This is not something you just pick up & decide to do. Each side has equally viable points. Only a qualified applicant may obtain a copy of a birth or death certificate: 1. That is the reason that this deception has endured for so long. The calculator only checks that the issue date and denomination entered are a valid combination - it will not verify whether a bond exists. It makes people worship money instead of God and that is Satan's entire point. ONE LOVE! You can do this as my friend did, but remember you lose your drivers license, social security benefits, government benefits, and all other things related to services and have a harder time getting insurance, but with Obamacare you can get that back. If u go to Fidelity investments. the registration of a birth under the provisions of the Births and Deaths Registration Act 1953 is simply a recording of the event of the birth there is no creation of a bond, stock or trust. If anyone is working on this process, or has been successful please leave info, thanks. Along with coins, banknotes make up the cash or bearer forms of all modern money. Thank you for being honest and not all about making money. Reclaim your Sovereignty: Your Birth Right or Rightful Birth? Thanks for sharing in the spirit of helping to end this mess through knowledge. greg g zaino from L'America- Big Pine Key, Florida on June 15, 2011: Hey Cherrycrime26- Voted 'UP' and shared on FB- this subject deserves more investigation. It seems that if twenty five million Americans knew that this was a scam for well over seventy years, yet not one broke their silence to make the rest of us aware of the charade. Reality Bytes (author) from Freeman On The Land United States of America. Is it a negotiable instrument? Cash In On Your U.S. Birth Certificate!! - HubPages Related commercial documents have been forwarded to the Secretary of the Treasury. Seems possible being its a bond, and its got my straw-man name on it.. Should be away of cashing in on a bondHas anyone had success on that yet?? there was something i found about our birth certificates being on the stock market. Never been so ballsy about my standing as I am now. I am wondering if you would get past all the fluff in your post and give us some proof? Is your Birth Certificate a Bond? - US Birth Certificates It is irrefutable evidence that a living, breathing, person was born, and its existence would be registered. Then on the next page go down and click on blue Find Symbol. We must get this out there! This order would allow those in the order to own the world and everyone and every single thing in it. It is all true and very real, it was a leap of faith for me. Thanks email is roxyandjeff@gmail.com. Be careful and think for yourselves. But willingly selling your birth certificate and thus your identity to a potential criminal would be a move which would be both illegal and extremely stupid. The courts have addressed, and determined in specific situations, what can be thought of as a fixture as it is relative to real property under the "Uniform Commercial Code.". Is my birth certificate worth money? - Quora Reality Bytes (author) from Freeman On The Land United States of America. You are considered property in commerce. Millions of Americans have consciously done nothing to disrupt the status quo even though they knew about the scheme and even benefited from the fraudulent system. This is where the idea comes from that we all have a birth certificate bond account, or an estate tied to our birth certificate. I will have to check it out more. Any idea when it will be revived? People will start dying of obesity and laziness, people who walk alot tend to live longer than those that don't, "medically & scientifically proven" & yes that is the truth my friend. This makes me think of Hunger Games. Do not do anything without having a complete understanding of the consequences. Would love to hear anything. Justin Clark can u hook me up with the guy? . This just proves that all property, both real and private property of every living, breathing American, is entrusted by Congress to provide collateral for the national debt. A person can have a regional filing recorded within a region or state and have it maintain the same thing as filing within their state of birth. The Birth Certificate is the primary bond for its value is unlimited and it was created for the benefit of the United States of America where legal title will remain and equitable title stays with the company as collateral to JAMES A WILLIAMS TRUST and James Williams the individual surety to insure that the company pays their obligations (debt . Unredeemed U.S. Savings Bonds: Questions and Answers If you cash out your paper I bonds at a bank, the bank may provide the 1099-INT form. on January 07, 2012: I have an article on being a Sovereign Individual. There is no way to pay a debt, according to Article 1 Section 10, to which states in part: " No state shall make anything but silver and gold in payment of tender of debt, or pass any ex post facto laws impairing the obligations of a contract." 