Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 Bohanan's Prime Steaks and Seafood The Main Dining Room. For my birthday I wanted all my girls and grandkids to meet their great grand mother who lives in San Antonio! She was able to answer all of our very specific questions about the steaks and we were all thoroughly impressed. It was her birthday as well! Map updates are paused. Bohanan's Catering can elevate any large gathering. The Bar Room is equipped for meetings and presentations, with a large flat-screen HDTV and computer connections. Proceeded upstairs for dinner and seated in the section overlooking Houston Street and the Majestic Theater. Great atmosphere, the ambiance is fancy nice and romantic definitely set the occasion for Valentines dinner. Still expensive but not special. Spring break trip with teens! Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood: Needs to Enforce a Dress Code - See 1,781 traveller reviews, 388 candid photos, and great deals for San Antonio, TX, at Tripadvisor. Bohanans is equally and experience as it is not just a restaurant. Bohanan's Prime Steaks and Seafood, San Antonio. Restaurant Info Bohanan's Prime Steaks and Seafood Restaurant - San Antonio, , TX This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. over a year ago Reviewed this restaurant SHARIG271 Shoreacres 1 Vote I would say business casual. Needs to Enforce a Dress Code - Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood Here we are paying over $450 for dinner for two as we sit next to people wearing jeans and t-shirts. It simply isnt special anymore. Making a comeback with a caliber of team like Joe Gibbs Racing, however, perhaps the better term is "expectations . You are treated with the classic steakhouse service right from the get-go. Private party contact Jenny Rabb: (888) 712-8774 Location 219 East Houston Street, Suite 275, San Antonio, TX 78205 Sgt franki sast. There's supposed to be but when I was there people wore shorts, baseball caps, and flip-flops. Thanks, dressing up will be a nice change for me too, usually in shorts when on vacation. Bohanan's Prime Steaks & Seafood | San Antonio TX - Facebook Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood: Needs to Enforce a Dress Code - See 1,785 traveler reviews, 395 candid photos, and great deals for San Antonio, TX, at Tripadvisor. Step it up Bohanans or people like me and my husband will be dining at Flemings. The food is not as fine. The experience in the restaurant felt rushed. Bohanan's is the perfect place to make your special event one to remember. We plan to visit more often. Can't wait to go back. Food fantastic! Looks like it's going to be hot next week, not much different from Tennessee. Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood Questions & Answers 1,800 Reviews Ranked #11 of 4,968 Restaurants in San Antonio N7664VBmi. Members who are extremely knowledgeable about this destination and answer travellers questions frequently. NOW OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK Hours:Sunday Thursday, 5 pm 9 pmFriday & Saturday, 5 pm 10 pm. It was our daughters 9th birthday! Lovey dinner and food was on point. 8, 2022. Hours: . Dazzle them with the Bohanan's experience legendary cuisine, elegant ambiance, and flawless service. What's the dress code for Bohanan's steakhouse ? San Antonio Tourism San Antonio Hotels San Antonio Bed and Breakfast San Antonio Vacation Rentals Add to cart. Dress code - San Antonio Forum - Tripadvisor Do they still serve bananas foster, and is it served tableside? Needs to Enforce a Dress Code - Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood, San Fri, Sat 17:0023:00, AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, The Courtyard Room is well equipped for meetings, seminars, and presentations, with a 92-inch roll-down screen, HD projector, laptop connections for presentations, laser pointer, and handsome cherrywood podium. Lovely place for a special dinner. Does Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood take reservations? Step it up Bohanans or people like me and my husband will be dining at Flemings. Service was attentive and prompt except one person's side dish came out halfway through the meal but they removed the charge for that side from the bill. 219 East Houston Street, San Antonio, TX 78205 Directions +12104722600 View Website View Menu About Bohanan's Prime Steaks & Seafood Cuisine Steak, Seafood, American, Cafe, Contemporary Meals Lunch, Dinner Price $30-$50 Attire Casual Alcohol Available Parking Valet Delivery No Takeout Yes Reservations Yes Vegetarian Options Yes Gluten Free Options We love Bohanans but this was not the best experience. San Antonio Tourism San Antonio Hotels San Antonio Guest House San Antonio Holiday Homes My wifes steak was undercooked and the waiter took so long to come back she chose to eat it. MonThu, Sun 17:0021:00 Because San Antonio is a casual city I would think they wouldn't turn people away because of the way they were dressed. Bohanans was recommended to us by our seat mate on the flight to San Antonio, who said they served one of the best steaks hes ever had. San Antonio is casual at all times. Service level was a little too lax for my taste. The food is well worth it, so good!!!!! ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-33645221', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Riverwalk. I've eaten at Bohanan's a few times for both lunch and dinner and have worn nice jeans and a nice top. 219 E Houston St 2nd Floor, San Antonio, TX 78205-1854 +1 210-472-2600 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (406) Travelers' Choice RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Mentioned in Love Is in the Air! "/> dapper timespan. Bohanan's Prime Steaks and Seafood is located steps away from the Majestic Theatre, and a short walk from the Buckhorn Saloon and Museum, The Alamo, River . Fill Houston St. with Jazz at Bohanan's Sat., Sept. 16, 4-6 p.m. 2017 . over a year ago Answer 3 answers Add your answer Posting guidelines More questions about this restaurant 4 Answers Are young children in a high chair welcome? Although we felt out of place because the waiters were in suits and white table clothes. Awesome Experience - Bohanan's Bar, San Antonio Traveller Reviews 68,637 were here. It was evident they pay very close attention to the local Gentry, they just shouldnt do it to the detriment of the rest of us. Bohanan's Steak Sandwich . Great service and great food. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Did not taste homemade. 10 250 . San Antonio, TX 78205, US; Phone: 210-472-2600; Website: http . Dinner | Best Steakhouse San Antonio | Seafood Near Me There were many others dressed nicer (but that's usually the case for me :)). JDK-8141210 : Very slow loading of JavaScript file with recent JDK Bohanan's Bar: Awesome Experience - See 109 traveller reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for San Antonio, TX, at Tripadvisor. Smart casual during the day and business attire preferred in the evening. Dress Code: Business Casual. Seats on the couch and upholstered chairs in the bar area were squishy and uncomfortable. I would say business casual or higher. I stopped in here for lunch and ended up coming back for drinks and dinner -- the place is that good! Bohanan's recipes are on menu at her son's restaurant - mySA I agree with tejashombre !!!!! The server downstairs told me the scotch menu is years out of date. Bohanan's Prime Steak & Seafood Menu and Prices Best date night in a long time. I loved the eclectic atmosphere! a127f root u3. It was an delicious meal and the service was second to none. I would say business casual. bohanan's san antonio dress code - bbjtoysandbeauty.com Revealing America's Most Romantic Restaurants | TripAdvisor Blog tripadvisor.com By Tripadvisor Food and ambience That book is so thick, I doubt they have it online. 219 E Houston St Fl 2 San Antonio, TX 78205. We will be enjoying leftover take-home dishes tonight. I loved the eclectic atmosphere! more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Needs to Enforce a Dress Code - Review of Bohanan's Prime Steak and www.lcpdfr.com. I was there last Thursday for drinks in business casual (it's either that or shorts for me!) Caprese salad was very good. San Antonio. 219 E. Houston St. (St. Mary's St.) San Antonio, TX 78205 210-472-2600 Make Restaurant Reservations View Website Map Cuisine: Steakhouse / Seafood Creative cocktails meet luxurious steaks and seafood in downtown's haute haven for the well-heeled. Is there a dress code? - tripadvisor.com.sg We loved our experience! Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood Dinner Appetizers Colossal Lump Crabmeat Cocktail A Classic French-Grilled Oysters House Specialty Jumbo Lump Crab Cake Served with Rmoulade Shrimp Cocktail Served with a Spicy Cocktail Sauce Sweet and Spicy Kurobuta Bacon Thick Sliced Maple and Pepper Glazed Seared Sashimi Grade Tuna Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. I also recommend they trade some of the non-servicing floor management and add servers. Nice view of the river" (it's fine to get a little more dressed up for the evening meal) . The service was exquisite assure our needs were very well met and the attention to detail is impecable! San Antonio. Bohanans is the perfect place to make your special event one to remember. Walk Ins: Yes. When we got upstairs, even though the restaurant was half empty, we were seated closest to the kitchen where servers mingled too close all night. At Bohanan's we've blended Texas spirit with Old World charm, creating a space that pays tribute to the traditions of the past with a sense of pride. Bohanan's Prime Steak & Seafood Menu Prices at 219 E Houston St, San Agree business casual is the right attire however during the hot San Antonio Summer a smart resort casual attire would work. We offera range of creative catering and event options for groups who want to enjoy the classic architecture of our rooms. I wanted to make sure a jacket wasn't required. My son will be in his Air Force Uniform. Bohanans fame is founded on sublimely tender prime beef grilled over fragrant mesquite wood. Made the experience! Bohanan's Gift Card - shop Bohanans 219 E. Houston St., Suite 275, 210-472-2600, bohanans.com. $15 OFF Bohanans Prime Steak & Seafood Coupons & Promo Deals - San Antonio, TX December 2022 - Click for $15 off Bohanans Prime Steak & Seafood Coupons in San Antonio, TX. Most of the food was delicious but a couple of entrees were a tad overdone. 13 years ago. Openings: Dinner Tues.-Sat. Bohanan's fame is founded on sublimely tender prime beef grilled over fragrant mesquite wood. Great place! Features Valet parking Dress code: Business casual Full bar Great Wine List Don't know if official or not, but business casual is certainly in order, Hotels near San Fernando De Bexar Cathedral. The perfect balance of spicy and sweet, these peppers are especially delicious paired with cream cheese on toasted crostini bread. NOW OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEKRestaurant Hours:Sunday Thursday, 5 pm 9 pmFriday & Saturday, 5 pm 10 pm, NOW OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEKBar Downstairs Hours:Sunday Thursday, 5 pm 10 pmFriday & Saturday, 5 pm 11 pm, 2021 Bohanan's Prime Steaks and Seafood | All rights reserved. Bohanan's in San Antonio - Restaurant | Frommer's $50.00. Line-caught from day boats, our Hawaiian Big Eye Ahi Tuna is 1++ Sashimi Grade the finest available. Really enjoyed the red snapper. Please fill out this email form to connect with BISSELL Rental consumer support team for questions on our carpet cleaning products. Stuck in a small room which was less attractive than the rest of the restaurant. Fri, Sat 17:0022:00 If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The service and food are second to none. I had a rib-eye with the scallop and crab cream sauce, my wife had red snapper. Service is always impeccable, and food was top notch. What is graduation from Lackland AFB like? Foodies in the dining party will be thrilled by the Wheeler Rooms kitchen window, which provides a rare view of the inner workings of a renowned restaurants heart the kitchen. Peggy Brasher Bohanan. Administration: Bohanans@aol.com Comments: BohanansComments@aol.com Catering: BohanansCatering@aol.com TELEPHONE: 210.472.2600 CATERING: 210.885.0538 BOHANAN'S PRIME STEAKS & SEAFOOD 219 East Houston Street San Antonio, TX 78205 At our tables or yours, we have what you're craving. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. 5 great surf-and-turf, steak and lobster combos at San Antonio What other tableside services are offered? Really enjoyed the red snapper. Is there a dress code? Apparently not enforced. Nice pair of khakis with a dress shirt and jacket, or sub jeans with the jacketyou'll be comfortable and fir in well. Next time we're in town we will definitely go back. You would also fit in if you wear a business suit. Peggy's on the Green Restaurant - Boerne, , TX | OpenTable There is nothing wrong here, but the things that set them apart were not present in my last visit. (it's fine to get a little more dressed up for the evening meal) . When you cant be at Bohanans, B@Home. AAA Four Diamond rating and Wine Spectators Best of Award of Excellence. Best fried oysters near King William, San Antonio, TX Hotels near San Fernando De Bexar Cathedral. Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood Questions & Answers 1,803 Reviews Ranked #10 of 4,978 Restaurants in San Antonio N7664VBmi. Email Us - BISSELL Rental Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Cocktails, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Outdoor Smoking Area, Private Room, Takeaway, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Chopped Artisan Romaine Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes Duck-Fried Croutons and Aged Parmesan, Chef's selection of artisan cheeses sourced internationally All Cheeses served with Crackers Grilled Bread and appropriate Sweets and Savories, Available in 12 oz 16 oz 24 oz Bone in Ribeye, Served with Sesame Seaweed Salad, House made Ponzu, Asian Aioli, Natural Pickled Ginger, and Wasabi, Baby Iceberg Lettuce Served "Open Face" with Blue Cheese Dressing and Crumbled Bacon Pieces, Chopped Artisan Romaine, Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, Duck-Fried Croutons and Aged Parmesan, Vine-ripened Heirloom Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, Spanish Manchego Cheese, Hydroponic Lettuce, Aged Balsamic Vinegar, Truffle Oil and Flor de Sal, Pulled Mesquite-Grilled Chicken, Avocado, Cilantro, Tortilla Strips, Monterey Jack Cheese, Made with Rich, Slow Simmered Veal Stock, Three Aged Cheeses, and House Croutons, Allen Brothers - The Great Steakhouse Steaks, Available in 7 oz, 11 oz, 18 oz Bone in Filet, Available in 12 oz, 16 oz, 24 oz Bone in Ribeye, Available in 12 oz, 16 oz, 24 oz Bone In Dry Aged NY Strip, Served with Sauce Barnaise, Duchesse Potatoes, Jumbo Asparagus and Hollandaise Sauce, Preserved Lemons and Fresh Herbs on Braised Leeks, Served with Whole Grain Mustard / Demi-Glace, Our seafood is flown in fresh three times a week. The food is well worth it, so good!!!!! more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Yes, it is smart business casual. For detailed hours of operation, please contact the store directly. Excellent all around experience thank you Rick B!!!! B's is very nice but you would fit in if you wear a shirt with a collar (even a polo/golf shirt), nice jeans and decent shoes. Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood - San Antonio, TX Just set the table and get ready. Bohanan's Prime Steak & Seafood Menu and Prices 1 Location in 1 State 4.4 Bohanan's Prime Steak & Seafood Near Me TX Bohanan's Prime Steak & Seafood Menu and Prices Click to order online Appetizers Fresh Vegetables & Sides From the Mesquite Grill Salads Seafood Classics Soups Suggested Additions It's graduation weekend and they must stay in uniform Is the dress code enforced at the bar in the evening ? Menu - Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood - San Antonio - Yelp Showcase for sergeantfranki# 2708 San Andreas State Troopers EUP and Livery packagePurchase the EUP here https . Bohanan's 219 E. Houston St., San Antonio, TX 78205 Our Rating Neighborhood Central/Downtown Hours Mon-Sat 11am-2pm and 5-10pm (until 11pm Fri-Sat); Sun 5-10pm. Enjoy live entertainment from South Texas Jazz on Friday & Saturday Evenings! Alternatively, you may use, Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood Questions & Answers. Shuttle services from Austin airport to San Antonio. Is Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood currently offering delivery or takeout? Bohanan's Prime Steaks and Seafood Dining Spaces or Locations. Walk Ins: Yes. Smart casual during the day and business attire preferred in the evening. MonThu, Sun 17:0022:00 Quick bite: Part country, part country club, this Boerne extension of chef Mark Bohanan's San Antonio . Lovey dinner and food was on point. At our tables or yours, we have what youre craving. Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood - Tripadvisor Ask TheUnpublishedCritic about Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood, Ask Vandertraveler about Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood, Ask Saloumeh M about Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood, Ask dt277 about Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood, Ask MellieMc1 about Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood. Bohanan's Prime Steaks and Seafood Restaurant - OpenTable Had dinner there last night with a party of 13. Mom's Candied Jalapeos a Bohanan's Favorite - shop Bohanans Guests do tend to dress up in the evenings. Reviews on Fried Oysters in King William, San Antonio, TX - La Margarita Restaurant & Oyster Bar, Bliss, Bourbon Street Seafood Kitchen, Biga On The Banks, Landry's Seafood House Bohanan's Prime Steak & Seafood Menu and Price Order Online Appetizers Salads Show More Store Location on Map View Map Use Map Navigation We were not disappointed. Tender, Juicy, Mesquite-grilled Beef Piled High on a Toasted Ciabatta Roll with Caramelized Onions, Whole Grain Mustard, Ripe Tomatoes, & Melted Gruyere, Served with .

List Of Theranos Employees, Summer Tompkins Walker Net Worth, Marty Cohen Obituary, Joann Williams Obituary, Articles B