Facility: Adult Membership Fitness Club. Chelsea Piers Connecticut is looking for qualified individuals in the Stamford, CT area to join our Athletic Club Membership Sales Team full-time! Rogers used his experience from planning the New York location to design the Stamford facility, complete with its two hockey rinks, 12 squash courts, seven tennis courts, 14,000 square feet of gymnastics training space, a 100-yard indoor artificial turf field, a 12,000-square-foot adventure center and an Olympic-sized pool. As the owner of the site, I, Pam, follow a health-conscious lifestyle. The club offers a variety of membership options to suit your needs. They also have a great restaurant for dinner. 401 (K) contribution and matching. They offer different packages, but we went with teh everything package that had Chelsea Piers shirts for each child, cake, pizza, beverages, balloons and hour and half of fun!! 5,063 were here. Are you interested in trying out Chelsea Piers Fitness or signing up? Chelsea Piers Fitness memberships cost between $200 and $350 depending on membership level and location. NBC Sports' personal property taxes are still being determined. If youre smart, people-oriented, want to grow and develop professionally and have a passion . Chelsea Piers Connecticut: Stamford's Top Family Fitness Complex Radio Times - February 1117 2023 | PDF All Chelsea Piers Fitness memberships come with a 7-day guarantee. Marcoux, who got her start with Chelsea Piers 18 years ago, was general manager of its field house at the New York facility on the Hudson River and ran several programs there before coming to Stamford. Here is the email I received from a membership advisor after I explained to him that I had been bulk emailed 6 times in a week and half. It is also worth noting that the Zero Initiation Fee is a current promo, and new members might expect to pay approximately $250 per new member during sign-up. 2023 Chelsea Piers. Memberships include one complimentary session with a coach in Personal Training, Pilates or Swimming. Mind blowing place and very friendly staff tops it off. Photo ID required. For example, at the time of this writing, the gym was offering a $7 initiation fee, which was said to be a $600 value. Full-time + 1. The Sports Center at Chelsea Piers is known as one of Manhattans most prominent gyms, located in the heart of New York City next to One World Trade Center. What Does Chelsea Piers Membership Include? Photo ID required. Chelsea Piers Connecticut - Stamford, CT - Yelp Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate. Situated on Piers 59, . Most gyms charge additional fees for classes, whereas the majority of member offerings are free at Chelsea Piers CT. in 5 reviews, Did not use the entire facility, only the tennis courts. in 2 reviews, Aquatics program seems good but I was not crazy for the open swim and water park until my son could swim. in 2 reviews. If there is any activity you can't find here I'm sure you'll find something else in the meantime. This spacious facility has plenty for everyone, from beginners to avid athletes. Explore Training Best In Class Classes Unlimited Group Fitness Classes included in your membership. It's definitely brought business. Our team consists of Registered Dietitians, Nutrition Coaches, and Chefs. Chelsea Piers provides professional referees, first-class management, scheduling, and a state-of-the-art, air-conditioned facility right in Stamford, CT. Sign up today! Required fields are marked *. Chelsea Piers Fitness memberships cost between $200 and $350 depending on membership level and location. With an indoor sand volleyball court, a six-lane 25-yard swimming pool, a boxing ring, three basketball courts, and much more there is always something for you inside this gym. They're reliving their hockey days," said Marcoux, adding that the environment encourages interaction. 19 Reviews #5 of 10 Fun & Games in Stamford Fun & Games, Game & Entertainment Centers, Sports Complexes 1 Blachley Rd, Stamford, CT 06902-0002 Save BriGer2 1 1 Membership advisors are desperate and unprofessional Review of Chelsea Piers Connecticut Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile See Membership Benefits Become a member Schedule A Tour Explore Our Offerings Locations With clubs in Chelsea, Downtown Brooklyn and Stamford, CT, there's a "just right" facility for everyone. Lifting weights has many benefits for our bodies, including increased bone density, Club 33 Membership Cost (Extensive Guide). 93% of travelers recommend this experience. The club offers a club, platinum, corporate, student, weekend or senior membership, each with their own inclusions. "It was one of my best professional experiences seeing it come together and seeing people use it for the first time.". "He didn't say a word, but he came back a couple months later," Fowler said, and only then did he know that the man on the tour was from NBC Sports. It is alive with positive energy and a place where people can feel inspired to maintain a healthier, happier and more active lifestyle. Also, you can choose from circuit training or strength exercises in order to stay fit. Chelsea Piers offers recreational activities for children and adults of all ages who are looking for a weekend, after-school or weekday activity. