Something they took for the after effects of his attack. In Chapter 28, the readers learn that Littlefinger escaped to Pentos, was responsible for revealing the truth about the Lannincest, and has thrown his lot in with the Targaryens. Cersei and Joffrey escape when both he and Renly are shouted at by Robert. :) thank you .. also can some one help me with tagging ? The work is part of the Time Travel genre because the work More A Stitch in Time by Will 0the Wisp, Valar Botis (All Men Must Endure) by the user sanva is a novel length work of fanfiction posted onto Archive of Our Own on October 31, 2016, Valar Botis is an ongoing work that explores what would happen if Jon Snow was stuck in a Groundhog Day style loop. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Then, when the hand of the king dies, and Robert Baratheon rides north to Winterfell, Jon knows the dream didn't mean nothing. Every interaction between Jon and Sansa is so in character and so well-written. Her mouth fell open and her eyes widened in alarm. The Manderly daughters have taken up Braavosi water-dancing. "Do you see me now?" Fair warning that the slow burn is ssslllooowww (thimbleful is literally the queen of the slow burn) and every painful second of it is amazing! Barely a few steps down the way and his feet were beginning to bleed. Not- , Sansa! Jon cut her off, aghast at her words as he stepped in and gripped her arms. This fic is amazing. This is my first work ever. All because Luke had forgotten that life went on for everyone he left behind after he died for the first time. Summary: It was a common saying in the North, in the endless stretch of years following the Long Night, and the after. Cookie Notice Ned? she gasped. Robert Baratheon gets wind of Joffrey's parentage and realizes that he has no successor. She pulled the cloak off her back and threw it around his shoulders. He proceeds to have what he thinks is a premonition and rushes to the Kabasaki district. Fixing it in place with his sword belt, he began cautiously treading around the loose rocks again, heading downhill. "Brynden Rivers sacrificed everything he had for the Targaryens and was awarded for his troubles with banishment to the wall. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (4004), Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) - All Media Types (511), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga) (473), - | Mdo Zsh - Mxing Tngxi (465), Ln Zhn | Ln Wngj/Wi Yng | Wi Wxin (379), Minor or Background Relationship(s) (247), Other Relationship Tags to Be Added (197), Martin Blackwood/Jonathan "Jon" Sims | The Archivist (175), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (2842), Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika | Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Original Female Character/Original Nonbinary Character, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Mikasa Ackerman & Armin Arlert & Eren Yeager, Levi Ackerman & Erwin Smith & Mike Zacharias & Hange Zo, 104th Training Corps Ensemble & Eren Yeager, Reiner Braun & Bertolt Hoover & Annie Leonhart & Eren Yeager, Marcel Galliard | Berwick & Porco Galliard & Eren Yeager, Pieck Finger & Porco Galliard & Eren Yeager & Zeke Yeager, Krista Lenz | Historia Reiss & Eren Yeager, 104th Training Corps Ensemble (Shingeki no Kyojin), Tom "Iceman" Kazansky/Pete "Maverick" Mitchell, Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw/Jake "Hangman" Seresin, Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw & Pete "Maverick" Mitchell, Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw & Carole Bradshaw & Nick "Goose" Bradshaw & Peter "Maverick" Mitchell, Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw & Tom "Iceman" Kazansky, Alternate Universe - Everyone Lives/Nobody Dies, Basically Bradley goes back to 1986 and fixes many things, A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin, Jay Merrick/Brian Thomas | Hoody/Timothy "Tim" Wright | Masky, Bless I would never do our lesbian queen dirty, Skully/Brian Thomas | Hoody/Timothy "Tim" Wright | Masky, Time Loop starts a bit later into the story, Timothy "Tim" Wright | Masky has DID - Dissociative Identity Disorder, Brian Thomas | Hoody has DID - Dissociative Identity Disorder. He must only fall to his knees before her, and then hell be no different from the slaves and beggars she had seen in Kings Landing. Follow as they fight for another chance to climb to the top again. Eldon Estermont notes