Accessing your Master Strawman Account also allows you to monitor your financial activity and detect any fraudulent transactions. Can you teach me to authenticate my birth certificate and update my status to state national? Public records are records that are available to anyone who wants to see them. Tacit means: Understood or implied without being stated. Basically, you take ownership of your Birth Certificate using UCC-1, and then use that as authority to create a discharge Bond. I live in Australia. About Us Once your request has been processed, you will receive a letter from the IRS confirming that you are now the trustee of your Master Strawman Account. There is no lawful money , so you have to use Federal Reserve Notes you have to accept the benefit. Later, when I went to visit the judge, I told him of my problem with the Supreme Court cases dealing with Public Policy rather than the Public Law. When we understand these things, we realize that there are certain secrets they dont want to admit, and we can use this to our benefit. The significant role played by bitcoin for businesses! Master Account - FRBservices.org Send the completed Form 56 and a copy of your personal identification documents to the IRS. How do I access my master Strawman account? COURTROOM TECHNIQUES Often the sovereign citizens dont bother to pay for their licenses. the government has given you the benefit to discharge your debts with limited liability, and you dont have to pay your debts. J: No, I can assure you, were not operating under an Admiralty Jurisdiction. In addition, becoming an SPC is a good route to take, especially since being a secured party is the foundation to ones sovereignty. The most likely place to find it is with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Now you wont make friends with a judge if you go into court like a wolf in black sheep country. You must approach him as though you are the sheep and he is the wolf. Your email address will not be published. Legal but not lawful? You can actually participate in the global efforts to cripple the Deep State organized criminal cabal's ability for genocide, while enjoying healthcare freedom at the same time, by boycotting Big Pharma for good. Finally, if you have a loan or other financial agreement with the strawman company, not accessing your account could put you in default and you could face serious financial consequences as a result. Let's discuss the question: how do i access my master strawman account. By accessing your Master Strawman Account, you can ensure that all of your personal information is accurate and up to date. This MT760 cannot be monetized only debt payments! how to access master strawman account - liedjie.com There are two criminal jurisdictions mentioned in the Constitution; one is under the Common Law , and the other deals with International Maritime Contracts , under an Admiralty Jurisdiction . accumulated by the Trust is controlled by the Trustee your strawman, for YOU as the beneficiary. And he will ask, so be prepared to explain it to the court. Let me know. If I buy a quart of milk with a silver dollar, that dollar bought the milk, and the milk bought the dollar substance for substance. Remedy is a way to get out from under that law, and you recover your loss. This is important because inaccurate information can lead to issues with your credit score, loans, and other financial obligations. Strawman Birth Certificate Theory - US Birth Certificates Fortunately, I made a friend of a judge. colorABLE MONEY colorABLE COURTS Just saying. Maybe it looks like a dollar, and maybe it spends like a dollar, but if it is not redeemable for lawful money (silver or gold) it is colorable. If a Federal Reserve Note is used in a contract, then the contract becomes a colorable contract. Every system of civilized law must have two characteristics: Remedy and Recourse. SO, I really want to take the next appropriate step. AND THIS IS NO JOKE. Procurations are either express or implied; an express procuration is one made by the express consent of the parties;the implied or tacittakes place when an individual sees another managing his affairs,and does not interfere to prevent it. You just put words in the judges mouth. Of course, the higher court will uphold the Code on appeal. aPlease email paperworkreview@areweallreallyeducated.com and we will let you know by email if your UCC was correctly filed or not. Genevieve Jai, Hi there! The prosecution concluded his statements, and to my amazement, the judge told the jury that they could only consider certain facts, none of which were the facts I had given. Please take note that this lecture represents one chapter in the book of his understanding, which he is always refining, expanding, improving. Then the record will show that this action against ___(Straw Man Name)___ is a criminal action, is that right? I hope this message finds you in the best of health, spirit and mind. A-party to a contract that sells off their interest to a new party without the express consent of ALL parties involved (which means your explicit consent) is unenforceable in law, unless you unwittingly allow them Tacit Procuration by NOT rebutting their presumptions and responding to their offer to contract. Capitalize only the first letter and sma. Remember to stay vigilant about protecting your identity and financial security, and dont hesitate to contact the IRS if you have any concerns or issues with your Master Strawman Account. Like I said if you dont know no one will tell you. To access your master strawman account, visit the website and click on the "Create an Account" button. Is there info for someone like me to access my bond money. A letter of attorney. 