morningstar. Consider turning Dex off on your masteries if you will utilize this method a lot (i.e., ROL farming, full lane clears, War boss), The five judgments to continuously cycle here are: Vigilance (MLLLM), Power Gain (MLLLL), Aptitude (Heavy Charge), Cruelty (SP2), and Precision (SP2). Hopefully r3 soon! Need? Who is best for act 6? Where does he rank? It's nice to have though, Is he worth a generic? Bishop is a mutant that can absorb different types of harmful energies and then rechannel them into harmful blast. Glad i have something to reference after i just got him & was debating awakening him with a spare Cosmic AG i have, since i have every other Cosmic champ awakened( besides Silver Surfer, don't have him as a 5* yet ). Great list man! He's still a god. Following are the options:Sorcerer supreme undupedShe hulk dupedDomino unduped without rulk synergyOmega red undupedSentinel undupedVenom unduped. He still has a lot of utility unawakened but his stats just get way better. Iceman is a lot better than AA, cause Iceman is good in every fight, but AA is only good if they can bleed+poison. In today's video we will be looking at white magneto in Marvel Contest Of Champions. Also, as opposed to the rest of your roster, he is definitely worth it more than any of them. Plus you always want to pick who you fight best with as some of us fight better with certain champs. ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} Utilize the SP3 cycle above, launching and SP3 and triggering the subsequent Power Gain during Lock Down. Actually I am confused which of my champions should I take for collector fight. Here MCOC Characters are divided into Top Tier Champs and Bottom Tier based on Utility (Immune, Power Control Control & Ability Accuracy Champions), Damage (Hard Hitter Champions), Sustainability (Regeneration & Perfect Block Champions). Sig Ability - this has been stated many times, but CGR does not need to be awakened, though I do think he sees meaningful benefit from the Fate Seal due to awakening. Thanx for these lists and comments ! Sig 40 gives 28% AAR per Neuro. So, the first time you trigger Precision (i.e., from Dex or from SP2) in a Judgment cycle, you trigger the corresponding Judgment. Press J to jump to the feed. Being duped mostly helps Iceman against evade champs in my opinion as he starts with Coldsnap which shuts down their evasion without having to wait to launch your SP1. MARVEL CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS SOFTWARE 2023 KABAM GAMES, INC., A NETMARBLE COMPANY. I heard AA is supposed to be good against evading champs, though some duped spidermans seem too fast, and slip out before I can heavy them. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 5 star maxed Rank Cap IW can do up to 65k Damage on his SP2. I just finished V7 and pulled 5* guardian and 6* kingpin and I have a tech gem to awaken guardian. Hey Hello Bro.If you are planning to unlock full suicide mastery then go for Omega Red otherwise "Big No" from my side. A Cosmic Power Boost will greatly expedite the fight here but is not necessary. Very impressed with this, this is the quality that I strive for in my Written Guide. So Rank up them back to back as per your need.Now about Falcon: After Buffed, Falcon is now "King of Utility". Guardian is an awesome and in my opinion the best counter for Havok after Warlock. You can infinitely cycle this rotation, and at any time use an SP2 instead for burst damage. These Champs Deserve Generic Awakening Gem The Attackers: What Champions are Worth to Get Class Awakening Gem You still have a solid champion in Wolvie, but Kabam has released so many stronger Mutant champs and up until July 2020 Wolverine wasn't even available as a 5 Star. September 2022 edited September 2022 in Strategy and Tips. ._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4{width:100%}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none} Yeah, its a good investment, but just having the ability to get his Persistent Charge back is already worthwhile. Sig 40 gives 28% AAR per Neuro. Even though they aren't as hard to come by now, I literally never see it matter. He is closer to high Demi God without the dupe. ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{background-color:#fff;box-shadow:0 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,.1),0 2px 3px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.2);transition:left .15s linear;border-radius:57%;width:57%}._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS:after{content:"";padding-top:100%;display:block}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIconFaded10);border:2px solid transparent;border-radius:100px;cursor:pointer;position:relative;width:35px;transition:border-color .15s linear,background-color .15s linear}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-buttonAlpha10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq{border-width:2.25px;height:24px;width:37.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:19.5px;width:19.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3{border-width:3px;height:32px;width:50px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3 ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:26px;width:26px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD{border-width:3.75px;height:40px;width:62.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:32.5px;width:32.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO{border-width:4.5px;height:48px;width:75px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:39px;width:39px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO{border-width:5.25px;height:56px;width:87.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:45.5px;width:45.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{-ms-flex-pack:end;justify-content:flex-end;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{cursor:default}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{box-shadow:none}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-buttonAlpha10)} Just took my 6 star CGR to R3 for the Thronebreaker title. Since this is a five-judgment cycle, you will immediately trigger Lock Down upon launching the SP2, so you can repeat this cycle once Lock Down ends. Following are Marvel Contest of Champions characters that you can consider (1st preference/choice) for maxed rank. Gambit - For Attack (If you have Apocalypse in Team)2. Thinking of taking one 5 star cosmic as rank 5? Besides some obvious "nope" fights, Im wondering how much cheaper he can make it. ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} CGR does not rely on any team synergies and can certainly clear a lane on his own. I am on act 5 chapter 3.Also is 5 star unduped captain America iw worth ranking up without synergy? I'm back from a long break with an update to the Sig Stone Spend Guide. 2. Hey there guys TS6655 is back with another video on MCOC.As we have already seen the insane damage output potential of Guardian in the previous Video. 2023 MARVEL. Pretty good stuff! That, combined with your thorough, comprehensible post will enable me to become a born-again free to play player! Learn about his mechanics, strengths and weaknesses, abilities, synergy bonuses, and recommended masteries in this Champion Spotlight. Red Magneto is the King of Mutant Class - Great as an Unduped too (Rank up asap if you don't have him in 6 star)3.THING - Must be duped + High Sigh For better Defense (Before Ranking Ask your alliance if they are following Diversity), Just wanted to add Spider-Man 2099 to slow debuff champs. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} All mentioned champs are good for a rankup, Exclude Night Thrasher from it. Yes, He Deserve Rank 5 tier.Thanks for Correcting . I have a five star Hercules and a 5 star Cosmic Ghost Rider, both unawakened. Fantastic + Night Thrasher (to pause buff duration during basic hits), Black Bolt (ideally 6*) + Kamala/Ronan for Cosmic Supremacy, or CapIW + Captain Marvel Classic to enhance buff duration (note that CM also synergizes with Fury). I regret it. Double his attack bonus against Metal Champs, 100% perfect block chance against Metal Champs. Is that still doable with CGR? it makes his ramp up much easier, i just pulled him too, i dont think he needs the awakening unless you use him for defence(aw and battleground because he got unblockable, unstoppable and inverted control when the opponent got corrupted), and for offence, he finishes shorter fight faster when awakened. Abyss Medusa (video here) this showcases the SP3 cycle, Mega SP2s, Signature Ability, and the fact that he can manhandle an Abyss fight with ease. Seatin is the most popular MCOC YouTuber, and his channel name is Seatin Man of Legends. With a mutant crit team (i think i used mag x 2, cyclops, wolverine) i killed ws in 60 hits. I know that Crossbones is a great Thing counter. Shang-Chi Marvel Legends Shang-Chi 6-Inch Action Figure $29.99 4.5 out of 5 stars 244. . Sign in or register to get started. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. As far as attack it depends heavily on your path, which tier you are in, and which defenders you may be facing. I always pick one fight for his prefight anyway. And will corvus be useful keeping in mind he is not made for long fights? These champions get very useful features/power/strength as you keep adding signature stones: Angela. Class is a major factor in the MCOC tier list. For short fights Corvus +1 charge is Great option. Post saved. So, please check about her and add her ..(now she even got buffs added) . What's everyone's thoughts on him? Click Here To view best champs option against collector fight. I won't, mind you, but I'll believe that I could be! At 40% AAR, he still needs (3) Neuros for full AAR. Wolverine Champion Overview - The Regen King of MCOC Wolverine was an OG Beyond God-Tier champ back in the day, but has since dropped in the Godhood category. I have 5 star unduped Domino and 5 star duped signature level 50 Omega red. PLAY NOW . You would recommend the CGR to level up first then? Hey Im on act 5 chapter 1.I have the following 5 stars:Falcon,Kingpin,Gorr,Mr Negative,GR,Emma Frost,Nebula,Elsa Bloodstone and Night Thrasher.Well,Falcon,Kingpin,Gorr,Mr Negative and GR are at rank 2 while the rest are at rank 1.So,which of these champs I mentioned should I use in act 5? If so, is he worth using a generic 6 star awakening gem on? This is my Personal Opinion based on my own experience. Stryfe might need Awaken as well, otherwise you have to use sp3 to save charges through fights. Hi Capt,My only six star pull was Venom the Duck. You seem to have Void down twice (Beyond God & God tiers) in the defence list.Also why do people, yourself included, seem to rate void as a good defender? Thank you for linking my video as well as an example, full credit to Fintech for finding that Rotation. Who would've thought. Thanks for the time you put into writing this. I ranked up my 5 star hype to rank 3. Here you will get all your answer regarding MCOC Best Champs For Offense and Defense by class. Have been waiting eagerly for your summary. Does he need to be awakened in Marvel C 155 Dislike Share. Does Quicksilver need to be awakened to be good? ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}.icon._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;vertical-align:middle;padding-right:8px}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} for my 6* champion, which one is better to be ranked up to rank 2; 1. colossus 2. void 3. mister sinister 4. EFFORT - 10/10Am not a hater, (well..at least not on this occasion lol)Nice site. -- Showcase Fights (all clips are unboosted) I enjoy using all of CGRs synergies but find myself using the ones above most often. . In today's damage comparison it's going to be between an unawakened falcon vs an awakened one in mcoc. But yeah, you are right in saying with the new AW meta, Iceman holds a slightly higher position than AA, but I definitely dont agree on Iceman being "a lot" better than AA. Rankup Hyperion if he is Duped, You can use him in Defense as well as Attacker.About Corvus Glaive: Just complete his Mission for better damage output.Both are great so Rankp as per your requirement , You don't mention Long Shot anywhere..! Pulled a cosmic awakening gem from my first Abyss run so that basically ensures I never pull CGR, Haha. Should I focus on Emma Frost instead of Sunspot? So I would like to say just focus on 5 Star and 6 Star Champs. (Parry - Long stun duraion. There are several posts exactly the same as this one on the main board right now. Will be help to complete act 6 chapter 1? Not an Auto Block) - Jubilee, Red Guardian, She Hulk, Spider Gwen, Spider Man - Stealth Suit, Sorcerer Supreme, Silver Centurion, Hawkeye and Yellowjacket. (I hope you know how to use her, she is great with Rulk synergy.

Who Is Bonnie On Dr Phil Show Today, Belmont Hill Baseball Roster, Articles M