L. to R. are 243 Winchester, 6mm Remington, 240 Weatherby Magnum. Low velocity from a short cartridge means it fits in a shorter, potentially stiffer action which can contribute to increased accuracy. By comparison, the 6 mm ARC gets there in 2.04 seconds. I don't know the velocity, but I suspect something under 3k. It may not display this or other websites correctly. 6BR is the easy buttonstandard bolt face, top-quality brass, 30.0gr Varget under any 105-108gr match bullet to start. Factory ammunition at normal prices (if that exists anymore) suitable for defense, duty, target, and hunting is more available than similar calibers after decades of use. Copyright 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. pathfinder76 #14942491 06/04/20. Due to the lower MAP, the performance of 6mm ARC ammunition loaded to gas-gun pressures will, on average, be less than firearms loaded to bolt action pressures when using the same barrel length. I had only some pre-primed new Hornady 6mm ARC brass to start with and the SAAMI Specs for 6mm ARC. just get a 6mm hagar. They built these rifles with great attention to detail. You are using an out of date browser. This is a much more confidence inspiring correlation with regards to safety and predictability. Introducing the Silencerco SCO15 Lower Do We Need Another AR-15 Lower? The high B.C. Those I know that can pick their own stuff are still proving out the 224V and many like it, not sure the differences are enough right now, time will tell. The hunter can add about 100 to 150 fps of additional velocity to most game-weight bullets. Minuteman. I tried the hand loaded 27 grain Varget loads and they shot a pleasantly surprising .5 and .52 MOA group at 100 yards. And its performance is effective with a variety of bullets. The bullet drop for the 6.5 Grendel is slightly greater because it's a larger bullet. Every rifle is a proven performer to 1100 meters and an AR using the same or similar suppressor, no brakes, flash hiders or conventional suppressors. Posts. Some have long and storied histories, while others are just now making their own legends. Legend, 450 Bushmaster. This increased size means the 243 has a case capacity of 53-54.8 gr H2O. Probably the most recoil came out of the 6 Creedmoor. There is nothing more competitve than a 6BR Norma when the wind is consistent or low. As for the 6ARC, I would take a vital shot at 600 meters without hesitation given a solid platform. The rim diameter of the 6mm ARC is 0.441 inches, while the 243 is slightly larger at 0.471 inches. Both bullets produce deer-slaying accuracy. First, the cartridge was designed for dual purposes: deer hunting and varmint hunting. Salmon River Solutions: Ulra-Light Brakes, Rails, and more, Area 419 Orange Vise Maintenance and Barrel Change Jaw Kit, Hands-On: Phodera Armory Hill Country 30 Caliber Suppressor, Rifle Reloading Basics Pt1: Safety and Brass Tumbling, NEW Dies from Area 419: M-Series Sizer (In-Depth), Perfect Primer Seating with Frankford Arsenal, RCBS Lightweight Partner Press Unboxing and Overview, TESTED: Double Alpha Academy Turbo Case Feeder, Unsolved: 44 Magnum Over-Pressure Mystery, RCBS Lock-Out Die Part II: Setup and Maintenance, RCBS Lock-Out Die Part I: Theory of Operation, Reloading Safety: Powder Check Systems Overview. Follow up to the above. it looks like the 6mm ARC is 1.490 and the grendel case is 1.52, so not much of a shortening if really at all. can exceed it by 500 fps and the 240 Weatherby by 600 fps. It depends on numerous factors, including ammunition used, barrel used, and the shooter's skill, but in general, 6mm ARC is a more precise cartridge. The 6x45 is the .223 Rem. The 6mm ARC does what much larger cartridges can and everything that smaller cartridges can't. It delivers substantially better ballistics than the 223 and offers a much lighter gun/ammo system with 30% less weight than the AR-10/308 Win system. Advanced Marksmanship Unit. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Image shows 6.5 Grendel cartridge, parent case of the 6mm ARC. Some smaller capacity, low velocity rounds are tailored for sub-sonic, low-report firing for clandestine military engagements. They held a very consistent 34.58 grains of water. The 6mm ARC is a brand new cartridge that Hornady designed to fit into a standard AR-15. The 6mm GT, left, seen next to another precision cartridge, the 6mm ARC. 6 ARC Testing To set up a viable 6mm ARC vs. these other calibers, I set 100-meter zeros, then confirmed at 1100 meters providing a proven hold at range. Head to Head: 6 mm ARC vs. 6.5 Grendel - An Official Journal Of The NRA Its all about the lack of correlation between mapping out rounds on a computer and sending them downrange at targets measured in yards. Hornadys 80-grain GMX and 103-grain ELD-X and the Speer 90-grain Hot-Cor all are accurate and deadly. (The company envisioned it as primarily a deer-hunting round, with occasional use on varmints.) But do you know how to properly use them? It gave dependable accuracy and high velocities. I doubt that the book on the Great 6mm cartridges is closed, and future developments may add new chapters, to the delight of many shooters. JavaScript is disabled. .563) from wobbling, the 6mm ARC will need at least a 1:7 twist. The .222 Remington, introduced in 1950, was top dog in benchrest circles until the advent of the PPCs, after which, the 6mm PPC was used by virtually all serious benchrest competitors. As their names imply the biggest difference between the 6mm Creedmoor and the 6.5 Creedmoor is the bullet class. There are probably better choices in a bolt gun, The 6 BR Rem has been around for a while but not fifty years, yet. The .240 Wby. This means that during a 1,200-yard flight to the target, gravity and wind will pull and push on the 6 mm ARC between one- and three-tenths . The 6 ARC can be built on mini actions such as the CZ 527, Howa Mini, Sako AI. The 6mm ARC produces a larger splash signature that allows shooters to self-spot impacts and make rapid adjustments. I tested dozens of loads, mostly with benchrest bullets, and the rifle shot well. That will undoubtedly change, but not overnight. Velocities were established from a 24-inch barrel. Using a LabRadar chronograph to measure velocities, we saw an average of . What does all this mean? Some may scoff at the old-fashioned roundnose bullet, but it is a terrific game bullet, and I have never had to use a second shot to down a deer. Ultimate Reloader, LLC and Making With Metal can not be held liable for property or personal damage due to viewers/readers of this website performing activities, procedures, techniques, or practices described in whole or part on this website. The 6mm bore diameter had all but faded by 1955; the only popular 6mm cartridge prior to the release of this pair was the 6mm Lee Navy cartridge, and that cartridge was virtually obsolete by the 1930s. It is advanced for the AR platform. I have a precision set up AR in 224 Valkyrie. Thread starter Travis224; Start date Aug 11, 2020; Forums. Factory loads were available, and it was moderately popular for both varmint and deer hunting and target shooting. And one may be all you need to justify a new rifle in a new, low velocity chambering. I was lucky enough to get my hands on one of the first CMMG Endeavor 300 6mm ARC AR-15 Rifles, and it has been awesome to shoot! Ok from the perspective of one 6mm ARC lover. Short, relatively fat cartridges concentrate powder near the ignition flame for an even, consistent burn with a tendency to improve muzzle velocity consistency. There you have it. The Hornady 6mm ARC | Midsouth Shooters bullets straight and seated above the powder reservoir. Any discussion of great 6mm cartridges must start (some would say end) with the .243 Winchester. HunterMann Well-Known Member LRH Team Member Joined Jan 18, 2021 Twist rate was one turn in 10 inches, which handled the 100-grain deer bullets nicely. 6mm ARC vs 6mm BR. Check one out and join the race to the bottom. And thats the subject of this article: chronicling my first loads (I did not have factory ammunition to test) and validating claims related to 6mm ARC performance. My speed is significantly slower ( 50 FPS) than Gavins at 2552 FPS with an SD of 6. If this development strikes you as the opposite of progress, you might have spent the bulk of your life in the 20th century. It is formed by using a shortened .22-250 Remington case, and it has thinner walls for increased powder capacity and the Ackley improved shape. The first set of data is loaded to the SAAMI maximum average pressure (MAP) of 52,000 psi, which is stated to be suitable for gas-operated firearms such as the AR-15 platform and its derivatives. with a collective yawn and flocked to the equally new and elegant Winchester Model 70 Featherweight in .243 Win. can exceed it by 500 fps and the 240 Weatherby by 600 fps. Oct 7, 2010 530 254 44 Council Bluffs, Iowa. Joseph Von Benedikt shows his custom 500 and how well it shoots. