Pistol Frames and Frame Parts for Sale - Rainier Arms It has significant improvements in shape, texture, and overall ergonomics that will give your P320 the superb feel of an expertly hand-sculpted custom gun with a simple grip change. Silcon Carbide for my EDC/Off-Duty pistol and a Stipple job for my Duty pistol, which has now been converted into a Z34 Dragonfly. (1) Rainier Arms on Twitter $119.00 Excellent customer service!!! You must be logged in to join the discussion. Feels good and shoots great. The half moon stipple design on the grip really allows you to get a great purchase and firm grip on your weapon. Totally worth the money, one of the best upgrades for any P320, (1) 98002. All grip modules are available in standard and X-series and carry and full size. $160.00. The extra stippling in the upper area plus throughout the grip definitely makes a difference! Typically both sides leave the gun balanced for usage and indexing points. Wilson Combat is now offering custom pistol performance enhancements for 9/357/40 SIG-SAUER P320/P365 Series handguns. We are proud to participate in SIG Sauer's Law Enforcement / Military If none is provided, the grip will be finished to the EDC standard feel. Returns, Refunds, Exchanges & Website Terms, The pics online do not do these justice at all. The removal of material and texturing on the underside of the trigger guard allows for an indexing point and adds stability for the support hand. I was shocked at how well the laser stippling performs. This is also my EDC gun. SIG P320 Compact Grip Module, Black, No Manual Safety - Shop Wilson Combat Great work! That said, I was very pleased once I got the module. Grip Module for P320 Xseries, tungsten infused | SIG SAUER Got my new grip module very quickly after ordering, took about 30 seconds to install. The texture is what I would call mild aggressive, but it does stay put and it shouldnt destroy your clothing or bare skin. Full Grip Texture (Optional under triggerguard) This is the base modification for grip modules. I will definitely be a repeat customer with Gray Guns. Gen 3 Grip feels so much better. SIG P320F Pro w/ TXG Grip Module - provenoutfitters.com Shipping was quick. I have one on my competition P320X5 and it provides an exceptional grip even in hot summer weather. Quick . I highly recommend this grip. The performance of the laser stippling is phenomenal and doesnt irritate your side. Hello, | Logout. Makes a great gun feel even better. Some shooters prefer the texture on only the support hand side. There are no products listed under this category. Mirzon Enhanced SIG P320 Grip Modules | Full Metal Mayhem Special Pricing on Kimber 1911s, now through Valentine's Day. Rainier Arms on LinkedIn Unwatch, kstiv522 This grip module is going to be used on a P365 with manual safety. Sig Sauer P320. Unwatch, kfreeman30 Kenny Suckow (1) The texture is aggressive enough to provide a firm grip for recoil management with a sub-compact, while being smooth enough to not be harsh on the skin. ~Chris G. aujolee123 (verified owner) October 11, 2020, I built this for my wife because shes now six years cancer free. Modules willoccasionallybe available in Cerakote. I feel much more confident in the handling of this firearm for reloads whether it be tac-reloads or speed reloads, as well as just better overall weapon manipulation. Heavy silicon carbide texture creates a secure, steady, aggressive texture allowing the shooter to maintain control of the firearm with gloves. The color combination looks great. Show . The look and feel is great. Grayguns seems to have found the perfect balance of grip texture. Cart. (verified owner) May 28, 2022. Overall grip feels as secure as many other stipple jobs but without the sharp feel or risk to tearing up clothing. Iv spread the word through several social media outlets. Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Sniper Grey Cerakote finish and Mesh laser stippling package. Jonathan Bagni (verified owner) December 24, 2019. (6) $224.99. I think some of the modules being offered by competitors are merely cosmetic upgrades. Our Fulcrum Trigger will address the trigger pull and we also have sights that made out of quality material that . It looks awesome. MGW carries a vast array of replacement slides, barrels, magazines, sights, grip modules, pins, springs and other small parts for this handgun. Sig Sauer P320 Custom Cerakote Grip Modules - Gun Cuts The result is a laser stippling that becomes unique to that particular module. The texture is rougher than the original X-module. The mild shaping and polishing reduces discomfort on the middle finger of the shooting hand. Cerakote by Ken | Cerakote Sig P250/P320 Grip Module | United States Ordered the black P365 XL module on the last drop thinking it was in stock and ready to ship. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. EnhancedGrip Module for Sig Sauer P320pistol with improved ergonomics and updated look. PF320PTEX Grip Module - Flat Dark Earth. Below, youll see a listing of all aftermarket parts Grayguns has for the SIG P320. (verified owner) September 25, 2021, Fantastic grip. Cerakote is applied by hand, and the finish may wear with holster use. