Goosefeather to Bluepaw foreseeing her destiny. Oakheart asked "not yet but I'll eat" Mosskit meowed and took a small fish beside Oakheart and began to eat. But the storm was no doing of ours. Leafpool opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. She doesn't drive him off her territory but why? . "Oakheart." "Thanks Bluestar." "You are my moon." Leopardkit: Jellybeans taste delicious!!!!!!!!!!! Spottedleaf let out a mrrow of laughter. They can have a father if you want. (jumps in) AHHHH! I'm sorry Redtail, but I can't give faith or hope. "Firestar needs to use his mind, not his heart to find out the true deputy." "Shes old and sick, soon Mistyfoot will become leader." Stone: COME FROM MY RING! And I doubted it myself, when fire raged through our camp. Bluestar x oakheart || inspired by: @WarriorStar634 - YouTube I wish they could. And what was probably more real to him than either; the gifted leader who had done what she felt was best and borne the pain of it alone. "It's good to see you again," Bluestar mewed. You will be a great leader. Goosefeather: Bluekit You're going to be killed by a monster . Snowkit: Shouldn't you clean up the disease? "You." In the prologues of some of the warrior cat books, Bluestar and Oakheart keep appearing together, so they are probably mates in StarClan and still love each other. AmazingWarriorCats. Bluefur/Oakheart (Warriors) - Works | Archive of Our Own I am just a gazer that watches nothing. (He dismisses her). Why? Once Firestar dies my Clan will die out or be over-run with the other Clans just to get more territory!" Wiki User. List of known inhabitants, StarClan are the deceased warrior ancestors of the Clans who live on in spirit form after dying, and watch over the living Clan cats. "Goodbye Cinderpelt." Leafpool cried softly. Do you want to come? Unpopular Opinion: Bluestar's arc would have been more - Reddit Fireheart always was the fire that saved our Clan and I was proud. "Very good." "But you have the hope inside my darling, I can feel it." What if Bluestar and Patchpelt fell in love? | Warrior Cats Amino "Bluestar. Firestar is loosing many lives." Welcome to the Warriors Wiki! "Her mother a leader, now she'll be a leader." Stonefur looked down at the Clans. It was after Rusty was named Firepaw that. Medicine cat of ThunderClan when Firestar first joins ThunderClan. She'd like to see you." "But a hidden mother" Yellowfang shot Bluestar an angry glance. "Everyone forgives you" She meowed quietly. Bluestar shook her head. Leopardkit and Patchkit: (Attacks Pinestar). I dont want to, its you. As she let her eyesight adjust, she bent down to lap at its crystal depths. The whole Clan sits vigil for him, and Bluestar is especially distraught. Short stories about all your favourite warrior cats and some may even tell you about their points of view. Bluestar touched noses with the former medicine cat and she started to glow, she then dissapeared into a small light and was gone. I watched Firestar give Scourge the final blow, Scourge fell to the ground and BloodClan scattered hearing, Scourge had died. Top 10 Best Warrior Cat Couples - TheTopTens Moonflower licked the tear. Come over to Moonflower! NOW be quiet now and go to sleep! Stonetail asked "I sleep with Oakheart" Bluestar meowed "you know Bluestar sometimes I disapproved you and Oakheart's relationship" Moonflower said and Bluestar sighs "we truly loved each other, now that we're in Starclan we can be together again we know that we broke the warrior code but we still love each other. I'm going to teach you how to hunt! Forever gone" "Not gone, but living another life, In the stars." I HAVE A SET OF OIL! Moonflower padded up to her. "Im happy to see you, but also sad. The piercing blue eyes of beloved Bluestar will have you snuggling up to her as if she's a real kittypet. Rosetail smiled. LET'S CONTINUE Sorry!!!! Elastic closure band, pen loop and 80 lined pages. Bluestar turned and noticed Thrushpelt. "My darling, the Clan has not failed, but yet is opening to something new." You will be Firestar, the light of ThunderClan. Consider creating an account! Oakheart yowled. (Go to StarClan). The following is a list of gifts Bluestar has granted during nine lives ceremonies: Bluefur; fiercely ambitious, determined to do what was best for her Clan, even if it meant unimaginable sacrifices. See more ideas about warrior cat, warrior cats, warrior cats art. "We will reincarnate Lionheart as the new cat of the prophecy. She looked at him one last time before joining StarClan,his ginger pelt and is horrior struck eyes. #facts #riverclan #shadowclan #starclan #thunderclan #warriorcatfacts #warriorcats #warriorcatsfanfic #warriors #warriorscatfacts #warriorscatsfacts #windclan Bluestar swallowed. Do Not Enter. "Lead her to StarClan, I have a suprise for her." Mumblefoot: Easy! Firestar hissed. Scratch Studio - Bluestar