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. The old 243 Winchester can beat that by about 300 fps. It will be interesting if they chamber this in micro-action bolt carbines like the Grendel has been. Dropped on my M16 lower doubles and triples stayed on a full-sized silhouette out to 25 yards, stretched doubles to 50 yards. In 1955, on the heels of the .243 Win., the .243 Rock Chucker was modified slightly by Remington and became the .244 Remington. It would seem to make a dandy handgun round as well. 223 Rem., and most other cartridges that fit AR-15 length magazines and rifles. Poll: Whats your number one reason for reloading? From an LE perspective, changing calibers is like pulling teeth on a ticked off Grizzley, very low rate of success and its hard to beat a .223 for patrol. The newest 6mm cartridge is the 6mm ARC, which Hornady just introduced. Mikey Hartman, Lt. Col. Full house loads will likely burn about 27- to 29-grains of suitable powders such as H4895, Reloader 15, and AA 2520, so handloads should be relatively inexpensive to build. Its small, and its availability is limited, but its accuracy and ballistic performance really qualify it for the Great category. 6.8 SPC The 6mm ARC has more match bullet options and is a better long-range performer. $1.75/Round. Guns & Ammo's first sample rifle chambered in 6mm ARC was a Ruger AR-556 MPR with an 18-inch barrel. Pretty cool having a light-weight AR-15 that can accurately shoot out to at least 900 yards. .embed-container { position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.25%; height: 0; overflow: hidden; max-width: 100%; height: auto; } .embed-container iframe, .embed-container object, .embed-container embed { position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%; }, Ultimate Reloader LLC / Making with Metal Disclaimer:(by reading this article and/or watching video content you accept these terms), This section is from my 6mm ARC Announcement Post. You could get hits at 900 meters with all of them, 5 shot strings were easiest with the Creedmoors and they ruled at 1100 meters. He gave it a 32-degree shoulder and called it the .243 Rock Chucker.. V-MAX Item No. [9] The 6mm ARC utilizes the same bolt head size as the 6.5mm Grendel, and 6.5mm Grendel-compatible AR-pattern box magazines have also been used successfully with the 6mm ARC. Rifle cartridges (l. to r.) .308 Win, 6mm ARC, 300 AAC, .223 Rem, Hornady 6mm ARC Cartridge - What You Need to Know, Public Introduction - 6.5 Creedmoor - 6mm-ARC-Public-Introduction-Rev-2020-06-18.pdf, Brand new rifle caliber: 6 mm ARC, Hornady's Advanced Rifle Cartridge! Review: Hornady 6mm ARC | An Official Journal Of The NRA 100 Factory ammo? Do not attempt any of the processes or procedures shown or described on this website. Ballistic Calculators & Field Results . I also confirmed velocity for existing conditions. The 6mm ARC was designed to match specific DOD requirements while fitting in the AR15 platform. Both can produce sub-MOA groups, but 224 Valkyrie seems to spread out faster than 6mm ARC. Learn more here: http://bit.ly/1G7xXag. Sneak Peek of Bryan Litz's New Book: Volume III of Modern Advancements in Long Range Shooting. What does the 6 ARC do that the 6 BR REM hasn't been doing for over 50 years? Commercial 6mm ARC offerings will feature bullets selected to deliver ideal performance for hunting, match shooting and personal protection applications. Your email address will not be published. Clearly better to galivant around the countryside with then an AR10. We're going backwards! Do not attempt to repair or modify any firearms based on information on this website. SPC, 350 Win. Why step up to a loud, hard-kicking 300 PRC when youre dropping your deer with your 6.5 Grendel as far as you can shoot in your hunting field? Jeff, did you mean to type - 6.5BR? Ran great with solid and repeatable accuracy using the same bullets as the 6CM. Those who are going to like or prefer the 6mm ARC will likely appreciate the 6mm ARC for its utility in either the AR 15 platform & or the mini action bolt action rifles. Winchesters strategy for the .243 was twofold and well thought out. Many shooters necked the BR case down, and a 6mm version ultimately became the 6mm BR Remington. The new Mossberg rifles chambered for the new 6mm ARC should give similar results with even less recoil -- not that the old 243 Win. Barrel-length is an issue. That wont change and logistically the 6 ARC is