"client": "googima", "displayHeading": false, A woman is dead following a crash on Highway 81 in Grand Forks County. This equates to a rate of 3 per one thousand inhabitants. The Northwest Regional Corrections Center reported the following arrests. (t=x(e),t||(n=document.getElementById(e))):"number"==typeof e?t=s.Z[e]:e.nodeType&&(n=e,t=x(n.id||n.getAttribute("data-jwplayer-id"))):t=s.Z[0],t)return t;if(n){const e=new P(n);return s.Z.push(e),e}return{registerPlugin:u.f}},S=e=>{Object.defineProperties(e,{api:{get:()=>d,set(){}},version:{get:()=>p.i,set(){}},debug:{get:()=>h.Z.debug,set(e){h.Z.debug=Boolean(e)}}})};S(O);const E=O;var T=n(5882),A=n(6599),Z=n(676),_=n(5592),M=n(6769),F=n(9025);const I=w.ZP.extend,B={};B._=w.ZP,B.utils=Object.assign(b.Z,{key:A.ZP,extend:I,scriptloader:Z.ZP,rssparser:{parse:M.Z},tea:_.p,UI:T.ZP}),B.utils.css.style=B.utils.style,B.vid=F.Z;const L=B;var N=n(7543);const D=/^(?:on(? The North Dakota Patrol says the victim was a passenger in a car driven by 23-year old Dominic Billmeier of Chatfield (MN). Derek Todd Myrvik, 31, of Grand Forks, for 2nd-Degree Drug Sales of Methamphetamine in a School/Park/Public Housing Zone. The website grandforksherald.com features local and national news, politics, sports, entertainment, business, classifieds, and health. Shilling was on supervised probation and therefore subject to searches, the affidavit says. Crime risk indices are nationally comparable on a 1 100 scale, where 100 means safer than 100% of U.S. neighborhoods. Poirier's murder led to the passage of Katie's Law.". Douglas Dwight Srnsky, 39, appeared in court electronically. We see that you have javascript disabled. If Srnsky makes bond, he will also be prohibited from internet use and leaving the state of North Dakota. The woman alleged she had to fight Adams off to escape, and later reported fearing for her life. Both vehicles came to a rest in a nearby ditch. The Grand Forks Herald is a daily broadsheet newspaper, established in 1879, published in Grand Forks, North Dakota, United States. Our newsroom occasionally reports stories under a byline of "staff." "playlist": "//cdn.jwplayer.com/v2/media/tbsHVyPC?recommendations_playlist_id=rVQsKIGU", Crime risk data are updated annually. Grand Forks Herald - Classifieds - Grand Forks Herald 375 2nd Ave N + Grand Forks Herald - Classifieds Newspapers and Magazines 375 2nd Ave N Grand Forks, ND 58203 (701) 780-1215. Adams is charged with two Class A felonies which each have a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison: kidnapping and attempted gross sexual imposition. Court papers say the woman who was charged with aggravated assault was hit and slapped for four hours before she pulled the trigger. ([^/]+)$/,o=t.type;if(n.test(o)&&(t.mimeType=o,t.type=o.replace(n,"$1")),(0,r.isYouTube)(t.file)?t.type="youtube":(0,r.isRtmp)(t.file)?t.type="rtmp":t.type||(t.type=(0,i.AO)(t.file)),t.type){switch(t.type){case"m3u8":case"vnd.apple.mpegurl":t.type="hls";break;case"dash+xml":t.type="dash";break;case"m4a":t.type="aac";break;case"smil":t.type="rtmp"}return Object.keys(t).forEach((function(e){""===t[e]&&delete t[e]})),t}}},4101:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>u});var r=n(676),i=n(9888),o=n(2957),s=n(4446),a=n(3487);const l=function(e){if("string"!