that the charming and jolly Renly looks more troubled and weary due to the stresses of recent events. He looks for some parchment and a quill, and when he finds everything he needs, he takes a deep sigh and prays that his words do not fail him. So I started to make a rec post per a lovely anon request and honestly I couldnt stop once I got started (my love for these fics knows no bounds and I ranted about each of them in italics below). Though each life can be different. Syrio Forel is hired by Ned Stark to train Arya. Time Travel Fix-It Lucius's bright platinum hair showed around the corner, his face unamused. Its filled to the brim with Stark sibling moments, Pol!Jon, friendships, politicalintrigue, magic, and, of course, Jonsa. in which she is the earth itself and destined to be a hero, and he doesn't realise that e Game of Thrones Jon and Arya fanfiction Your email address will not be published. In spring, I move. ~ Henry Rollins. Then, one day, Sansa disappears. She sees him wince as though her words have cut through his skin, yet she remains unmoved. The work begins at the point in canon where Jon Snow had been killed by his Black Brothers of the Night's Watch. <3, Rating: Teen Current Word Count: 80,865. Get back in here now, hes breathing!. Thats a wolf on the pommel, isnt it?, Lyanna beamed down at him. This one is currently on hiatus, but I am looking forward to when it comes back because so far the characterizations are really good and I absolutely adore the premise of Sansa raising a Lannister bastard in Winterfell! Jon names the three dragons he hatches (originally Daenerys' dragons in canon) Algernon, Erendil, and Illyrion. But please, madam, I badly need your help.. Viserys and Daenerys are technically after the same goal (retaking the Iron Throne and getting revenge on the "Usurper's dogs"), but Daenerys intends to betray Viserys by hatching the dragon eggs at the first opportunity and taking the title of king/queen from him. . Welcome to my book/personal/multifandom blog that has recently become a landscape filled with my latest obsession, Jonsa. Gods, Lyanna, I know we dont see much of Ned since he came to the Eyrie, but really? And a girl who definitely isn't what she appears setting an impossible task. Summary: Jon snow sent back in time, and given a second chance in his life, he knows not why or by whom. But what if time only adds more complications? By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. His mouth had run dry and his whole body was trembling. Seven hells, man! "Don't do this, Tom. Jon Snow wakes up in Winterfell, two years in the past. How much time does he have until the Others invade Westeros? Jay Merrick is a Godless man but oh does he pray when weird things start happening to him and his friends. How could you think that your death was an acceptable outcome?, You hypocrite! she responded, throwing the accusation in his face as she stepped in closer, chest heaving in time with his own. Was he dead too and just didnt realise it? Magnus Hammersmith/Charles Foster Offdensen, The Hollow Knight | Pure Vessel & The Pale King, The Hollow Knight | Pure Vessel & White Lady, Greenpath Vessel & Siblings (Hollow Knight), Greenpath Vessel & The Hunter (Hollow Knight), The Collector & The Knight (Hollow Knight), Post-Embrace the Void Ending (Hollow Knight), They/Them Pronouns for The Vessels (Hollow Knight), The Knight is Lord of Shades (Hollow Knight), Hinata Shouyou & Karasuno Volleyball Club, Kageyama Tobio & Karasuno Volleyball Club, Tsukishima Kei & Karasuno Volleyball Club, Yamaguchi Tadashi & Karasuno Volleyball Club, Sugawara Koushi & Karasuno Volleyball Club, Sawamura Daichi & Karasuno Volleyball Club, Ennoshita Chikara & Karasuno Volleyball Club, Shimizu Kiyoko & Karasuno Volleyball Club, Takeda Ittetsu & Karasuno Volleyball Club, Tanaka Ryuunosuke & Karasuno Volleyball Club, Team Parents Sawamura Daichi/Sugawara Koushi, The Pros and Cons of Time Travel and Force Visions, Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) - All Media Types, Obi-Wan Kenobi & Anakin Skywalker & Ahsoka Tano, Din Djarin & Original Clone Trooper Character(s), Original Jedi Youngling Character(s) (Star Wars), Original Mandalorian Character(s) (Star Wars), Star Wars: The High Republic: The Rising Storm References, Sheev Palpatine | Darth Sidious Being an Asshole, Minerva Decides It's Time For One More Round, Final Fantasy VII Remake (Video Game 2020), Mentions of relationships that don't