Also look up what a watcher is and youll get exactly what sort of religion your loyal to. Would you like to read this article in %%? All such questions were raised in this attack on Gods sovereignty, on his right to be the only and absolute ruler of humankind. Change), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Either David or Devil. Again, anyone can make this claim, but what is lacking is evidence. None, however, used the exact spelling, Jehovah. 2, p. 5). Psalm 4-4. They believe the rider on the white horse is the messiah in Revelation but it is the god of worship whom is not a good God. The Masoretes were not from the original Hebrew population, but rather imposters from Europe and Eurasia, all descendant from Gomer, the rest can be put into perspective. Through all the adaptations and transitions, the underlying intent was that God would be revered above alland that His name would be treated with the highest respect. Jehovah Means Father Of All Evil , Christians Should Stop Calling God they are almost ready to stone me.' So when you are saying that you are praising Lucifier. Well the meanings of Je and Hovah is amazing evidence to suggest that Jehovah is in fact the God of ruin. Pingback: YEHOVAH/JEHOVAH = SATAN WE ARE THE REAL HEBREWS. 12. There was no question that he was stronger than Satan or Adam and Eve. An example is the doba language say the name Jehovah as Ieoba, the Cherokee language says Yihowa. Shalam! Daniel 12:4 knowledge shall increase. Claiming to be a continuation of a first-century Christian congregation, they cite the ancient faith's refusal to participate in war as one reason for their own refusal. THE FIRST OF ALL THE COMMANDMENTS IS: HEAR, O ISRAEL, THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD, JESUS! If your slave master was not a Christian you would not be a Christian. Or can man do a better job of governing himself? The consensus among scholars is that . But destroying them would not have settled matters in the best way. God who is slow to lose patience - Christian Messenger They have stocks on the stock market for methods of mass destruction, including guns war planes abortion medical equipment supplies and tobacco. You have people that know the Ancient Phonecian Hebrew and they have got themselves a JPS Hebrew Tanakh and read the Yahweh/Jehovah in the scriptures and it says Yahawah but it is still the same as Jehovah or Yahweh which means sacred god of wickedness, clamity and ruin. Here are my two conclusions that helps me put them together: 1. Nowhere in the bible does itsay that God has given humanity an opportunity to rule themselves. Amen. The result as we know it, has become Yahweh. Please read my detail research on the names and kindly do your own research for further studies. Modified entries 2019 by Penguin Random House LLC and HarperCollins Publishers Ltd Derived forms 10 Throughout history all kinds of governments have been tried, but none have brought security and real happiness to all those living under their rule. (Genesis 3:3-5) He thus called into question the rightfulness of Jehovahs way of ruling. H1961 hayah haw-yaw a primitive root (Compare 1933); to exist, i.e. If God had stepped in long ago, the charge could have been made that humans were not given enough time to experiment. Are you listening? ***WAKE UP CHRISTIANS***NO MORE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS*** You CANNOT make the decision not to read this because of its length. Satan called into question Gods right to rule. it is not in the Greek or Jewish text at all. God, the Creator of all things, wanted to foster a close relationship with the people He made. Why does Satan mean truth in Sanskrit and Jehovah means evil God in Hebrew? Hebrew language rules must be taken into consideration to properly translate certain words or names. Most witnesses are lonely, widowed, suffer from some form of mental illness and are the least educated of all religions they are told never to get answers or listen to anything but what the watchtower governing body says. Jehovah told Adam not to eat from a certain tree in the garden. The last vain shouts for help were silenced.Gen. Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep in death, all things are continuing exactly as from creations beginning. (2Pet. Oh my goodnessIm so confused.So what is the name? If one does not recognize the difference between there and theyre, and repeatedly capitalizes the word history, then credibility is that of a novice, at best. Thank you. YAHWEYS negro~Babylonian/Aramaic/Assyrian language did not exist until 300 BC. For 1,146 years the true sacred name of The Creator God was in the Parchments. A great upsurge of violence and vicious crime baffles the sociologists. 23:7. be not a thought in thy wicked heart, Deut. 2:1-3. SEE THIS POST TO SEE YEHOVAH IS GOD ALMIGHTY. (a) Who are responsible for wickedness? The Scripture stresses that humankind's wickedness had come to the place where judgment was necessary. YAHWEY TAROT CARDShttps://www.google.com/search?q=YAHWEH+TAROT+CARDS&rlz=1C1CHBF_en&sxsrf=ALeKk00MVsFvVChqPnLC3kbzxaCx28GGOQ:1584248847713&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjM3rbu2pvoAhUEXqwKHVBjQQ_AUoAnoECA0QBA. The Bible in Basic English Chapter Parallel Genesis 6:5 (BBE) And the Lord saw that the sin of man was great on the earth, and that all the thoughts of his heart were evil. It means I AM. Why Has God Permitted Wickedness? 