0 Published by yakov on Thu, 2011-04-14 12:09. i need serious help, anyone in phoenix az, give me a number or email im only 23 . Birth Certificate Bond. A Birth Certificate - Really? Using Federal Reserve notes, does not "pay debts", all it accomplishes is to "discharge your obligations", as in providing a promissary note, which is ALL, that a federal reserve note is. The secured party may make changes to the UCC financing statement (UCC-1), if they file an Amendment (UCC-3) which makes reference to the original UCC that was filed. Minors cannot be party to a contract. BIRTH CERTIFICATE BONDS - HOW DO THEY WORK - Cancel Your Mortgage With VICTOR JERMAN LIPFORD on January 17, 2012: How can I transfer funds from my treasury account through the TTL account. YOUR STRAWMAN ID or Birth Certificate - The Great Government MONEY and on June 02, 2012: A Little TRUTH, Thank You for the comment. Anyone in the movement for Sovereignty giving you advice that you can cash in on this bond is directing you to trouble and legal and lawful problems. Under the revised version of Article (Chapter) IX of the UCC (July 1, 2001) such filers had until June 30, 2002 to refile the UCC-1 within their state of birth. Not very practical? Free to be slaves? Don't want to sound mean, but exactly how are you going to file this very complicated UCC-1, or whatever else needs to be filed, when your article shows that you have a hard time constructing coherent and meaningful sentences? Birth Certificate Money - The Value of Your Birth Certificate Bond The registrant. Than you are your own line of credit. If This Is Done This Whole Charade of Control and Ownership Will End! The book is complete with suggested solutions. The Story Now you have me curious so off I go to do some research. This simple action transfers the asset from the person who made the Deposit into an IRS TTL account. i did come across a few other videos on it but they are short. There Are More and More States That Are Now Accepting the UCC Financing Statement and Addendum. Your Birth Certificate Bond Is Worth Billions | Investing Post Make sure the top two areas say MUTUAL FUND and FUND NUMBER BEFORE You do the search to find out who is trading on the FUND for the Birth Certificate. The pretty blue BC is pretty and blue because it's on bond paper, and it's more like a certificate of incorporation, or possibly a bond, or related to a trust formed after one is born and uses the same given name and family name of the baby, but the names become the first and last name of a trust or bond or corporation. i'll read through this several more times to get the gist of the details. It might help to read the UCC a few times, being careful to apply words as they are defined in the UCC sections and in legal dictionaries, to study contract law, and maybe read some of Reality Bytes other hubs. Then your birth certificate bond became a negotiable instrument just like any security instrument under UCC Article 3, code of commercial law in which the world trade falls under. They use the FBI to aid them in their attempts to admonish and stop the presentments of any Bill of Exchange documents delivered by the secured party to the secretary. Also make sure the documents are filled out and filed correctly. Will there have to be some value given in return? SHU - 2:35 p.m. to 2:50 p.m. County Stephenson County. I also applied for my state citizenship, "national" at the post office before I started this leg of the journey. I've been researching this issue for several years. This can be stopped if you learn how to lien your birth certificate bond. No one has profited from the Treasury Department by using these tactics. These liabilities should be forwarded to the Secretary to be processed and discharged through the UCC Contract Trust. They would shut it down quick. It becomes part of the public record. There is even evidence of a Federal Children Department which was established by the passage of the Shepherd/Townsend Act of 1922 under the Department of Commerce that is somehow affiliated with this process. This is documented and authorized through public policy: HJR-192, Title IV, Sec. You give value to the title, the [your] birth certificate. Great article! Phone 251-275-3363 Fax 251-275-3271. You are welcome Cherycrime26 also here's a good site. In 1933 Franklin D. Roosevelt was unable to pay the debt. I have been doing research on the subject and think that this is one of the best explanations on the internet. The ucc is business people not people trying to get out of traffic tickets or to say the law has no authority. Right now, even though they have no legal right or claim or lien, the bankers control your "title" / birth . With the help of the Federal Reserve Bank, the government became a corporation (sometimes called Government Franchise) and converted the bodies of its citizens into capital value, supposedly by trading the birth certificates of U.S. citizens on the open market and making each citizen a corporate asset (sometimes referred to as a Strawman) whose value is controlled by the government. I wouldn't do it myself but I agree we can keep helping each other if we find out something. It gets complicated, but you must become your own agent in commerce by becoming a Secured Party. Why isnt the research fully documented in a book with winning case cites from the courts proving it is effective and legal? This is a very true process I have been researching this for a while and curious to where you can find out what your bc is worth. These facts have been gathered through information acquired through the CID of the IRS, FBI, Secret Service, Justice Department, the Department of the Treasury and the Secretary of State.

Baltimore Accent Translator, Why Do They Kick At The End Of Bargain Hunt, Articles H