Have had it for 6 months and FN has not solved the failure to feed, failure to eject, & failure to lock the slide back issues yet. Want your compensator custom engraved? I talked to the son of the person who created the 45 Super, and he stated the the gun was tough enough to handle the round. [4] The pistol is chambered for the 919mm Parabellum, .40 S&W, and .45 ACP cartridges. FNX-45 Tactical Compensators | FN Herstal Firearms The spring retaining nut is removable to allow for spring replacement . Mine doesnt have that many rounds through it, but Ive shot ones with thousands of rounds with minimal maintenance. First, the redirection of gas to a 30 degree rearward angle actually pulls the barrel forward, reducing felt recoil. Holster can be made for inside the waistband. Well look at the history behind the handgun, what makes it cool, and areas that may make it a hard pass for you. AR-15 Upper Receiver Parts . receipt, and we'll cover the cost of return shipping. The FNX 45 Tactical comes stock with these amenities. SIGHT RADIUS: 6.4. Apex Tactical Compensator Subscribe to Pew Pew Tactical's sales and deals email. The spring retaining nut is removable to allow for spring replacement . Both of these problems are solved with the FNX 45 Tactical, and you dont have to spend an extra dollar to make it right. (, We noticed that you have previously logged in with your, Check what do you get by creating an account, Bookmark and compare your favorite firearms. Hard-hitting power and peak on-target performance make the FNX 45 for sale a reliable companion for duty or everyday carry. FN FNS/FNX Parts and Accessories | Cheaper Than Dirt Second, the redirection of gas vertically provides a genuine reduction in muzzle rise. Additional Customization. FNX 45 Tactical | FNX 45 Tactical For Sale - Omaha Outdoors Have original packaging. The FNX 45 Tactical is a chunky boi. INSTALLATION GUIDE for the Mini Ghost FNX 45 Tactical Handgun Thread-On Compensator - .578 x 28 threading. The FNX-45's checkered polymer frame has multiple interchangeable backstraps with lanyard eyelets. LWD Compensator - Lone Wolf Dist *and yes I've already pestered them. Started by an OEM automotive performance engineer and avid shooter. Its not all sunshine and rainbows, though. Whenever you have a tilting barrel setup like a Glock adding weight to the . The story of the FNX 45 Tactical begins with an entirely different gun the FNP 45 Tactical. They included a couple of their barrels too but noted their comps will work with other threaded barrels. Fnx-45 | Fn The flat face is the same between Glock and AlphaWolf slides. purchase helps support my work in bringing you more awesome gun and gear articles. Ambidextrous. Developed for the U.S. Joint Combat Pistol Program, the FNP 45 Tactical came chock full of goodies, as youd expect from any other gun designed for the military. Premium Leather Vertical Shoulder Holster System with Double Magazine Carrier for FNX 45 Tactical 5.3'' Threaded, Right Hand Draw, Brown Color #1314# 4.6 out of 5 stars 3. Best Pistol Compensators. 10.45 ACP SEMI AUTO 15 ROUNDS 5.3" BARREL. The FNX 45 does not feature the raised night sights, the optic cut, or the threaded barrel. Shop Lone Wolf Arms Compensator | Highly Rated on 7 Reviews for Lone Wolf Arms Compensator + Free Shipping over $49. Wing Tactical has highly competitive prices and large selections on Lone Wolf Distributor products. FNX-45 Tactical Review: Best Suppressor-Ready .45 ACP? (1.) The 5.3 cold hammer-forged stainless steel barrel has a threaded muzzle to accept sound suppressors, compensators, and other accessories. Hey, can you please leave out my last name if you post my review? FNX 45 Tactical FDE. lone wolf compensator for fnx 45 tactical. BTW the sweet ass case/bag it comes in is one of the coolest case Ive ever gotten with a pistol purchase. A captive-spring guide rod assembly is included, which is necessary for proper function due to the reduced slide velocity produced by the MRAT. CALIBER: .45 ACPOPERATION: Double-action/Single-actionMAG CAPACITY: 15 Rd.WEIGHT: 33.3 oz.BARREL LENGTH: 5.3″OVERALL LENGTH: 7.9″TWIST RATE: 1:16″ RHHEIGHT: 6.5″WIDTH: 1 From CAOS Comes Order! DSC Doug Elder Sr., Like its legendary FN forefathers, this combat handgun was designed to not only survive the battlefield, but to emerge victorious. Like its legendary FN forefathers, this combat