By the way, if you're wondering what this "something" was, it was GoAnimated Garbage: The Movie, which was supposed to be an hour long episode of a series I made to make fun of random GoAnimate videos. And give you a shower! I had to seize control of the LTE from her because she was doing keymash. Still, I don't know why she's doing that. Waffles are cool. My sister has a new thing where she just says the word "poop" nonstop. You may also enjoy Ubbi Dubbi, where you place 'ub' before every vowel sound. I'd like to say that all of that is not true. I want the actual text area to be larger. Add. Let's take a look at some of the tricky sounds you need to watch out for in Japanese. RELATED: How to Enable and Use Clipboard History on Windows 10 The Difference Between Copy and Cut. 500 TERRY FRANCOIS ST. SF, CA 94158. I was inspired by the various other "longest texts ever" on the internet, and I wanted to make my own. I'll expain what Toki Pona is after I come back. This is the LONGEST TEXT EVER! I should go now. The Paste shortcut keys are: Ctrl + V. Anyways, I really like it because um, I don't know, actually. Or is it? And since Im writing this on my phone, Im making a lot more typos than usual. I've gone too far. They're just codes, and very simple codes at that. "a" looks nice too, arguably nicer. Not counting the lte in the word multe, of course. Im sure shes gonna find the sponges and go crazy over them. Nobody likes boring. Bye! The emoji displayed in the copy bar is now JoyPixels! 7. Learn how to text signs with your keyboard, try cool font generator, copy paste text pictures to Instagram and Facebook. it is also known as Zalgo Text Generator, Corrupted Text Generator, Glitch Text Generator, Distorted . My sister is beside me, watching me write in this endless wall of text. It's a combination of three entire words. In fact, it brought be almost all of my memories. I deleted it after some time though, so all that insanity is no more. Type Word(s), Sentence or Paragraph below. Still, I don't know why she's doing that. Sorry about my sister. Bye! Yes, that hello wasn't original either, since I already said it once. Read this text however you want to, it doesn't matter if you read this entire text from start to finish or not. Not the longest, but still pretty long. vand carabina semiautomata; Vand-carabina-semiautomata. My goal is to surpass THAT. Why!?!?! I say "That's epic" all the time. And again. People are still spamming nothing but bo there. March 2, 2012. Whatever. I haven't typed anything here in several minutes. Guess what? You can't see me right now, but I'm typing with my nose! Kicking person downstairs. I think it was "FROG" in Morse Code or something. I'm pretty sure it was something stupid though. Now she found the wigs and shes considering buying one. I was going to explain what a section is, but Im terrible at explaining things, so Im not going to anymore. I'm desperate to reach my 10,000 character goal. It's pretty annoying. This LTE. Now the fact I initially stated is no longer true. Now my sister is just saying random numbers. Try to achieve the longest doge, doge prime, and more! Create your website today. I just added translations of this LTE into various conlangs on my website! I actually said it ten times (including the plural form). I'm thinking out loud right now. I think I might change the LTE page a little. Im just gonna generate a random word and try to talk about it. Goodnight! I still kinda miss those days. ascii art. Itself. How sad. I don't think I'll ever make it there. Imagine if I typed this entire text like that. Oh, sorry, I thought you knew I was a furry. Why? I just realized that none of this is helping the fact that half this LTE is about the LTE itself. But if you want to do it for yourself, just go to random-art.org and try it out! Anyway, yeah, I might finish my video about Viesa later. The first time, I didn't save it. Thats the word. contain (not images embedded in text). But you know what I haven't gone too far with? Maybe sometime in the future I'll do a bigger goal, like 15,000 or even 20,000 in one day. All the info you need on cool text characters is here. Hello, I'm back. Before I had to start over again, I was talking about languages. Emoji Art to Copy and Paste. I don't really like it. I think it was "FROG" in Morse Code or something. Because it'll probably bore you to death. Even if you're switching from a Word Document to the web or from Pages to a Notes app, you should be able to use the same controls on your keyboard. That should be enough explaination, now that I think about it. It probably changes with different screen resolutions and devices. I just realised that next year will be 2020. Same with the I should go now. We'll see how long 