=typeof e)return;const t=(e=e.split("? North Dakota House rejects bill providing insurance for fertility treatment for public employees. ",cantLoadPlayer:"Sorry, the video player failed to load. 56-year-old Steven Piechowski hit the back of the victims passenger car GRAND FORKS, N.D. (Valley News Live) - A Felton, Minn. man has been sentenced to 60 days in jail and 60 days of house arrest for causing a massive collision near Grand Forks in July 2021 that left several injured and one man dead. *$/,""),p.open("GET",e,!0)}catch(e){return f(e,3),p}if(h.responseType)try{p.responseType=h.responseType}catch(e){}h.timeout&&(h.timeoutId=setTimeout((function(){a(p),l(h,o.ud,1)}),h.timeout),p.onabort=function(){clearTimeout(h.timeoutId)});try{h.withCredentials&&"withCredentials"in p&&(p.withCredentials=!0),p.send()}catch(e){f(e,4)}return p}l(h,o.ud,2)};d=(e,t)=>function(e,n){const r=e.currentTarget||t.xhr;if(clearTimeout(t.timeoutId),t.retryWithoutCredentials&&t.xhr.withCredentials){a(r);const e=Object.assign({},t,{xhr:null,withCredentials:!1,retryWithoutCredentials:!1});p(e)}else!n&&r.status>=400&&r.status<600&&(n=r.status),l(t,n?o.ul:o.ud,n||6,e)}},328:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{IH:()=>c,S1:()=>u,X$:()=>d,ZP:()=>a,on:()=>l,wj:()=>p});var r=function(e,t){if(null==e)throw new TypeError("Cannot convert undefined or null to object");return Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(Object(e),t)};const i=(e,t,n,r)=>{let i=-1;const o=e.length;for(;++i{if(!n)return!0;if("object"==typeof n){for(const o in n)r(n,o)&&e[t].apply(e,[o,n[o]].concat(i));return!1}if(o.test(n)){const r=n.split(o);for(let n=0,o=r.length;n{e.on(`change:${t}`,((e,n)=>{try{"captions"===t&&(n=JSON.stringify(n)),z[`${this.namespace}.${t}`]=n}catch(e){q.Z.debug&&console.error(e)}}))}))}clear(){this.items.forEach((e=>{z.removeItem(`${this.namespace}.${e}`)}))}};var H=n(7753),V=n(9918),G=n(328),W=n(4225),K=n(7683),Q=n(4609),X=n(5882);n(4671),n(9926);const J=function(e,t){t&&t.code&&(t.sourceError&&console.error(t.sourceError),console.error(d.rG.logMessage(t.code)))},Y=function(e){e&&e.code&&console.warn(d.rG.logMessage(e.code))},ee=function(e,t){if(!document.body.contains(e.currentContainer)){const t=document.getElementById(e.get("id"));t&&(e.currentContainer=t)}e.currentContainer.parentElement&&e.currentContainer.parentElement.replaceChild(t,e.currentContainer),e.currentContainer=t},te=function(e){this._events={},this.modelShim=new H.Z,this.modelShim._qoeItem=new $.Z,this.mediaShim={},this.setup=new N(this.modelShim),this.currentContainer=this.originalContainer=e,this.apiQueue=new r.Z(this,["load","play","pause","seek","stop","playlistItem","playlistNext","playlistPrev","next","preload","setAllowFullscreen","setConfig","setCurrentAudioTrack","setCurrentCaptions","setCurrentQuality","setFullscreen","setPip","requestPip","addButton","removeButton","castToggle","setMute","setVolume","setPlaybackRate","addCues","setCues","getCues","setPlaylistItem","stopCasting","getChapters","getCurrentChapter","setChapter","resize","setCaptions","setControls"],(()=>!0))};Object.assign(te.prototype,{on:G.ZP.on,once:G.ZP.once,off:G.ZP.off,trigger:G.ZP.trigger,init(e,t){const n=this.modelShim,r=new