still at baby steps. Some examples include the 6mm-204 and the 6x45. All barrels will be . It was essentially the Huntington cartridge, but with a 26-degree shoulder for easier case manufacturing. Designed for superior long-range accuracy, the ENDEAVOR line features a 20-inch barrel so that you can squeeze out every drop of ballistic performance from this exciting new caliber. muvef Junior Member. Precision Rifle Podcasts - 4 Podcasts Hosted by Top 10 Shooters. We show you how. The 6mm ARC is a medium-power cartridge comparable to the 6.5mm Grendel, but with better ballistics thanks to the greater muzzle velocity achieved by using lighter 6 mm bullets and enough power to make use of the heavy 6 mm bullets. H2O. Snipers Hide is a community of Snipers of all kinds, focusing on long range shooting, accuracy, and ballistics. Tests varied from 100-1100 meters (110-1200 yards, for the metrically challenged). The bullet diameter of each caliber is the same at .243". The need for a new, uncommon bolt/ face/ assembly kills 6 arc in the real world for bolt guns. Both hit at around 12 mils, the 6ARC just hit harder. Probably not. The 6mm Advanced Rifle Cartridge (638mm), or 6mm ARC for short, is a 6 mm (.243) caliber intermediate rifle cartridge introduced by Hornady in 2020, as a low-recoil, high-accuracy long-range cartridge, designed for use in the AR-15 platform at request of a specialized group within the U.S. DoD for its multipurpose combat rifle program. 6mm ARC has the potential to be the most versatile cartridge of all time for a few reasons: (1) 6mm ARC can handle projectiles anywhere between 55 and 115 gr. A new 100-grain factory deer load completed the rounds metamorphosis. remains a runaway hit to this day. Lets now realistically compare the 6mm ARC vs. five of its perceived competitors. However, 25.3 inches of drop at 400yds is by no means terrible. This 6 ARC was an excellent performer, not a precision rifle but thats not what its for. Your email address will not be published. If the wind is changing from 4 -7 miles an hour (and it ususally is), you will have more trouble bracketing or holding the 6BR in the 10 or X ring. Hornady is claiming its 6mm ARC will yield 2,750 fps with a 108-grain ELD-M bullet from a 24-inch barrel. But I wanted to get some real-world results with my new, would produce approximately 2,754 FPS in a 24 bolt-action rifle, Dont miss out on Ultimate Reloader updates, make. Claims for the 6mm ARC are that it is better in every category. A memorized trajectory curve combined with a ballistic reticle or turret dialing could compensate. Just looking for a ball park difference. 1,461. Read on! 6mm ARC vs. 6.5 Grendel! - SHWAT I had a Remington Model 700 BDL Varmint rifle rebarreled with a heavy stainless-steel barrel chambered for the round, and it lived up to its reputation. While this excellent cartridge was almost doomed at birth, it has hung on, to the chagrin of deer, prairie goats, coyotes, and rock chucks everywhere. Should You Use the 6mm for Deer Hunting? - John In The Wild Alaska. Accordingly, the firm introduced two loads. Important to note that Quickload reports the chamber pressure using the combination of components above is 3900 PSI over SAAMI spec and is therefore a dangerous load that should not be used. You can get a 6 to 6.5 pound rifle which can shoot high B.C. 6mm ARC vs 6mm BR In the 1970s, the .222 Rem. 6mm ARC The newest 6mm factory round is the recently announced 6mm ARC (Advanced Rifle Cartridge). ARC stands for "Advanced Rifle Cartridge." The caliber is 6mm or .243. I fall into the latter category. An eighteen-inch barrel, maybe even a. Mag. Handloads are easy to prepare, and while my limited use of the .240 Wby. Slightly bigger still is the 6CM, which invokes much cooler H1000 powder (to best all these in barrel life). Will it supplant mainstream calibers? The 6mm ARC is a 5.56-platform compatible cartridge, similar to the 6.5 Grendel. I wasn't going to take a shot at more than 50 or 60 yards and would take my time before I squeezed the trigger. Top loads used H322, W748, and Reloder 7 powders with 65-, 68-, and 75-grain match bullets. RFR #2: The Most Flexible Cartridge in the World? 6mm ARC vs 6.5 Mid-20th Century 24-calibers shoot much faster than the new Hornady 6mm ARC, but are they ballistically better? 