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Service-connected Disabled Veterans, Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn While there were some features I liked about those, the choice of cutaways left me riding the slide stop with my thumb which is a non-starter in an emergency situation. Quick view Choose Options. Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Burnt Bronze Cerakote finish and Tetris laser stippling package. Many parts sold by Grayguns - including but not limited to triggers, trigger kits, internal components and spring kits - are intended for installation by a qualified armorer or gunsmith who is familiar with the firearm. Ensure you read ourReturns, Refunds, Exchanges & Website Terms. Hands down the best grip mod you can get for your Sig Custom Shop FCU build! If your current grip module is not quite doing it for you. Shop SIG SAUER P320 X-Series Grip Module Assembly | Up to $5.00 Off 4.4 Star Rating on 19 Reviews for SIG SAUER P320 X-Series Grip Module Assembly Best Rated + Free Shipping over $49. XCompact The XCompact module is designed to use the Compact or Carry slide. There are no products listed under this category. (verified owner) September 9, 2019. Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Northern Lights Cerakote finish and Mesh Burst laser stippling package. Lakeside Gripworks We are slowly adding items back to our website. I was worried that the grip was not going to match the build that I am doing for my wife, but it looks beautiful. Its been a year and Im sending my summer carry in for the same package. P80 & Wilson Combat available also. Ordered the Sculpted Grip Module for my ZEV Z320 Compact. This grip module, along with the special slide, is responsible for a 50% reduction in muzzle flip from the standard P320! document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); Unwatch, Ray Olegario These are excellent grips. We are a custom shop specializing in Cerakote, aftermarket parts and full custom builds on Sig Sauer P365 & P320. Unwatch, Ronald Daniel The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. The stock Glock 17 fit my hand really well (I thought) but this now feels fantastic. Texture: Havok (Perfect for any use) Cerakote: None (factory black) Please note, the X Series P320 grip modules DO NOT fit the 45 ACP FCU of the SIG P320. Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Burnt Bronze Cerakote finish and Hex laser stippling package. Zev has done two grip jobs for me. Choose a barrel, add an optic, even change your pins and the color of the fiber on your sites. Watch Reduction of the hump on the backstrap of the frame making it straight flat line from the beavertail section to the bottom of the frame prior to texturing. Clearance; Knives; . Shayne Bermudez All other modifications are consistent across all other models. Add your grip module(s) to your cart on this page, thenadd the service to your order. A double undercut of the trigger guard allows the same comfort with the shooting hand that the single undercut gives you, with the ability for a higher hold on the frame of the pistol with the support hand. 1. Zev Technologies has the answer to the grip discomfort, a simple grip job that will adjust the feel of the frame to make a more comfortable fit to the owner's hand. Will be ordering again for my VTac. Available in: - Black - Tungsten Gray - Burn Bronze - Magpull FDE (same as AXG Scorpion) Will work with the following slides (9mm, 40sw & .357 only) P320 Full Size, M17/M18 (for M17/M18 needs to be modified with cutouts for safeties, or safeties need to be removed) Warranty provided by product manufacturer. Service your Sig P320 pistol with quality OEM and aftermarket parts/components to ensure a solid performance . (verified owner) October 27, 2021. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. I also have one on my P365. (verified owner) April 13, 2020. Fdez Werx (All work is completed on a customer supplied Grip Module) $100.00 X-Series Grip Module * Select your Grip Module X-Carry Kev2020 It was a little pricey, but it came with the mag release already installed which is about a $15 add on. Can wait to hit the range. Youll see from the photo that the quality is excellent. The modifications are not permanent and all revolve around the unique Fire Control Unit. The XSeries grip modules. Many claim its light stippling but it feels really good in my hand and the shape suits me better than the Wilson Combat. It is a versatile texture used for home defense, range usage, and competitions. We also carry a wide array of factory and aftermarket parts to help you build or customize your P365 or P320. See what different Cerakote options look like on it, or add one of our own slides. Sale price One cool thing I had not anticipated is that with the greater grip of the surface it is much easier to keep my hand higher on the frame and therefore more able to negate muzzle flip.