X Oakheart RP "I wish Firestar didn't loose another life, he's lost so many" Oakheart sighed and brushed his muzzle on her cheek. They late get their warrior names, Mistyfoot and Stonefur. [image description: a brown and white tabby cat sits beside ribbon, some is on its head] HIP HIP HOORAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! [3] StarClan was disconnected from the living Clans by Ashfur,[4] however, the connection has since been restored. She knew half of StarClan now hated her. I meowed. Warrior Cat Short Stories! - Bluestar in StarClan - Wattpad Spottedpaw's thoughts when Bluefur gives up her kits. Bluestar had to tell Brambleclaw about his fate and soon StarClan had to move to another sky. They make perfect kits (Stonefur is my 2nd favorite cat in the series!) It was Rosetail. He yowled. Redtail called out. I'll surely make it up to her. Bluestar comitted. Just clear your mind, think about the positive." If we did, would you truly be free? Bluestar stood in front of them all. "Those are cats that you have not met, that will shape your future." 1.6K Favourites. But you have to buy me food from mc kittys! "Thanks" A tear rolled from her eye. 5 Bluestar x Oakheart. Bluestar In StarClan | Warriors Fanfiction | Fandom Blackfoot pinned him and then finally delivered the death blow. Darkstripe was killed when he attacked Firestar, he was killed by Graystripe as he defended his great friend. Every cat was waiting for her. She heard Fireheart,"Bluestar don't go!". Icon Bluestar didn't say a thing. Molepaw he brother, was on his way to lead Honeyfern to StarClan. Bluekit: (gives change to Pinestar) Here you go! "I should've protected your mother instead of Dappletail. Jayfeather's ears perked but Bluestar spoke no more. Yellowfang stared at him blankly. I am Bluestar and I lost faith. Her eyes blazed. "Yeah Maybe you're right". "Oakheart!" A large reddish-brown tom padded toward me and nuzzled me. Forever I am proud." I think I've seen him before. Just remember to come and see me!" Bluestar stared at the three ThunderClan apprentices, Hollypaw, Jaypaw, and Lionpaw from StarClan. You carried the same scent and sometimes, even now, I see my mother in the twitch of your whiskers or the flick of your tail. Warriors: The Return Of The Greatest Heroes - 44. Hollyleaf's Expecting Bluestar | Warrior Cats Wiki | Fandom Everone went back to chatting with their friends and family,but Moonflower and Snowfur walked up to me. I also saw you being a good littermate to your brother who broke his jaw and always support him, so now I'll accept you and Bluestar's relationship" Moonflower meowed gratefully, Oakheart's eyes filled with joy "thank you so much Moonflower" Moonflower gave him a nod and let Stormtail to speak "even if I wasn't a good father and mate but this is all I wanted to say. "Rosetail! Monthly: Let my daughter hear us and smell sleep. I was just trying it," she replied. Leafpool wailed. Bluestar let out a small breath. When Bluefur is made deputy Patchpelt is overjoyed with support for his mate. He did not face her, but the memory of Stormtail's deep blue eyes, much like Bluestar's, was still strong in her mind. "Your Clan.". "Welcome to StarClan." Meowed Sunstar as he finally padded up. "Him and Sandstorm were seperated" She sighed heavily. Are Bluestar and Oakheart mates? - faq.public-welfare.com "They won't! I need to save my Clan. You were a jellybean! as for they were in different clans, a lot of warriors relationships are like that and it doesnt make THAT much of a difference. The grey and white one is Mosskit. Bluekit: (Morphes back to normal) Better. Fireheart will lead the clan, you don't need to worry anymore. List of RiverClan Cats | Annex | Fandom (which is 555 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 001 seeds) yummy! The Blog Monthly is back written by Lil, fresh off the printing press Hello, everyone! Her voice was only available to Jayfeather's mind, slowly her scent wrapped around Jayfeather giving him peace. Third, because I'm in love with Dapplepawa! The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. Awake! "Wait! Bluestar purred. "That doesn't matter, the less they know the better." Bluestar ran her spirit going to the Clans. [5], StarClan are the ancestors of the Clan cats that live in the stars, StarClan sent the blood trail, showing SkyClan where to find the other Clans, StarClan sent Firestar an omen of his reflection turning into a lion, signifying he should lead LionClan against BloodClan in battle, Onestar's leadership ceremony in Winds of Change, The storm that killed Mudclaw was said to have come from StarClan. The Wishful Nights - Book 1: Assassin's Oath. He said. Bluestar asked alomost in tears. I believe in my Clan. Kate believes that everything is forgiven in StarClan. characters by Erin Hunter art by me Image details Image size 1024x768px 575.33 KB 