1) God could change everyone's personality so that they cannot sin. Even if it did, it would do absolutely nothing to prove his point. In Colossians 1:15 says Jesus is ""the firstborn of all creation." He was the first thing God made, and then through him all othe. (a) What is the situation on earth today? 13. they just don`t know how to explain theirs lies! An examination of this issue will provide further help in our understanding why God has permitted wickedness. All of this is based on Strongs own research which you quoted from. Using the word "Jehovah" then becomes a wonderful and worshipful moment. Otherwise he too would have been martyred like our messiah and all of his disciples but one. Sundayis the law of the Catholic Church alone, Concerning the Sabbath to observe it according to its law. The 4 LETTERS YHWH ARE NOT HOLY! What does Jehovah (more precisely YHWH) mean? Nor can anyone now complain that God did not allow enough time to settle this issue. The word used in the Zohar to describe God is "Ein Sof," which translates to "The Infinite" or "The Endless One. Jehovah came with his holy myriads, to execute judgment against all, and to convict all the ungodly concerning all their ungodly deeds that they did in an ungodly way, and concerning all the shocking things that ungodly sinners spoke against him. (Jude14,15) The magnitude of that final execution work is indicated by the fact that myriads of angels are involved and by the fact that all the ungodly are to have execution visited upon them. Jehovah definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary It evolved over time through changes in both traditions and translations of God's Word. Eventually, not one peak was left, and the only soundthe swish of waters piled high above the tallest mountains. C. Leemans, C. Wessely, A. Dieterich, and F.C. 6:1-7; 2Pet. Another striking example of Gods pattern of dealing with wicked ones is to be found in the Bible account of Sodom and Gomorrah. BTW all our Bible studies, articles, magazines, websites and information are free! Suff. Satan offering more tools and confusion. Satan did say that God knew Eve would know the difference between Good and Bad when she ate of it, which was a truthful statement. Psalm 4-3. Culprits Turn God into evil (The Loaf of Bread Illustration). "Thine own wickedness shall correct thee, and thy backslidings shall reprove thee: know therefore and see that it is an evil thing and bitter, that thou hast forsaken the LORD thy God, and that my fear is not in thee, saith the Lord GOD of hosts." King James Version (KJV) < Previous Verse Next Verse > View Chapter Jeremiah 2:19 Context " This hidden name of God evokes the sense of mystery and power that is . Gone will be the wicked, but the meek will survive. The urgent need for a conclusive answer is pointed up by the steadily deteriorating conditions of our era. Heather Adams is an author, speaker, and singer living in Connecticut. Neither verses inDaniel or Jeremiahsupport the idea that man is incapable of governing himself. YAH = moon god. These examples of Gods pattern of action in dealing with wickedness surely constitute object lessons to be read and understood by all who have lived since. This is an entirely false claim. Reincarnation, interesting,,,,,,you are your own ancestor! This makes sense. Learning more about the name of God goes beyond being a simple study. you use JEH AND THEN Hovah thats like saying JEHHOVAH when biblically written it only has one H ?? Moses is transformed by this experience at the burning bush. El Elyon? Thanks. Most Christians are familiar with the word Jehovah. You should be especially interested in this issue because you are personally involved. All rights reserved. To follow Satan is to be a Satan worshipper. In other words, is Jehovah the One to decide what is good or bad for humans? Thus Jehovah had been long-suffering. In the new testament Jesus. Which is the true religion: Christianity, Islam or Zoroastrianism, and why? Jehovah Does NOT Mean God of Mischief, Ruin Angel sons of God forsook their proper places in heaven, materialized as men and mated with the beautiful daughters of men to produce a hybrid race of giants or bullies. If you have a vowel after the letter iot/jot the name has the letter J sound. They must take the consequences. Most High GOD Christ According to the Hebrew Language!! YAHWEY & YESHUA are NEGRO Jewish Antichrist. you cannot have without that is not within. What does the Holy Bible say? Now the word visit could mean a quite a few different things from the ancient Hebrew language yet the newer versions of the Bible chose to use the word punish - why is that. You should prayerfully meditate and do research on this subject more because if you are equating Gods name, the name which by your own sources use as the divine name of the true God, with that as Satan, well, I dont think I need to explain the level of blasphemy that is. Click Ok to proceed and accept cookies. His name is Ahayah and His Sons name is Yashiya. But Adam and Eve were also to blame. rent to own house in quezon city 5k monthly. I believe you should read these articles. Jesus was an ADAMIC ISRAELITE. It is part of proclamations and prayers in Scripture, and is always associated with God's goodness to His people. They wont tell you what is right or wrong or lecture you (as most people think they will), they only give you their opinions and beliefs and reasons. (Psalms 83:18 KJV), "And Moses cried unto Jehovah, saying, What shall I do unto this people? 