If you're wondering, the regular silicon carbide doesn't hurt your hands or cause rubbing at all. (verified owner) April 4, 2020. (0) (verified owner) March 22, 2022. Also the laser sculpting and stippling that is done by gray guns is top notch- You definitely get a better purchase on the grip over stock, it also looks killer too! 5. It will fit 9mm, .40, and .357 SIG P320 uppers. ESTIMATED LEADS LISTED ON SERVICE PAGES. In addition, laser stippling (when available) also improves the grip texture and feel of the firearm! . For example, it states, If you install any parts into or onto your gun, including grips or grip modules they may not be eligible for return., Top notch quality with attention to detail. Show everythingShow all reviewsShow helpful positive reviewsShow helpful negative reviewsShow unanswered questions, mister.gerardo.dorado Rainier Arms on Google I bought the X-Carry module primarily to add a customized look to my gun. The Wilson Combat SIG-SAUER P320 Polymer Grip Module features: Caliber Availability - 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 SIG. Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Northern Lights Cerakote finish and Tetris laser stippling package. Best Grip Module modification on the Market! Gun Cuts LLC is a full service custom firearm manufacturer. I order a p320 laser- sculpted grip modular x-Compact in sniper gray. Something wrong with this post? SIG P320 CUSTOM SHOP. **, **Due to ITAR Regulations, the exportation of firearms, ammunition, and firearm accessories is heavily regulated in the U.S. We are not registered with Department of State as an exporter, therefor we cannot ship any of our products outside the U.S. We cannot and will not ship to a freight forwarder who then ships outside the U.S. All the features of the P320 Full size Romeo 1 Pros with the added benefit of the weighted grip module. Grip Module Work (Sig P320) - Agency Arms SIG Sauer P320 Custom Works Program - Guns and Ammo 4. All large frame models that come in for work are textured to the bottom of the grip. Great feel, great look and great price. 99% of what we do is made to order. The Wilson Combat SIG-SAUER P320 Polymer Grip Module features: Caliber Availability - 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 SIG. The Sig Sauer P320 is built for customization, add one of our Cerakoted grip module to complete your firearm. If we have any that are ready to ship and in stock, it will be noted as such. We offer a large inventory of ready to ship custom grip modules, and special order custom grip modules. The quality of work is awesome and the package was delivered faster than I anticipated. Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Titanium Cerakote finish and Hex 4 Sided laser stippling package. (3) However it does have considerably better grip then the stock x series grip. I feel its one of the sexiest grip modules out there, high quality product and top tier craftsmanship. (0) The work was done much faster than I thought it would be. Black modules are the standard black factory (OEM) color, Tan modules are the factory (OEM) tan color. I just received my sniper gray X Compact grip module and I am extremely satisfied. If you have questions, contact Grayguns or someone familiar with the P320. If you receive a grip module with defects or blemishes, let us know. CLICK the button below to start building now. The most comfortable pistol grip on the market Sig Sauer P320 is not just a pistol - it is a truly modular platform. I really like the way it looks. Some modules listed already include the manual safety cut. The XSeries grip modules will not work with magazines showing SIG Sauer on the baseplate. Social media greatly limits our ability to reach customers. No change to the finger grooves, keeps the frame at the same girth, height of finger grooves factory, and postioning of the fingers. Please double-check your item's features and compatibility to ensure that these selections are compatible with your equipment. Grip Module overall weight is 13.3oz. Not only does it look like another more expensive gun, the improvement in the grip is phenomenal. Watch Fast shipping, CHRISTOPHER MENDOZA Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Tungsten Cerakote finish and Hex laser stippling package. It isnt pointy and doesnt necessitate gloves, but I can see this causing some irritation rubbing against sensitive skin. Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Titanium Cerakote finish and Hex laser stippling package. SIG P320 Carry Grip Module, Black, No Manual Safety - Shop Wilson Combat

Wellsville Hybrid Mattress, Vagus Nerve Pressure Point Ear, Shannon Allman Net Worth, God Loves A Trier Saying Origin, Articles C