handgun was designed to not only survive the battlefield, but to emerge victorious. What do you like about it? The 45acp is a low pressure round. The FNX is actually a little less finicky than my 1911's in getting that shoulder to case mouth amount "just right", I have had my FNX 45 Tactical for a number years now. and the Cheaper Than Dirt symbol are registered trademarks of Direct Investments LTD. America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter, C&H Precision V4 MIL/LEO for FN FNX 45 Optics Plates for Trijicon RMR. PMM 509 Ultra JTTC for 509 Tactical/509 Compact Tactical. Really nice piece and good article. Serious buyers only. .45 ACP Compensators & Muzzle Brakes | Wing Tactical Light loads or reduced power ammunition may not run reliably. The result allows the shooters sights to remain on target or realigned quickly providing faster accurate follow up shots. Early models had a litany of reliability issues that FN seems to have since corrected. Add to Cart. 99. This kit was tested with a variety of SAAMI Spec ammunition; from the lightest "target" rounds to +P duty rounds. I dont know where this world would be without purists like you two to keep the rest of us deplorables in line. The safety juts out pretty far, and its a chonky boi. lone wolf compensator for fnx 45 tactical - kedaksempoi.com I am hoping that someday* APEX can do for my FNX what they for the trigger on my 509. Shop now and get Free Value Shipping on most orders over $49 to the 9mm InformationFits standard LWD 9mm barrels threaded 1/2 x 28 models G17,17L,19,26,34.Will not fit any LWD 9mm conversion barrels threaded 1/2 x 28 models 22/9, 23/9, 24/9, 27/9, 35/9.We highly recommend the use of LWD stainless guide rod and ISMI reduced power recoil springs with this product. Galco Underwraps Elite Belly Band Ambi Holster Sma Galco Underwraps Elite Belly Band Ambi Holster XL. Has the cool-factor of the FNX 45 Tactical caught your attention yet? eligibility examiner 1 albany county. Set screw on threads instead of crush washer tough to hold compensator in place. In fact, the aftermarket options for the FNX 45 Tactical are limited across the board. Dont let the weight scare you. I got up with the people at Grayguns and was told that they were looking into making one but the demand wasn't there. As far as its size and weight Ive had no issues, because Im a man, with slightly hairy man-sized hands. Come see what we loved! lone wolf compensator for fnx 45 tactical. FNX-45. The compensator is finished in high temperature Cerakote capable of temperatures of over 1800 degrees. This one is outfitted with a Trijicon RMR Type 2 Red Dot, along with a S. Unfortunately, I doubt my Romeo 1 (that I have used for several years and league use) would be up to those powerful loads. Almost all of the weight is in the slide. 2. As always, let us know in the comments below! Written on November 17, 2018, Awsom gun mat i just had to wait almost 2 months to get it and i am still waiting to receive my barrow that i purchase the same day and has been on backorder for 2 months now so I'm hoping this 7% discount will help he's my waiting and the other 11% that they offered me for continued to wait, by I agree with Richard, this thing is a home defense beast. makes the 10mm look puny. The pricing should be similar to the FNP-45." So methinks the FNP-45 was around well before the FNX-45 became available on the open market. Hiring multiple candidates. Ultimately, youll walk away with a better understanding of whether this FN deserves a spot on your gun shelf. Product Description. Fitsstandard LWD 9mm barrels threaded 1/2 x 28. and ISMI reduced power recoil springs with thisproduct. Reliability is affected more with tactical or long slides (Glock 34/35/24/17L), Approximate dimensions: .75" H x 1.2" L x 1" W, Will not fit any LWD 9mm conversion barrels threaded 1/2 x 28. Precision Compensator Timing: The Mini Ghost Handgun Compensator has a built-in Precision Hex Locking Nut for self-timing. The FNX 45 Tactical wears it well. So, it makes sense that its successor is better. FNX-45 Tactical. FN America FNX-45. Problems included: failure to feed, failure to eject, and failure to lock the slide back on the last round. MSRP: $584.99 $369.99. As expected from a military service gun, the FNX 45 Tactical will handle whatever type of ammo you throw at it. What do you hate about it? It is