14. Hallelujah was also injected into the scriptures through the Tetragrammaton because Halal is SATAN! In other words, God was, God is, God will always be. The author of this website does not choose or necessarily endorse the ads you may be seeing. Yahweh or Jehovah? - Yahweh's Restoration Ministry A grandson could actually be your grandfather. Discovering the answer can deepen your understanding of God, and enrich your worship. (Exodus 17:4-5 ASV). Man is incapable of governing himself without God. Yes, after about 6,000 years of experience in self-rule, and after reaching a peak in scientific progress, humankind is now facing self-destruction! That drowning of a wicked race has lived in the traditions of almost all tribes and nations to this day. Charles Taze Russell | American religious leader | Britannica 12 However, a person might ask, Why has God permitted so much time, about 6,000 years now, to settle this issue? YHVH and Ba'al both represent the god of sexual . He forbids murder, stealing, fornication, greed, drunkenness and other acts of wrongdoing that cause humans to suffer. Yet, is it right to reach that conclusion? Jehovah - Wikipedia Help us seek a deeper connection to You. The answer is yes. (LogOut/ The meaning of Jehovah would be "he who will be, is, and has been". Job: Sensor of Jewish Talmud Adam and Eve chose to follow Satan. Jehovah means: "God of ruin, mischief, calamity - Godlike Productions Matthew 18:7. Jehovah-YHWH-tetragrammation-Yahweh-Yahawah-Yahuwah are ALL the fallen angel god of mischief and ruin, the Devil also known as Satan. The Watchtower Announcing Jehovahs Kingdom1990, The Watchtower Announcing Jehovahs Kingdom1966, The Watchtower Announcing Jehovahs Kingdom1967. JEREMIAH 2:19 KJV "Thine own wickedness shall correct thee, and thy How clear it is that humans cannot successfully govern themselves apart from God! The idea that such a mighty and immense God desires to be close to us inspires humility and praise in my heart. Commission to a Mission (Jonah 1:1-2) Today's devotion is an excerpt from a Bible Study Series I preached from the book of Jonah. Can humans, under the invisible direction of Satan, rule successfully without Jehovahs direction? Still another promise that points unmistakably to the end of the wicked on an international scale was voiced by Gods prophet Zephaniah: Keep yourselves in expectation of me, is the utterance of Jehovah, till the day of my rising up to the booty, for my judicial decision is to gather nations, for me to collect together kingdoms, in order to pour out upon them my denunciation, all my burning anger; for by the fire of my zeal all the earth will be devoured. (Zeph. You are wasting your time. But the ark came to its completion, its precious cargo was loaded and the door was shut. 24:37-39) Just as they were catering to the selfish desires of the flesh and ignoring Gods warning back there, so it is today. "And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. They then attempt to butter the bread and flavor it. He had . It combines Jehovah (Yahweh)the most frequently used name for Godwith the Hebrew word, for a "banner" or a "flag." In most English translations of the Bible this verse reads: The first two translators were executed then the bibles they translated were printed only after the Vatican made their necessary modifications. Even from a considerable distance Abraham could observe how thick smoke ascended from the land like the thick smoke of a kiln!Gen. Copyright 2022 Evidence for Christianity. Man has asserted his right to rule himself. With the intricacies of the languages and tedious translations involved, it is beyond ludicrous for anyone to chop apart the name Jehovah and convert it to a meaning such as God of ruin. Please disregard any ads that are not to your preferences. The Tetragrammaton is considered one of the seven names of God in Judaism and the personal name of God in Christianity.. Even though wickedness had spread abroad and dominated the earth, the Supreme Ruler had swept the earth clean of wicked men. Is it okay to call Jesus Jehovah in order to defend his deity? It is being made by a Satanist who has no interest in the truth. (a) Why did Eve disobey God? For evildoers themselves will be cut off, but those hoping in Jehovah are the ones that will possess the earth. (Matthew 4:10) But they did not. Romans 3:23 reminds us "all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." Only through Jesus, God's Son, do. Because without there is within and visa versa. The original language was Hebrew and Aramaic, all other languages came into play after captivity. This is how the word is broken down and the H is drop when puts together to form the word Jehovah. John Michael Friedrich on LinkedIn: #christ #jesus #jehovah #yeshua # Jehovah's Witness organization, where I was brainwashed to believe that I would never graduate high school because Armageddon would arrive at any minute and we would live forever in paradise. http://ahayahyashiya.blogspot.com/2013/02/yhwhyhvh-and-ahayah-illuminati-knows.html, http://ahayahyashiya.blogspot.com/2014/06/documented-proof-this-is-only-true-name.html. And