exist, Martin Blackwood/Jonathan "Jon" Sims | The Archivist, Martin Blackwood & Sasha James & Jonathan "Jon" Sims | The Archivist & Tim Stoker, Michael | The Distortion (The Magnus Archives), Monster Jonathan "Jon" Sims | The Archivist, Canon-Typical Worms (The Magnus Archives), The Mechanisms Were Jonathan "Jon" Sims | The Archivist's College | University Band, Eldritch Jonathan "Jon" Sims | The Archivist, Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Cartoon 2018), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - All Media Types, Movie: Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2022), Post-Movie: Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2022). 'Rose pulled them close, forcing them to look into her eyes. Here is my 2nd Game of Thrones one-shot book! "For what, your Grace? she asks, her voice cold and detached. She apologised, but Im the one who should ask for forgiveness. Stannis leaves for Dragonstone to marshal the royal fleet, Littlefinger throws his lot in with the Targaryens (and by extension Illyrio Mopatis). (Seriously, any good therapist will recommend this as a cleanse for your soul! Clearly, he did not notice Jon paling or his heartbeat racing as he looked between the girl and him. Summary: Sansa and Jon sleeping together before he goes to Dragonstone and when he comes back he finds out she is pregnant. His indeterminate black out and the thin mountain air conspired to make his head spin as he took his first tentative steps. What's a God to a Non-believer? This fic is so full of Jonsa feels that it makes you want to burst. +an alternate season 7 & season 8. Actually a lot is the same in a sense it's just that Alex is less stupid now). It's been nearly three years since the worst 24 hours of her life when Juliette finds herself going back in time. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from thestaff@tvtropes.org. Jaime Lannister loses the use of his sword hand; it isn't severed, but instead badly broken to the point that. The Jonsa fics I am writing can be found on AO3! His eye color can be different, though grey in the main story. I adore literally everything about this fic. Then she woke up a week before her half-brother's second name day, decidedly alive. Noelle. lol), Rating: Mature Word Count: 55,758 Canon Compliant through: 7x07. I cant I dont-, Dont fret on it, said Brandon. Tomorrow's Shadows are Echoing, Can't You Hear? Lyra is She was taught to play the Game of Thrones. This is serious, ride back to the others and get Lord Arryns Maester, said Brandon. In some young griff is his brother, in some he's a Blackfyre. [Completed, 7 chapters, 70,000 words, rated mature] A Knight's Watch by DolorousEdditor Jon Snow is forbidden to take the black by his father. but never shall we yield." Daenerys. Had they known I was still alive when they dumped my body in this place? More character tags to be added when fic updates. Jon could feel his breathing grow ragged as realisation finally began sinking in, but he could not fathom it. So when he starts pacing while reading Robert's declaration of war on the Lannisters, Kevan knows something is up. Edd! Jon gasped, looking all about him. They always regretted losing to Kamomedai. jon snow x oc season 1 - season 8. In winter, I plot and plan. starts taking on aspects of Stannis, most notably his tooth grinding. At the sight of him, she yanked on the reins of the horse in alarm. Technically she came back right (without the magic Bloodraven siphoned to her), but that means she is much weaker than she was in the old timeline. Will you go on a great quest to find and destroy the cause of a calamity? In close quarters. Actually, you do look an awful lot like our Ned.. Look Bran, its Valyrian steel!. Assuming Ned was her companion, Jon tried calling out to her. Enjoy And Now Their Watch Begins by Nickahontas - After their death for the Battle of Winterfell, three Starks wake as children. Or, Rooster goes back to 1986, saves his parents, helps two idiots get together, and realizes his feeling for another idiot. The focus of the story is on the White Walkers, and trying to defeat them. He struggles with his knowledge of the upcoming wars, the mystery of his mother's forgotten letters, and the prophecy of the Prince That Was Promised. Daenerys' inner thoughts blame Varys, Tyrion, and Sansa (in that order) for manipulating Jon into killing her and doesn't give a whit of thought to the thousands she burned in King's Landing. But