10,000 takes, though. Hi, I'm back now. But it's on the Internet, and since recently, on my homepage, so I know people are gonna read it. Why? Now I'm writing this in Notepad, then copying it into the Neocities editor instead of typing it directly in the Neocities editor to avoid crashing. I think I'm gonna go again. I reccomend you learn it! I mean, most of this LTE is already stored on Neocities, so I probably won't need to worry about anything. Step 3. . Most of the conlangs I start making die after 15 minutes. So that was quite the adventure. On an unrelated note, I feel like half this LTE is just me talking about the LTE itself. Haha, oops. Okay, only mildly annoying. I apologize for my exaggeration of the annoyance level of me typing "thought" instead of "though". It really does show how small this LTE is so far compared to FlamingChicken or Hermnerps. Typically an OS video is where some sort of hated character within the GoAnimate community forcefully installs their operating system onto a user's computer, and the user has to deal with this OS until they eventually find a way to "destroy" it. I don't care if you're a furry reading this right now, I just don't wanna have to torture everyone else. Nah, I'm just kidding. Coincidentally, I was also seven years old then. I dont really know what else to say. We have halloween and christmas pictures on the NeoPics link. long paragraphs for her copy and paste emojis. I just realized that most of the games I play are games that I've been playing for at least six years. It is used to break up a longer sentence, usually to insert a phrase into the middle or end of a sentence, to add modification phrases to a list, and sometimes to show a break in narration or conversation. I think I'm gonna go for now. Keymash is just effortless. I am a dog. Now Im here adding more to this text. Oh well. If Viesa is too much for you, Pig Latin will probably be better for you. I am such a language nerd. I still have a long way to go. Maybe it's the amount of development that went into it. Advertisement. I still kinda miss those days. Dang, my YouTube channel has been dead for so long. Maybe with some CSS coloring. I basically have only two interests nowadays: languages and furries. I should bring up a new topic, but I dont feel comfortable talking about much else. Hello, everyone! But at the same time, I was quite awkward and had zero social skills, so I'm not sure if I'd want to go back. I already had my two past attempts at an LTE vanish from existance. Basically, a Barney error is when a user's computer/console/whatever session is interrupted by a "Barney Error", a message informing the user that Barney has been killed, and the device must not be turned off because it's an "important message". I like waffles. Basically, it's a drag-and-drop animation website infamous for the "grounded videos" that people made with it, among other types of videos. longest yeet copy and paste FREE COVID TEST lansing school district spring break 2021 Book Appointment Now. Hello again. I've already written more today than the day I first said I was gonna write as much as possible, so that's a good sign. But what made me discover Vsauce? Anyways, let's talk about WAFFLES! It just feels so futuristic! That's pretty neat. First when I tried to turn it off, it started playing the radio. When I'm older, I would like to have a fursuit, go to furry conventions, all that stuff. I just summarized it all in one sentence. Grammar. Table of contents: Copy and Paste ; Customize; Alt Codes; Copy. I'm gonna contribute more to this soon-to-be giant wall of text. Last time I forced myself to complete a certain amount of something every day, it was overwhelming and I ended up losing motivation, thus letting down all my fans who were anticipating the August 30th, 2016 release date. On the right box, Click on " Open Windows Security.". When I'm old and mankey. Why does she like sponges so much? I want the actual text area to be larger. I am such a language nerd. Goodbye! Hello, Im back again. I should go now. You remember that, right? Most of this LTE is just me talking about LTEs or languages. I think I'm gonna go for now. I don't really like it. Unicode: Arrows, Senses and Directions. Thats the opposite of allow, Im pretty sure. These symbols work on most social networks such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, but also in emails and documents. "It" is the third most common, followed by "a" and "to". That's crazy! Anyway, yeah, I'm a furry, but since I'm a young furry, I can't really do as much as I would like to do in the fandom. the big text generator will automatically convert your normal to 140+ styles of big texts. So I would like to thank my dad for being the reason I started writing this. Also, remember when I said I put waffles in the toaster? No, I'm not. I have no idea why were here. Also, I'm gonna try and write as much as possible in this LTE today. Well, I just put some waffles in the toaster, and I got reminded of the very beginnings of this longest text ever. Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Now she's saying that she's gonna watch Friends on three different devices. It amazes me how one can work on a single conlang for that long. Ready? Goodbye! I said at the end of the previous section. This is going to be a WORLD RECORD! A lot of people thought that was a terrible year, but for me personally, it brings me a lot of nostalgia because I talked a lot with my online friend at the time, and I did livestreams on YouTube and stuff. Ill figure it out. I just realised I have a giant stuffed frog on my bed. Ha, get it? Unicode: Pictograms, signs and symbols. Now I'm just editing it alone. All of my old videos were deleted, with the exception of my "Barney Errors", which was yet another genre of GoAnimate video. "Understandable" is a pretty long word. I don't have the right vocabulary for this. Way 2. She's gross like that. It was a very strange server. I really hope it gains popularity in the near future, because "'twill" is WAY more fun than saying "it'll". Now Im pretty sure that fact is still technically true. Mar 16. "It'll" is too boring. Not gonna make any promises, though. I have no idea why were here. Youll never guess why! I hope this one won't get lost somehow. (Spoiler alert: its a conlanging book). But hey, as long as it's long! After that, I eventually quit GoAnimate all together, but I still made Crap OS X, an OS video made with Powerpoint. Will the entire internet dissapear within that time? The Cut shortcut keys are Ctrl + X. I speak Pig Latin with my sister sometimes. I just put this entire text as the seed, and it generated something quite nice. This is nowhere near being the longest text ever, but eventually it will be! Sometimes furries, but I dont wanna go back into that territory at this point. I'm gonna take a break for now! June 10, 2022; By: Author preauricular pit myths; the enterprise williamston, nc newspaper obituaries I will try to make the longest web page ever, made completely out of text! Kaomoji () is a popular Japanese emoticon style made up of Japanese characters and grammar punctuations, and are used to express emotion in texting and cyber communication. Stay tuned for more fun adventures as you read through this LTE. She hates the languages I make! In which case, I'll need to upgrade to Supporter in order to get a 50GB storage limit. It's so annoying that I have to delete the T every time. Click or tap on any font from the list, the font copied to the clipboard. It amazes me how one can work on a single conlang for that long. I also don't feel like doing every single letter, because the pictures take some time to generate. I mean, I did put some cringy stuff in here, as I keep mentioning. That decade brought be a lot of memories. (cherries) - a man's testicles. I'm so funny, right? image dot art. "b" looks, um, good? Why does she like sponges so much? In Microsoft Edge, select More , and then select Settings . About four of those words were language related. You can use the "Select text" button under the text box and then copy the selected text manually. Sep 18, 2018 emoji copy and pasteCopy and paste this emoji: Copy.. Download in under 30 seconds.. Why do I always type the extra T? You can't see me right now, but I'm typing with my nose! Combinations are just a bunch of emojis placed together, like this: . That's crazy! Hey, I'm back. But you know what I haven't gone too far with? I still have a long way to go. That is assuming you're reading this at all. I tried spelling it "lyer", then "lier". Heres a fun game: I will open up a random page from a book, and tell you the first word I see. I'm gonna go sleep now. I also don't feel like doing every single letter, because the pictures take some time to generate. Quick maths. I mean, press CTRL+F on this webpage, then type LTE. I'm gonna work on a series of video lessons for Toki Pona. Im running out of ideas now. My sister has an obsession with sponges. As far as I remember, my dad showed it to me when I was 6. We're getting pretty close to the 1/10 mark! and this fancy big text you can use on your . Let's compare LTE's. I made it almost four months ago, and somehow, its still going. I tried spelling it "lyer", then "lier". You know what's weird? I checked, and appearantly it's "I", with 59 uses! Now she's saying that she's gonna watch Friends on three different devices. Another way I like driving my sister crazy is by speaking my own made up language to her. And you