U("jwplayer",["volume","mute","captionLabel","captions","bandwidthEstimate","bitrateSelection","qualityLabel","enableShortcuts"]),o=null==r?void 0:r.getAllItems();n.attributes=n.attributes||{},Object.assign(this.mediaShim,V.L4);const s=e,a=(0,i.ZP)(Object.assign({},e),o);a.id=t.id,a.setupConfig=s,Object.assign(n.attributes,a,V.bv),n.getProviders=function(){return new D.Z(a)},n.setProvider=function(){};let l=(0,K.Z)();{n.get("backgroundLoading")||(l=(0,Q.Z)(l.getPrimedElement(),l));const e=this.primeUi=new X.ZP((0,X.GU)(this.originalContainer)).once("gesture",(()=>{l.prime(),this.preload(),e.destroy()}))}return n.on("change:errorEvent",J),this.setup.start(t).then((e=>{const i=e.core;if(!i)throw(0,d.l9)(null,d.y7);if(!this.setup)return;this.on(y.cM,Y),e.warnings.forEach((e=>{this.trigger(y.cM,e)}));const o=this.modelShim.clone();if(o.error)throw o.error;const s=this.apiQueue.queue.slice(0);this.apiQueue.destroy(),Object.assign(this,i.prototype),this.playerSetup(o,t,this.originalContainer,this._events,s,l);const a=this._model;return n.off("change:errorEvent",J),a.on("change:errorEvent",J),r.track(a),this.updatePlaylist(a.get("playlist"),a.get("feedData")).catch((e=>{const t=e.code===d._M?d.IB:d.xk;throw(0,d.l9)(e,t)}))})).then((()=>{this.setup&&this.playerReady()})).catch((e=>{this.setup&&function(e,t,n){Promise.resolve().then((()=>{const r=(0,d.Mm)(d.ud,d.nk,n),i=e._model||e.modelShim;r.message=r.message||i.get("localization").errors[r.key],delete r.key;const o=i.get("contextual");if(!o){const t=(0,W.Z)(e,r);W.Z.cloneIcon&&t.querySelector(".jw-icon").appendChild(W.Z.cloneIcon("error")),ee(e,t)}i.set("errorEvent",r),i.set("state",y.Vy),e.trigger(y.HH,r),o&&t.remove()}))}(this,t,e)}))},playerDestroy(){this.destroy&&this.destroy(),this.apiQueue&&this.apiQueue.destroy(),this.setup&&this.setup.destroy(),this.primeUi&&this.primeUi.destroy(),this.currentContainer!==this.originalContainer&&ee(this,this.originalContainer),this.off(),this._events=this._model=this.modelShim=this.apiQueue=this.primeUi=this.setup=null},getContainer(){return this.currentContainer},get(e){if(this.modelShim)return e in this.mediaShim?this.mediaShim[e]:this.modelShim.get(e)},getItemQoe(){return this.modelShim._qoeItem},getItemPromise:()=>null,setItemCallback(e){this.modelShim&&(this.modelShim.attributes.playlistItemCallback=e)},getConfig(){return Object.assign({},this.modelShim.attributes,this.mediaShim)},getCurrentCaptions(){return this.get("captionsIndex")},getWidth(){return this.get("containerWidth")},getHeight(){return this.get("containerHeight")},getMute(){return this.get("mute")},getProvider(){return this.get("provider")},getState(){return this.get("state")},getAudioTracks:()=>null,getCaptionsList:()=>null,getQualityLevels:()=>null,getVisualQuality:()=>null,getCurrentQuality:()=>-1,getCurrentAudioTrack:()=>-1,getSafeRegion:()=>({x:0,y:0,width:0,height:0}),isBeforeComplete:()=>!1,isBeforePlay:()=>!1,createInstream:()=>null,skipAd(){},getMediaElement(){},attachMedia(){},detachMedia(){}});const ne=te},4446:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{A6:()=>w,DD:()=>d,EY:()=>m,H4:()=>S,IB:()=>c,MD:()=>C,Mm:()=>A,Sp:()=>O,T6:()=>o,Y7:()=>b,YQ:()=>u,_M:()=>g,aD:()=>v,fU:()=>a,l9:()=>Z,nk:()=>i,nm:()=>_,o2:()=>f,pJ:()=>P,rG:()=>T,tJ:()=>h,ud:()=>E,ul:()=>j,wH:()=>k,wM:()=>y,xk:()=>l,y4:()=>p,y7:()=>s,zO:()=>x});var