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. If you are not satisfied after seven days, you are welcome to a refund. The gym offers promotions to make it more affordable. Chelsea Piers, located at the Stamford, Connecticut, offers a dual-rink facility that operates seven days a week, welcoming skaters of all ages and ability levels for ice hockey, league play, figure skating, general skating, birthday parties and more. The daycare space at our local Y is bigger! Extended hours. What attractions are near Chelsea Piers Connecticut? 2023 Hearst Media Services Connecticut, LLC, For sale: 90-year-old Stamford horse farm, horses included, 1700s Stamford home mixes old with new, on the market for $2.1M, $5.9M CT estate has indoor basketball court, bowling lane, New Canaan home inspired by 1920s architect listed for $3.8M, Campbell (opinion): How I came around on getting flu shot, Benny Goodman's former Stamford home on the market for $1.3M, Paul Simon and Edie Brickell sell New Canaan estate for $10.8M, Stamford home overlooking Long Island Sound listed for $4M, Stamford Stop & Shop property sold, but supermarket to remain, Stamford waterfront compound with 2 homes, 5 cottages sells $8.4M, NBC Sports Group International Broadcast Center, State investigator finds Stamford schools discriminated against Westhill teacher during pandemic, UConn women's basketball sophomore Caroline Ducharme leaves Big East Tournament game with head injury, After fleeing war and grief in Ukraine, refugees have found acceptance at a Stamford 'English Cafe', Bridgeport man broke into Norwalk homes while families slept inside, warrants said, No. I cannot comment about the Jump and Climb space, the indoor fields, or the aquatic space, although again, most of the water slides/fun stuff is for kids over 5. Procter & Gamble took care in maintaining the property, Aubuchon said, but the prospects of another entity using it as a manufacturing facility were dim. Select Membership - Chelsea Piers HOURS HOLIDAY HOURS Sky Rink Pier 61 212.336.6100 website Facility: 2 year-round, Indoor Ice Skating Rinks. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. What hotels are near Chelsea Piers Connecticut? Campers play lacrosse at Chelsea Piers Connecticut on Tuesday, July 9, 2013. Chelsea Piers Connecticut hiring Membership Sales Assistant in Stamford Chelsea Piers Connecticut employs more than 300 people, and the adjoining NBC Sports, which recently consolidated its operations and brought 500 workers from facilities in New York, Philadelphia and Stamford to the old Clairol property, have been a boon to the city's coffers. Chelsea Piers jobs in Stamford, CT - Indeed 2. If fitness isnt really what youre after but would love some company during workouts then consider Junior or Senior Fitness Passes. ,and a lot of the pool area for water polo teams . Join Chelsea Piers Fitness | Club Locations in Chelsea, Brooklyn "We get lots of teams from Chelsea Piers -- Frisbee teams and a lot of hockey teams. The summer camps held here are spectacular. Subtenants include BlueStreak Sports Training, Flywheel Sports, Stamford Hospital's Orthopedic and Spine Institute, Chelsea's Table restaurant and the Overlook Bar and Grill. Explore Classes Safety First Safety Standards That being said, the facility looked very clean, there were lots of restrooms, a cafe separate from the activities and plenty of staff people wandering around. Chelsea Piers, NBC Sports making their mark on Stamford 16. The only negative was our grandson lost the game. I gave Chelsea Piers Ct one star for the following reasons: I decided to go when I heard, through word of mouth, how fun it is for kids. !Name is Joe LaFave. Its no wonder it has consistently ranked as one of or the best gyms in New York. On the other hand, according to another member, the corporate rate is only $70. To cancel your Chelsea Piers Fitness membership, you must first acquire the Membership Cancellation Form. The monthly costs, depending on the membership, is said to be anywhere from $142 to $230 per month. The facility is the home of the Premier League soccer studio shows, as well as production of NHL Live, NHL Overtime, F1 Extra, Formula One Racing, Pro Football Talk and NBC Sports.com digital. I train every day and do CrossFit, Olympic Lifting, Strength training and Muay Thai. CLOSED NOW. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. These memberships are cheaper than single-day passes but come with some restrictions, such as only being able to enter during certain hours of operation (for example 8 am 5 pm).

How Long Does A Penguins Game Last, Articles C