I have also established my covenant with them, to give them the land of Canaan" (Exod 6:3-4). The Masorites added vowels from Adonai to preserve the sacred name of God, as YHWH (Hebrew: my lord) wasnt to be spoken. To Chase Cordelia, Even the Gnostics never said that this name means evil God, because it does not mean this. We must have faith and truth through loving all that is. Please use caution when repeating what you hear or read. In the garden of Eden, Satan called God a liar who withholds good from his creatures. Why Do We Need to Be Crucified with Christ? Did man assert his right to rule? Let us give ourselves, for that is what Your Word says You really want: our hearts, minds, and spirits. By rule, the O is silent. Instead, there is more unhappiness and trouble on earth than ever before. Sometimes in the King James Bible and other more modern translations (like the New American Bible and the New Revised Standard) the word 'Lord' is used in the place of YHWY instead of Jehovah. M. Biglino full book pdf: Wow. Wickedness is due, in part, to Satans influence. Appointed by: Pope The name of the golden calf Aaron made for the people to worship while Moshi was on the mountain with the Most High was YHWH.Jehovah is NOT His name and is listed as one of the names under Satanic rituals. *THE JEWISH MASORETES INSCRIBED THERE GODS NAMES IN OUR TEXT!! I went to a web site that makes this bogus claim. beware of false prophets in sheep skins . They were actually recorded as prophetic patterns of things to take place on a vastly larger scale. This theory is based on Rev 1:4-5 and Rev 1:8 (note in these scriptures that God: is, was, and is to come). This may give Jehovahs Witnesses more ammunition against former JWs and others, who already have a reputation and stereotype of being tricked by alleged false information, and led by Satan. The use of Jehovah was really a progression over time. For, lo, thine enemies make a tumultThat men may know that thou, whose name alone is Jehovah, art the most high over all the earth." I think you will find the following interesting. Turn to God or face your enemies alone." Israel heard it and ignored it. the key word here is NOT Ahayah was NOT known to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as JEHOVAH, that was injected into the scripture to fool the masses. You might see the Masoretic text referred to in footnotes as MT or M-text. Just because your bible that the watchtower re wrote to suit their teachings in the 60s around the same time as they joined the UN doesnt make it the truth. They dropped the vowels of Adonai into the Tetragrammaton, resulting in the pronunciation "Yehowah." There is no verse in the bible that says God has allowed wickedness. Website powered & protected by Jehovah's holy spirit. 3 It was Satan the Devil who started wickedness on earth. In addition, the woman I refer to also states that one cannot put yah in front of Gods name. To summarize what you wrote, Jehovah still refers to Satan. If man ignores Gods laws, he will come into difficulty, just as surely as he would suffer if he ignored his bodys need for food and water.Proverbs 3:5,6. So, instead of remaining aloof and distant, He chose to reveal Himself. jehovah means god of wickedness - schenckfuels.com I suffered from night terrors, sleep paralysis, severe anxiety and depression, eating disorders, and alcohol abuse. (a) How did Satan contradict God? But they go farther. ( ), or YAHUAH is not God The Father. Shalawam Ahch/Ahchwath, Please be advise that I've been getting emails stating that I invited people to join my Facebook account with the name Ahayah Yashiya. Please comment. God will repay evil people for their wicked acts as the bible stated . The early Masorites translated the ancient Hebrew text into the Masoretic text, including adding vowels to Hebrew letters. This statement is extremely harsh. (In his prophesy of the coming Savior, Isaiah 7:14 predicted the birth of Jesus by using the name Immanuel, which also means "God with us."). Jehovah has judged, English: Jehoiachin They take to this by watching others lay out the word Jehovah like a loaf of bread, and slicing it up into parts. This short definition carries a sense of the eternal. Thus the promises of God furnish ample basis for anticipating an end of all wickedness, and the putting out of action of the very leader in evildoing. For God The Father to forgive the debt of sin, Jesus Christ had to come from a 100% pure white stock [SEED LINE]. Around the 3rd century BC, out of their reverence for the command "Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain" (Exodus 20:7), Jewish tradition held that the word YHWY was sacred. How To Pray? Jeremiah 1 of King James Bible. Please respond to an article I read which claims that Luke uses Greek idioms and puts them in the mouth of Paul, showing he is making things up. (Heb. You can use the KJV Bible and Strong Concordance. True, we are living in days when wickedness is rampant and evildoers multiply, but Jehovahs promises point to a complete end of wickedness. They use zoom. Vocalizations of a Hebrew word would change according to the consonantal root. -W. Vischer.

How To Program Rca Universal Remote To Westinghouse Tv, Chris Geere Parents, Ac Odyssey Which God Is More Dangerous Athena, 5 Letter Scottish Words, Rulon Gardner College Wrestling Record, Articles J