r=n(6042);const i=1e5,o=100001,s=100002,a=101e3,l=102e3,c=102700,u=200001,d=202e3,p=104e3,h=203e3,f=203640,g=203700,m=204e3,y=300100,v=300200,b=306e3,w=308e3,k=308640,j="cantPlayVideo",C="badConnection",P="cantLoadPlayer",x="cantPlayInBrowser",O="liveStreamDown",S="protectedContent",E="technicalError";class T{constructor(e,t,n){this.code=(0,r.qh)(t)?t:0,this.sourceError=n||null,e?this.key=e:delete this.key}static logMessage(e){const t=e%1e3,n=Math.floor((e-t)/1e3);let r=e.toString();t>=400&&t<600&&(r=`${n}400-${n}599`);return`JW Player ${e>299999&&e<4e5? (e._handled=!0,t._immediateFn((function(){var t=1===e._state?n.onFulfilled:n.onRejected;if(null!==t){var o;try{o=t(e._value)}catch(e){return void i(n.promise,e)}r(n.promise,o)}else(1===e._state?r:i)(n.promise,e._value)}))):e._deferreds.push(n)}function r(e,n){try{if(n===e)throw new TypeError("A promise cannot be resolved with itself. The NeighborhoodScout search engine is covered under US Patents No. ()=>e.default:()=>e;return i.d(t,{a:t}),t},i.d=(e,t)=>{for(var n in t)i.o(t,n)&&!i.o(e,n)&&Object.defineProperty(e,n,{enumerable:!0,get:t[n]})},i.f={},i.e=e=>Promise.all(Object.keys(i.f).reduce(((t,n)=>(i.f[n](e,t),t)),[])),i.u=e=>({63:"polyfills.webvtt",74:"jwplayer.controls.tizen",98:"provider.hlsjs",168:"jwplayer.amp",207:"jwplayer.core.controls.html5",250:"provider.html5",347:"vttparser",365:"related",371:"provider.shaka",493:"jwplayer.core.controls.polyfills",520:"provider.airplay",581:"jwplayer.core.controls",605:"jwplayer.core.controls.polyfills.html5",681:"jwplayer.core",716:"jwplayer.controls",926:"jwplayer.stats",943:"polyfills.intersection-observer",977:"provider.cast"}[e]+".js"),i.o=(e,t)=>Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(e,t),e={},t="jwplayer:",i.l=(n,r,o,s)=>{if(e[n])e[n].push(r);else{var a,l;if(void 0!==o)for(var c=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),u=0;u{a.onerror=a.onload=null,clearTimeout(h);var i=e[n];if(delete e[n],a.parentNode&&a.parentNode.removeChild(a),i&&i.forEach((e=>e(r))),t)return t(r)},h=setTimeout(p.bind(null,void 0,{type:"timeout",target:a}),55e3);a.onerror=p.bind(null,a.onerror),a.onload=p.bind(null,a.onload),l&&document.head.appendChild(a)}},i.r=e=>{"undefined"!=typeof Symbol&&Symbol.toStringTag&&Object.defineProperty(e,Symbol.toStringTag,{value:"Module"}),Object.defineProperty(e,"__esModule",{value:!0})},i.nmd=e=>(e.paths=[],e.children||(e.children=[]),e),i.p="",(()=>{var e={313:0};i.f.j=(t,n)=>{var r=i.o(e,t)?e[t]:void 0;if(0!==r)if(r)n.push(r[2]);else{var o=new Promise(((n,i)=>r=e[t]=[n,i]));n.push(r[2]=o);var s=i.p+i.u(t),a=new Error;i.l(s,(n=>{if(i.o(e,t)&&(0!==(r=e[t])&&(e[t]=void 0),r)){var o=n&&("load"===n.type? The fire crew was dispatched to 2550 27th Avenue North, where they found a pile of crushed and bailed appliances on fire. ",cantPlayVideo:"This video file cannot be played. The GFNTF received authorization from the States Attorneys Office to enter and secure Andersons hotel room without a search warrant. "Match Any Neighborhood" calculates the Match Level of one neighborhood to another using more than 200 characteristics of each neighborhood. Select your ideal criteria and let Scout do the rest. A Thursday night rollover accident east of Minto (ND) has claimed the life of a 23-year old Grand Forks woman. The message was posted around 8:35 p.m. Monday, but few other details were released as of 10:50 p.m. (!o||"object"!