The unsteady wire connection could cause system unfunctional and overheat.). It has probably internally self-destructed. Why my inverter comes with outlet i cant identify? Yes, you can expand more panels in parallel to this kit, butyou are need to get some accessories, 2 in- 1 out connector like this one. Great after sales service,had problems with parts of my system but Eco-worthy resolved my problems very quickly. I'm a fan of the Midnite Solar combiner boxes. The normal service life can reach 10 years, which is more than eight times that of lead-acid batteries. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Build-in short-circuit protection, open-circuit protection, reverse protection, over-load protection. So what are the load terminals? Float: 14.6v Equalization: 13.6v- 14.0v. ECO-WORTHY LiFePO4 Battery Manual ECO-WORTHY 10W Portable Solar Trickle Charger Manual Absolutely shocking customer service. Build-in short-circuit protection, open-circuit protection, reverse protection, over-load protection. 5. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I had posted some of this in another thread, but figured better to approach this directly. Eco-Worthy Monocrystalline Solar panel is an ideal way to charge your 12v or 24v off-grid system. This company is badly run, badly serviced and should be avoided. It might be worth adding some MC4 blocking diodes as a check, as they are inexpensive. I wrote to Vera explaining the problem with pictures and a replacement panel was sent. A6. which controls, regulations are in place for the uncounts businesses online??? It failed. Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) is the most effective means to achieve constant voltage battery charging by adjusting the duty ratio of the switches ( MOSFET ). Please look at pics of connections. ECO-WORTHY 600W 12V ALL-IN-ONE hybrid inverter combines a 600W 12V inverter and a 30A controller. Because of Power station with build-in controller, Solar panel can directly go to power station with no worry about overcharge. A1. You are using an out of date browser. The applicable battery is a 12V/24V lead acid battery.Charging Port for Computer: Plug the mc4 connector into the Solar Output to power the computer. In this day and age it is a breach of trading standards to be so abysmally unable to provide the most basic service. Most frequent question & troubleshooting instruction regarding The ECO-WORTHY 120W Foldable Panel Kit September 29, 2021 . Eco-worthy Application #88553168. Load ports often offer additional controls, such as timers. Rated Discharge Current: 60A; Battery Voltage: 12V/24V auto; Max Capable Solar Panel Input Power: 1080W/12V & 2160W/24V. ECO-WORTHY 14 Inch Stroke Linear Actuator 12 Volt 330 Pounds Lbs Maximum Lift with Wireless Remote Control Kit L11TGF12V350-TC-1 ECO-WORTHY 14 Inch Stroke Linear Actuator 12 Volt 330 Pounds Lbs Maximum Lift with Wireless Remote Control Kit: Industrial & Scientific Wide selection, competitive prices, fast shipping. Power - Site Power/Batteries/Generators/Solar. There appears to be some switches within the unit that have to be set properly. 1. In the meantime I will be using the chinese PWM until a replacement arrives or I end up buying a better controller as recommended. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. For the regular lead-acid battery, it is charged by controller and you can monitor charging amps and other information on that by hit the red button. http://eco-worthy.com/download/productspecification/5A-15A%20SolarController.pdf. Application Filed: 2019-07-31. No help, no compensation, no nothing. Absolutely AVOID. Eco-Worthy, (). Didn't receive replies anymore. . Dual axis solar tracker controller is a basic component for the dual axis solar tracker system. Wait a few seconds, then press and hold the Xbox button again to turn the controller back on. Terms Size: 100W*2/512Wh Solar Generator This item: ECO LLC Linear Actuator Controller DC8-30V Wireless Remote Motor Control Switch Kit 5A $63.72 $83.19 $18.99 Product description Specifications Input Voltage:8-30V Output Voltage:8-30V Max Amps:5A Prevent Back-connect Protection: Yes Remote Control Distance:Less than 5 meters Control Method:Pointing Control A2. Not up for DIY? Wide Range of Input & Output: Compatible with 12V or 24V DC PV system, it's able to handle maximum of 560W(12V) / 1120W(24V) input solar array, and can draw maximum of 40A output current to battery bank. Our New version portable panel comes with DC connectors, which are fitting with 12V DC Input of power station in market. 4. An easy test is to go out after dark and feel the panels. It is recommended that you prepare the following devices by yourself before installing solar panels. I will be doing that in tomorrow afternoon when time permits. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. Extra 40 OFF, Best Deal For 12V 100Ah Lithium Battery (Code:SOLAR10) | . battery failed a little over 12 months with light use and only a fraction of its recharge cycles. By-Pass diode minimized the impact of shade. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM. There are many brands on the Internet for you to compare: REDARC, Enerdrive, Victron, Projecta, Intervolt and so on. [Lighter and more portable]: Inverters do. It's a good choice for RV, house, workshop and other off-grid system. Can I add more panels with more panels? YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! A3. I do have a load tester, but have not got to that point yet due to checking all the other issues first. Eco Worthy 12v 100ah lithium battery Review - Unboxing & Teardown. There is supposed to be a 5 year manufacturer's warranty on my order but if I can't reach anyone, it's worthless. With a one-button-control LCD display screen, making it easy for you to monitor and adjust your system. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Why my panel cant produce rated amps to charge my power station? Checked the connection points. Dont buy. Claim your profile to access Trustpilots free business tools and connect with customers. Battery symbol at the middle of controller display will show the battery voltage and capacity percentage, each one bar is 25% capacity. Those MC4 blocking diodes could fix that potential issue as well, if placed correctly. Although I received the products so I feel lucky after two months on flexible panel I got bubbles I asked replacement or refund andi went back and forward with two emails without sort the problem.Well actually if I wanted the replacement I had to send 50 pound to don't know who..this is called extorsion!!??? If the battery is the load and it is not charging then it would be a bad battery and not a bad controller. Select "Controller", click "General Controller Settings" and uncheck those boxes too. Monthly Deal | Save extra 10% off at checkout for 100W & 195W Solar Panel Using Discount Code "SOLAR10"! Why my panel cant produce rated amps to charge my power station? When connected, just whatever the battery currently has available. Wouldn't be the first time I saw a DIP switch stuck in the middle and mess everything up. do not buy ,,,you will also be ripped off !!!! I think this is usually more of an issue with a series connection, however. Each panel is rated as follows. We will continue to update the latest manuals. They ignore emails, phone calls, and website contact me. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Basically, it was plug and play out of the box. Regardless, I would suggest an MPPT charge controller. I noticed the charger didnt boot up when I connected the battery (before the controller). It can keep a stable charging current even on cloudy days, making no waste of any sunlight. The remote control comes along with a forward-reverse controller enables distance controlling. Almost all panels cant get perfect environment in reality application, and that lead to panels vary in amps. Easy Wiring: Only 3 steps to connect the inverter with solar panel kit. Since you have tested the panels, and they seem to be outputting the correct amount of power, the problem is likely the charge controller, but could also well be a loose wire connection. Upon testing the panels with voltage meter, I found they only produced 120 watts (at the most in direct Florida sun) NOT 195 watts. Q2. I had it professionally installed. Information provided by various external sources. Mark For: ECO-WORTHY trademark registration is intended to cover the categories of agricultural machinery and attachments therefor, namely, rotary mowers, box scrapers, and three-point attachments; Automatic industrial labeling machines for . You must log in or register to reply here. The notes state the connection order is BATTERY then PANEL. Yes, exactly. It has the ability to ensure optimum performance even in lowlight environment. Q5. The panel frame made of anodized aluminum ensures the stability. I purchased a solar kit from Eco-Worthy about 4 months ago. I sold the items on ebay, and purchased a Renogy system! Well done Eco Worthy, "Crap Support!". I did check the water levels and all looked fine. Is there an on off switch on the controller? 2. A3. Easy installation with pre-drilled hole. Amazon is offering the ECO-WORTHY 100W Solar Panel Kit for $98.79 shipped. Feb 25, 2021 #1 I have a Eco Worthy Solar Panel Kit 100 Watt panel and 20A 12V/24V controller. with a 100 amp load tester for 10 seconds time on each battery. This is one complicate question which couldrelate to many factors. ECO-WORTHY Plug-and-Play 0.8KWH 200 Watt Solar Panel Kit with 512WH Power Station+ LiFePO4 40Ah +12V 600W Inverter +30A PWM Controller Ideal for Home Backup,Outdoors Camping,RV,Emergency Visit the ECO-WORTHY Store 22 ratings $61999 Coupon: Save an extra $50 when you apply this coupon. Turn on the button and wait for the machine to start fully before using. and how can i get that done? Basically, it was plug and play out of the box. They sold me defective panels, i brought two 120w solar panels and they both have laminate problems.I contacted them and they offered 10 refund, what a joke.I asked to return these two panels but Vera said they were unable to arrange a label.I asked for two new replacements to be sent out, their reply - They can not guarantee the quality of two new panels sent out, Wow you don't expect to hear that.lolI asked for a refund but Vera told me there is a bug in eBays refund systemlol what a joke.I got eBay involved and opened a case, they then offered me 50 refund to close the case, hmmm how could they refund me if eBay's refund system is broken.loleBay gave eco-worthy 5 days to email me a returns label which they did not.eBay gave me my money back. Since you have not provided info on the controller I don't know what the load terminals are. Use Energy Pal to have professionals install an offgrid system! 99% Efficient MPPT Technology: Maximum Power Point Tracking technology with a high tracking efficiency of up to 99% and peak conversion efficiency of 98%, 40% more than traditional PWM charge controller. The system never worked and they refused to pick up the units for a refund. Since my last post the original charge controller has failed about an hour later. I will take your advice on checking the panels in the dark to see if they are warm by chance. Connect battery - charge inverter - solar panel. Originally they were very fast to respond when I was asking about a technical issue with the order. Wind generators can be used alone, or they may be used as part of a hybrid system, in which their output is combined with that of photovoltaic. 1~23H-output turn on after sunset and turn off after. I fitted the panel to my motorhome and it's working well. (One tips, please make sure the leads are secure and good. Thanks for the heads up in a few possible issues. ECO-WORTHY 6 String PV Combiner Box (Mental Case) & 63A Circuit Breakers for Solar Panels $132.79Product Design: 6 . Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. are lies, no support once you receive the items. Have you checked all the wire connections? Hi, Eco worthy 100w panel, Eco worthy 30A controller, Ultramax NP38-12 38ah deep cycle battery. I think the controller is supposed to be "smart" enough to detect the state of the battery, but I would have thought that 12.1V would be low enough to trigger the charging circuit. A simple test, is at noon with panels in full sun, brew a pot of coffee, that will present a load, and the charge controllers should try to use every bit of power from the panels. Load output timer control 24H-output turn on all the time. They also deleted my 1 star reviews on thier site. Enhanced Blade: 3 enhanced nylon fiber blades made by precision molding make it lightweight, durable, low noise and low vibration.

Exercise Lionheart 1984 Deaths, Escambia County Schools Alabama, 26 Inch Spoke Wheels For Harley, Luxury Apartments Lakeland, Fl, Articles E