2016 - 2023 Comments 70 Join the community to add your comment. The Hidden Prophecy short story competition: Enter here! There is contradiction in the books about how much influence StarClan has over the living world: The Dark Forest is the opposite of StarClan, a shadowy realm where evil cats reside for eternity, StarClan lives in Silverpelt, the cluster of stars in the sky, The important pond that StarClan cats use to observe their living Clanmates, StarClan's hunting grounds are filled with lush forests and the scent of newleaf, StarClan first appeared to the early settlers after the first battle, ordering them to unite or die, StarClan sent Moth Flight to discover the Moonstone, the Clans' special connection to StarClan, The four Clans interpreted the clear night sky as StarClan's approval for SkyClan leaving the forest, Leafpool discovered the Moonpool, the Clans' special connection in the lake territories, StarClan sent Leafpool an omen of a trail of starry pawprints, signifying that Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw should be together, Since the prophecy did not come from StarClan, they suspected Jayfeather, Lionblaze, and Hollyleaf to be Three, Ashfur's schemes resulted in StarClan being sealed off and Ashfur possessing Bramblestar's body. (Showing all dinosaurs). "Im dead Spottedleaf." Let us welcome Bluestar here." In the middle of the clearing, a clear, shimmering pool of endless blue shone. Hollyleaf had swiped out her paw in the fire of the forest and killed Ashfur on accident, and finally the truth came out. "Yeah, but you can always try. Bluekit: Snowkit, I will destroy Tokyo like Godzilla! After Bluestar sacrificed herself to save ThunderClan, Mistyfoot and Stonefur forgave her, and she ascended to StarClan where she became mates with Oakheart again and reunited with her kin, feeling at peace. "You have a true destiny to live out, a great compassion in your work lies ahead" Not for long Bluestar knew what was going to to happen "But what about the three bright stars I saw?" "Oh Honeyfern, why did you have to get bitten by that snake?" Cats can learn to follow the warrior code, but they cannot always learn to have the compassion and courage that comes from faith. Oh Leafpool What have you done? Description. Mate: Oakheart: Deceased, verified StarClan member Son: Stonefur: Deceased, verified StarClan member Daughters: Mosskit: Deceased, verified StarClan member Mistystar: Deceased, verified StarClan member Foster son: Whitestorm: Deceased, verified StarClan member Mother: Moonflower . Snowfur began dashing to her sister, pushing past cats. StarClan's hunting grounds Quote #9: Bluestar, Oakheart and Fireheart (star) - Wattpad My pelt was shining and my eyes gleamed. Bluestar's world was swirling around her and she was back in StarClan. "I'm going to see Oakheart," she mewed to her kin. Look inside this book! All of your favourite facts and quotes are located right here! Tallstar sighed. Oakheart shook his head. After Spottedleaf received a prophecy, Bluestar invited a young kittypet named Rusty to join ThunderClan, naming him Firepaw, and mentored him. Stop, DON'T CARE! However, after a devastating battle, Moonflower was killed and Stonepelt retired, resulting in Sunfall being Bluepaw's new mentor. Bluestar sighed. I love you, Bluefur. Yellowfang lashed her tail in fury, her pelt bristling. Love can lead a cat so far astray that it becomes too late to turn back. "But it's so early! WARNING!!!! "Hello Mosskit," Bluestar said in a brightened tone. "Stop!" (Climbs above sunflower). "I missed you son." Oakheart said. She could think of only one reason: so that Bluefur could leave the nursery and take over as Clan deputy instead of Thistleclaw. Created by Meks. Stonepelt: It's Stonepelt, do you want a father who doesn't care? Cinderpelt looked at Bluestar and dipped her head. Oakheart meowed. And they had no choice! I think that it's because she is charmed. (Morphes into Godzilla) ROOOOAAAAAAARRRR!!! Bluekit: (wakes up) Oh, precious sister! Heres a small Riverspirit lists characters that had insecurities that affected their lives. Moonflower: Cool. "ThunderClan!" "Thank you Bluestar!" "Good." Oh Oakheart You make everything sound forgiving. Bluestar stood broadly eyes narrowed. Was bluestar there when oakheart died? Thrushpelt padded over to her. "Clear all of that from your mind, and replace it, with life, happiness, bright skies, and hope." Among the StarClan cats, she noticed Moonflower, Stormtail and Snowfur. Dapplepaw: Silence the old cat. OK! Bluestar looked down at her Clan. Bluekit: (Trees through the tree) Wake up! Goosefeather: Going to WindClan, Heatherstar sells sunglasses! "I never thought I would finally find hope" "I always knew you had it" Oakheart padded up. Bluestar (at the time bluefur) finds Oakheart on sunningrocks which at that time was thunderclan territory. StarClan