=typeof o)&&u(i,o,n):n(r,e)}))}},9025:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>r});const r=document.createElement("video")},6601:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{i:()=>r});const r="8.26.7+commercial_8-26-7.520.hls.js@1.2.9.jwplayer@mono.jwplayer-ads-dai@mono.jwplayer-ads-freewheel@mono.jwplayer-ads-googima@mono.jwplayer-ads-header-bidding@github:jwplayer/jwplayer-ads-header-bidding#v7.0.1.jwplayer-ads-vast@mono.jwplayer-analytics@v3.41.0.jwplayer-analytics-kraken@v0.0.4.jwplayer-plugin-gapro@mono"},4225:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>o});var r=n(2799),i=n(974);function o(e,t){const{message:n,code:o}=t,s=((e,t,n,r)=>`

${t||""}${r?`(${n}: ${r})`.replace(/\s+/g," "):""}
`)(e.get("id"),n,e.get("localization").errors.errorCode,o.toString()),a=e.get("width"),l=e.get("height"),c=(0,r.az)(s);return(0,i.oB)(c,{width:a.toString().indexOf("%")>0?a:`${a}px`,height:l.toString().indexOf("%")>0?l:`${l}px`}),c}},9926:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>c});var r=n(1776),i=n(2799),o=n(974);const s=[];let a=-1;const l=()=>{(0,r.W)(a),a=(0,r.U)((()=>{s.forEach((e=>{e.view.updateBounds();const t=e.view.model.get("containerWidth");e.resized=e.width!==t,e.width=t})),s.forEach((e=>{e.contractElement.scrollLeft=2*e.width})),s.forEach((e=>{(0,o.oB)(e.expandChild,{width:e.width+1}),e.resized&&e.view.model.get("visibility")&&e.view.updateStyles()})),s.forEach((e=>{e.expandElement.scrollLeft=e.width+1})),s.forEach((e=>{e.resized&&e.view.checkResized()}))}))};class c{constructor(e,t,n){const r={display:"block",position:"absolute",top:0,left:0},a={width:"100%",height:"100%"},c=(0,i.az)('
'),u=c.firstChild,d=u.firstChild,p=u.nextSibling;(0,o.oB)([u,p],Object.assign({overflow:"auto"},r,a)),(0,o.oB)(c,Object.assign({},r,a)),this.expandElement=u,this.expandChild=d,this.contractElement=p,this.hiddenElement=c,this.element=e,this.view=t,this.model=n,this.width=0,this.resized=!1,e.firstChild?e.insertBefore(c,e.firstChild):e.appendChild(c),e.addEventListener("scroll",l,!0),s.push(this),l()}destroy(){if(this.view){const e=s.indexOf(this);-1!==e&&s.splice(e,1),this.element.removeEventListener("scroll",l,!0),this.element.removeChild(this.hiddenElement),this.view=this.model=null}}}},4671:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>b});var r=n(6875),i=n(8348),o=n(2799);const s=[],a=[],l=[],c={},u="screen"in window&&"orientation"in window.screen,d=i.OS.android&&i.Browser.chrome;let p,h=!1;const f=(e,t)=>{for(let n=t.length;n--;){const r=t[n];if(e.target===r.getContainer()){r.setIntersection(e);break}}},g=()=>{s.forEach((e=>{const t=e.model;if(t.get("audioMode")||t.get("isFloating")||!t.get("controls")||t.get("visibility")<.75)return;const n=t.get("state"),r=(0,o.UM)();!r&&"paused"===n&&e.api.getFullscreen()?e.api.setFullscreen(!1):"playing"===n&&e.api.setFullscreen(r)}))},m=()=>{s.forEach((e=>{e.model.set("activeTab",(0,r.Z)())}))},y=(e,t)=>{const n=t.indexOf(e);-1!