are a flower. In chronological order: Caillou OS, Boots OS, Franklin OS, Little Bill OS, and Crap OS X. Caillou OS is the most viewed video on my main channel, which is unsurprising since Caillou is pretty much THE character associated with the GoAnimate community. Because I said so far in the fact, that implies that were talking about the moment that fact was said, disregarding any future events. Unless this text gets so long that it surpasses the 1GB storage limit of Neocities. I haven't typed anything here in several minutes. Am I about to make it forty? She just found a bag of tiny baby dolls, and she wants to put them in ice cubes and call it Ice Ice Baby. I mean, if I'm gonna finish any of them, 'twill probably be the Viesa translation since it's the easiest to do. Wow.I really must be bored. I think I need help. But it doesnt matter, because Im still gonna write this LTE for as long as possible, even if it means talking about the same things half the time. with the help of copy button, you can simply copy the whole generated big text style without selecting manually. This is actually my third attempt at doing this. The only language that we both speak besides English is Pig Latin. Many of the seeds produce boring pictures, but some of them are nice. Actually, I just figured out that there's an LTE longer than the Flaming-Chicken LTE. I don't care if you're a furry reading this right now, I just don't wanna have to torture everyone else. Bye! It sucks that my past two attempts are gone now. By the way, "'twill" is a word I invented recently, and it's a contraction of "it will". I actually suck at math, but thats besides the point. Tip. A lot of people speak it. Relish Bay - Gift Ideas, Love Messages & Relationship Tips A little known fact is that a long time ago Jason used to work at McDonald's. It was the last time anyone said about your work, "I'm lovin' it." This is exciting . Well, the longest LTE, anyways. At least I make them at all. There's also a bomb that's placed in Barney's "lair", the timer for which is displayed in the error. Goodnight! Wait, what goal should I set? Havent said that in a while, so I might as well bring it back. Currently watching a livestream. Not the longest, but still pretty long. Click on the "copy to clipboard" button to generate a blank or empty text. But I had somewhat of an association with that community back in the day. Hi its me his sister. The word "I" makes up 5% of the words this text! aynsley dunbar interview; average age of olympic athletes 2021; is lake wildwood open to the public; waltham forest premises licence register; paradise funeral home saginaw, michigan obituary How many characters should I write today? . Unicode has steadily introduced more emojis over the last few years and internet browser and operating systems (like iOS and Android) are also supporting textual emojis. In that case, will this text dissapear with it? To generate the giant text of your choice, you just need to type your text into the textbox above. Im only 12.7% of the way there. Appearantly it does! Yup, my phone is three years old. Because, like I said, I never have any idea what Im talking about. Never . The Copy shortcut keys are Ctrl + C. The Cut and Paste shortcuts also use the Ctrl key. Office . It's reminding me of when I used to livestream back in 2016. I hope you read through this whole thing instead of just picking a random part (which just happened to be this part) and reading only a tiny bit. I might still be writing this a decade later, who knows? This is the LONGEST TEXT EVER! It was fun. Just thought I'd share that fact. I need a topic. SHARE. The thing is, I don't know what to write about. I mean, I did put some cringy stuff in here, as I keep mentioning. This is going to be a WORLD RECORD! Just thought I'd share that fact. Specifically, after my sister seized the LTE and started spamming. I don't know. It's a word I can't live without. Then I tried again, and it turned off completely. Files: Select the file on your computer that you want to copy and paste, or you can select multiple files by holding down to select a group of files. But it doesnt matter, because Im still gonna write this LTE for as long as possible, even if it means talking about the same things half the time. But it's on the Internet, and since recently, on my homepage, so I know people are gonna read it. Whatever. You can use these copy and paste fonts for your instagram captions, bio or profile. I will love you forever and always. Not as annoying as I previously described. It was fun. I just realized that most of the games I play are games that I've been playing for at least six years. By the way, if you're wondering what this "something" was, it was GoAnimated Garbage: The Movie, which