stiff. Shop Lone Wolf Arms Compensator | $3.50 Off Highly Rated on 7 Reviews for Lone Wolf Arms Compensator + Free Shipping over $49. Post author: Post published: June 12, 2022 Post category: thinkscript bollinger bands Post comments: is tara lipinski still married is tara lipinski still married 115 grain, light loads, or other weak ammo is known to not work reliably with this compensator. Fnx 45 tactical review Light loads or reduced power ammunition may not run reliably.1.66" long, 40S&W InformationFits standard LWD 40 S&W threaded barrels 9/16 x 24 models G22,23,24,27,35.1.76" long, 45ACP InformationFits standard LWD 45 threaded barrels .578 x 28 models LWD-21, LWD-30,LWD-36, LWD-37This comp is designed to fit the G21, G21SF, G30, G30SF, slide profile.Does not mesh well to the G36, G30S, or G41 slide profile.We highly recommend the use of LWD stainless guide rod and ISMI reduced power recoil springs with this product. compensator fnx 45 - tubes.work Learn all the important stuff about handgunswith none of the attitude. The FNX 45T is admittedly a pretty niche gun. If they ever got rid of that (fill in expletives here) de-cocker they would sell a lot more! Had issues with stove pipes called Lonewolf they gave me no help was seriously surprised at their reaction no customer support at all so now it just sits in the bag it came in collecting dust I was hoping it would've worked better it looked nice but Bought this item for my Ruger PC-9 carbine. The compensator is designed to interface smooth with the slide. MSRP: $7.99 $6.99. I also have a Kydex holster that will work with a light, but it's too darn big to wear on the hip. This article is pretty spot on about the description of the trigger. Alright, I may be somewhat biased here, but the FNX-45 Tactical is one of the best suppressor-ready guns you can buy. A lot of fun any way one goes with it. Strike Industries Micro Threaded Pistol Compensator - QUAD. lone wolf compensator for fnx 45 tactical - polucon.com Reviews & Ratings for Lone Wolf Arms Compensator - OpticsPlanet Get 10% Off - Subscribe to Our Email List, Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 ping anser putter 85068 value; italian village commission. Light Bearing Holster for The FNX-45 Tactical with Streamlight TLR-1 / TLR-1 HL | Light Bearing Holster for FN FNX-45 Tactical/ FNX-45| Outside The Waistband Light Bearing Kydex Holster. If for any The Zahal recoil reduction system come with two springs, and the lighter spring works well with 180-200gr rounds. With a more aggressive look, more substantial charging serrations, and a drop Upgrade your FN 509 with the hottest accessories from Apex Tactical Specialties. Intl. Light loads or reduced power ammunition may not run reliably. Dave, the slide lock work-around is readily available on the forums and has helped to improve its performance, allowing me to get through 5 magazines with only 1 FTE. The FNX 45 Tactical is like a good soldier. What Is A Muzzle Brake & What Does It Do? I got the long one for my tiger pc 9mm works very well, Had issues with stove pipes called Lonewolf they gave me no help was seriously surprised at their reaction no customer support at all so now it just sits in the bag it came in collecting dust I was hoping it would've worked better it looked nice but performed horrible, by Post author By ; Post date gladiator strawberry with blueberries and spinach smoothie king; wyatt's cafe menu . After dialing in my red dot and a few range visits, its probably one of the best shooters in my collection. 9.5. A captive-spring guide rod assembly is included, which is necessary for proper function due to the reduced slide velocity produced by the MRAT. . I decided to modify my Glock Gen4 model 21 to fire .45 Super ammo. Galco Underwraps Elite Belly Band Ambi Holster Lar Safariland 578 GLS Pro-Fit Wide Standard Paddle/Belt Holster Left Hand FDE. And it can still shoot 45 Super and 45ACP with the other spring in. New. Email Address. Its also pretty gritty. After being told that he got rid of one because he didnt like its size and inaccuracy, I bought it anyway. I mean, to be fair, what did you expect from a fully decked, 16-round .45 ACP pistol? tanita tikaram is she married; tiger man and dog woman compatibility from CA, United States Popular choices are "Smile, Wait for Flash" and "Warning, Lead Poisoning" around the muzzle.We also offer custom machining on AlphaWolf compensators, see options here. An Overview of the Benefits of Installing a Compensator on an FNX 45 Tactical; 3. Ever been on the line, had the buzzer go off, drew and disengaged the safety only to find that first trigger pull you spoke of? Personally if you're not running a suppressor on this gun which I was then I would just get the regular FN series .45 pistol and save yourself a lot of money for ammo and a holster. About all you can do is learn to reload and make some light loads if the recoil is too much. Reliability is affected more with tactical or long slides (Glock 34/35/24/17L). 