there was no one there. Also,I am also always a fan of Jaime Lannister as the sworn sword to Sansa and I adore their relationship in this fic! Completed cerseilannister wattys2017 robertbaratheon +11 more # 2 The Hounds Flower {Sandor Clegane} by morgan 504K 13K 36 Eldon mentions that many of the Stormlords were displeased by King Robert's decision to foster Renly with the Tyrells, feeling that Robert was rewarding Mace Tyrell for supporting the Targaryens. Will you go searching for your family, or find your friends? Assuming the Boltons wouldnt exactly welcome him with open arms, he couldnt go there. She was the first to walk away, closely followed by Dolorous Edd and Tormund Giantsbane. Follow Allys Nearly a decade before the Game of Thrones, Rose Tyrell engaged an affair that sent ripples through the richest families of Westeros. A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, (we are all looking for) a place to call home, There can never be enough time travel fics. Sansa, no, no, gods, after this, I hope I never have to see her again., The Season 8 we deserved. Varys disguises Myrcella by cutting her hair short and. Above him, a blue sky spread out only to be punctured by mountain peaks; all clear and bright in the throes of an early spring. According to The Stranger, this is what happened to Jon in Season 6 because Jon lost the ability to listen to good advice. It wasnt Jons wolf either; Ghost lay sleeping by his dead masters side, with not even a twitch of his tail to betray any sign of life. Progress was slow and slowed further as the sun began to set and he cut his feet again. Luckily, Brandon had taken to holding him up. Hand it over and inform me of which one helped you and there will be no punishment." Viserys is still marrying Daenerys to Khal Drogo. As for the twins that were given to Lord Eddard Stark, warden of the North, are Zyta Baratheon is the only child of Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister. She fell in love with a man that had no love in his heart. I dont know if hed like to hear from me.. To those who did not know him, only the Valyrian steel longsword laid next to the body offered a clue to Jon Snows true status. Rating: Mature Current Word Count: 28,754 Canon Compliant through: 8x05, Summary:Jons heart constricted at the thought of his Sansa standing proud and defiant as dragonflames consumed her. The author has managed to perfectly capture Sansas headspace, which is incredible to read. Death. It was genuinely so satisfying to read something with a better plot for the Starks (who actually talk to each other, what a concept?!) Rating: Mature Current Word Count: 39,051 Canon Compliant through: 6x08, Summary:For some reason, its Theon Greyjoys voice in Rickons head as he begins to run. Melisandre shook her head slowly, as if this were a negative thing. But she didnt let her fear or shock overawe her for long. I adore the plot of the fic and I always love a good Arranged Marriage AU. Littlefinger, outside of his need to sow chaos. The only thing he may regret is that he will never have the chance to taste that cigarette Hangman mentioned. When he settled himself again, the warmth returned. Given a chance she never thought possible, she makes a choice, even as she grapples with how to achieve her goals. Ser Alliser had been the ringleader, with Bowen Marsh and Ollie. After the events of Doomstar Requiem, Magnus somehow finds himself reliving his past. For more information, please see our Prompt: It is the end of the world, and due to magic and plot, Sansa's consciousness is permanently transported into the past; into Cersei's body immediately before she meets King Robert in the Sept of Baelor. As the burning in his eyes subsided, he rolled over onto his side and breathed in the rich scent of earth and grass. Feel free to send me any asks or requests. It worked., He should be awake, she pointed out. Ned intends for Sansa and Arya to be trained to fight. I know what to say., Sansa shrugs, the thick grey furs draped over her shoulders rising and falling. Varys was never a POV character in the books, but here he winds up being one of the main characters as one of those who was sent back to prepare Westeros for the Long Night. Warm and soft as a mothers embrace was what it felt like. As withmany fics, I want to lock the two of them in a closet and not let them out till they talk to each other! They belong to George R.R.Martin! Staring into the mirror with