was supposed to be an hour long episode of a series I made to make fun of random GoAnimate videos. I think so anyways, it might be for a different store Yup, this dollar store is different. Vsauce mentioned it. There's also a Teen Titans Go episode about Pig Latin. Now were going home. Black. Goodbye! I said at the end of the previous section. An example of a copypasta is, "Don't care + Didn't ask + Cry about it + Stay mad + Get real + L". She doesn't think it'll be fun. But anyways, it's pretty unusual for that much of the LTE to be written in a single day. The Flaming-Chicken LTE (the original) is a whopping 203941 characters long! I just checked to see if my old Weebly website still exists, since there's an Atch OS download on there and I wanted to see if it dissapeared from existence or not. It's a combination of three entire words. Move the text cursor to where you want to paste the text. It's an amazing song. 5. "a" looks nice too, arguably nicer. Oh, sorry, I thought you knew I was a furry. Reading. About four of those words were language related. I made a private world on OurWorldOfText for my sister and I, but she doesn't want to join it. Pronunciation Tips. I'm thinking out loud right now. Okay, I was not able to type the exclamation point with just my nose. It's so annoying that I have to delete the T every time. Then I hurt myself on the door while walking out. No, I'm not. Here is where you can find a bunch of random stuff to spam chats with. Now were going home. Random fact of the day: there are thirty-nine question marks so far in this text. Have you ever heard the song "Dau Dau" by Awesome Scampis? My computer BSOD'd while writing this, so I have to start this section over again. Its something that I cant explain. But right now, it's not very long. Now Im here adding more to this text. Now Im pretty sure that fact is still technically true. Were back, and were gonna play the same game as before. There are approximantly 523 sentences in this LTE. YouTube Reccomendations, probably. That's pretty neat. I use it on a regular basis. She is truly a strange human being. Imagine if I typed this entire text like that. With you, I will spend the rest of my life. It drives her crazy, and I love it. An em dash is a versatile punctuation mark that looks like an extended dash. She comes home from school for her lunch break. I will just type, and type, and never, ever use copy and paste. A lot of people thought that was a terrible year, but for me personally, it brings me a lot of nostalgia because I talked a lot with my online friend at the time, and I did livestreams on YouTube and stuff. 3,908 . You can thus embellish your pseudonyms, bio and descriptions! 1. Also, remember when I said that I said the F word six times throughout this text? But I still enjoy them occasionally, even if Pig Latin and Ubbi Dubbi are inefficient and easy to crack, and Viesa is easy to crack yet unneccesarily difficult. If it's so easy that kids can learn it, you can too! Shes been looking at them for quite a while now. I checked, and appearantly it's "I", with 59 uses! I think I'm gonna go again. I barely know anything in French, and my pronunciation probably sucks. I'm about to change that forever. When I'm older, I would like to have a fursuit, go to furry conventions, all that stuff. I'm such a liar! But my goal is to surpass the Flaming-Chicken LTE. But I'll still be writing this even after I achieve the world record, of course. Basically, a Barney error is when a user's computer/console/whatever session is interrupted by a "Barney Error", a message informing the user that Barney has been killed, and the device must not be turned off because it's an "important message". The thing is, I don't know what to write about. Congrats to those five words! I'm not joking. I'm so funny, right? She has such an addiction, that shes banned from them. gayle telfer stevens husband Order Supplement. Okay, only mildly annoying. I really need to come up with different hello and goodbye messages, because Ive already said Hello, Im back again once before. It'll be sad to see it go. Let's compare LTE's. It's also crazy that the 2010s decade is almost over. But what made me discover Vsauce? But oh well. Bye! You know what's weird? At least on my computer screen. Tap / click to copy & paste. Hi its me his sister. Hey, I wonder what the most common word I've used so far in this text is. The world might not be perfect, but I want you to know that you are perfect for me. Hey, I just had a cool realization. On my YouTube channel, I used to make a genre of GoAnimate video known as the "OS video".

Barry Newman Obituary 2018, Greene County, Tennessee, 1783 Tax List, Shooting In Shelton Ct Yesterday, Rodney Wilson Obituary, Articles L