1911,glock, fn, ect. FN FNS Compact Grip Extension Base Pad fits FNS 9C LimbSaver CrossTech Leather Gun Holster Clip On Dark Brown. Black Anodized. Receive exclusive deals, new product announcements and need to know information. Light loads or reduced power ammunition may not run reliably.115 grain, light loads, or other weak ammo is known to not work reliably with this compensator. *We highly recommend the use ofLWD stainless guide rodand ISMI reduced power recoil springs with thisproduct. So far, the best options are DME, Dara, and Tier 1. . Muzzle Rise Amplitude Tamer (MRAT) Compensator. . Recently got one of these, have a couple of Public Service Announcements for other owners. Apex Tactical 2+ magazine extension< Level Up your FNX-45 with the most popular accessories for the FN-45. Learn more about our Return Policy. The stainless steel slide has high-profile combat night sights and includes two mounting bases to accept multiple styles of optional red-dot electronic sights. If you couldnt tell by now, Im a huge fan of this gun. : +1-847-513-6201 20,000 - 35,511 a month. G34-35 Tactical Length; G42-43 Single Stack; PVD Barrels; Glock OEM; SW Shield and Ruger LC380 Barrels; . Or Come direct Walk - In interview.*. INSTALLATION GUIDE for the Mini Ghost FNX 45 Tactical Handgun Thread-On Compensator - .578 x 28 threading. 4.7142857142857 out of 5 $ . Want to see more FN goodness? Women's Tactical Boots Women's Winter Boots Women's Work Boots Women's Shoes . It has failed in that regard for me and for numerous other FNX-45T forum participants, both recent and older. Its great for duty use. PMM FNH 509/509 Tactical/509 Compact Tactical JTTC. Being that it was going to be my first 45, and its expensive, I over googled and consulted a friend who owned one. guns & This exceptional performance is accomplished in 2 simultaneous steps. dave davies wife. Gear Review: Grizzly Gunworks Muzzle Brakes, HUNTER SHOTGUN CLAMP-ON MUZZLE BRAKES FLAT FACE, HUNTER SHOTGUN CLAMP-ON MUZZLE BRAKES 1.25 INCH SPIKES, HUNTER SHOTGUN THREAD-ON MUZZLE BRAKES FLAT FACE, HUNTER SHOTGUN THREAD-ON MUZZLE BRAKES 1.25 INCH SPIKES. It gets the job done, though, and does so well. Not bad at all for the price. 8 Likes. Good fit and finish but if you dont have a flat table to clock it be sure and order spacers to fit you weapon exactly. An unloaded FNX-45 Tactical tips the scales at 33 oz. Whether suppressed or unsuppressed, it shoots like a 9mm with all the cool factor of .45 ACP in just as many rounds. Great article, and you nailed it on the Robocop/Tesla truck comparison. does apothic red wine have sulfites; Next, the Trijicon suppressor-height night sights and optics cut. For me, the FNX 45 is a tad too heavy to carry all day (I am not young any more), but it is still my favorite of 20 handguns. you a link to reset your password. #1. All of which will have full reviews to follow. or 3.96 - 5.06 lb. Easily apply. Browse by Category . Justin is a firearms enthusiast who spends his time jumping between the tactical world and competition shooting. VIEW COLOR GUIDE. From its military-adjacent history to its uber accessorize-able design, the FNX 45 Tactical is a beast of a handgun. Grizzly Gunworks Thread-On Handgun Compensators are made custom for your FNX .45; according to your specifications, therefore, producing a uniquely designed Compensator to perfectly fit your handgun. I have an FNX 45 and a FNX 40 and a FNS 40. lone wolf compensator for fnx 45 tactical - cougarwelt.com Adding the EXOS is straightforward. Receive exclusive deals, new product announcements and need to know information. Now, of course, these arent all that uncommon. Set screw on threads instead of crush washer tough to hold compensator in place. A Guide to Selecting the