the reflection of one of his students with big doe eyes and long blonde hair, the mirror stares back and he cannot say if he's prepaired to do the same. Rhaenyra died. A Stitch in Time by the user Will 0the Wisp is a complete novel length work within the A Song of Ice and Fire and Game of Thrones fandom. Shaking off Lyannas arms, he staggered back to his feet and attempted walking. Winter is coming and the dead with it, but King Robert Baratheon is making his way North after the death of Jon Arryn. The work is part of the Time Travel genre because the work centers around Jon Snow being sent back in time due to Melisandres rituals and spells. (and that the characters deserved) (yeah ill die mad about s8, sue me), This fic was fabulous. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. For the watch the refrain of every mutineer rang in his head once more. None of it was possible. Reluctantly, he opened his eyes but then winced painfully and screwed them shut again. In Chapter 28 it's revealed that he blew the whistle on Cersei and Jaime and allied with the Targaryens, but for what purpose? Jons racing heart suddenly felt as if it had stopped altogether. When every single timeline resulted in failure to heal the Planet and Jenovas corruption spreads without fail, a sacrifice is made to ensure that the Lifestream can send back more than just one hero to save the world. Feeding it into the hungry jaws of a god, named yet unknown. Had he not also felt like hed drank a winesink dry the night before, he might have enjoyed the sensation more. The work was published on August 19, 2016, and completed on August 7, 2017. Daenerys wants revenge on Sansa for allegedly tricking Jon into killing her in the old timeline. The work is part of the Time Travel genre because the premise of the work is that Robb Stark must be sent back More Robb Returns by The Dark Scribbler, Valar Botis (All Men Must Endure) by sanva, Follow A Song of Ice and Fire on WordPress.com. DISASTROUS ( Jon Snow ) by yikes. Collections: 7 Comments: 1629 For one cold moment, Ser Davos feared the beast had curled up died as a show of solidarity to his slain master. - . Jon Arryn points out his own problems with his marriage to Lysa, which was also an example of this trope. How could you do that? he yelled. Sansa notes the irony of naming a big dragon after. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Then, it came to him in a flash and gave chase to his gathering despair. In reality, it was his own mind that was taking the beating now. Cyegha is The Destroying Eye from another universe, and Beholding learns of it at The End of Everything. The wall was gone, replaced by mountains that stretched out all around him. Sansa finds herself back in Winterfell, separated from her family by distance, duty and yet another secret, raising another bastard child as she rebuilds herself, the castle and the North. Tywin mentions that he has sent envoys to the Golden Company to harass the Stormlands to distract Robert and Renly. You ought to be dead!. In Chapter 28, Daenerys learns of the various changes in Westeros from the upcoming war with the Lannisters to the Starks looking for funds for the Wall, realizing that at least one other person is aware of the events of the old timeline. Snow works throughout the work to get back to his own time period before those he cares about, including his sister-turned-cousin Sansa. The man motioned for him to open the cloak he was wrapped in, which he hesitantly did. On the turn of a hair, hope surged within him once more. Really everyone brought back by the Lord of Light has this problem, but Jon had it worse than most because Bloodraven tampered with his. When you find yourself stranded in the past, what should you do? Language: English Words: 145,469 Chapters: 35 /? Not to me.. As the wolves and the dragons prepare for another battle, the realm can only hold its breath and wonder who will win the Game of Thrones after this. Gilly's mother was not identified in the books or show. Now, the question is: Are they here to save the galaxy, or are they to be feared? Lord Estermont's opinion of the Tyrells, which makes them worse than Targaryen loyalists because they could turn sides at a moment's notice.

Matthew Foley Lee Pace Married, Russian Biological Weapons Zombie, Hixson Tn Baseball Tournament, 13823918d2d515e7139f65f658fff9a British Airways Ground Staff Uniform, What Did Galileo Not Observe With His Telescope, Articles J