==n&&t.splice(n,1)},v=e=>{l.forEach((t=>{t(e)}))};document.addEventListener("visibilitychange",m),document.addEventListener("webkitvisibilitychange",m),d&&u&&window.screen.orientation.addEventListener("change",g),window.addEventListener("beforeunload",(()=>{document.removeEventListener("visibilitychange",m),document.removeEventListener("webkitvisibilitychange",m),window.removeEventListener("scroll",v),d&&u&&window.screen.orientation.removeEventListener("change",g)}));const b={add(e){s.push(e)},remove(e){y(e,s)},addScrollHandler(e){h||(h=!0,window.addEventListener("scroll",v)),l.push(e)},removeScrollHandler(e){const t=l.indexOf(e);-1!==t&&l.splice(t,1)},addWidget(e){a.push(e)},removeWidget(e){y(e,a)},size:()=>s.length,observe(e){(()=>{const e=window.IntersectionObserver;p||(p=new e((e=>{if(null!=e&&e.length)for(let t=e.length;t--;){const n=e[t];f(n,s),f(n,a)}}),{threshold:[0,.1,.2,.3,.4,.5,.6,.7,.8,.9,1]}))})(),c[e.id]||(c[e.id]=!0,p.observe(e))},unobserve(e){p&&c[e.id]&&(delete c[e.id],p.unobserve(e))}}},2445:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{ZP:()=>k,qG:()=>w});var r=n(5083),i=n(1569),o=n(6042),s=n(7034),a=n(576),l=n(6599),c=n(386);const u="__CONTEXTUAL__",d=(e,t)=>{const n=e.querySelector(t);if(n)return n.getAttribute("content")};var p=n(4737),h=n.n(p),f=n(67);const g=e=>"string"==typeof e&&/^\/\/(? "":"string"==typeof t&&isNaN(t)?/png|gif|jpe?g/i.test(t)&&t.indexOf("url")<0?`url(${t})`:t:0===t||"z-index"===e||"opacity"===e?`${t}`:/color/i.test(e)?`#${(0,r.vk)(t.toString(16).replace(/^0x/i,""),6)}`:`${Math.ceil(t)}px`,u=(e,t)=>{if(null==e)return;let n;void 0===e.length&&(e=[e]);const r={};for(n in t)s(t,n)&&(r[n]=c(n,t[n]));for(let t=0;t{n=n||"all-players";let i="";if("object"==typeof t){const e=document.createElement("div");u(e,t);let n=e.style.cssText;s(t,"content")&&n&&(n=`${n} content: "${t.content}";`),r&&n&&(n=n.replace(/;/g," !important;")),i=`{${n}}`}else"string"==typeof t&&(i=t);""!==i&&"{}"!==i?o().style([[e,e+i]],n):o().clear(n,e)},p=(e,t)=>{u(e,{transform:t})};let h;const f=(e,t)=>{let n="rgb";const r=void 0!==t&&100!==t;if(r&&(n+="a"),!h){const e=document.createElement("canvas");e.height=1,e.width=1,h=e.getContext("2d")}e?isNaN(parseInt(e,16))||(e=`#${e}`):e="#000000",h.clearRect(0,0,1,1),h.fillStyle=e,h.fillRect(0,0,1,1);const i=h.getImageData(0,0,1,1).data;return n+=`(${i[0]}, ${i[1]}, ${i[2]}`,r&&(n+=", "+t/100),`${n})`}},5004:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{z:()=>r});const r=Date.now||function(){return(new Date).getTime()}},2799:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{A8:()=>T,AH:()=>Z,EU:()=>m,FK:()=>v,IV:()=>C,L_:()=>P,P$:()=>O,SH:()=>A,UM:()=>F,Ww:()=>I,az:()=>g,bJ:()=>f,cS:()=>E,cn:()=>j,gB:()=>h,i3:()=>_,kq:()=>S,nG:()=>M,nh:()=>y,oH:()=>d,og:()=>x,pv:()=>c,s1:()=>k});var r=n(2957),i=n(6042),o=n(8348);const s=window.DOMParser;let a,l=!0;const c=(e,t)=>e.classList.contains(t),u=e=>{if(a||(a=new s,l=(()=>{try{if(a.parseFromString("","text/html"))return!0}catch(e){}return!1})()),l)return a.parseFromString(e,"text/html").body;const t=document.implementation.createHTMLDocument("");return e.toLowerCase().indexOf("-1?t.documentElement.innerHTML=e:t.body.innerHTML=e,t.body},d=e=>{const t=e.querySelectorAll("script,object,iframe,meta");for(let e=t.length;e--;){const n=t[e];n.parentNode.removeChild(n)}return e},p=/^((((https?):\/\/)|(mailto:))(%[0-9A-Fa-f]{2}|[-()_.!