Right Compensator for Your FNX 45 Tactical; 5. Oh, and while were talking range time, what about shooting suppressed? Clips load rounds into a magazine and a magazine loads into a weapon When it comes to shooting a handgun, grip is everything. Slide + Optic Combo: Swampfox Optics Justice RMR 1x27 Red Dot 3 MOA + Lone Wolf. Refine by No filters applied. Ordering a G17 spring today We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe. Once that integrated locking clip breaks, you're done. FDE finish. Released in October 2012, the FNX 45 Tactical was the new sheriff in town, if that sheriff was robocop and drove a Tesla truck. federal premium 300 win mag 165 grain nosler partition; star tribune obituaries this week; emory university grade deflation; how to sharpen mulcher teeth; lone wolf compensator for fnx 45 tactical. At closer ranges, I was able to go faster while remaining accurate. (2.) Please email us at techsales@opticsplanet.com for further assistance. It does what it was trained to do and excels at it. Mumbai, Maharashtra. As sure as the sun rises in the East, you will have trouble finding holsters for this firearm. 30-day hassle free returns with no restocking fee. I may earn a small part of the sale from links to any products or services on this site. A captive-spring guide rod assembly is included, which is necessary for proper function due to the reduced slide velocity produced by the MRAT. First thing I'm at to get is a red dot sight and holster. Fortunately you don't have to change backstops very often .45 ACP Muzzle Devices . ViperArmsTactical. New. The result allows the shooters sights to remain on target or realigned quickly providing faster, more accurate follow up shots. Balanced. First, the redirection of gas to a 30 degree rearward angle actually pulls the barrel forward, reducing felt recoil. This kit was tested with a variety of SAAMI Spec ammunition; from the lightest "target" rounds to +P duty rounds. With factory hardball there is no issue, but if you lighten the load too much you have an issue. 115 grain, light loads, or other weak ammo is known to not work reliably with this compensator. As low as $175.00. Will not fit any standard LWD 9mm barrels threaded 1/2 x 28, 115 grain, light loads, or other weak ammo is known to not work reliably with this compensator. $175.00 - $200.00. Damn it; you will look cool as hell with the FNX 45 Tactical on your hip. Check Price. Really wish there were more comp options out there tho. My local gun range had one available for rent, and I would always go in and drool over the FNX 45 Tactical and Osprey 45 combo. Lone Wolf - No Bueno - Pistol - M*CARBO Brotherhood In his free time, he can be found researching everything from guns to ballistics to gucci gear. Women's Tactical Boots Women's Winter Boots Women's Work Boots Women's Shoes Women's Climbing Shoes Women's Fishing & Water Shoes . You buy it because its a double stack polymer gun in .45ACP, I put the Recoil reducing spring kit by Zahal on mine. Fits standard LWD 357SIG threaded barrels 1/2 x 28, Fits standard LWD 40 S&W threaded barrels 9/16 x 24, Approximate dimensions: .75" H x 1.5" L x 1" W. Customers have reported these comps work great on Walthers. Rating: 0%. Working on a resolution to this now, but lighter replacement springs are difficult to find. $ 175.00 - $ 225.00. 9AM-5PM CT Sat-Sun (Chat & Email Only), Item performed as described. I do not believe they have resolve the F2F/FTE issue, which is in the spring. Add to Compare. lone wolf compensator for fnx 45 tactical. Weve got a dedicated section for the AR-15 here. Problem solved. Caliber: 9mm LugerThreads per Inch: 1/2x28Additional Features: Standard Size, Item performed as described. This was one of the first factory guns to embrace the mini read dot revolution. Not bad at all for the price. Thats right. We use cookies to improve your website experience. The FNX 45 has ambidextrous controls; all of them, all the time. lone wolf compensator for fnx 45 tactical. It all came in an FDE package. Enjoyed the article however I was surprised the merits of the FNX45T for home protection was not included. Please be aware, if machining slides please be sure to order a silver compensator. $ 100.00 Select options. Your email address will not be published. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Apex Optic Mount for FNX-45 - ACRO/MPS* Optics. The FNX-45 will come with 3 magazines (new design and not compatible with the FNP), all 3 will be 15 round like the current Tactical and Competition. The compensator is finished in high temperature Cerakote capable of temperatures of over 1800 degrees. Exploring the Pros and Cons of Different Types of Compensators for FNX 45 Tactical Pistols; 4. Mini Ghost FNX 45 Tactical Compensator (Thread On) - Grizzly Gunworks FN FNX-45 Tactical Pistol -The FNX-45 Tactical is the latest in technological advancements in handgun engineering, offering .45 ACP performance and a host of unique features that no other handgun can match. funeral speech for grandpa from granddaughter / fish for pond stocking near me / lone wolf compensator for fnx 45 tactical. Written on May 14, 2022. LimbSaver CrossTech Compact Holster Clip On Polyme Galco Underwraps Elite Belly Band Ambi Holster Medium. The sights fall right back to where you just left them, but the grip angle contributes to this immensely. 5 out of 5 . Not impressed with my FNX-45T so far. Its a 45 ACP! Whether thats on your own or sending it into the boys at MK3 Firearms, your options are pretty limited. I went with traditional black instead of the FDE and I just love everything about it. Be the first to review FNX 45 Tactical Compensator Black. Fnx-45 - For Sale :: Shop Online :: Guns.com You said this review was not helpful. $59.95. . TRIGGER PULL: 8.8 - 12.1 lb. As low as $45.00. Like New. 82. . NOTE- low power round, steel, and aluminum case ammo have been shown to jam when adding a comp. Its not like youre throwing this behemoth on for a 12-mile ruck or anything. Installed with blue - medium loctite. I found this holster by doing a search on Youtube, and a guy named "fugitivehunter84" shows how well it fits with removing that bolt and spacer. And stay in touch with newsletters of our best articles on techniques, guns, & gear. FN FNX - Wikipedia Its a good trigger for what it was designed for combat. If FN made a FNS 45 Compact I would have one. by far one of the most practical 45acp pistol upgrades. Comparing the Top 5 Best Compensators for FNX 45 Tactical Pistols; 2. It's completely modern by 2021 standards, making it all the more impressive when considering it launched in 2012. Lone Wolf Arms Compensator, .578x28, .45 ACP, LWD-COMP45, MPN: LWD-COMP45, Code . Women's Tactical Boots Women's Winter Boots Women's Work Boots Women's Shoes Women's Climbing Shoes Women's Fishing & Water Shoes . Its completely modern by 2021 standards, making it all the more impressive when considering it launched in 2012. Its a good compensator for the Glock 21 because its not so square most Glocks have Lego-like attachments they call compensators. Muzzle rise almost zero. Select what level shooter you are! Fits standard LWD 45 threaded barrels .578 x 28 models LWD . It is one bad ass weapon. Tactical by Brand; AR-15 Rifles; AR-15 and AK-47 Pistols; Handguns; Rifles; Shotguns; Ammunition Shop All. jobes94 April 13, 2020, 7:13pm #2. Grizzly Gunworks thread on compensator. Maybe its because youre using a clip instead of a magazine.. Jussayin. Still, if you live in California and you want an FNX 45 variant, its worth the consideration. Get proficient on YOUR time. Conclusion. As you might imagine, a purpose-built duty gun holds up well over time. You need to put blue locktite on the set screw which keeps it from rotating. Long story short, its duty-sized and heavy. In my opinion, with a finely tuned trigger, this beast could be worlds more accurate. New. C&H Precision V4 MIL/LEO for FN FNX 45 Optics Plat LimbSaver CrossTech Compact Holster Clip On Polymer Black. Copyright 2023 Pew Pew Media, Inc. All rights reserved. AR-15 Parts. Light loads or reduced power ammunition may not run reliably.1.76" long, 460R InformationFits standard LWD 45 threaded barrels .578 x 28 models LWD-21, LWD-30,This comp is designed to fit the G21, G21SF, G30, G30SFHas extra porting specifically to handle the extra pressures of 460R1.99" long, 10mm InformationFits standard LWD 10mm threaded barrels 9/16 x 24 models LWD-20, LWD-20T and LWD-20L.This comp is designed to fit the G20 slide profile and delivers premium performance when compared to our standard 40 S&W comp.Light loads may not run reliably.1.99" long.

Hidden Valley Transfer Station Hours, Coinspot Transaction Pending, Upscale Vegan Restaurant In Fort Lauderdale, Articles L