6mm ARC Round, Too Little Too Late? - AmmoLand Shooting Sports News But on paper it looks promising. Ultimate Reloader LLC is not responsible for errors in load data on this website. There is a lot of hoped for or imagined history related to the 22 BR and 6 BR cartridges. It is accurate, produces good velocities, and the copper eraser stuff in this powder makes barrel cleaning a breeze. bullets like Hornady's 108-grain ELD-Match, the Hornady 6mm ARC drops and drifts less than any 223 Rem. For me because I have a cz527 I can convert enough said. Ill be publishing a full overview story covering this rifle, but in the meantime, here are some specs from the CMMG Product Page: CMMGs ENDEAVOR line of rifles are now available in Hornadys new 6mm ARC (Advanced Rifle Cartridge). Cartridge experimentation was in its heyday in the 1950s, and it was a rare cartridge case that didnt get shortened, blown out, or necked up or down. But at the same time were seeing the 6.5 Creedmoor and 6.5 Grendel; the 6.8 Rem. Fast is better but slow means mo? Years ago I authored an article titled Lies, Damn Lies, and Ballistics. I tested a bolt-action handgun in 24 Nosler last year and was so impressed with the round that I had a Remington Model 700 originally in .223 Rem. I hired a Mossberg in 243 Winchester to take this multi-tined TX Hill Country whitetail with a single shot. Which it does pretty well within those limitations. There is no magnum behind those titles, yet they are fastest or close to fastest in their calibers. [5], The cartridge makes use of 6mm (.243 in) bullets, which are known for their high ballistic coefficients due to the high sectional density with less drag and better energy retention at extended ranges. I had a heavy-barreled Sako single shot in the 1970s, and it shot like almost all 6mm PPCs: great. Its easy to understand why its such an excellent performer. The 6mm Creedmoorin the same fashion of its larger counterpartfits those bullets very well. The overall length of the 6mm ARC is 2.26 inches which is almost half an inch shorter than . It is based on the previous 22 Nosler and has two features to make it compatible with AR-type rifles: a slightly rebated rim that is the same diameter as the .223 Remington and an overall cartridge length set at 2.26 inches, the same as other AR rounds. No factory rifles or ammo was available, but for a while, Federal offered nickel-plated 6x47 cases. The release of the new Hornady 6mm ARC (Advanced Rifle Cartridge) supports the perception that gun and ammo makers are engaged in a race to the bottom. 6mm ARC - Wikipedia I decided that since I didnt have any load data, I would have to generate my own! Our real questions are (A) What is the 6 ARC, (B) What does it do, and (C) is it doing something better than what you already own and love? The 6mm GT easily attains more than 3,000 fps. Retested today with 26.3 grs. Powered by UBB.threads PHP Forum Software 7.7.5. Designed to meet the needs of the worlds toughest critics, the 6mm ARC utilizes efficient, high-BC bullets to deliver unprecedented performance from the AR-15 platform. 260RemGuy: I began a five year long search (bribery fest!) . Joseph VonBenedikt is with Joel Hodgdon to talk about the improved accuracy and long-range potential of the already reliable Core-Lokt ammo line. All of these are heading in the opposite direction. Looking at putting together on of lower powder capacity 6mms in an effort to possibly extend barrel life a touch and have a nice smooth/easy shooting gun. bullets. Based on the .204 Ruger, which was created from the .222 Rem. Another round that was designed for the steel shooters is the 6mm BR Remington. This is because loading data given in some manuals such as the 11th Edition Hornady Reloading Manual[8] ,for example, has two sets of data. Your email address will not be published. (roughly .530 to .540 B.C. While the .243 Win. The first groups were the 6.5 Grendel cases that I modified for the 6mm ARC. You must log in or register to reply here. 6.5 Grendel The 6mm ARC delivers comparable performance from a wider assortment of bullets, making it a more versatile choice. WT?, Tactical Time Lord. Campfire Outfitter . Straight-wall rounds like Winchesters little 350 Legend may be the only centerfire rifle cartridges legal for deer hunting in some states, so of course theyre going to be popular. In the 1970s, I had a Remington Model 700 BDL so chambered, and I took my first Texas whitetail with it. It's wearing a, Finally, we started seeing heavy, high B.C., very low drag bullets that improved trajectories by minimizing drag and conserving energy. (Maybe in 6mm ARC? Should I