1 colorable: That which is in appearance only, and not in reality, what it purports to be, hence counterfeit, feigned have the appearance of truth. Do you think this can work for a 9-21.000 when the 9-111.000 is the public sector. Q: How do I access my Master Strawman Account? We will cover this more later. Any violation of Common Law is a CRIMINAL ACT , and is punishable. Never underestimate the power of a few committed people to change the world. This is colorable law, and it is used in all the courts. or my married name? It should be helpful to those who may have difficulty learning from such lectures, or those who want to develop a deeper understanding of this information without having to listen to three or four hours of recorded material. Purposes. They would have to admit that the international bankers own the whole nation, and that we are their slaves. Minor accounts are not available in entity accounts. The Banking system would have you believe we have nothing and have to earn our living, when in fact we have everything and we have a right to a living. While it may, at times, seem hopelessly complicated, it is not that difficult to grasp are lawyers really as smart as they would have us believe? For example, one man who used this in regard to a traffic ticket was asked by the judge just what he meant by writing without prejudice UCC 1-308 (old 1-207) on his statement to the court. YOUR LEGAL FICTION STRAWMAN ID - The Great Government MONEY and CREDIT Lawful money is backed by real things. The Code recognizes the Common Law. The sole proprietorship is my name and nothing else. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. File UCC in state of birth and in one of the three redemptions States. Isnt the judge sworn to up hold the Constitution? The Constitution of the United States mentions three areas of jurisdiction in which the courts may operate: Common Law is based on Gods law. For instance, when you cross over the state lines in most states, you will see a sign which says, BUCKLE YOUR SEAT BELTS ITS THE LAW. I have searched for answers for so long : ( Our team is working on gathering all of Patricks documents. Oh, those were old decisions. I said, Those are standing decisions. Actually, this just creates an account to discharge your bills; it wont let you buy up a lot of new stuff with it. Well, whats so difficult about that charge? The UCC filing number on the upper right-hand corner is the number to use as a bond number? Thanks! Thanks! Either you drove the wrong way on a one-way street or you didnt. What Was the U.S. Role in the Slaughter of 44 Filipino Special Ops Police? In the Harmless as a Dove approach, we are asking questions in a cooperative manner, we genuinely want them to reveal themselves but because their system is so dependent on secrecy they will want to avoid disclosing their fraud. It is important to understand our society is based mainly on these presumptive offers to contract. I hope this helps! A: No, you cannot access your Master Strawman Account online. A TreasuryDirect account is an online account maintained by us solely in your name in which you may hold and conduct transactions in eligible book-entry Treasury securities. It took us a long time to discover where the Remedy and Recourse are found in their UCC. This is accomplished via your strawman account. When you are pulled over and you hand the Police Officer your Corporate Identification documents (your drivers license) there is presumption you are working for the United States, Inc, are an agent of government, knowingly consenting to be subject to ALL Statues and Rules under their Corporate system. I read the Erie Railroad case. The Banking system would have you believe we have nothing and have to The strawman account is the account which is prepaid by you the creditor. Federal Trade Commission says - No secret bank accounts to pay your bills. Make sure you hire a Trust firm to handle your DTC APPLICATION. Brian Kellys Blog: Proof ALL of Your Debt is PRE-PAID! It asserts the presumption you are a taxpayer when under all the Statues of the US we are tax payers and only pay taxes by government granted privilege; i.e. Has Obama Lost Control Of the Philippines? Most often asked questions related to bitcoin! The Sixth Amendment of the Constitution gives me the right to request the court to explain the nature of any action against me, and upon my request, the court has the duty to answer. Do the instructions for filing (above), still apply three years later? Unfortunately, we dont advocate the process of redeeming your strawman account in the ways expressed in this post. That is why, A.W.A.R.E strives to offer only accurate knowledge and not mixed. D: I would like to ask another question about this criminal action. He said, Name any decision of the Supreme Court after 1938 and Ill honor it, but all the decision you read were prior to 1938, and I dont honor those decisions. I asked what happened in 1938. You may only pay bills. May I please send it to you to look over it to make sure its correct? They know paper money is no good and that any form of money you create yourself is just as valid. It is a qualified endorsement or modified signature on an instrument. When you set up the DTC you will need a bank involved. It was prepared to make available the knowledge and experience of Mr. Freeman in his search for an accessible and understandable explanation of the confusing state of the government and the courts. You are your greatest asset and investing in the knowledge of yourself and how that relates to this world you live in and how it works will be your greatest tool. I new to this process whats the benefit? Send your bond to the SECRETARY OF Treasury. See more related questions in the comments below. However, the courts dont want to admit that they are operating under Admiralty/Maritime Jurisdictions, so they took the international law or Law Merchant and adopted it into our codes. Thank you jji am look to settle a debt with real money (ie: gold or silver) please direct me to the correct statute, email me at: te***********@gm***.com. We are a group of knowledgeable individuals with a passion to spread wisdom with others. You can then use your bond number to apply for a CUSIP number from www.cusip.com. 1. We thank everyone who has supported us. Hold Harmless and Indemnity Agreement. There are many benefits to having a master strawman account. They will be the TRANSFER AGENT for the treasury. When you receive your green card you know they have been notified you have claimed your Birth Certificate. The name for the straw man is your name in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. How does this