Discovery, a warriors fanfic | FanFiction Hello Bluekit. The fish landed at the RiverClan tom's paws and he killed it with a killing blow. I hope they have a happy life in . "Kits will be kits," Spottedleaf mewed to the medicine cat. He asked. Oakheart stood beside her. okay, so now were going start debating. I'm sorry apprentices, but soon much pain will come Jaypaw was in the StarClan grounds, Bluestar knew he was there but didn't speak of him. Firestar, you and every cat have the choice of whether or not to follow the warrior code. Bluestar shouted and Oakheart turns around then Bluestar pinned Oakheart happily "what's this about?" In Forest of Secrets, Bluestar confesses to Fireheart that she had kits with a RiverClan cat. It's fine! Super soft and the perfect shade of blue-gray, the ThunderClan plush is yours to snap up now. (Cast away). Bluestar asked "he's hunting with Crookedstar over there in the River" Mosskit pointed her tail in the River "have you eat yet?" The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Kate thinks that StarClan only exists because warriors invented them. (He runs before the sunflower he can lick them but he can fall and fall on the sick) MOOOONNNFLOWWWEEERRRRR!!! Bluestar spat pacing around the clearing her pelt glowing with the StarClan shine. Goosefeather gave her a prophecy, though she didn't think much of it. Authors originally said that StarClan and the Tribe of Endless Hunting would not meet again. Thrushpelt smiled also. Study now. Oakheart asked with a little nervous voice "yes. "But he did, he saved your Clan. 258 Comments. I need to be as strong as fire. You see, this couple is amazing. See answer (1) Copy. "Leave me alone Spottedleaf, you're worth nothing, all you do is moon over Firestar" Spottedleaf's pelt bristled. Patchkit: You will be my victim and I will catch you! "You're so weak now! Stonefur grunted. "Each cat will have a destiny to live!" The lighter kitten on top of the darker one is Stonekit (stonefur) the one below him is Mistykit (mistystar). (Cough). Thistlekit, Sweetkit, Rosekit, Goldenkit and Lionkit: That's right? Bluestar whipped his tail off. Bluestar was a leader of ThunderClan in the forest territories. thrushpelt truly loved bluestar, and bluestar said once that, i wouldve been happy with you [thrushpelt]. plus, oakheart and bluestar didnt really have much development. "Firestar, you can do this! She recognised many familiar faces as she looked. "Thanks," he purred. "Maybe, but Mudclaw would put your Clan in danger." "You have suffered much and lost much, and yet you still serve your Clanmates, putting their needs before yours, willing to sacrifice all for the sake of your Clan. "Finally. And how you can scold me for all that chaos, I don't know. She is now Cinderheart! A cat's yowl echoed across the room. "Im so glad we meet again old friend." "Long time no see!" He made that choice to please Bluestar. "Just wait until you start catching fish.". He wants me to meet him at Fourtrees," Bluefur said aggressively at the thought. Ahem, anyways I agree with what the others said. I feel frozen with excitement! Spottedleaf finished. Unexpected warrior: AHHHH PIANO! (State and stand up) REQUIRED FLUFFY TAIL! Welcome to the Warriors Wiki! Slowly but surely, the shape grew clearer: Stormtail, Bluestar's father, was sitting in StarClan's starry plains. I can't be what I want to be. You are fire, Bluepaw, and you will blaze through the forest. Oh Snowfur Why in these hard times? Tallstar took a step up. Does Bluestar still love Oakheart? "Bluestar - look what happened to Cinderpelt! She spoke. Bluekit: (Sneaks out and bothers Cedarstar: sneaks back). Bluestar-shippings. Yellowfang shot. It's like eating. Bluestar gave him his life. "Each to rank as high as they can!" "But finally we know Mosskit died.". Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you. i honestly think oakheart was right for her because it just feels like they were made for each other. Only the Clans themselves can choose their leaders. . I kept telling myself he'll be okay, but then my mother's voice was in my ears. Copyright 2023. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Bluefur would have picked thrushpelt he keeps trying his best to please her and he loves her more than anything. (shares language with Dapplepaw). (Kicks the cat out). Fire alone can save all the clans - Chapter 1 - Skylarstorm - Warriors "I'll always be with her, forever." They looked younger than Bluestar remembered. I could feel the sorrow wrap around her heart, but then it was filled with joy as I knew Mosskit was with me. StarClan's Age: Book 1: The Message From StarClan by Riverspirit, Why Hollyleaf CAN NOT be part of the three by Honeypaw, My predictions for the Warriors books I havent read based of their titles and BlogClan knowledge by Amberpaw.

5 Star Hotels In Toronto, Articles B