consider another upper? CMMG MK47 Banshee Review 25 Hogs Plus Coyotes Helped the Research, Top 5 Braced Pistols for Hog Hunting in 2020, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykTfyrMiXps, Remington at Gunsite! I wont even mention primers as that is just generic across the board with any caliber at this point. To keep the 115-grain Berger VLD (G1 B.C. Lets break down a few things about this number: So if you have a 24 bolt-action 6mm ARC rifle, thats the velocity you should expect. Availability of factory ammo may be a plus for the 6ARC. I cant speak for the ARC, but for the 6BR. When comparing 6mm ARC vs. 6.5 Grendel, you simply must ask, Will it do something your 6.5 Grendel wont? Not that I can see. | all4shooters, Hornady's NEW 6mm ARC & Odin Work's Barrels - www.gunsamerica.com, gununiversity.com | 6mm ARC Released / Hands-On Testing and Comparisons, by Ryan Cleckner 3 June 2020, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=6mm_ARC&oldid=1137943385, Articles with unsourced statements from July 2020, Articles with unsourced statements from September 2021, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 7 February 2023, at 05:30. I shot out to 700 yards next with .4 to .5 MOA accuracy and ended the day putting 3 out of 3 shots on the 900 yard gong in a .4 MOA group. Posts: 11,077. Hornady found a solution with the 6mm ARC. As such, SAAMI maximum average pressure is set at a relatively mild 52,000 psi. Team Hornaday is the master, bar none. But because 6mm arc is currently $34.95 per box and 6mm CM is $31.50 there is not enough cost difference to worry about since I don't reload yet . For those using 6.5 Grendel, its a 5-minute barrel change. The Hornady 6mm ARC is at its best with long for caliber, high BC bullets like this Berger 108-grain Elite Hunter. Shots are on 12 round steel and 22 x 16 silhouette steel at 600 and 1100 meters. Doesn't the 6mm ARC have a smidge more powder capacity over the 6mm BR? It debuted in 1955 and has been immensely and justifiably popular ever since. It is versatile, in that it is suitable in both ARs and mini-bolt guns for hunting, personal protection, and target shooting. Hornady 6mm ARC Joins Race to the Bottom Ron Spomer Outdoors This isn't your grandpa's muzzleloading system. It suffered no vertical stringing. I used the lathe to modify a 6.5 Grendel bushing die and ended up with a 6 ARC die. Im interested in a direct comparison to the 224 Valkyrie and the 6 mm ARC. bullets in .243" help make the light-kicking, short Hornady 6mm ARC ballistically superior to the 308 Win., 6.8 SPC. Brought out by Hornady just a few months ago, this moderate-sized round is based on the 6.5 Grendel and shares similar rim and body dimensions. 6MM AR vs 6 BR | Shooters' Forum Party-poopers will gleefully point out that the 6.5 Grendel was based on the 6mm PPC case necked up, and here it is necked back down to 6mm. It is based on the 6.5 Grendel case, and time will tell if it, too, becomes one of the great ones. Excessive recoil, debilitating blast, and marked overpressure remain its claim to fame, thereby making it unsuitable for comparison for most of us. Also 6X47 has also interested me. Poll: What Reloading Components Cant You Find? Or hunting? In most woods that I was hunting in at that time, I couldn't . If this rifle is any indication all it took was a barrel, bolt, and magazine swap. Available in different sizes and red dot ready, it'll fit your needs, whatever they are. Custom Mossberg 500 at the Range and Live Turkey!. My handloads for the round have all been for Missouri deer, and I can confidently recommend my favorite. Slower, sure, but not enough to matter in the real world on real threats. In the case of a bolt gun, I'm sure 6ARC would do great but 6BR has quite a few advantages in case/neck dimensions alone. Shooters greeted the .244 Rem. Consistency remained about the same with 2 or 3 out of five the norm. 07-08-2022, 07:47 PM . 6mm Creedmoor vs 6.5 Creedmoor - A Ballistic Comparison Thankfully most bantering moved back to more pressing issues like high demand (and low supply) of firearms or ammunition and that pesky election coming up in a few short months. The Eagle Eye 6.5 Creedmoor shoots a 130gr hybrid projectile with a .295 G7 at 2,960fps from an average 26" barrel. ZEV cleaned house using the David Tubb DTR reticle.

Kaitlan Collins Wardrobe, What Did Early American Policing Stem From, Alice Harmon Obituary, List Of Guards At Nuremberg Trials, Articles OTHER