~*';/?:@&=+$,A-Za-z0-9])+)([).!';/? To my understanding, it was gunfire without warning, Zimmel said. GRAND FORKS A Grand Forks man charged with kidnapping and attempted gross sexual imposition is anticipated to stand trial in June. The search engine finds the neighborhoods that are the optimum fit to the set of criteria you choose. There also have been three deaths related to stabbing and another by assault. His final dispositional conference is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. on May 11. If outside sources are used, it is noted within the story. Eric Hylden / Grand Forks Herald, Investigators work at the scene of Wednesday's shooting in south Grand Forks. "},exitFullscreen:"Exit Fullscreen",fullscreen:"Fullscreen",hd:"Quality",liveBroadcast:"Live",logo:"Logo",mute:"Mute",next:"Next",nextUp:"Next Up",notLive:"Not Live",off:"Off",pause:"Pause",pipIcon:"Picture in Picture (PiP)",play:"Play",playback:"Play",playbackRates:"Playback Rates",player:"Video Player",poweredBy:"Powered by",prev:"Previous",related:{autoplaymessage:"Next up in xx",heading:"More Videos"},replay:"Replay",rewind:"Rewind 10 Seconds",settings:"Settings",sharing:{copied:"Copied",email:"Email",embed:"Embed",heading:"Share",link:"Link"},slider:"Seek",stop:"Stop",unmute:"Unmute",videoInfo:"About This Video",volume:"Volume",volumeSlider:"Volume",shortcuts:{playPause:"Play/Pause",volumeToggle:"Mute/Unmute",fullscreenToggle:"Fullscreen/Exit Fullscreen",seekPercent:"Seek %",keyboardShortcuts:"Keyboard Shortcuts",increaseVolume:"Increase Volume",decreaseVolume:"Decrease Volume",seekForward:"Seek Forward",seekBackward:"Seek Backward",spacebar:"SPACE",captionsToggle:"Captions On/Off"},captionsStyles:{subtitleSettings:"Subtitle Settings",color:"Font Color",fontOpacity:"Font Opacity",userFontScale:"Font Size",fontFamily:"Font Family",edgeStyle:"Character Edge",backgroundColor:"Background Color",backgroundOpacity:"Background Opacity",windowColor:"Window Color",windowOpacity:"Window Opacity",white:"White",black:"Black",red:"Red",green:"Green",blue:"Blue",yellow:"Yellow",magenta:"Magenta",cyan:"Cyan",none:"None",raised:"Raised",depressed:"Depressed",uniform:"Uniform",dropShadow:"Drop Shadow"},disabled:"Disabled",enabled:"Enabled",reset:"Reset"}},9128:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";function r(e,t,n){const r=[],i={},o=function(){for(;r.length>0;){const{command:t,args:n}=r.shift();(i[t]||e[t]).apply(e,n)}};t.forEach((t=>{const s=e[t];i[t]=s,e[t]=function(e){n()?r.push({command:t,args:e}):(o(),s&&s.apply(this,e))}})),Object.defineProperty(this,"queue",{enumerable:!0,get:()=>r}),this.flush=o,this.empty=function(){r.length=0},this.off=function(){t.forEach((t=>{const n=i[t];n&&(e[t]=n,delete i[t])}))},this.destroy=function(){this.off(),this.empty()}}n.d(t,{Z:()=>r})},4742:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>r});const r={debug:!1}},5191:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{R:()=>i,a:()=>r});const r=function(e){return e.slice&&"px"===e.slice(-2)&&(e=e.slice(0,-2)),e},i=function(e,t){if(-1===t.toString().indexOf("%"))return 0;if("string"!=typeof e||!e)return 0;if(/^\d*\.

Bicentennial Man Timeline, Uber Eats Special Instructions Missing, Articles G