work for a Canadian citizen. But I have never heard of that jurisdiction. Thanks for sharing this. And it could create a huge IRS bill. If not you will have to apply through the NYSE via SEC. This creates a legal (but now lawful) basis for contract which they can then try and use against you. Private Agreement is a private agreement evidencing a contract between you and your dead at law legal fiction strawman crown security interest name. Lawful Tools Posts another group where the guy posted it a month ago, but hasn't posted anything more since. But, it is not expedient to admit this, so the Code was written so as not to abolish the Common Law entirely. Since they were instructed not to call it, Admiralty Jurisdiction, they call it Statutory Jurisdiction. STRAWMAN: A front, a third party who is put up in name only to take part in a transaction. SFS Staff answered 9 years ago. Now, suppose you wrote a contract that said, For one Federal Reserve Note and other considerations, I will paint your house. And suppose, for example, I painted your house the wrong color. Whats so difficult about this that you dont understand?. Having started out on this journey, Im a stickler for getting things right and the issue that I have faced is that a lot of the information out there is very America specific. This can be used to make an unpopular idea seem more popular than it really is, or to make a controversial idea appear to have more support than it actually does. Have you found out anything since you posted this. Send your bond to the SECRETARY OF Treasury. One difference between Common Law and the Uniform Commercial Code is that in Common Law, contracts must be entered into (1) knowingly, (2) voluntarily, and (3) intentionally. They knew something was fishy when we went off the gold standard. I would like to know how to authenticate my UK birth certificate. Some of the law libraries will only have the West Publishing version, and it is very difficult to understand. I would be most grateful if you could show me the process on how to get that done in the UK. Also do I then register my birth certificated name or my deed pole name change to companies house before doing the UCc process? If, for example, you were charged with failure to buckle your seatbelt , you may ask the court who was injured as a result of your failure to buckle up. The Common Law does not allow for any government action which prevents a man from making a fool of himself. No law firm will touch it. Equity is Civil, and you said this is a Criminal action, so it seems it would have to be under either the Common Law, or Maritime Law. Actually, this just creates an account to discharge your bills; it won't let you buy up a lot of new stuff with it. I won the case, and on the way out I had to stop by the clerks office to get some papers. Thank you. Why CIA Created the Abu Sayyaf in the Philippines. Note: When logging into your account, you will provide your account number and password. Hi, I have downloaded the eligibility questionnaire from the DTCC website. This process will allow you to use your account in commerce. Gladly i found you guys, thanks for your contribution. How to reserve your rights under the UCC; No, you could not. Methods of Claiming Your Straw Man The CESTUI QUE VIE Trust Freedom From Servitude If You Are Not Willing To Learn, No One Can Help You. With that in the record, the court cannot move forward to judge the facts. Master strawman accounts are often created by people with a vested interest in promoting a particular point of view. A very good friend of mine says this is the real thing. Always! If not you will have to apply through the NYSE via SEC. A: If you suspect fraudulent activity in your Master Strawman Account, you should contact the IRS immediately and report the issue. https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2013/08/exemption-account-is-public-law-your/, https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2013/08/the-government-must-pay-all-your-debts/, The History of Voluntary Slavery: Birth (Settlement) Certificates, http://stopthepirates.blogspot.com/2012/01/filing-ucc1-financing-statement.html, U R the Living Man & Woman. I found ALL of this VERY informative as well interesting. When you receive your green card you know they have been notified you have claimed your Birth Certificate. It is illegal to use CUSIP numbers from other instruments! Include a mix of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.5. So you say, just innocently like a lamb, When the judge asked him what he meant by signing in that way, he told the judge that he was not prejudiced against anyone . PDF A QUICK GUIDE TO SOVEREIGN CITIZENS - University of North Carolina at Find more about how we can help each other from our healthcare site. Theodore. This overturned a standing decision of over one hundred years. Youll also need to provide a valid form of identification, such as a drivers license or passport. Understood or implied without being statedand. The act by which one person gives power to another to act in his place, as he could do himself. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. PRINT NAME is simply defined as writing your name in CAPITAL LETTERS! Once you file your UCC-1 you will get the file number create your bond with the UCC Trust Account. Person who purchases property for another to Equity Law is law which compels performance. DISCLAIMER: A.W.A.R.E is NOT a Patrick Devine website. (The officer reads the signature). Additionally, a master strawman account can give you access to exclusive resources and discounts that are not available to non-members. We can review your UCC 1 filing for you, for free. Does print your name mean capital letters? If we are defending ourselves from the government, we find that the lawyers quickly take our money, and then tell us as the ship is sinking, I cant help you with that Im an officer of the court. Pull down funds from TDA through pass through account. Tacitus Procuration is the legal term for this which means:

Marty Cohen Obituary, Loud Boom In Tucson Today 2021, Teesside University Nairaland, The Richland Observer Obituaries, Houses For Rent All Utilities Paid, Articles H