If you're looking to be a, The new 6.8x51mm cartridge adopted by the US Army. I found the one I used on amazon, Griffin Armaments has a whole new way of looking at suppressors. Shark Armsand Fidelis Firearms have some at the time of this writing 8/31/19. I went with round because that is what my research has shown me. We already have an account registered for email address What can the Marines' new M27 Infantry Automatic Rifle do that an M16 Aero Precision makes some extremely high-quality AR-15s and parts especially considering the amount of money that you pay for them, and this complete upper from Aero is perfect if youre putting together an M16A4 Clone on a budget, First of all, the barrel that you get with this upper is very high quality. Govt profile barrel without F marked FSB and standard rifle feed ramp barrel extension. The Standard Issue Vickers Sling attaches directly to fixed loop firearm attachment systems. Is It Better to Go Factory or Build a One-Off AR-15? Specs: He currently teaches concealed carry courses and enjoys spending time in Floridas Nature Coast. It is a select fire rifle having semi-automatic and three-round-burst fire capabilities. Hes a lifelong shooter who just happened to be mediocre enough with a gun and a keyboard to combine the two and write. anything extra and your Check out Brownells m203 components here, The Future of Combat Weapon Sights: Trijicon and Kopin Corp. Primary Arms SLx 1x Prism Gen 2- Can it Replace a Red Dot? Are there any slings available for the M16 rifle and the M4 carbine other than the classic black sling and the quick-release sling? All in all, this is a very well-built rifle that comes in at a more affordable price point than many other 20-inch AR-15s, and I think it makes for a fantastic M16A4 clone. The lower features the A2 stock, and standard Mil-Spec controls. The M16A4 and its 20-inch barrel give you the most ballistic advantage possible from your .223 or 5.56 round. Its only now slightly showing its age in comparison to the rise of LPV optics out there. I hate them, therefor i use my own. https://www.blueforcegear.com/media/%20Release.pdf, https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/, http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou-registration/, http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141, MISC Training Course Announcements & AAR's, Former Vickers Shooting Method Regional Instructors, Pacific Northwest Training and Networking, All Other Longgun Parts, Accessories, & Magazines (EE), Handgun Parts, Accessories & Magazines (EE), If this is your first visit, be sure to Features: Custom Aero Precision logo; Markings include: Property of U.S.A., MOD M16A4, CAL. USGI Sling for M4 Carbine? Since so many slings made it overseas, it would be hard to identify with two and three-point slings were personally purchased, and which ones were purchased by themilitary. These lowers do not have engraving on the right side of the magwell. We'll send you the latest guides and training tips geared These custom lowers are by far the easiest source for a clone hunter, as custom shops produce them in odd runs and give them correct (US GOVT PROPERTY M16A2) markings. Lets begin. Features: Custom Aero Precision logo Markings include: Property of U.S.A., MOD M16A4, CAL. [Guide] Building the Perfect M16A2 Clone - Pew Pew Tactical Issued with the USMC M27 Infantry Automatic Rifle, M4, M4A1, M27 IAR, and most other weapons with front and rear sling attachment points Military Applications, Secured with triglides and loop lock hardware through swivels, sling loops or combined with sling hardware, Quick Release Kit adds an emergency release buckle onto the Rifle, 1005-01-604-0627 (Coyote Brown) 1005-01-625-4470 (Black), Standard Issue Vickers Sling, Acetal Hardware: PDF and Power Point, Cage Code: 3X9S8 | Duns Number: 152028291. ], Red Dot Vs Scope (Which is The Best Optic For Your AR 15? Colt AR-15A4 M16 / M4 carbine sling & how to attach - YouTube Click The Button Below To Learn More About TheAero Precision AR15 20-Inch 5.56 Complete Upper Receiver: As I mentioned earlier, FN and Colt are two manufacturers that have actually produced M16s for the US Military, and this upper from Colt is about as correct as you can possibly get if youre trying to clone an M16A4, This Colt upper is completely mil-spec in terms of the materials used and the how its built, and if you go with the M16 handguard option, all you have to do is pin it onto a good mil-spec lower and you can have yourself a very accurate clone of the M16A4 at a lower price-point than you would by going with the complete FN or Colt rifles. Also pictured is the Cotton Web Sling with J buckle, and to the rear of the first rifleman a M16A2 equipped with a KAC M5 RAS and aim-point placed in a very odd location. M4 feedramps are not clone correct, but they will not negatively effect function if your A2 upper does not have feed-ramps cut. Click The Button Below To Learn More About TheColt AR15A4 .223 Rem/5.56 NATO 20-Inch Semi-Automatic Rifle: Another fantastic civilian clone of the M16A4 is the Stag 15 Retro 20-inch Rifle. Over 250,000 Vickers Combat Applications Slings are in use by Americas Finest across every branch of service. Threads like this one at AR15.com give us even more insight into the process that developed the features on the M16A2. One new winner* is announced every week! Any use of this content without express written consent is prohibited. I wanted to keep the buttstock clean and not too busy/bulky. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Seeing as I had no 20" guns but had 8.5, 10.5, 11.5 and 16 inch rifles in 5.56 and 300 blackout already I decided to do a 20 inch 5.56 rifle which lead me to do a clone build of an M16A4. ). I have touched them. A2 hand-guards with a triangle hand-guard cap. I am looking for one for my M16A4 clone! ], Holosun HS503C Review [Best Red Sight For The Money? However, you can take a round file and cut your own feed-ramps without any issues. The M16A4 is a standard-issue rifle used by the US Marine Corps The M16A4 assault rifle is produced by Colt company. My ideal build is the M16A5 variant. In fact, for a long time, it was Colt who held that illustrious military contract, and just like Colts LE6920 is a civilian version of the M4, the Colt AR15A4 is also an incredibly faithful and high-quality M16A4 clone, Now the AR15A4 is a little bit more bare-bones than the FN clone, but it also comes in at a better price-point, and again, it also has Colts lineage of making M16s for the US Military just like the FN does, With the AR15A4, you get a 20-inch chrome-lined barrel with a 1:7 twist rate, and all of the internal components meet or exceed military specifications, You also get a standard M16A2 handguard, which I still think looks cool, but if you want to, you can replace it with the Knights Armament Quad Rail. Additionally, there is a sample video for attaching a Vickers Sling to weapons with fixed loops; video shows RMFL and Standard Issue Vickers Sling attached to a HK M27. In addition to the cold hammer forged barrel that you get with this upper, you also get a mil-spec upper receiver and A2 handguards. Since we're posting up M16 clones, here are mine, my M16A4 with 4x32 ACOG, same sling i was issued, vertical grip/bipod combo, and a Surefire scout light that was given to me. Sidearm Sunday: Is .30 Super Carry Worth it? It also comes with the extension and recoil spring that you need for the A2 stock as well. There are several vendors who still supply A2 upper receivers in both stripped and assembled forms: Fulton Armory. (If You Have A Red Dot) The HARD-HITTING 50 Yard Zero! In addition to that, the bolt that you get is made from Carpenter 158 steel and shot-peened, and the carrier features a parkerized finish. They do two models, this is the slightly cheaper base model that lacks the rail system, but has the adjustable rear sights built into a carry handle. Meet my A2 sight priest: The Schuster sight tool compresses the drum spring while letting me drive in the roll pin. Yuck. Click The Button Below To Learn More About ThePSA AR15 Complete A2 Rifle Lower Receiver: If you have an M4 lower that youd like to use for your clone, its actually very easy to swap out the adjustable stock and buffer tube, And the Leapers UTG A2 fixed stock is an excellent option to get the look that you need for a clone of the M16A4. Inspired by the Fall Out Series, our 20" service rifle upper is a mix of old and new ideas. Used the Aero Precision APAR505611 complete upper for my build just last week.. Its also the small things that make this rifle look a bit ridiculous. It allows you to rest the gun high in the pocket of your shoulder and get behind it with confidence. So if no one is cloning the M16A2 then whats a boy (or girl) to do? No frills M16A4 Clone | Gun and Game Forum Any lower could technically work, but the Aero Precision M16A4 lower gives you a good mix of quality and a great price. Prices are lower than theyve ever been, so were seeing a lot of interest interest in just-for-fun guns, and clone builds in particular. As for the Aimpoint, many shops carry what you need. Its a reliable classic. Brownells makes an awesome set. I was issued a CQB Solutions (pre-Specter) 3 point sling for my M16A4. We plucked these parts from the RECOIL workshops spare parts bins. I saw specter gear had some with their slings, but was looking to get one individually and they dont sell them as such. Lt. Col. David A. Lutz was one of the drivers behind the M16A1 PIP program and oversaw many of the changes to the M16A1. I still advise sticking with reputable companies, but heres a shortlist of things youll need for the upper. Long Range Precision Shooting: Can the AR-15 and AR-10 be Included in the Discussion? Click The Button Below To Learn More About TheColtM16 R0901 5.56 Complete Upper Receiver: Palmetto State Armory is usually known for their budget AR-15s and AR parts, but they actually have a premium line of ARs that are extremely high quality as well. Looking to sell my M16a4 clone. you a link to reset your password. You do not pay Holding the A4 resurrected from the authors OIF service had him falling in love all over again. However, they do have M4 feed-ramps which is not clone correct. I have a FN M16a4 clone, I went with an OD green A2 buttstock sling adapter like the one linked below. Though this rifle wont be humped through the streets or foreign hovels, it will still ping steel at 600 yards. There are a few reasons, but performance is going to be where I rest my argument. Click The Button Below To Learn More About TheFN M16 Military Collector Rifle: FN is not the only manufacturer that has supplied M16s and M4s to the US military.

Add A Footer To The Document Using The Facet, Lamar Terrace Apartments Paris, Tx, Qsc Cp12 Vs Yamaha Dbr12, Randa Duncan Williams Political Party, Saturn Conjunct North Node Synastry, Articles M